Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,414 Words
  • 1,587 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 20. Chapter 20- Prom night

There will be a epilogue. I hope you guys like this chapter.

Chapter 20

Prom

 

When I awoke this morning, I had jitters. Today would be the day that I finally get to spend with Eric. In a special way. Do you have any idea, what I’m going through at this very moment? For some of you yes, maybe as for the rest of you guys. I don’t want to screw this up. I have to get ready. Prom this year is being held on a Saturday. Which I was really thankful for.

Putting on pajamas bottoms, and fixing my hair sort of, I travel down the stairs two at a time. I couldn’t wait until to speak with my father. He just has to say yes, he just has to. Rounding the corner, I saw my dad in his usual spot. When he heard me coming, he had a corner of the newspaper pointed down, and was looking at me.

“What?” I said nonchalantly

“You know if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were excited and nervous for tonight.” He smiled

“What’s tonight?”

“Don’t act stupid with me. What do you want?”

“Well, I want to have a party tonight, after prom.”

“I don’t know son. You haven’t really been good lately.”

I bulked at that, I pointed to myself, “I haven’t been good? What?!”

“Well, you’re friend put your boyfriend in the hospital. Skipping school, grades not where they are supposed to be. Shall I go on?”

“No…” Dammit, “I’ll just tell Lacey the party is off on the count of me.”

“I didn’t say no. I said you haven’t very good lately. But I do understand how important this is for you. So yes, son.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I exclaimed, and half hugged him.

“Alright, that’s enough.”

“Thank you.”

**
 

“Hey Lacey, the party is on. I just got confirmation from my dad.”

“That’s awesome. So we should start hitting up people that want there?”

“Of course.”

“Hah, alright doll. TTYL”

“Ttyl…” We hung up and I instantly called Eric, “Hey babe. Want to go shopping today?”

“For?”

“Duh. Our tux’s and party supplies.”

“Yea, I’m down. Give fifteen and I’ll be ready.”

“Alright. Love you.” I blushed

“Love you.” We hung up.

Good that’s done. Now to get a shower and dress casually. All is going to plan. Except I wish Keith was going to be here to celebrate our homecoming party. But he doesn’t want to be our friend anymore. What else do I have to do, to make him realize that we can still be friends and not date. I know he says that he doesn’t love me, or like me the way that I know he does. But that’s all bullshit.

“Hello.” I asked into my phone. The person called private. Now normally I don’t answer these, because they are always telemarketers.

“Tom?” Asked who I think was Keith

“Yea, whose this?” I asked, getting kind of creped out.

“It’s Keith.” Speak of the devil

“Yea, what can I do for you?” I flopped on my bed. With my left arm behind my head

“Are you going to Prom?” He asks

“Duh. I asked Eric the other day.”

“Of course. Of course!”

“Alright, was that all?” I said getting irritated

“Yea, that’s all.” With that he hung up.

“That was fucking weird,” I said out loud as I threw my phone my bed, and went to take a shower.

I couldn’t get that strange call out of my head. Keith made it seem like he was up to something. But he wouldn’t do anything stupid. Would he? Shaking my head, I have to ask Lacey if she knows anything.

“Hey Lacey. Did you get a call from Keith?”

“Actually yea. He was acting kind of strange. More strange than normal.”

“Exactly. Very strange.”

“I’ll keep you posted on that. Did he ask if you were going to Prom?”

“Yes. You don’t think he would try anything, do you?”

“I haven’t the slightest clue, dear. Let’s keep our eyes open for anything while at the dance.”

“Alright, I have to go anyway. Eric and I are going to try on Tux’s and then party supply shop.”

“Awe that’s very cute. Well have fun, ttyl.”

“ttyl.” She didn’t know anything, but I can’t rule anything out concerning Keith.

 

****
 

When it became later in the day I started to get ready for the Prom. I already called the limo. Lacey and I have been hitting up people left and right, trying to figure out who was coming and who wasn’t. Very exhausting day let me tell you.

Freshly out of the shower, I gave myself a once over. Still the same build with some muscle improvement. I had some facial hair now, which I plan on cutting off. My hair is still the same color and length. I might just dye it. Shrugging I’m just glad Eric likes what he sees. That’s all that matters.

Sighing, I walk out of the bathroom and drop the towel. I go over to my dresser and pick out Eric’s favorite pair of underwear that he likes to see me in. It shows off my ass, I bet that’s why he likes them so much. Giggling, I fiddle with the tux bottoms. Feeling the material, Eric must have liked it because he persuaded me to buy it. The color of the tux is black with baby blue outlines. The under shirt is baby blue, along with the little handkerchief in the pocket. As for the tie its black, with little blue stripes.

Going over to the floor length mirror, I look at myself. What I saw shocked me; I didn’t know that I could clean up so well. Hair still damp and dripping from the shower, I look into my eyes and the color was astounding.

“Dad, what time is it?” When I asked that I expected him to be somewhere in the house,

“It’s six thirty son.” My dad said from the doorway, making me jump and chuckle

“Don’t do that.” Holding my hand to my chest

“Sorry!” He took a quick picture of me.

“Don’t you start with those.” He pretended to pout

“But I have to. You know you’re mother would have been doing the same thing if she were here.” He did have a point.

“Fine!” I stated as I tried to tie a tie.

“Here let me.” My dad swats my hands away and takes over.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. But you do need to learn this kind of thing son.”

“When I need to I will learn it. But I don’t wear monkey suits for a reason,”

“That’s for sure.”

“Anyway, Eric should be here in…” We were cut off by ringing of the doorbell.

“Speak of the handsome devil.”

We both went down stairs; my dad insisted that he be the one to open the door. So I let him. There I stood holding my hands behind my back, waiting to see how perfect Eric looked in his tux. When he the door opened wide enough I saw Eric. His light brown hair, that cute smile, and the tux; the tux hugged his body in all the right places. I broke out in the widest grin ever.

“You look perfect Eric.” I said

“And so do you, handsome.” I blushed

“If you boys are done devouring each other, can I get a few pictures?”

“Sure!” We said in unison

“Now that’s cute!” My dad taunted us. of course we both blushed a shade of red.

“Get closer together. Like you guys are actually dating, and love each other. Sheesh,” My dad shook his head. I wrapped my arm around Eric’s midsection and leaned in close, I could smell his after shave. The tangy spiciness. Nice! “You smell wonderful babe.” I whispered. The first picture was taken. “I need a kiss.” My dad stated.

“Is this going to be black mail?” Eric asked

“Just do it.” My shook his head. And that’s what we did. But instead we kissed for a few minutes. We got interrupted though, by my dad clearing his throat. “IF you guys want to sex go in his room. Not in the foyer.” My dad says as he puts away the camera. Thank goodness. “Now have fun. And I’ll be gone until tomorrow morning. Don’t forget, if there’s to be drinking. Make sure they have designated drivers. Got it!”

“Yes sir.” We both answered.

Thank you for reading. If you desire, please leave some feedback. Thanks. There will be a epilogue. The last chapter. :) this story came a long way from where i first started.
All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..