Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 3,449 Words
  • 2,069 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 13. Chapter 11 - Time for surprises.

I know that it has been a long time. But i have finally got done with Chapter 11. I hope you do enjoy.

There Once Was Love

Chapter 11

Time for Surprises

 

When we finally got off the plane and into the car, no one was talking. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why they weren’t. If I could blame someone else, I would; but noone did what I did, so I have to face the facts. I’m exiled for now.

“Is anyone ever going to talk to me again?”

“...” No one answered; the only thing I did get though was a few grunts and mumbles.

So typical.

“Whatever…”

As I turned the key over and heard the car purr to life, a rapping on the glass next to Lacey made me jump. Looking over I saw Royce; he stood there with his dark almond hair plastered to his face. OH.MY.GOD! Royce, shit… I had totally forgotten about him the entire time we were on vacation. I wonder if he’s pissed.

Clicking the unlock button, I let Royce into the car. He slid into the backseat, and panted. Royce looked up and into my eyes, he face showed relief. And then he smiled. That boy, right there, he’s just so… so unique.

“Miss me?” he asked. How do you exactly tell someone you were supposed to take with you, that you forgot to make sure he was there?

“Yes, definitely…”

“That’s a relief. I thought for sure that I would have missed you leaving… I almost forgot where you parked your car…”

“Heh, um Royce where exactly did you go?”

“To Hawaii.”

“WHAT!” The whole car screamed it at once. Royce looked taken aback by that.

“Well, I got on the wrong plane… They didn’t really check my ticket until I was actually in Hawaii. Then I wanted to go back, but there were no more planes that were going to Florida. So I just checked into a hotel and fooled around a little bit, well, heh, A LOT!”

“That’s wonderful, I’m glad that you had fun. I know for sure that I’ve missed you.” Royce beamed at that. Yup, unique and special.

As I drove out of the parking garage, Royce told us all about his adventure to Hawaii and everything he did there. Royce spent like three grand. He went on a shopping spree; most times he would just splurge and buy whatever his eye caught. We all laughed because that’s a normal teenager for you; we all have done that.

 

==

 

One by one, everyone got dropped off. Except Royce; he wanted to be dropped off last. I don’t know why, because we passed his house like five different times. But whatever, at least I don’t have to rush home to the mother.

“So Tom, what did you do on your vacation?”

“Where to start, Royce…”

“Was it that good?”

“No bad in, as everyone isn’t talking to me right now.”

“Ohhh.”

“Yea, let’s just say things were going good, and then it went so far downhill that it rock bottom and kept going. I have no clue how to salvage my friendships or how to even fix them…”

“Look man, start where you know, and what you don’t, try.”

“I’ll try that, but here’s your house.”

“Alright man, check ya later. Aloha!” Royce said as he left my SUV.

I shook my head at him. The truck became way too quiet after Royce hopped out. I guess I was used to everyone talking and now there’s no-one. Like every time. It sucked, honestly. I thought once we were away from Zach and his gang that we would, I don’t know, pick up where we left off, but no such luck. My gang stayed mad at me. Shit, even now they are.

♪Slob on my knob, checkin wit me and do your job. Lie on the bed and give me … ♪

“Hello?”

“Hey Tom, I didn’t get to tell you, but happy birthday, man,” came Keith’s voice on the phone.

“Thanks, dude.”

“You’re welcome, bye.”

“By…” I didn’t get to finish; Keith hung up the phone.

There I sat, numb to the core… Even Keith is mad at me still. God, is there anyone who isn’t? Is there anyone who would still call me a friend, even after whatever I have done to them? I didn’t realize I was crying until a drop hit my arm. It sat there, the drop looked translucent, just like I felt. I tried to breathe in, but the hurt and pain grew bigger. Soon there was nothing but an empty pit inside me, consuming me. The more I thought the more it hurt.Taking a deep breath, I sighed. Reaching my hand to the gear shifter, I put the truck in drive and slowly crept away from Royce’s curb.

As I turned onto my block, I could see flashing lights, and as I crept closer, I could see there were four fire trucks, three police cars, and one ambulance. They all were parked right in front of my house. Slamming on my brakes, I threw the truck in park, ripped out the keys and ran towards my house, However, as I drew closer, a police officer stopped me and said, “You can’t go in there, sir…” Taking a breath, I looked to the man and spoke, “That’s my house, now move.” I shoved him out of the way, and ran towards the front door, but as I neared, the door opened and two paramedics with a stretcher came strolling out. I might not have cared all that much for my step mother, but there she lay. Not moving.

I could see burn marks on her right arm. It was daggling over the side; it looked lifeless. Slowly I brought my hand to my mouth, as the paramedics slowly made their way down my driveway and to the curb; a silent tear rolled down my cheek.While my other hand met the steel pole of the awning. I sighed because I knew my dad was going to flip when he heard the news, but as I thought of what my dad was going to say, I watched as they loaded my step mother into the ambulance.

♫It’s your father; he’s calling in… ♫

♫ He’s calling, pick it up… Pick it up ♫

 

“Hey Dad!”

“Hey Son…”

“I take it you heard?” I bit my lip as the silence consumed our conversation.

“Yea… How … How is she?” The emotion that I picked up in my dad’s voice worried me. I have never, not once heard him talk like this. How can I possibly begin to tell him that she is... is dead. From what it looks like, a fire…

“Tom?” My dad’s voice broke through my train of thought.

“Yea, I’m here, sorry…”

“Thank god, you scared me for a moment there. How is she?” Again he asked.

“She’s…”

“She’s what, son? What?”

“I don’t know dad, when I walked up to the door, they rolled her out. The only thing I saw was her arm dangling over the side…”

“Oh. My. God!” As he said that, another tear ran down my face. ‘What have I turned into…? I’ve never been this emotional, never!’ I exclaimed in my head.

“Did anyone say anything, what caused it? Do you know?”

Shaking my head no at what my dad said, but then I remembered he couldn’t see me, “No, no-one has told me anything so far. I’ll call you asap when they do, Dad…”

“Thank you, Thomas.”

“I’ll call you later, Dad… I love you.”

“I love you too, son.”

When my dad hung up the phone, I was left there feeling cold, and sort of empty. It was as if I was living a life another person should have. However, that didn’t stop me from taking the now silent phone from my ear and slowly closing it. As slowly as possible, I slid down the awning that I didn’t know I was leaning against, until I met the concrete that supported how I felt, cold. There I sat with my hands cupping my face.

I heard a noise and I saw that a paramedic was approaching me, with what looked like apprehension and compassion his eyes. ‘He’s damn cute! I wonder if he’s like me.’

“Is your name Thomas Erikson?” the paramedic spoke. His voice was like liquid gold.

“Yes… Yes…” I coughed a few times, “Yes, that’s me.”

The paramedic snickered a few times before he replied, “I have some questions I would like to ask you, if that’s alright.”

‘I wonder what kind of questions, myself.’

“Yes, that is alright. As long as I get ask some myself.”

“My name is Alex.”

“Cute name.”

“Thanks.” Alex replies, as he blushes; so adorable.

“You’re welcome… I was wondering, do you mind following me for a moment?”

“I don’t see why not.”

Leading Alex into the living room, I slowly sat down on the couch, leaving Alex standing, wondering what we are doing in here. With my finger I indicated that I wanted Alex to come closer, which he did. Once Alex came near me, I grabbed him by the hips and yanked him closer, to where his package was right at eye level. Lowering my right hand to where it stopped right on his package, looking to his face I could see that I have shocked him. However, that look was quickly replaced by one of mischief. Alex bit his lip as I seductively lowered his pants. There his package jumped in what I hoped was anticipation. I took my left hand and I slowly dragged it down and across his bare thigh, until it snaked itself around his turgid cock. I gave it a few yanks, as Alex rested his hands upon my shoulders. He quickly began to pant.

With him panting, and exciting me more, I wanted to taste him. To feel his dick inside my mouth, to feel the heat of him getting closer to the goal of cumming, so I lowered my head to where my lips were barely touching his crown. There I flicked my tongue. I swirled it around his crown, making Alex take in a sharp gasp of air and grip my shoulders more. Opening my mouth a little wider, I took him in inch by inch, until I was at his base. Lifting my head, I came to his crown again, teasing him with my tongue. Making him gasp out once more, I continued to do this until Alex spoke in a raspy voice, “I’m getting closer… Go faster, Thomas…” The moan it exhilarated me more, to the point of pre-cumming in my shorts. Going faster, like Alex told me to, brought him to the point of thrusting his cock into my mouth, and holding my head there as the first stream of cum hit the back of my throat. I drank it all in as he quietly moaned out. Grabbing his ass as he continued to pump his seed into my mouth, I kneaded it and pulled him more into me. “Mmm, Thomas… Thomas, oh god… That that feels wonderful…”

“What the fuck is going on in here?” yells someone from beside us. With that, Alex rips his cock out of my mouth, and hurries to yank up his pants. I sat back, and grinned. Lapping up the little dribbles of cum that came out of my mouth when Alex took his cock out.

Alex looked over his shoulder as he headed out; the smirk that played on his lips told me exactly what I wanted to know. There I sat, grinning, until another paramedic came in. He didn’t look very happy, more like sad. The realization sank in and my mood quickly dropped to one of sorrow.

“Thomas, while your mother…”

“Step mother.”

“Alright, step mother. She was cooking dinner, and she was apparently drinking as well. She burnt her arm catching the pot of oil. But what ultimately killed her was the fall to the ground. When she fell…” I waved my hand at him, I didn’t want to know. The less I knew the better.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t wanna know. She’s a dumb bitch, and I really didn’t care for her.”

“Well, umm, oookay.”

“Sorry! Alittle too much honesty.”

“I’ll be sending your dad a note.”

“Thank you, for being here.”

“You’re welcome.”

The excitement of the night wore down, and I was left there in complete silence, so I reflected on what I said to the paramedic about my quote... unquote “step mother”.I hope I wasn’t in the wrong for saying what I did. I hope the paramedic doesn’t tell my father. Shit… What if he did? What if my dad does find out and then disowns me for saying that about his late wife? Fuck! I am so screwed.

♫I’m sexy and I know it… ♫

♫Come on sexy, answer me…♫

“Erik?!”

“Yea, who else would it be?”

“I wouldn’t have thought that you would be calling me anytime soon.”

“Well, I mean, I just heard the news.”

“Oh you mean, my step mother?!”

“Yea.”

“Well, oh well.”

“That’s no way to treat someone that just passed…”

“If that’s all you wanted then, thank you.”

“No, no… I mean Tom, baby. Do you need some company?”

“… Actually, that might be just what I need.”

“So is that a yes?”

“Wait… Did you just call me baby?”

“Huh? …Oh um, yea.”

Giggling, I replied, “That’s alright sweetie.”

Erik laughed before he replied, “Oh, shut up.”

“Alright, well, let me tidy up a bit and see you in a few?”

“Yea, I’ll head out right now, bye baby.”

“Bye hun.”

 

**      *

 

As Tom was just putting the last bit of trash he collected into the trash can, he heard a knock at the door, “It could only be one person,” Tom stated as he walked the short distance to the door.

Upon opening the door he saw Eric standing there with a hesitant smile, with him shuffling his feet. Tom couldn’t help but to swoon at the sight of him. Eric wore a loose fitting black shirt and dark denim jeans, with his favorite tennies on. He was a sight for sore eyes, and at the moment, it was.

“Hey,” Eric quietly spoke

“Hey,” I equally spoke in a low voice.

We stood there for a few moments not saying anything, it was as if a thick layer of awkward positioned itself -between us.

“So are you going to invite me in?”

“Yea sorry, lost at the sight.” Eric blushed at that.

He is seriously cute when he does that,’ Thomas commented in his head.

“What are you looking at?” Eric smirked at me.

“Well I could say something sarcastic to that, but I won’t. I was looking at you because you’re so cute and adorable.”

Eric again blushed before he spoke. “You know, you still have that silver tongue of yours.”

This time I blushed. “So what would you like to do?”

“I don’t honestly know, I mean, we could just hang out. Or we could go up to your room?” Eric winked at me, with a seductive smile creeping up in his face.

“Well as tempting as that may be Eric, I just want our first day back together to be G-rated.”

“That’s fine also, and I do agree.” When he stopped speaking, I spotted the slowly drooping smile turn into a frown. Why was he sad?

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I came up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. At first, Eric didn’t reply; he just looked at the floor. But soon his body started to tremble. Instead of just the hand on the shoulder, I quickly hugged him. Eric buried his face into my chest, there he quietly sobbed. I still didn’t know what was going on, but I hoped I soon would find out.

After awhile, Eric became quiet; the sobbing stopped and so did the crying, but he still had his face buried on my chest. I rubbed soothing circles on his back, and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. He still trembled a little bit, but not much. The close contact with him made me remember the times that we would just lay in bed and cuddle. “That’s it!” I said, making Eric jump back from me.

“What’s it?” Eric asked, as he dried his face with his shirt. But as he did so, his smooth flat stomach came in view, I was temporarily distracted. “Earth to Tom?” Eric said and snapped me out of my daydream.

“Oh um, do you want to go to my room and cuddle for awhile?” I asked timidly.

“Seriously?” His voice sounded cautious, but the look he gave me was priceless.

“Yea.” A smile broke out onto my face.

With that said Eric grabbed my hand and lead me to my room. As we got there, Eric closed the door behind us and kissed me. It surprised me at first, but I quickly recovered.

The feel of his lips on mine were like liquid cushy gold. His fit mine perfectly; we matched each other’s movements until we ended up on my bed, with, somehow, our shirts missing. And here I thought the night was going to stay G-rated, hah, I guess not.

Parting our lips, I leaned my head on Eric’s, we both were breathing heavy. I haven’t made out with anyone in quite some time, and I’m glad that it was Eric this time around. On the plane, I made a promise to myself not to be caught or try to be in a sexual act with someone else other than Eric. I’m glad that he decided to come back.

“I love you, Eric,” I whispered onto his neck. Eric’s breath hitched as I said that.

“I… I love you too, Tom,” Eric whispered against my shoulder. I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding.

I kissed him lightly on the neck, as I turned us over to our sides. I looked into Eric’s dimly lit eyes and I said, “Will you stay with me tonight?”

“I will stay with you every night forever, if that’s what it takes.” I didn’t hesitant this time. I brought his lips to mine and kissed him slowly, softly.

“I’m glad that I have you back, baby. I didn’t know what to do when we broke up; it felt as if I should just crawl under a rock and be forgotten… I am so, so very sorry that I fucked up before. I shouldn’t have and I’m sorry. I promise that I will never do it again…”

“Shh, it’s alright Tom, it’s alright. Don’t beat yourself up over it. I know that you didn’t cheat, that you didn’t do what he said. And I’m sorry that I let some kid come between us. I’m jealous, alright.”

“Jealous, how?”

“Because I don’t have what you have. I don’t have money like you, I don’t have the looks or the confidence that you do. I don’t have the friends that you do…”

“Oh, Eric! Yes, I have all those things. But do you wanna know why I don’t care if you do?”

“Yes, why?”

“Because you’re the apple of my eye, baby. I don’t care that you don’t have what I have. And I don’t care what others think, let’em.” I hugged him and kissed his forehead. I can’t believe that I didn’t see this before. I can’t believe that I had let it get this far without realizing it.

“Are you sure?” Eric spoke so very quietly.

“Yes, I’m sure.”

Eric rolled over, he grabbed my hand and put it around his waist, there he said, “I love you Tom.” Before he got comfortable.

“I love you too, Eric.” And from there, we both fell asleep in contentment.

 

 

“What the hell is going on in here!?” Yelled Tom’s dad.

As soon as his dad yelled, Tom sprang from the bed looking scared and maybe even terrified.

“Dad… Dad, I can… I can explain.” Thomas stuttered out, he looked from his father to Eric and back. He didn’t actually know how he was going to explain, but needed to, if for no other reason than to keep Eric safe.

“I don’t need you to explain, Thomas. I think I know exactly what is going on,” his dad stated from Thomas’ door, with his arms crossed over his chest. “I think you should be going now, son. Thomas and I have a lot of things to discuss.”

“Yes… Yes sir.” Eric spoke timidly.

 

~Till Next Time~

Please, review, comment, vote. Thank you, Remijay
All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..