Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It's Always Something - 11. Chapter 11

Monday morning, Taylor and Cameron were awake before Declan and Alvora. They decided to take some pressure off their parents and fix everyone's breakfast. The pair had the entire meal plated and kept warm in the oven as the family came downstairs.

"Would yeh look at this, Dec," Alvora commented as she kissed her oldest children. She chuckled and said, "I'd love teh know where this version of you two boys was when yeh were growin' up."

Taylor and Cameron giggled as they moved in sync, shrugging their shoulders, and kissed the family's elders.

"Hey Rhy, yeh got the pepto bismol ready? Tay and Cam cooked," Fabien joked.

The red-haired teen squealed when he was magically suspended in midair, then made completely immobile as his older brothers exploited his easily accessible ticklish spots. Not wanting to be left out, his dad and loving mate joined in while his mom set the table. Cameron released the spell on his brother, and Fabien yelped as he fell into Declan's open arms. The five men shared a laugh as they hugged and kissed each other after the youngest boy was back on his feet.

After everyone ate and everything was cleaned up, the family quickly discussed the day's plan and separated to their bedrooms to get ready. Rhylan kissed and hugged Fabien and the family before running to his truck. He had classes that morning at the community college in the next county and wanted to take his time getting there. Taylor and Cameron were the next to leave. Declan called the school to let them know Fabien would be absent that day, and then he, Alvora, and Fabien got into his SUV and drove to the courthouse.

"Fabien Michael O'Leary, do you understand everything that's been explained to you?"

Fabien, dressed in his wrinkle-free light green button-down, long-sleeved shirt, silver tie, beige khaki pants, and black dress shoes, stood up and looked directly into Vicki's eyes, something he wouldn't do under normal circumstances because such an act could be seen as a challenge in shifter culture. "Yes, I do, Your Honor," he firmly stated.

The teen was working hard not to show the intimidation he felt seeing this woman he'd come to know and trust as another parental figure in such a serious and professional setting. However, he also felt a surge of pride in his heart from the confidence in his decision, being able to present himself professionally, and displaying his respect for the legal system and for the honorable legacy Vicki was leaving for future generations. Vicki smiled at the young man and couldn't deny the motherly pride she felt.

"Then, once I file these documents legally, you'll be treated as if you were eighteen and held accountable for your actions."

"I understand and am mentally and emotionally ready to accept the responsibility, Your Honor."

Vicki smiled as she stood, removed her robe, and stepped down from the bench. With tears in her eyes, she embraced the young male witch. "I wish this didn't have to happen. However, I'm very proud of you, Ian. It's been a pleasure and an honor for both myself and my husband to watch you grow from a bright-eyed, loving boy to the responsible young man standing before me."

Fabien was shedding his own tears as he let the love and energy flow between him and Vicki. "Thank you, Mama Vicki. I swear to continue doing my best to make everyone proud of me." He paused, gazed at his teary-eyed parents, and held out his for them to join him and the female shifter in a group hug. "I'm not perfect and will make mistakes, but that's when I know I've got to defer to the wisdom of my elders and my inner moral compass to help guide me to the right outcome."

The firmness of the young man's affirmation made the three parental figures swell with astonished pride because they could feel how strongly he believed in everything said.

Outside the courthouse, Declan grinned at his widely smiling boy and said, "So, now that yer an adult, yer springin' for lunch, Right boyo?"

"Not unless yeh want me teh have to wash dishes or go to jail. I don't have any money. Now, yeh wouldn't want that teh happen on my first day out as an adult, would ye, Dah'," Fabien replied. To prove his statement, the redhead pulled out his pockets. He squealed and boisterously laughed when his father's fingers magically appeared at his ribs, tickling him. "C'mon, Dad, not out here," the teen cried as he doubled over and pounded the concrete sidewalk with his shoes. When the tickles moved to his stomach, he cried, "Okay, I give, I give."

*****

Rhylan took a mix of on-campus and online classes to become a vet. The young wolf continuously looked at the clock every couple of seconds as he squirmed in his seat from the excitement caused by the idea he had for Fabien's birthday. The brunette felt like he could've peed his jeans because the anticipation and torturous agony of waiting for the animal anatomy class to be over was just about killing him. The second the professor dismissed his students, the eighteen-year-old rushed to put his books away.

"Mr. Stormcloud, a minute of your time, if you please," Professor Redman called out.

What the hell, Rhylan muttered as he shook his head and stepped out of the line of exiting men and women to approach the teacher. "Yes, Chief Standing Deer," he respectfully greeted.

The middle-aged Blackfoot Indian placed his hand on the Cherokee teen's shoulder while he smiled and nodded at the last of his students, leaving the room as he closed and locked the door.

"Thank you for addressing me so respectably while in the company of others. Rhylan Grey Wolf, you've displayed the respect and honor for our heritage George has instilled in his boys, including your mate and his brother, not that he had to do much work with them. Alvora and Declan are just as knowledgeable and have raised exceptional boys. However, now that we're alone, feel free to call me Sam."

Rhylan smiled and nodded his agreement.

"Your last paper was incredibly accurate and exceptionally detailed," Sam stated. "However, to avoid any red flags that might pop up or questions about whether your father helped you in future assignments, George and I think you should try to dumb down your work product...Not enough to negatively affect your grade, but just enough to make it look like you're on the same level as your classmates. After showing him your paper, we used our magic to alter its content to put you on par with the other students receiving A's in this class."

"I'll do my best to honor this request, Sam, but I'm not used to dulling my knowledge. I don't flaunt, but I don't hide either."

"That's all I can ask, my young friend," Sam said as he wrapped his arms around the shifter in a fatherly embrace. He smirked and asked, "Do you want to tell me what got you so excited and why you were squirming in your seat like an unhousebroken pup?"

Rhylan blushed and threw his arms into the air. "Why does everyone compare me to an unhousebroken pup when I'm excited about something?"

The six-foot-two, muscular Indian chief threw his head back in hearty laughter. "Because you're such an adorably excitable pup." He shook his head and patted Rhylan's shoulder. "Now, run along. I know you've got something else to attend to, my wolf son."

Rhylan grinned. "Out of curiosity, how many assignments have you been altering, Sam?"

The chief arched his left eyebrow. "How many have I assigned?"

Rhylan chuckled. "Well, I'm glad I can keep you oldsters on your toes." He giggled and dodged the older man's attempted head slap. "Hey, Sam, ya need to work on your reflexes."

"Get outta here before I put you over my knee and have you howling like a wounded puppy," Sam said with a chuckle.

"Have a wonderful day, Sam. I'll tell Dad about our talk."

Rhylan shouldered his book bag, left the classroom, and jogged to his truck.

*****

Cameron and Taylor held hands and talked the entire drive back to the city. The young men stepped into the warmth of their home and suddenly were overcome with the primal need to make love to each other. Once the two pairs of boots were removed and hit the floor, it became a race to see who could reach the bedroom the fastest. Halfway up the stairs, the ravenous wolf howled as he licked his lips, wrapped his arms around his skinnier mate's waist, and hoisted the yelping and giggling redhead over his shoulder.

Taylor opened the door, and seconds after it closed, Cameron shrieked as he was tossed like a rag doll onto the bed. The slightly younger man never stopped giggling as he was herded along the mattress by his sex-starved mate until he reached the headboard. Jeans, underwear, and shirts were flung to the floor, revealing the bare skin and precum dripping, rock-hard twitching cocks underneath. Taylor grabbed the witch's ankles, pulled the wriggling body towards him, and brought the slightly dingy white and pink striped ankle sock-clad soles to his quivering lips. The red-haired witch’s toes wiggled inside the thin cotton protection. Both men's tongues slowly slid across their lips. The strong scent of male hormones filled the room, fueling the almost painful love-filled desires waiting to be satiated. The shifter grinned and playfully nibbled in the center of the ball of his boy's foot. As soon as he felt the edges of the pearly whites, Cameron's eyes squeezed shut, and his breathy giggles floated into his and his nibbler's ears. His muscles jumped, making him jerk and cringe as his feet twisted and turned, causing his arches to wrinkle. With a low, sensual growl that sent shivers up and down both men's spines, Taylor bit the top of both pairs of socks, then with a swift turn of his head, the shifter pulled them off the creamy, pinkish soles and the white-topped flesh. He threw his head back and howled in pleasure as his straddled mate's toes got under the elastic band of his pink and green snowflake socks and slid them off his feet.

The next move surprised Cameron when Taylor grabbed the lube and coated his cock. He gazed into the wolf's eyes and telepathically asked if he was sure. His answer was a booming yes while the taller man coated his ass with the slippery substance. Taylor mentally prepared himself for the entry while Cameron slowly stretched his ass muscles by using his fingers. The wolf was grateful his witch didn't increase the number of fingers massaging between his hot, sweaty cheeks until he told him he was ready. Finally, when he felt he was prepared, Taylor took a deep breath and kept his body relaxed as he slowly lowered himself onto Cameron's quivering, veined manhood. In unison, the men moaned in sheer ecstasy as the smacking suction sound of the lubed body parts working together filled the room. Cameron and Taylor's eyes glowed brightly as their magical energy combined to enhance their lovemaking. Their insides filled with and were set on fire by the erotic electricity that flowed between them. Moving in sync and letting the natural rhythm of their bodies take control. Finally, unable to hold off any longer, Cameron's creamy cum coated the walls of Taylor's ass. Then, a minute later, Taylor's seed flowed from his slit and arched in the air as multiple healthy spurts of the wolf's semen landed randomly on the redhead's sweat-soaked, glistening body. Exhausted and spent, the pair lay beside each other, holding hands, panting as their lips pressed together.

Hope you guys felt this was worth the wait. I know I loved seeing Cameron and Taylor sharing their time together. They certainly are a healthily satisfied couple.
Thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2023 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Fabien may find that this brings greater responsibility than he probably thought it would, I hope he is truly ready for it.  He obviously has a great built in support system, but in the end, it will be down to him to make the right decisions.

Rhy is respectful of his elders, as he was taught and probably comes naturally to him as well.  But what is his idea?  We did not get to find out...

Cameron and Taylor are just so much fun.

Can't wait to see what happens next...

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

Fabien may find that this brings greater responsibility than he probably thought it would, I hope he is truly ready for it.  He obviously has a great built in support system, but in the end, it will be down to him to make the right decisions.

Rhy is respectful of his elders, as he was taught and probably comes naturally to him as well.  But what is his idea?  We did not get to find out...

Cameron and Taylor are just so much fun.

Can't wait to see what happens next...

Fabien is truly ready. While he knows ultimately it's his responsibility and decision, he's generally not gonna do anything without getting council from those who love him and have more life experiences. 

Hehe nope, you've gotta wait to see what Rhy came up with. Originally I was gonna do the birthday in this chapter, but my boys had other plans. Cameron and Taylor wanted to further express their love for each other. I really had an amazing time this morning finishing up the scene with Cameron and Taylor. 

Edited by Ticklishboy30
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Cameron and Taylor are great together.

Fabians has alot of responsibility now.

Cam and Tay are sexy as hell. Hehe

Edited by Ticklishboy30
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Ticklishboy30 said:

Cam and Tay are sexy as hell. Hehe

@Ticklishboy30 you are definitely right there. That they are. Another beautifully descriptive and fun chapter. Thanks

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Paladin said:

@Ticklishboy30 you are definitely right there. That they are. Another beautifully descriptive and fun chapter. Thanks

Thanks, @Paladin. I was hoping I hadn't gone too vulgar with the love making. I'm not too experienced with describing sexual scenes. 

Edited by Ticklishboy30
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..