Jump to content
    Puppilull
  • Author
  • 5,221 Words
  • 2,113 Views
  • 26 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Drifts - 5. Dean

OK, this is not for you tenderhearted and romantic people! This is not a soft and fluffy Drift. It's supposed to be naughty and slightly rough. And they aren't alone in bed... So beware!

”You were a big one…”

At first, Joel thought he had only imagined the low but clear voice close to his left side. Unless someone shouted, it was hard to hear anything over the noise in the bar. Still, those words reached his ear and for some reason made the hairs on the back of his neck rise. Not in an unpleasant way, though. More like someone tracing the outline of your neck with a gentle but firm finger.

The evening had started like so many nights before, with Lucas eager to ‘do something’ and enjoy the big city. Joel still couldn’t understand where his man got all that energy from. It was as if working hard at the law firm did nothing to deplete his reserves. Joel sometimes felt eighty years old when he suggested they should spend an evening at home in front of the TV. The bouncing ball of energy in Joel’s life only laughed at his attempts to explain working with the ice hockey team was actually exhausting at times. Joel knew he shouldn’t complain. It wasn’t like they always ended up at a bar. No, Lucas made sure they did all kinds of things, ranging from concerts, exhibitions and even a dinosaur/monster truck extravaganza, which led to them spending an afternoon in the company of thousands of excited 10-year-old boys. Surprisingly, it wasn’t creepy at all, mainly due to Lucas quickly reverting mentally to the proper age and Joel filling the role as benevolent big brother for the day.

This night, however, Lucas had suggested something quite different. He wanted to go to a certain club and when he held out the harness Joel had used to exact revenge on his neglecting boyfriend, Joel understood just what type of club it was. Over the months of living together in New York, he and Lucas had gone to various clubs that welcomed a wide variety of expressions of the human sexuality. At least that’s how Lucas put it. Joel mostly called them leather places, even if he knew this was oversimplifying things. He just couldn’t be bothered to learn all the terms and theories behind each of them. He didn’t even care to categorize what he and Lucas did. All he knew was he liked it and that was that. Lucas had convinced him to go to their first club by promising not to pressure him into anything and so far, they had been content to watch. Joel couldn’t deny getting very horny seeing a man get tied up and whipped in front of him. The tight wrist cuffs holding the man in place, not allowing him much room to move. The skin turning redder with each lash. The muffled cries. Briefly imagining he was the one in restraints. On those nights, he couldn’t wait to get home and let Lucas have his way with him.

Apparently, Lucas needed to scratch that particular itch tonight. So far, things had been a bit slow, with people mostly partying like in any regular place. Only dressed differently. Joel straightened his back, knowing he looked good in his harness, black pants and boots. He always drew looks and more often than not subtle touches in passing. Lucas let it happen as long as Joel was OK with it and it didn’t cross the line to intrusive.

Turning his head slightly to the man on his left, Joel casually glanced sideways. Subtle enough to not be noticed if he wasn’t the intended target for the comment, but with enough intent to show the man he’d heard him if he was.

The man next to him was a bit older, perhaps in his 40s, and shorter than Joel. Not surprising as most were. Dressed all in black, t-shirt and jeans, the man looked good. Not nearly as bulky as Joel, but he was fit. His hair was dark, with some grey in it. Cut short and more practical than styled. What made Joel pause and freeze was his eyes. Soft grey, both amused and flinty. Something about them caught Joel’s attention immediately. Irrationally, Joel felt as if the man was looking into his soul. On instinct, he ducked his head and briefly lowered his eyes before looking back at the man, who smiled at him. A slightly crooked smile that for some reason had Joel at a loss for words.

“That was interesting…” Tilting his head slightly to the left, the man looked him over.

Before Joel could ask him what was interesting or form any words in return, Lucas appeared behind him. Snaking his arms around Joel’s waist, he nuzzled his neck.

“Christ, the lines for the bathroom are so long you’d think there were no other options for a quick fuck!” Lucas looked at Joel and then at the man next to him, noticing he didn’t get the reaction he was hoping for. “So, who is this?” There was an edge to Lucas’ voice that Joel hadn’t heard in a long time and it took him a while to recognize it. Jealousy. It snapped Joel out of his strange haze and he turned in Lucas’ arms.

“Ehum… I don’t know. We just met.” Joel glanced sheepishly between the two men.

“I don’t know if I’d call it meeting. I just noticed I was standing next to this most impressive hulk of a man and I wanted to introduce myself.” Bypassing Joel, the man held out his hand at Lucas. “I’m Dean. I suppose he’s your partner?”

Joel watched a little confused as Lucas and the man, Dean, eyed each other for a few moments. Then Lucas smiled and took Dean’s hand, squeezing it firmly.

“That’s right. I’m Lucas and this is Joel.” Lucas let his left hand drift slowly up Joel’s arm ending up resting at the nape of his neck. Joel felt himself relax at the familiar gesture. At times, he would protest Lucas’ demonstrative possessiveness, but in truth, it set him at ease knowing where he belonged. He held out his hand.

Dean’s grey eyes held his for a moment. Again, Joel felt the urge to look at the floor but he forced himself to meet the man’s gaze. With a chuckle, Dean took his hand. A firm and warm grip, surprisingly soft. Although, the likelihood of meeting someone who worked with his hands was so slim Joel knew he shouldn’t be surprised.

“Joel.” It was perhaps unnecessary, but Grandpa had taught him manners and greeting people properly was one of the most important lessons. He could see Dean scrunch up his eyebrows for a second.

“Now, that was unexpected. Let me guess… Norwegian?” The crooked smile was back, only with hint more mirth this time. Despite his attempt to tamp it down, Joel for some unknown reason started giggling. He felt silly for his immature response, but Dean didn’t seem to react.

“Swedish actually.”

“Now, that is a delightful accent.” Dean looked over at Lucas. “You two make a most handsome couple. How did you meet?”

Lucas started telling him the story, with certain parts edited out. They were still not comfortable talking about the shooting, but Dean got to hear the highlights of life at the end of the earth and also how they came to live here in New York. After a while, they retreated to a booth and from there they seemed set to hang out for the evening.

It was mostly Lucas and Dean who carried the conversation, but Joel felt almost relieved not to be expected to contribute too much. He was included nonetheless, through Lucas’ casual touches and Dean’s indecipherable looks. At times, he got the impression Lucas and Dean were in fact having two separate conversations; one about the actual topic at hand and a separate one through subtle looks and innuendo. Joel could tell something was going on but he couldn’t figure out what.

More drinks were had and under Dean’s gaze Joel found himself thoroughly scrutinized. Not in an unpleasant way, but still clearly examined. Those grey eyes seemed to take in every part of him and analyze it. Occasionally, their eyes met and Joel found it hard to look away. Although, the strange and quiet power of the man in front of him wasn’t scary. Only puzzling.

After a while, they ventured up on the dancefloor and Joel got sandwiched between Lucas and Dean. His head was spinning slightly from the alcohol, but he was in a very good mood. Dean turned out to be almost as fanatic about dancing as Lucas and after a brief but poignant exchange of looks between the two with Dean seemingly asking permission, Joel could feel them both dancing closer to him. Dean let his hands drift over Joel’s body, but stayed above the belt. Lucas wasn’t as modest, but gave Joel’s ass the attention it needed. Soon, Joel felt the need to be naked with his man rise again. As was something else.

Suddenly, Dean leaned in.

“You want to watch the show at midnight together? It’s supposed to be really good.”

Joel blushed at the thought of sharing something like that with Dean, but when Lucas nodded he decided to go along with it.

As usual, Lucas placed himself behind Joel in the crowd. Dean stood to their right, close but not actually touching. On stage, a naked man was tied down over a padded wooden bench, leaving his ass exposed and open. Around him another man paced, calmly but distinctly predatorily. He knelt at the head of the bound man and said something. The other man nodded and then they started.

The sounds and sights of another man being flogged and caned had the usual effect on Joel. Moans and smacks made him breathe heavier. He pressed back against Lucas, to feel how the show affected his boyfriend. Rubbing his ass against the hard cock behind him made him want to go home. His hand drifted to his own crotch to adjust himself, but Lucas caught his hand.

“No.”

Instead, Lucas reached in to shift Joel’s growing cock and by doing so only made matters worse. Joel groaned low, but obediently kept his hands to his sides. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Dean eyeing them with a definite smirk on his face. Their own little show was apparently amusing him. Joel blushed, but shot him a smile. They were in a club where people weren’t exactly shy and Lucas feeling him up wasn’t a big deal. Or so he told himself.

On stage, another man appeared from backstage and joined in. He was greeted with a nod and without any words being exchanged, the duo started taking turns on the bound man. As the show got increasingly intimate, with both men alternately smacking, touching and teasing the man on the bench, Joel couldn’t tear his eyes away. He had never seen a duo performance and the scene brought back all those fantasies he’d enjoyed so many times. Fantasies of being at the mercy of several men, having them do to him what they wished. Anything they wanted…

“He likes the show…”

Dean’s voice penetrated his horny haze and he flinched when a hand ghosted down his arm. Blinking repeatedly to bring his mind into focus, Joel glanced over his shoulder at Lucas. His boyfriend was smiling but the look in his eyes told a very different story. Glancing back at Dean, Joel suddenly felt his entire body flush.

“Yes, he’s fantasized about that for a long time.” The matter of fact statement from Lucas contradicted the content.

“Lucas! What the hell…?!” Joel spun around to face Lucas. He could feel his cheeks stinging from embarrassment. How could Lucas tell a complete stranger one of his best kept secrets?

“Oh come on, it’s not like you’ve been dreaming about anything gross. Just multiple partners. With a certain inclination…” Lucas yanked on Joel’s harness, upsetting his balance and forcing him to reach out. His hand found Dean’s arm and the other man stepped in behind him. Close behind him.

“What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t make sure your needs are met? All your needs…?”

Joel kept his eyes trained on Lucas, but he was well aware of the man behind him, standing so close he could feel the heat emanating from Dean’s body and the man’s breath on the bare skin of his upper back.

“But I never said…” Joel searched for words, but the two men crowding him made it hard to think. The sounds from the stage had increased even further. The air between them filled with anticipation. Joel wasn’t sure he understood of what exactly. He did know he was so hard it hurt and the feeling of Dean so close to him didn’t feel wrong. Quite the opposite. But you didn’t do things like that when you were in a relationship. Or did you?

“I don’t want anything to come between us.” Annoyed that he sounded like a cheesy soap opera actor, Joel hurried to continue. “I mean, we haven’t talked about anything like this.” He jerked his head slightly towards Dean while raising his eyebrows.

“It would be fun. Maybe you’ll get your fantasy fulfilled?” Lucas gazed intently at him.

They faced each other in silence. Joel took a step away from Lucas and Dean to give himself room to think. He was tempted, so very tempted but something held him back. Fear perhaps. Fear of not knowing what the fallout of giving in would be.

“I’m game if you are.” Dean pierced their little bubble. “We could go to my place. I live near here.”

“It’s your decision, Joel.” Lucas didn’t try to pressure him, merely stated the obvious.

It was almost hard to breathe. Joel eyed the men in front of him, while his brain was working overtime to come up with an answer. What did he want?

"Just know, that’s the only decision you get to make tonight.” Dean took hold of a harness strap and pulled him close, speaking close to his ear. “If you say yes, Lucas and I are in charge tonight.”

The statement should have made him decide against the whole proposal, but instead a surge of deep need swept over Joel. The force was so strong it made his knees weak for a moment. He leaned into Dean, who seemed prepared to support him.

“OK.” Joel bit his lower lip.

The simple statement sparked a charge between the three of them. Both Lucas and Dean stood up straighter, while Joel battled an urge to go to his knees. Not that anyone would think much of an action like that in here, but his reaction startled him.

“Come.” Dean took the lead and before Joel had a chance to get his jumbled mind in order, they had collected their coats and left the club. Neither spoke, but the silence wasn’t uncomfortable as such. More too filled with tension for any words to be of use.

After an equally tense elevator trip, they finally arrived at Dean’s apartment. They all grabbed a beer. As through magic, Dean and Lucas appeared totally at ease. Joel was still fighting an internal war between lust and common sense. Currently, lust was winning hands down. Not sure what to do, Joel stood in the middle of the living room and fiddled nervously with his bottle. Lucas came up to him and started unbuttoning his shirt.

“You don’t need this…” Lucas let his hands slide over Joel’s upper body and divested him of his shirt. As Lucas ran his fingers along the straps of the harness, Joel shivered, but not from cold. Dean had watched them from across the room.

“Follow me.” Without looking to see if they joined him, Dean put his beer down and headed into another room. From the looks of it, it was the master bedroom. Upon entering, Joel took in the large bed surrounded by quite a lot of floor space.

“Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up.” There was no mistaking what Dean’s order meant. Joel hesitantly looked over at Lucas, who nodded encouragingly at him. Soon he had gotten out of the harness and stood in the shower doing his best to clean up and out. Letting his hands drift over his body soaping himself up, Joel did his best to pull it together. Was this really happening? Was he about to have sex with a stranger? What was it about Dean that made him respond so forcefully? He briefly touched his cock trying to ease the ache. It twitched in his hand. Slowly, he let his other hand drift towards his ass and after a look around to make sure he was still alone, he let the tip of his middle finger penetrate him. He rested his forehead against the tile and let out a groan. All the possible outcomes of the night flashed through his mind. Joel shook his head to snap out of his fantasy land. Lucas would not be happy if he let things get out of hand before they had even begun.

Wrapped in a towel, he padded out into the bedroom. He stopped short when he saw Lucas and Dean waiting for him, shirts off and dressed only in their jeans. Lucas gestured for him to come closer.

“Lose the towel.”

With slightly stilted movements, Joel unfastened the towel and let it drop onto a chair. Without anything to occupy his hands, he focused on simply keeping still. It wasn’t so easy when he was under scrutiny. After a few centering breaths, Joel could finally pull his shoulders back and stand tall. He still couldn’t meet the two pairs of eyes trained on him, though.

“He really is magnificent. And a cop too.” There were notes of both admiration and amusement in Dean’s voice. “I like him better without that harness.”

“Yeah, I do too.” It was comforting for Joel to hear the love so readily present in Lucas’ voice.

“I think he’s a little nervous.” Dean directed his words to Lucas. “So, what does he like?”

The two started chatting in low voices, making it impossible for Joel to hear what they were planning. He tried to keep his mind from spiraling out of control, but couldn’t stop some thoughts from causing him to alternately want them to hurry up and then wishing he was at home safe. The latter feeling increased a few notches when Lucas and Dean finished their conferring and turned towards him. His instincts told him to leave, but one look at Lucas calmed his nerves. So far, he could handle it. At least he thought so.

“Come here, Joel.” Following Lucas’ command made him feel at home. “On your knees.”

Joel only hesitated for a second before dropping down in front of the two men. He raised his gaze, finally feeling comfortable meeting their eyes.

“Suck me.”

Apparently, Lucas had decided he should go first. Perhaps to get things started without Joel bolting. It seemed to work, as Joel noted his own enthusiastic response as he shuffled closer to Lucas. He unbuttoned Lucas’ pants and pulled them down to reveal his target. Hot and throbbing, it smacked Lucas’ stomach. Joel looked up at Lucas and without breaking eye contact, he took the cock in his mouth.

The moment the familiar taste and texture filled his senses, Joel moaned. This was what he had longed for all evening. He lost himself in pleasuring his man, sliding the hard rod in and out of his mouth and enjoying the grunts of appreciation from Lucas. Only when he felt an unknown hand at the back of his head, did he come back to reality. The reality where he was naked with two other men.

“Switch.” Dean was pulling on his neck to guide Joel towards his cock. Equally hard and red, but bigger than Lucas’. After a wordless exchange with Lucas, Joel let go of his boyfriend’s cock and shuffled to the right. Dean kept a hand at the back of his head, making it clear what he wanted from Joel. When actually faced with a strange cock, Joel on instinct wanted to retreat but Dean held him steady.

“Look at me, boy.”

Joel obeyed, compelled by the power of the command.

“Open your mouth.”

Again, resistance was impossible. Joel noticed he was shaking slightly, but the unrelenting hand at the back of his neck pulled him closer and closer. Opening his mouth, he groaned and he could feel precum oozing out of him, trickling down his shaft. His hips pumped the air a few times, but of course it provided no relief. When the head of Dean’s cock passed his lips, the room fell away. All that existed was this new experience, this new feeling. Of course similar but still different from Lucas. Bigger. That much was clear.

“Take it all. That’s a good boy.” Dean pressed into him, causing him to gag for a moment before he adjusted. Then Dean started pumping. Slowly at first and then increasing speed and depth. Joel widened his stance and put his hands on Dean’s thighs to keep his balance.

“Switch.” Without giving Joel much time to think, Dean pulled back and Lucas thrust his cock back into Joel’s mouth. Joel had to focus on relaxing so he wouldn’t gag or get out of breath. After a while, Joel almost lost track of who was who. All that existed were the two cocks taking turns trying to get as deep as possible down his throat.

As Joel was busy sucking Dean, Lucas sank to his knees behind Joel and pressed up against him.

“Mmm… That looks so good.” The feel of Lucas’ hands on his sides and outer thighs and the hard cock in the cleft of his ass had Joel whimpering around the cock in his mouth.

“He likes that. Work his ass.” The change in tone from command to suggestion was subtle but clearly there. Dean was apparently careful not to overstep.

Lucas grabbed Joel’s hips and pulled him backwards, until he ended up on all fours. Joel tried to turn his head a little to see what was happening behind him, but Dean held him in place as he too went down on his knees. Dean’s hand slid towards the top of Joel’s head. At first, he tried in vain to get a hold of Joel by the hair, but the blond bristles were too short. Instead, Dean moved his hand further down the back of Joel’s head again.

So, Joel could only wait blindly to find out what Lucas was planning. Not that he wasn’t kept busy with Dean’s shaft stuffed down his throat. When he felt cool lube drizzle down between the mounds of his ass, he flinched but at the same time arched his back. An invitation neither of the other two men missed and they chuckled in mutual understanding.

“I hope you’re going to let me enjoy that…” A finger, with a different feel compared to Lucas’, circled Joel’s hole. Dean pumped a little deeper, maybe imagining himself thrusting inside the other end. The thought of having Dean fuck him caused Joel to shudder and lurch forward, as if trying to satisfy his hunger orally.

“If he’s a really good boy, he’ll get what he needs.”

With Dean’s finger gone, something else tapped at the entrance of his ass. Something harder and bigger. Joel realized he was about to get fucked and he tried to relax. Lucas pushed, firmly and not too gently, until his tip popped inside and then he started to slide in. As usual, the first feeling of something entering him made Joel’s head spin. He pushed back, eager to feel that fullness. Lucas pulled back, both teasing and making sure he didn’t cause any damage. Then with a final push, Lucas was fully seated inside Joel. Dean and Lucas stilled for a moment, as if getting ready and then they began fucking him. Joel was helpless to do anything other than take the onslaught and moan. Dean held his head and Lucas kept his hips in place. They pumped at an increased pace, in and out, in and out, driving Joel on. His own cock was painfully hard and he briefly wondered if he should risk giving himself a few tugs and get some release. If noticed, he would get in trouble with Lucas, but it was so tempting.

A few extra hard thrusts brought him out of his mind and back to the reality of being fucked. He relaxed his throat as much as possible to get more of Dean’s cock in him and was rewarded with a satisfied grunt as well as getting his nose pressed into the hairs on Dean’s lower abdomen. From behind, the relentless assault from Lucas was pushing Joel’s limits. It had been a while since they had gone this hard, but he wouldn’t complain. Never about this.

“Switch.” Uttering the short command, Dean pulled out of Joel’s mouth and left him feeling oddly empty, even though Lucas was still deep in his ass. Lucas stilled and seemed to wait. Mesmerized, Joel watched as Dean pulled out a condom and rolled it down his shaft. The man’s eyes promised he was in for a thorough fuck. Based on his oral examination, Dean’s cock was somewhat bigger than Lucas’, but not to the extent of making him nervous. He knew he could take it. Question was how he would have to take it.

Lucas pulled out, almost causing Joel to collapse from lack of support. Trembling he stood on all four, waiting for what was to come. To Joel’s surprise, Lucas pulled off a condom and discarded it on the floor. They hadn’t used protection for the past few months, and Joel was a bit embarrassed he hadn’t even thought about it. Luckily, both Dean and Lucas were more sensible.

"All nice and clean for you…” Lucas’ comment made Joel catch on. The ever-caring boyfriend, doing the thinking when he was lost in a horny fog.

Settling on his knees in front of Joel, Lucas leisurely stroked his shaft. Joel could see drops of precum bubbling out of the tip. He could almost feel the taste on his tongue and craned his neck to get closer. If he could only reach the tip and lick that off…

“Don’t worry, you’ll get what you need. Just thought I’d give Dean a head start. Don’t want you involuntarily biting me from shock…” Lucas smirked at him, but ran a hand reassuringly over Joel’s head.

Sneaking a peek over his shoulder, Joel could see Dean getting in position. As the man added more lube, Joel whimpered. Suddenly, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to go on. His horniness was at an all-time high, but what would it mean for him and Lucas? He looked up at Lucas, who smiled at him.

“It’s OK. I want to see him fuck you.”

Joel took a deep breath and got in a position so he could brace for impact, by separating his legs a little further and slightly bending his elbows. Dean’s strong hands on his hips made him lurch forward, but he pushed himself back. He had to do this, even if it scared him. So many times had he imagined this. He wouldn’t bail out now.

Dean’s cock pushed against him and should have gone in smoothly thanks to Lucas’ loosening him up, but the feeling of an unfamiliar cock at his entrance made Joel clench hard. Dean caressed his ass a few times and pushed harder.

“Just relax, boy. Let me in.”

With his eyes firmly on Lucas, Joel did as he was told. He could feel Dean enter him inch by inch and he couldn’t hold back a loud moan. The man’s cock felt so different yet so good. So very good. Lucas watched them intently while slowly stroking himself. The look in his eyes told Joel his boyfriend was close to the edge.

“Fuck him.”

Dean didn’t need to be told twice and started working Joel’s ass. The difference in tempo, girth and rhythm made Joel feel things he hadn’t experienced in a while. It sent bolts of pleasure through his body, all the way to the soles of his feet. He panted and groaned, pushing back into Dean for more.

“You’re getting kind of loud. I’d better shut you up.” After taking hold of the back of Joel’s head, Lucas tapped his lips with the head of his cock. Joel opened his mouth eagerly and the familiar taste filled his senses. Before he could start sucking, Lucas instead began thrusting. He was held in place as the cocks pushed deeper into his ass and mouth. He was once again caught between the two men and at their mercy. Once again, the world began to fall away around him and all that existed were the two men using him for their pleasure. Making him take it. Fucking him.

Joel could feel his need to come mount and mount until he could no longer hold back. He tried to pull off Lucas’ cock to warn them, but Lucas didn’t let go. With a muffled and prolonged shout, his whole body convulsed and he came helplessly in several long spurts.

“I can feel you coming on my cock, boy. So nice and tight.” Dean kept thrusting, fucking Joel as he continued to shake between the two men, until Dean too groaned and came.

“God, this is too hot…” Without any warning, Lucas came down Joel’s throat, making him sputter as he was still riding out the last tremors of his own orgasm. Joel managed to hold on until Lucas was done and then he fell to the floor. He was vaguely aware of the other two getting up and gathering their clothes. Someone draped a blanket over him and he rolled himself in it, thankful for the warmth and shelter it provided. He was reeling from the experience and knew he would need a few more minutes to gather his thoughts.

Lucas and Dean were talking quietly, while Lucas was pulling on his underwear.

“You’re welcome to stay. We all fit in my bed, your giant boyfriend included.”

“I don’t know. Maybe we should just call a cab…”

“You won’t get him to move very far any time soon. And I guess carrying him is out of the question.” Dean laughed softly.

Out of the corner of his eye, Joel noticed Lucas squatting down beside him. A hand gently stroked his head.

“Yeah, I think you’re right. Give me a hand, will you?”

Strong hands took hold of Joel’s arms and supported his back as he rose. They guided him to the bed and let him snuggle up in the middle. He could feel the bed shift as the two men got in on either side of him and surround him with their arms and legs. He was so sated in a way he had never been before and all he wanted to do was sleep. Yet he couldn’t stop the thought of an encore to enter his mind. Maybe breakfast would be interesting…

 

Remember, we all have different tastes in life. What's right for some, might not be right for you. That doesn't mean it's wrong.
Copyright © 2017 Puppilull; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



I liked it but then I'm a dirty-minded Dane with a thing for threesomes. :P :*)  We know this has been one of Joel's dreams for a long time, and Dean is both respectful and appreciative. Even if it never happens again, Joel will have a great memory. Lukas did well on fulfilling the needs of his partner. :yes: 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

I liked it but then I'm a dirty-minded Dane with a thing for threesomes. :P :*)  We know this has been one of Joel's dreams for a long time, and Dean is both respectful and appreciative. Even if it never happens again, Joel will have a great memory. Lukas did well on fulfilling the needs of his partner. :yes: 

 

Yes, Joel has been wanting this for so long. Who knows? Maybe now it's out of his system. Or it's whetted his appetite... 

 

And what's not to like about a threesome...? ;) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

 Its nice to see Joel experience some of his deepest wants. Luckily he has a partner who will make sure he's safe. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Not a sub/bottom, so I can't really relate to Joel, but I can relate to the nervousness of the implications of a threesome on a relationship. The worries about what it would mean. Though, in that case I was the third, and they were friends. Still high stakes in one way or another. Doesn't change the fact that it was hot. Tbh, I was expecting something much more floggy/ropey after all the build-up. I mean, we've seen all the evidence of the dom/sub bent in Joel and Lucas' relationship already... Hopefully this didn't crush too many people's vanilla fantasies.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

This chapter completely negates the sweetness in Chapter 3.  Did this take place before their marriage ?

Apologies, but I haven't read this in detail ...

Just NO ...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

If you recall, I didn't like Chapter 1 because of the additional person. But there was more than sex with their friend in the first chapter. In this chapter it was all about the fucking. Different feel, different situation, good job.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Just don't understand if two people are in love, why they have to invite others into their bed. Personally, if I'm not enough for him, he can move on. Not something I wanted to read.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, jaysalmn said:

Not something I wanted to read.

 

:huh: Uhm,  why did you read it, then? Puppilull gave clear warning at the start of the chapter and posted a status update about the content, so people who dislike this kind of thing would have the option to stay away. 

To me this was Lucas fulfilling a deep-seated wish / dream of his partner, and I bet he has wanted to for a while, but has never found the opportunity which felt safe and right. I don't think they will make this a regular thing, but if they do indulge once in a while, I think their relationship will be all the stronger. Joel will always be the one to say yes or no, and his instincts are spot on.

But I fully accept other people feel very different about this, and that's fine too. As Puppilull says there's nothing wrong with either.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

 

:huh: Uhm,  why did you read it, then? Puppilull gave clear warning at the start of the chapter and posted a status update about the content, so people who dislike this kind of thing would have the option to stay away. 

To me this was Lucas fulfilling a deep-seated wish / dream of his partner, and I bet he has wanted to for a while, but has never found the opportunity which felt safe and right. I don't think they will make this a regular thing, but if they do indulge once in a while, I think their relationship will be all the stronger. Joel will always be the one to say yes or no, and his instincts are spot on.

But I fully accept other people feel very different about this, and that's fine too. As Puppilull says there's nothing wrong with either.

Um...I didn't read it. Thanks.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

 Its nice to see Joel experience some of his deepest wants. Luckily he has a partner who will make sure he's safe. 

 

This has been a fantasy for Joel for so long, so I'm happy for him. Lucas is more adventurous, but as you say his first priority here is making sure Joel can enjoy himself. 

 

8 hours ago, Lux Apollo said:

Not a sub/bottom, so I can't really relate to Joel, but I can relate to the nervousness of the implications of a threesome on a relationship. The worries about what it would mean. Though, in that case I was the third, and they were friends. Still high stakes in one way or another. Doesn't change the fact that it was hot. Tbh, I was expecting something much more floggy/ropey after all the build-up. I mean, we've seen all the evidence of the dom/sub bent in Joel and Lucas' relationship already... Hopefully this didn't crush too many people's vanilla fantasies.

 

I hope I could capture a bit of that feeling, since I'm sure Joel (and probably Lucas) felt that. As for the flogging and stuff... I did set out to go much harder, but as Dean was setting up his little buffet of toys, it felt wrong. For Joel's first time, I think an additional guy was quite enough. If Dean had tied him up, he would have bolted. 

 

 

8 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

This chapter completely negates the sweetness in Chapter 3.  Did this take place before their marriage ?

Apologies, but I haven't read this in detail ...

Just NO ...

 

Oh sweetie, this is a chapter I think you should skip. No need to apologise. It's not for everyone. I tried to be upfront with the content this time.  

 

 

8 hours ago, JayT said:

If you recall, I didn't like Chapter 1 because of the additional person. But there was more than sex with their friend in the first chapter. In this chapter it was all about the fucking. Different feel, different situation, good job.

 

Hmm... I hadn't thought about the difference in feel, but you're right. This was about sex and little else. With Vidar, Joel has a relationship that changes things. 

 

3 hours ago, jaysalmn said:

Just don't understand if two people are in love, why they have to invite others into their bed. Personally, if I'm not enough for him, he can move on. Not something I wanted to read.

 

That's why I tried to be clear about content. This isn't everyone's cup of tea. Personally, I don't think I could do a three way,  but I can understand the allure. It's something we all have to agree on with our partner. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Hi Puppilull,

I think you managed very well to describe a threesome with it`s emotional layers and the problems to get a description without confusing the reader with six hands of male persons etc.

I like the chapter :), even I am thinking it maybe would have been better, if they had talked about this before it happened. But we will see what an impact it has on their relationship and it is a got start for a new thread of the story. I am curious about the next chapter. :2thumbs:

 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, jaysalmn said:

Just don't understand if two people are in love, why they have to invite others into their bed. Personally, if I'm not enough for him, he can move on. Not something I wanted to read.

I couldn't agree more! I have never been the multiples type. Plus, in a relationship id be to jealous.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I have unfollowed this story, why am I still getting notifications ?  I'm so upset that I feel ill ...  Honestly I haven't read this chapter, but I'm beginning to hate both Joel and Lucas ...  Dean could go f-ck himself for all I care ...  I just wanted all this to go away ...  I'm really, really upset; you think you know some people (J & L) and then they show their dark side to you; you feel betrayed and violated ...  The start of the story / series have been intriguing and the characters were upstanding / caring / compassionate; I really object to how they've turned out and there's nothing I could do about it ...

I can't even scream, I'm just whimpering ... lying prostrate wishing I'll just fade away ... :no:

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Lyssa said:

Hi Puppilull,

I think you managed very well to describe a threesome with it`s emotional layers and the problems to get a description without confusing the reader with six hands of male persons etc.

I like the chapter :), even I am thinking it maybe would have been better, if they had talked about this before it happened. But we will see what an impact it has on their relationship and it is a got start for a new thread of the story. I am curious about the next chapter. :2thumbs:

 

 

Well, some things just happen. I doubt Joel would have said anything (unless doped up on meds...), but Lucas has an uncanny ability to read him. An opportunity presented itself and they went for it. But some discussion afterwards will be needed. 

 

And I'm very relieved I didn't mess up the physical. I have rewritten some parts, that I realised didn't make any sense... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

I have unfollowed this story, why am I still getting notifications ?  I'm so upset that I feel ill ...  Honestly I haven't read this chapter, but I'm beginning to hate both Joel and Lucas ...  Dean could go f-ck himself for all I care ...  I just wanted all this to go away ...  I'm really, really upset; you think you know some people (J & L) and then they show their dark side to you; you feel betrayed and violated ...  The start of the story / series have been intriguing and the characters were upstanding / caring / compassionate; I really object to how they've turned out and there's nothing I could do about it ...

I can't even scream, I'm just whimpering ... lying prostrate wishing I'll just fade away ... :no:

 

I really can't understand why you would feel betrayed by two characters experimenting with their sex life in a consenting manner. It's not something you would enjoy, but to hate someone for liking somehting you don't? Isn't that a bit extreme? They are still the same characters. Just as caring and compassionate as they were before. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
 

@Puppilull

I would have stayed the hell out of their bedroom ... but this being a site for gay fiction, intimate moments would most often be written for all to read ...  Sometimes curiosity does kill the cat ...  If I could explain myself clearly then I really wouldn't feel the way that I do, but gut reactions are seldom logical ...

For me there is nothing consensual about violence, heavy BDSM is effectively a form of ritualised abuse and I will NOT stand and see my friends / acquaintances suffer from it ...  One could argue that there is a line separating BDSM and abuse, but I look at this line and it is so faint that it may well be non-existent ...  Violence begets violence, will BDSM become so main stream that we AGAIN accept that some sort of domestic violence could be tolerated ?  "Oh, he / she is a sub, so of course you'd expect the dom to punish him / her whenever it is warranted."  Substitute "sub" with "woman" and "dom" with husband and the reaction from most people nowadays would be revulsion.  Would we normalise this kind of behaviour ?  I see more and more stories with this BDSM tag on them, whether it is yours, or @Timothy M. 's Clueless Camping, or @Dayne Mora 's EPIC series, or @Sasha Distan 's Best Circles of Hell series (I must say that I bring grief to myself by sticking with demons); these stories cover a really wide range of different subject matters and with characters of different ages but somewhere in them there's this casual attitude towards toys or clubs or acts of a BDSM nature.  I suppose that I shouldn't be hating Joey or Lucas but should be hating our society for de-sensitising us on this act of inflicting pain on others to gain pleasure for ourselves; all in the name of not "judging" others and what they're doing is consensual so let them be.  I ask myself thus, is it now permissible to be cruel to others as long as they let us ?

 

As for the matter of polyamory / threesomes, maybe I'll explain my prejudice against it sometime; but I'll be drawing on some painful personal experiences, so maybe some other time, or maybe never ...

Link to comment

Interesting to see a discussion develop which earlier would have taken place in the story topic. I think that's why I assumed everyone commenting on the chapter had actually read it. My bad.

I shall have to consider whether Clueless Camping ought to have BDSM warnings for a few selected chapters. I don't think it rates a tag so far.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

@hohochan657 I think this has made it clear you have a very different view on BDSM than me. I would never equate BDSM with violence or unlawful coercion. At the heart of true BDSM, is the understanding between two (or more) people to include this in their lives. It has nothing to do with opression. A true Dom is the most caring individual who can truly see their sub and meet their needs and wants, sometimes pushing limits to allow the sub to fully explore their sexual preferences. It should of course never enter the realm of abuse, which is what I read you think it is. To me the line between these two is a mile wide. 

 

To make people who enjoy playing with various toys or having pain as a part of sex feel as if they are not normal could also make them feel bad and ashamed of their tastes. If you are worried about a friend, just ask. Of course, they could be involved with a person who is using the guise of BDSM to simply be a asshat, but if you talk to your friend you'll be able to tell the difference. A BDSM relationship will make the sub very content and lift them up. Abuse tears you down and makes you miserable. There's a huge difference.

 

Polyamori is something else and requires a lot of honesty and openess. It's the opposite of cheating. It's not easy and most would probably get caught in the web of jealousy, making it impossible to live a polyamorous life. But please remember, just because you (or me) would never choose to live that way, does not mean people who do are in need of rescue or enlightenment. 

 

I think this is a matter on which we have to agree to disagree. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

The part about the friend is only a hypothetical situation ...  

Thank you for taking the time to responding to my comments.  Apologies if my ranting seems a bit convoluted ... however I'm tired and depressed after a night with little sleep and I feel that no one wants to hear any more on this matter.  I'll part ways with J and L; I do not wish them ill but I won't wish them well either.  They've become people that I don't feel I know anymore ...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/8/2017 at 7:37 AM, hohochan657 said:

The part about the friend is only a hypothetical situation ...  

Thank you for taking the time to responding to my comments.  Apologies if my ranting seems a bit convoluted ... however I'm tired and depressed after a night with little sleep and I feel that no one wants to hear any more on this matter.  I'll part ways with J and L; I do not wish them ill but I won't wish them well either.  They've become people that I don't feel I know anymore ...

Most peoples fantasy's remain just that. In my humble opinion I feel the characters, especially Joel, were manipulated to fit the story. It is probably a generational thing but this just didn't ring true to me. I'm disappointed you felt you had to take the story in this direction, I had so liked the story so far.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Petey said:

Most peoples fantasy's remain just that. In my humble opinion I feel the characters, especially Joel, were manipulated to fit the story. It is probably a generational thing but this just didn't ring true to me. I'm disappointed you felt you had to take the story in this direction, I had so liked the story so far.

 

I can assure you I didn't feel any kind of pressure to write this chapter. It's something those voices in my head talked about, so I wrote it. I tried to be open about the content, to warn readers who don't like additional people involved. I suppose we have a different idea about who Joel and Lucas are. To me, this is very Joel. Something he's dreamed of for a very long time. And yes, many fantasies remain just that. This one didn't.  

Link to comment

I’ll be happy when they get a few more bugs out of the system. I never got any notification of this chapter and somehow didn’t notice it on the Newest Stories page.

 

This isn’t my favorite kind of experience to read about, but Joel is still Joel. And it’s his fantasy, not mine. He’s a complex man even when he would tell you he’s not.  ;-)

 

 

I miss an update on Mason though…

Link to comment

My sex life has always been pretty vanilla, so I have a hard time understanding Joel's point of view. However I absolutely love him as a character, and if he were my friend his sex life would be none of my business. I read some of the BDSM stories, and in most the dom is looking out for his/her sub. Things are consensual, and safe words are in place. What impressed me in this story was Lucas. He initiated things based upon what he knew about Joel's fantasies, and he looked after him to see that he stayed safe. This story doesn't surprise me, and it doesn't make me like these characters any less. I do wonder if Dean was a predator, and if Joel would have been safe without Lucas.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 4/14/2017 at 5:56 PM, droughtquake said:

I’ll be happy when they get a few more bugs out of the system. I never got any notification of this chapter and somehow didn’t notice it on the Newest Stories page.

 

This isn’t my favorite kind of experience to read about, but Joel is still Joel. And it’s his fantasy, not mine. He’s a complex man even when he would tell you he’s not.  ;-)

 

 

I miss an update on Mason though…

 

He, he... You got a Mason update, even though I missed this comment! 

 

You're right, Joel is more complex than meets the eye. This was his fantasy, not for all perhaps... 

 

 

On 4/15/2017 at 8:48 AM, JeffreyL said:

My sex life has always been pretty vanilla, so I have a hard time understanding Joel's point of view. However I absolutely love him as a character, and if he were my friend his sex life would be none of my business. I read some of the BDSM stories, and in most the dom is looking out for his/her sub. Things are consensual, and safe words are in place. What impressed me in this story was Lucas. He initiated things based upon what he knew about Joel's fantasies, and he looked after him to see that he stayed safe. This story doesn't surprise me, and it doesn't make me like these characters any less. I do wonder if Dean was a predator, and if Joel would have been safe without Lucas.

 

I'm glad you could see Lucas role in this so clearly. He only wants Joel to experience life to the fullest, even if he is too shy to ask. Multiple partners aren't for everyone, but for some. I didn't get a predator vibe from Dean. I think he's a very caring guy. Just into big subs... ;)

 

On 7/10/2017 at 11:04 PM, Defiance19 said:

A great experience for Joel. Nicely done!! 

 

Joel was happy but overwhelmed!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..