Jump to content

Simba 2. Kilimanjaro

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Adventure, Drama

After completing my trek up to Kilimanjaro for the first time since my Tasmanian incident, I decided that although I loved being in Tanzania, that I needed to look into the future, and to do that I needed to attend University, so I decided to head back to Australia and my home state of South Australia.

Join us as we follow Jacob Simba Blackwood's next adventures, along with his mates Will Hammond and Chris Harding.

Copyright August 2020 Preston Wigglesworth, All Rights are Reserved

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 5
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 4
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is the second book in the Kilimanjaro Series.

We follow Jacob ' Simba ' Blackwood and his friends Will Hammond and Chris Harding in there latest adventures.

We follow the guys as they undertake there various University degrees. Jacob is still attached to the Australian Army and does some training with them with quite dramatic results.

After his army training we follow Jacob as he takes a holiday to the UK, which ends with quite a surprise for Jacob and his Uncle.

Upon his return to Australia we follow Jacob, Will and Chris as they set up the Kuishi Project so that they can put there university degrees to use.

As with any Quokka story there are plenty of twists and turns throughout the story and this one is no different with quite a dramatic conclusion.

I look forward to the further adventures of Jacob 'Simba' Blackwood, his friends and family.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..