Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,117 Words
  • 1,496 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 19. Chapter 19

It's getting closer to prom. I wonder what will happen. Will Keith be there? Will everything go okay? Will Lacey help Tom? And of course will Eric do the pleasure of making love to TOM!

There once was love

Chapter 19

 

After Eric put on that ring, and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn’t have been more thankful for the guy. He was and probably will be my everything.

“Can we go somewhere?” He asks

“Anywhere my dear, anywhere.” I state

I took his hand in mine and we stroll out of the school. I tossed my keys to him and got into the passenger seat. I didn’t care where we going, I just wanted it to be us. The car seemed quiet, almost too quiet. I reached for the radio, but Eric swatted my hand away. Looking at him, he smiled.

“That was really beautiful Tom. Truly!” He swiped his eyes

“Babe. Are those happy tears?” I asked concerned

Nodding his head yes, I took his hand and kissed tenderly. “Good.”

“Did you really mean everything you said back there?” He asks as he turns the corner, heading south.

“If I didn’t mean it I wouldn’t have said it.” I said honestly

“Do you think we will last forever?” He questions

“I don’t know, but for right now. I know what I want is you and for us to be together. I don’t care where we end up or how we got there. Or what troubles that we will go through. I just want us to be there for each other. Happy!”

“Thank you.”

With that the car became quiet once again, but a comfortable quiet. As the trees and country side swizzed by, I looked out at the lake that we passing. I didn’t question Eric as to where we were going, I was just happy to have him here with me. The lake looked pleasant; there were people out on it. Some were on boats; other’s were swimming and splashing around. It looked truly fun.

Tomorrow will be a very good day. I can feel it. I just wish that Keith was still a part of our group. He still hasn’t reached out and spoke to any of us. I hope that he can one day forgive whatever inner demon he has. Because I will not leave Eric for Keith. I just won’t!

“Babe, how do you feel about the beach?” Eric asks out of the blue

“I will not object. It sounds wonderful.”

“Good because they have the best food. And I am famished.”

“Hah alright then. Let’s do it!”

And that’s exactly what we did. When we arrived at the restaurant, it looked big, really big. The name on the place was in Spanish or French. sin límites in English it means limitless. Which I thought to be pretty fucking cool. The inside of the restaurant was even bigger than I originally thought. High ceilings, three different levels, glass half walls, fancy art on the walls. And the place looked inviting, and warm.

“Babe, what is this place?” I asked in a whisper

“I told you, very good food. This is the place that my parents took me last month for my birthday. I loved it then and I will love it more now.”

“Right this way gentleman. I’ll have you sitting by the window, overlooking the gorgeous lake.” We followed the pretty blonde to our seats. “Is there anything that I could start you off with?” She asks

“I’ll have a Cherry Pepsi,” Eric said

“I’ll have the same.”

“I’ll give you guy’s a few minutes to look over the menus.” With that she left

“This place is amazing.” I beamed at Eric

“Thanks, I hope you do like it.” He says

“Why wouldn’t I? If for no other reason than you bringing me, I’ll be happy with that.”

“Hah, thanks hun. I do really appreciate what you did at school today.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. What did you love about it?”

“The fact that it was you.” He blushed

“Aww. Well I’m again glad that you enjoyed it.”

“Are you guy’s ready to order?” The young blonde lady came back

“Yes, I’ll have the steak, medium rear. With mashed potatoes and brown gravy. On the side I would like your white rice, with soy sauce please.” Eric said all that excellently

“That will be my pleasure. And for you?” She looks at me

“I’ll your smothered chicken breast, with beef gravy instead your white. With mashed potatoes and white rice on the side please.”

“Will do, you gentleman have a good time.” And she was off again.

“I didn’t know you liked steak?” I asked Eric

“Me, I have loved steak since I was little.”

“That’s great, because my father loves to cook it on the grill.”

“Awesome, maybe sometime soon we should get our families together.”

“Truly.”

******
What a fine meal that was. Eric and I chatted the whole time about things, and didn’t once bring up prom or Keith. Which I was totally fine with. Especially how I have made an oops this morning. But all is well now.

We even chatted about going to the beach when we finished with our meal, but as our dinner ran later than we thought. We just skipped it and drove home, in a warm car holding hands and singing to the radio. Or talking animatedly about whatever.

When I dropped Eric off at home. I looked into his eyes, and commented on how beautiful they were. He of course said, thanks with a blush. And we kissed for a few long minutes. We had to stop the intimate lip lock because we were panting and almost to the point of ripping off our clothes and doing it in the car. Which was totally okay in my book. The car needed a good show anyway.

“Goodnight babe.” Eric said before he closed the door and walked up to his house. With a single goodbye wave. He went inside his house. God, I love that boy.

Later that night in bed, I couldn’t fall asleep. Tomorrow is prom and I didn’t know what to do. OF course I would have rent a limo, go to the store and buy tux’s, and a caroche or two. And then setup a party back at my place. Which I still have to ask dad if that would be okay. I need Lacey’s help with passing them out. And then of course, who do I get to get booze for the party. And how I do get Eric to spend the night and make love to me.

All this was going to through my head, by the time I fell restlessly asleep there was only like three hours before I had to be back up again.

Wish me luck everyone, I’m going to need it.

I hope you guy's enjoyed the newest chapter. Any feedback would be great. All of us authors love to hear it. It makes it that much more amazing. And truly worth it. Thanks, and have a great monday.
All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..