Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 2,164 Words
  • 1,981 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 8. Chapter 6.6 - Cyrus & Thomas First Encounter

Well im all caught up to date! Have fun with it
Interlude 2
Cyrus & Thomas: First Encounter

We got to school and the first person I saw was none other than Thomas Ericson, with whom I am madly in love. I can’t even suggest talking to him; I need to get my head together before I even give this moment a second thought. I mean, I like the guy so much that when I see him, my heart beat increases and my palms get sweaty. You’d think I’m girl the way my body reacts to a person I really like.

Getting to my locker and putting my book bag in it, I grab my books for my first two classes, Chemistry and Science. Chemistry is with Jayme; we really talk more than anything, but when it comes to relationship help, Jayme has always been there for me. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sat around wondering what goes through Jayme’s head when thinking about me. You would think any straight teen would run for the hills. I guess that doesn’t apply to everyone. I’m glad that I have Jayme in my life, the way he makes me feel after talking, the way he makes me smile or grin when he’s trying to cheer me up. I guess I’m lucky to have a friend like him.

By the time I got to my First Hour, Jayme was waiting there for me. I smile a small one and I knew that Jayme could see through it, he always could. I sit down with him at one of the Lab Benches (yes, in Chemistry there are Lab Benches, with butane outlets). I think it’s fun that we get to test out what Geniuses have created to make this class possible. I guess that’s enough explaining what goes on in this class, wouldn’t you agree? Of course you would. Jayme looked at me and asked with his eyes, “What’s wrong, are you OK?” How can I even answer that? You would think that I had thought about this for a while, but I guess when you ask yourself so many times if the boy you love likes the same sex as you, or if you’re sure that you even want to begin to think that it might be possible. So what can I do? I did the only thing that mattered; I told Jayme what really was going on with me.

“Jayme, I like this guy so very much; if there was any possible way that he might be gay, would he even give me a second look? What does he actually think about me? All these things… IFs. If you will, I will. I don’t want be rejected for asking this of the one person I wish I could be with, the one person I wish I had a chance with. Have you ever imagined what it would feel like to be rejected, to be tossed away like yesterday’s trash? I think I think too much. Wouldn’t you agree?” I looked him right in the eye and I really wanted to know what he had to say. I guess I stumped him because he didn’t answer right away, which is also the reason why I like having Jayme has a friend.

“I guess… Hmmm, this is really hard to talk about in school, or anywhere for that matter. I mean wouldn’t you like you? You’re perfect. Believe me, if I was even remotely gay I would date you in a heart beat, but that isn’t going to happen. So tell you what, why don’t we talk about this after class and skip the next, and don’t even say that it’s wrong. I could give a shit what school has to say; you come first. Until we figure this out how and what to do, let’s say we blow this popsicle stand?” Jayme asked me, with a silly little grin on that perfect face of his. And the best part is, he actually made me want to do it. I know how crazy it is, but you never know, I just might need this. I just might need a friend to help me figure this out.

“Alright, I guess you convinced me. We’ll skip next period, but I choose what to do. Deal?” I said that last part in an up-turned frown.

“OK, OK. Deal,” Jayme said, and we shook on it too. We both smiled and listened to the teacher (somewhat) for the rest of this period. As you can tell, our friendship is one of wonders!

In the middle of the hour, Cyrus raises his hand to ask the teacher if he can use the bathroom. The teacher gives him permission to do so; she signs his planner that the school provided for him.

He walks out of the class, missing Thomas in the process. What I mean by that is, as Cyrus walks in the hallway, Thomas rounds the corner to the east wing of the school. Cyrus walks towards his locker first, because he forgot something that he needs for his next period. As he’s going through his locker, Thomas enters the bathroom. When Cyrus gets his stuff and finds his note, he shut the locker.

He decides that he wants to use the bathroom and he also knows there’s a bathroom around the corner from his locker; he doesn’t like that one though, so he chooses the one on the east wing, the one that doesn’t get used during classes. As Cyrus walks towards the bathroom, thinking that no one is in there, Thomas is already in there. Once Cyrus gets to the bathroom, he take a few deep breathes. One hand on the door, the other holding his note, as the door opens, his heart beat increases. Hearing the creaky door opening didn’t help matters any.

Finally, the door opens to find the bathroom deserted of any signs of life, but being precautious about what he is about to do, he begins to search the stalls. Seeing that all the stalls were clear and no one was in there with him, Cyrus turned towards the mirrors and decides that he wants a jack session. Cyrus pulls down his Dickey shorts, already getting hard thinking about Thomas. Meanwhile, Thomas is still in there, the very last stall that Cyrus forgot to check. He sits there hearing all the noises that Cyrus is making, except that Thomas doesn’t know that it’s Cyrus and Cyrus doesn’t know that Thomas is in there with him, fantasizing about him. When Cyrus thinks it’s safe enough, he gets ready to pull down his boxer briefs. That’s when Thomas steps out of the stall, and the first thing he sees is an ass that he wishes he could grab. While Cyrus is turned towards the mirrors, he doesn’t actually see Thomas standing there, watching as Cyrus pulls down his boxer briefs. Thomas watches as Cyrus keeps pulling that sexy cloth that’s covering his ass, making him harder by the second. He watches as Cyrus does a private act of self-satisfaction.

As Cyrus keeps pulling down his boxer briefs, he still doesn’t see Thomas standing there watching him. By the time Cyrus pulls down his underwear, his member is as hard as steel. Cyrus took hold of his member and bends it down. He lets go of it and it comes back up, smacking his stomach. His body shudders after his dick came into contact with his flat, smooth abdominal muscles. He looks up into the mirror to see his body, but instead he sees Thomas, the boy he was just fantasizing about. In shock Cyrus rushes to yank up his pants, forgetting all about the boxer briefs, he stumbles some getting them up enough.

Cyrus still looks into the mirrors, shock written all over his face, even his eyes could prove that. Thomas looks at Cyrus’ sexy eyes and smirks. Cyrus didn’t know what was happening and he still didn’t know that Thomas was in the bathroom the whole time. Do you honestly think that Cyrus was thinking about that at a time like this? No, of course not! Anyway, Cyrus stammers to say something, but he couldn’t, he just opens his mouth over and over again. Thank god he didn’t actually have to say anything. Thomas saw this happening and thought it best to help Cyrus out.

“I know what you wanna ask and that is why I didn’t stop you or interrupt you or do anything about it, before you went too far. Right?” That’s all Thomas said, he also stopped to think before he continued.

Given enough time to think, Cyrus finally could ask something, and that was, “Why?”

“I don’t really know. You were enjoying yourself. Why ruin it?”

Cyrus looked at Thomas, and then thought, ‘Maybe he’s right, but god damn him for not letting me know! Any person who isn’t Gay or Bi, just Straight, would have stopped me way before I got to my boxers briefs and pulled them down more.’

“I don’t know, but I’m getting a feeling that you were enjoying what you saw.” Before Cyrus could finish, Thomas was laughing his ass off trying to make it seem like Cyrus was losing his mind. “What’s SO funny about this, I mean c’mon… you were like seriously checking me out in the mirror. I’m right about that. How do you think I spotted you in the first place?”

“I was anything BUT checking you out, my friend!” Thomas stated more matter-of-factly. I guess he wanted Cyrus to think that, in a way, Thomas wished he had the balls to actually say that he was more than checking him out, but he also knew that words and rumors corrupt this school more than a straight couple having sex for the first time.

“So tell me then, why… why didn’t you stop me?” That was Cyrus, trying to make it seem like it was Thomas’ fault more than it was his. Cyrus should know how wrong it is to turn the tables on someone, especially someone like Thomas.

Thomas didn’t respond to that, he stayed quiet for a while. I guess he wanted to make an escape, but he couldn’t. So the only thing he could do was tell the truth, even if he didn’t want to. “I’m…” Thomas started to say, but he thought of something that might save him, “Why does this seem like an interrogation?”

“Well let’s see, I just wanted to before I even knew that I wanted to, and well, I didn’t think to check the last stall. I thought it was empty, but obviously, I was wrong. And you didn’t say anything, so tell me why you didn’t.”

“Well, first, it wasn’t my place to say anything. Second, you didn’t seem to mind if anyone caught you. And third, it would have been rude of me to do that anyway.” Thomas thought that was good enough for an explanation.

“Whatever, I guess from now on I won’t jack off in-front of the mirrors at school,” Cyrus said with a mixture of a sneer and sarcasm.

“Good,” was all Thomas had to say about it.

After that, Cyrus left the bathroom, leaving Thomas in there to do whatever he wanted. As Cyrus walked down that empty corridor back towards his class, he couldn’t help but think that he was in the wrong for blaming Thomas for that unneeded interruption. Cyrus also thought about how they first met; he seriously did not want to meet Thomas like that, especially all exposed and in the open with nothing to hide behind. Now poor Cyrus thought that he would never get a chance with Thomas. Thomas probably thought of Cyrus as a GEEK; that he shouldn’t associate with him. But was Cyrus wrong for thinking that? No, of course not, deep down, he knew that Thomas was checking him out. And that’s why he didn’t stop anything. When Thomas caught him, Cyrus was gawking at Thomas too, just as Thomas was doing to him. It’s a true disappointment when your imagination fails to compare to the Real Thomas. Thomas looked twenty times better, hands down. Cyrus resumed walking. He stopped at his locker to put away the note he wrote to Thomas, Putting the note back reminded him that things can happen. About the same time, the bell rang, ending First Hour, Cyrus grinned at that. Knowing how he spent it and with whom. God, how he wanted to do that again, and soon.

Dragged out of his thoughts by Jayme, Jayme asked Cyrus, “Why do I get the feeling that I’ve missed something that a certain best friend of mine should tell me about?” Jayme said all that with a growing smile to match the same one Cyrus uses. I only blushed, knowing that I would have to tell Jayme why I’m blushing and grinning like a fool.

‘til next time!

((Hugz—Kizzes)) Remijay <3

Review and or comment thanks
All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..