Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 3,555 Words
  • 2,672 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 6. Chapter 6- Rumors Spread

There Once Was Love!
Chapter 6
Rumors Spread!

I undressed down to my boxers, thinking about not taking them off, but that didn’t stop me from getting the feeling that I would want to jack off one last time before going to sleep. I put my hands on my chest and slowly dragged them over my nice warm skin, dragging them down to my naval. My body shuddered with delight. I wanted nothing more than to think about Eric and what he was about to do in that parking lot. After thinking about it, would you think that it was a person cutting through the woods to get to the parking lot? When that person saw us, did he stand there and watch? It wouldn’t be impossible, or unthinkable. I kept dragging my hands down until they met up with the waistband of my boxers, sticking my two thumbs under the waistband and moving them to each side. Slowly but surely, I got the boxers to slide down. The sensation that I was giving myself was more than enough to start the process of making me hard. The pressure was building and by the time my boxers decided to hit the floor, I was fully erect.

Pushing the images of Eric back into my subconscious, I got into bed. The pressure still was there. I started to shift in bed and get comfortable, but my body had another idea. I tried to calm myself and think of something else, that only worked for the first two seconds, after that it was back to pleasing myself. “UGH!” I moaned out loud at how my body seemed to betray me. Turning over and reaching my hand inside the side table, I pulled out the ‘KY’ personal lubricant. Snapping open the cap and pulling back the sheets, I squirted some on my hand and drizzled some on my enraged member.

Next, I grabbed the remote with my clean hand and pressed the ON button for the stereo. Skipping stations until I came to my favorite channel, I turned the volume up a little, but not to where it could be heard outside my room. Grabbing my enraged cock, I started to rub the personal lube all over the place. Getting it worked right and taking the now slippery cock into my hand, I started to work it. The pressure seemed so much more now. My mind played the events of the night and seeing Eric without a shirt on and with his pants around his ankles, god how I wanted him now.

Getting into the rhythm of playing with myself, making lust with it basically, images came to me of Eric and how he would kiss me, suck on my neck, lick a circle on my neck. Rubbing his hands on my sides, all I was doing to myself was making the pressure greater and greater with every sexy image of Eric that played in my mind’s eye. Soon I could feel my balls drawl up and then it ended with my chest being covered in semen aka Cum.

I dipped my finger into the cum and tasted it by raising my hand up to my lips and sticking out my tongue and, very hesitantly, wiping it on my tongue. I really didn’t know what cum tasted like, so this would be my first time. I let my tongue get the flavor before I decided that it was time to swallow. After the little bit of cum crossed my taste buds, I could clearly taste strawberry. I couldn’t really taste the flavor of the cum that was mixed with strawberry flavored lubricant, so I didn’t give it another try. Taking a towel off the side table, I wiped up the rest and rubbed the excess lube off me.

Rolling onto my side and breathing a sigh of relief, now it was time for sleep. And that’s what happened, I fell asleep almost instantly. It was welcome though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear. Believe me, I wanted to seriously throw it. My parents could buy a new one if I wanted them too. My dad, as you know, travels a lot, don’t ask me why. but he does. I know that he has businesses around the country and works really hard to keep them going. Why am I telling you this? Well the simple answer would be, well let’s see A) I don’t really talk about my family and B) because they suck and I want new ones. I ain’t no spoiled little rich kid either, as you can tell. I have problems just like the rest of you people in high school. My life is filled with drama and bullshit twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week!

So here, let me explain to you why I despise my parents and this somewhat money hungry life style me and my parents have grown accustomed to. A while back my dad got fired from his job as a high executive; he didn’t really explain to me or my mother why he got fired, just that he got fired for doing something he wasn’t supposed to do. So he went back to college for a business major or some shit like that, I didn’t really care anymore, and that’s when my mother started drinking, lightly at first. As the days, months and years went by, nothing has changed, other than my dad gets his whatever and starts a company.

He didn’t really explain to me what his company does, but what I did understand was that the business was for importing and exporting stocks or other things. I told him that I understood what the fuck he was talking about. Like I said, I didn’t care. As long as it brought in some money, I was fine... up until like my 13th birthday when my dad comes home and starts to yell about how work is always demanding stuff from him, or that he needs to do that for this to be done. I sat there listening and watching as my dad and mother basically yell about how things were never going to be OK or that our lives were better. They didn’t even notice me sitting there. My dad would look at me and turn back towards my mother. What a great father, right? My mother does the same thing. She turned towards me and then back to my dad. I wondered for a minute what they saw on my face or in my eyes. It didn’t last long because my parents went into the bar room and sat at a table, from there I didn’t really hear anything else.

The one thing I can’t stand is that I never get to see my father anymore. Ever since that business of his became more popular, he hasn’t spent any time with me. Like every time he would look at me, it was like he didn’t see his son anymore just another person to feed or to provide for. He doesn’t even notice me half the time, along with my mother, when she isn’t drinking she was nice enough to get along with. But things were never the same after my dad took on the role of being a business owner. Well, as you can tell, things still haven’t changed since that day about five years ago. I can’t really say day, but you know what I mean... hopefully.

Present!!

Now at seventeen, I still don’t see my father, or my mother for that matter. Right now, my dad is probably in California or Florida trying to make a business deal. My mother is probably drinking her ass off right now, down stairs, either in the kitchen or in the bar room. I can’t believe we still have that after all the changes my mother has made to this place, that room still exists. Yes I’m telling you all this while getting dressed, I don’t want to bore you with how I look. I think I explained before that my body, weight and height, are still f-ugly to me. Anyways, as I was saying, I haven’t seen my father in about... let’s say six to seven months. In that time, my mother was tolerable to me as her son. She looks maybe thirty five-ish. With Brunette colored hair down to her shoulders, maybe past, I don’t fucking know anymore, I gave up on that. Her eyes are a stunning Green; they remind you of Emeralds being popped out of a wall in a cave or something. She always wears her earrings, which are diamonds, and they dangle down like three inches from her ears, just like she’s going to a party or something, always trying to dress up. Her clothes are what famous models or fashion people wear, my mother wanted me to dress like that. Do you know what they will give me? Friends that I don’t really need and, as you can tell, I have done a very good job at keeping my friends, somewhat.

OK, all done with changing. Let’s go see what my drunk of a mother is doing, shall we? I walked out of my bedroom and on towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I take one of my fingers and run it a crossed them to see how clean they feel. Well, they passed for now. Turning towards the wall of mirrors, I can see why people like my clothes. Today I chose to wear Abercrombie & Finch, with an American Eagle tee that has “Rock my world” plastered on the front. I wondered what is on the back, so I turned to find a finger pointing up with a slogan under it saying “Come mere”, wow I can wear some pretty, ummm can you say that isn’t supposed to be said? Hell if I knew. The words that best describes this T-shirt are, “This is going to get me some unwanted attention.”

Flicking off the light and going down stairs, guess what I find? Our cleaning lady is wiping up the counters. This week I think her name is Tammie or something like that. I gave up trying to remember the names. My mother doesn’t like to clean unless it’s for the cum stains on the blankets, last time one of our maids did it she quit afterwards. I thought it was funny, but my mother didn’t. Hehehe, anyway, going into the kitchen the maid looks up and smiles, I think she looked at my tee and grinned even more, I thought to myself, “Sorry lady, but this guy is for guys only!” I gave her a smirk and left, grabbing my book bag and keys. I never saw my mother, so I assumed she left yet again to go shopping or to one of her other thousands of places. Getting into my car, oh have I mentioned what car I drive. I don’t think I have. Whatever, if I did, oh well, never mind this then.

My car is a Mercedes-Benz coupe, meaning I can only fit like two, maybe three, people in here at a time, but mostly me. My car’s color is black with a thick red strip going from the front bumper to the back bumper. I love this car. It’s my baby; my dad got it for me when I turned 16, I guess to pay me back for not spending any time with me. Do you think I care? I didn’t think so. OK, now on to school, oh wait, never mind. Onward to Tim Horton’s and then boring ass school. Wait, did I just say that? I think I did. Oh wait, there is one thing at school that I like now, yes... Eric. And since Keith isn’t talking to me, why even bother?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At School!

Getting to school, I see people milling around, looking lost. What is up with people on a Monday morning? I never got why people always seemed depressed to be back to school when they know that it’s an inevitable reoccurrence. Hell if I know, anyway.

Getting out the car and walking to the school’s entrance, I stopped before I went in and thought about what might happen when I go in. Are there going to be rumors flying around? Am I going to have to spend the whole day denying what I truly am? This shit is hard to figure out at seventeen. Shaking my head, I walk in. Seeing more people inside than outside, I dismissed anyone who wasn’t important to me. On my normal school day, I would go catch up with Keith, but that’s out of the question now, so instead I walk towards Eric’s locker. Going through the school, I see faces turn towards me, but no one says anything. They look, but don’t say shit until I’m out of ear shot range. When I heard whispering as I walked down the corridor, I knew that something was up. Just a feeling, I guess, but definitely, something was going on. It most likely was about me. I wonder if they know about Eric’s and my weekend. Only time will tell I guess. Rounding the corner, I see Eric talking to the famous Lacey, the one who can’t keep her mouth shut. I meet their eyes as I get closer. They shut up as they see I’m within hearing range. God, this day is going to suck. You know that feeling that something is going on and you have no-clue what it’s about? Yes that! I just don’t get it, what is there to talk about? What I am missing? Ugh, I’ll find out from these two.

“Hey Eric and Lacey, what’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing, why would you ask that?” That was Lacey, looking back and forth between me and Eric.

OK, that was weird, even for Lacey. She has never been one to beat around the bush. And you know what? I don’t know why she’s doing it now.

“What is that suppose to mean, Lacey?” I reply, looking squarely at her. She looked like she was caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar.

“Nothing, just nothing,” she stated. Looking back at Eric she says, “I’ll catch you later, I’m going to be late for Science.” And that was it, she just left after that, without even a good bye or see you later to me.

Looking at Eric now, he looked even more scared or worried, then I knew something was up. God damn these people, I hate it when people keep shit from me. “What the fuck is going on Eric? Tell me!”

He looked past me and that only made my blood boil even more, and then looked back at me with a scared little smirk that could only mean one thing... He told Lacey about our weekend and now everyone knows about it. Just fucking Great! Another thing to worry about. I only have one more year in this school and I’ll be free. Is that going to be before or after this school makes me come out? I have no clue, but as long as I deny it, nothing bad could happen. Right?

“What, Eric?” I asked again

“Nothing, just nothing. Nothing you have to worry about.” The way he said that, it was laced with scared, shaky, temptation to tell me, and just plain worry.

“Whatever, until you tell me, just don’t come around me!” I stated with a shove into the lockers, and I walked away, not really caring if I hurt him or not. I just UGH! Why does everyone in High School have to act like they have no clue what’s going on with anyone else.

I walked back to my normal route to class, passing by everyone that I saw the first time. They made looks and they pointed fingers at me; I looked from one side to the other seeing both sides do it. It felt like ‘walking the green mile’ you know, the movie where the condemned prisoners walk it for the last time before they die. Yes just like that, but without the chanting. Finally I got to my History class with Ms. Zimmerman, the teacher who thinks I don’t pay enough attention. But I do, because I pass all the work she gives me. Sitting in the middle of the class, both sides were still looking at me like they just knew something or changed their view of me. God dammit! Why do people have to be so... I don’t know... stupid, or they have to look at you like you’re someone they don’t recognize anymore. I hate it when that happens. I have seen people do that many times to people that were classified as popular or just someone who was friends with them.

The teacher came in right when I wanted to know what the class was looking at me for, but oh well. I looked straight ahead and let everything around me disappear, not caring if they looked anymore. But when I saw the teacher, she even looked at me differently. Ugh, this day is going to get more and more depressing. Oh god, hopefully Keith hasn’t heard of anything yet! God, that would be a disaster.

Getting through that class, even with people looking at me whenever the teacher turned her back, I never minded them and continued my work. My phone vibrated five minutes before class ended, flipping open my phone I saw that it was a text message. I opened it and saw the message was from Eric wondering why I did what I did. I closed my phone and went back to work, I liked him so much, but you know the more you find out about someone the more you find the bad parts about that person too.

When the bell rang, no one moved. They sat there waiting for me to move. And that’s what I did, as soon as I left the class, things just kept spiraling downhill. First, it was this kid, he passed me, but by passing I mean he slammed his shoulder into mine. It might have been from the crowded hall, but I don’t think that was truly it though. I kept moving. I only had two more classes until lunch and then I’m out of here, I can’t take this place anymore. “Just one more year,” I kept repeating to myself. I shook my head more than once walking down those halls, walking towards my Second hour.

I spotted Eric and Lacey talking by the library, but I didn’t stop to say “Hi” this time. I just kept walking by. Damn this day is going to kill me, literally. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I didn’t know who it was, but I knew it was someone who wanted my attention. Turning around and seeing that it was Keith, my facial expression showed that he was the last person I really wanted anything to do with. But you know what? I think he is the one person who might give me some straight answers that I need on what’s really going on around here.

Taking his hand and pulling him with me, out the door we went. Stopping by the side of the building, I asked him one simple question.

“What is going on in there today? It’s like people are afraid or scared of me.”

He looked down at the ground, and didn’t say anything. I let him; it seemed that this is the only time that I can let him. He looked back up at me, but he still didn’t say anything. I got tired of it, so I left him there. I went over to my car and got in. I was tempted to start the engine, but it seemed like I was going to do something that I really didn’t want too. I turned on my radio and the song that came up brought me to tears. This is the song---

If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you

If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
You're all I need
My love, my valentine

All of my life
I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And showed me how to love unselfishly

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
In my dreams I couldn’t love you more
I will give you my heart
Until the end of time
You're all I need
My love, my valentine

La da da
Da da da da

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
Cuz all I need
Is you, my valentine

You're all I need
My love, my valentine

Valentine By Martina McBride (with Jim Brickman)- 2001 Album- Greatest Hits


Hopefully you guys like this chapter!!!!! ((Hugz—Kizzes)) Remijay

Edited by Pete

All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..