Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It's Always Something - 1. Chapter 1

The sun was bright, and the sky was a brilliant azure blue. Alvora's wedding train-like red curly hair almost glowed in the sunlight and hung down to her plump ass, which was accentuated by the blue jeans that fit the forty-five-year-old woman's lower body like a glove. Despite being five-foot-five, her personality and reputation gave the woman a more imposing stature that demanded respect. Her face was smooth, with not one blemish or wrinkle except for the laugh lines that creased the sides of her sparkling emerald green eyes.

The O'Leary matriarch stood on the back deck of the family's two-story, two-hundred-year-old farmhouse. The structure sat on five acres of land on the outskirts of town and bordered the Stormcloud's hundred-acre compound. It was mid-November, about two weeks until Thanksgiving. A slight chill gave the breeze that gently blew through the well-established oak trees that lined the long dirt driveway and surrounded the beloved home a hint of the coming Winter Solstice.

Alvora closed her eyes, raised her arms to the heavens, and slowly and deeply inhaled. As she did this, the breeze picked up and caused the sleeves of her sage green colored blouse to wave and her hair to blow and flap behind her like a cape. She opened her mind and senses. The scent of the pines decorating the forest surrounding the property came alive when she focused her sense of smell. Doing the same with her hearing, the middle-aged woman could hear the babbling of the stream at the very back of the homestead. She could also hear the crunch of the dried leaves on the ground as the deer and other wildlife walked through their natural habitat. Alvora smiled as another sound drifted into her ears. It was the distinct revving of two motorbikes, which meant her youngest son, Fabien, and her fourth son, Rylan Stormcloud, were close to the dirt drive.

The red-haired homeowner opened the right side of the French doors and walked into the bright and airy large eat-in kitchen. The walls were a soft yellow with white hews, and the flooring was light-colored hardwood, which reflected the natural sunlight that streamed in through the floor-to-ceiling windows and ran through the house. There was a breakfast nook to the left of the French doors with a bay window and a small round table that seated four people comfortably. To the right was the family room. Its walls were the same color as the kitchen's. The chocolate brown love seat, sofa, and recliner made up the three-piece living room set purchased for the new home. The love seat was on the same wall as the French doors, the sofa was in front of the granite breakfast bar, and the recliner faced the love seat on the opposite wall. There was a burgundy oriental rug in the center of the room, side tables book-ended the love seat and sofa, another table was beside the recliner, and a rectangle wooden coffee table in front of the long sofa. A large screen TV hung over the river stone gas fireplace that faced the kitchen.

Alvora opened the door of the stainless steel oven at the same time as the kitchen timer beeped. She placed the Pyrex pan on the black glass stove top and silenced the timer. The redhead chuckled as the peace and quiet was disturbed by the chattering of two teenage boys and the closing of the front door.

"Hey, Mom," Fabien and Rhylan called out just before their boyish smiling faces came into view.

"How was school, boys," Alvora asked as she greeted her kids with a loving hug and kiss on each teen's cheek.

The Irishwoman's and her husband's Dublin accent hadn't lost its potency or vibrancy, neither had Cameron's. Because he was a young boy when they moved, Fabien's accent was not as heavy as his family's

"School was fine, Mama," Rhylan said after he and Fabien returned the affection. The teen shifter's eyes widened as he giggled and jumped up and down excitedly. "See, Ian? I told ya I smelled Mama's signature rum cake."

The mother and son pair chuckled at Rhylan's adorable excitement.

"Rhy, would yeh calm down before yeh piddle on the floor like an un-housebroken pup," Fabien asked with a twinkle in his shimmering emerald green eyes.

Rhylan turned and playfully growled at his grinning mate. Because of his five-foot-ten-inch frame, the slightly older teen could look down on his lover and best friend, who was currently five-foot-eight. "I'll have you know, I peed before leaving school. So there, nah-nah." He blew a raspberry to end his statement.

Alvora and her son were in hysterics at Rhylan's antics.

"Get outta here, the two of yeh, before I take my wooden spoon to both your ass'," Alvora said after composing herself.

The teens looked at their mom, then at each other, and in unison said, "We love ya, Mommy."

That gave the trio another bout of boisterous laughter.

Alvora shook her head and dried the tears from her eyes. "Go, get in the shower, then get whatever homework you have out of the way. Your Dad should be home by then," she paused. "Oh, Rhy, your Dad called and said he'd be later than he thought returning from Widow Fairlane's. He said you can stay the night." She narrowed her eyes and placed her hand on her hip. "Just put your things in the guest room." It took two seconds of looking at the stunned teenager's faces before she burst out laughing. "Gotcha," she said between the laughter. "Go on up to Ian's room like normal." She playfully swatted the duo's butts as they ran upstairs.

Fabien's bedroom was the last door on the left side of the second floor. The room was spacious, with a three-piece bathroom, a water closet, and a large walk-in closet. The walls were light green with silvery white hews and sheer white curtains that came down to the window ledge. The queen-size bed was between two windows, with night tables on both sides. There was a mahogany four-drawer dresser between the water closet and bathroom. A longer mahogany seven-drawer dresser with a lighted mirror was on the same wall beside the sage-colored love seat in the sitting area in front of the bay window. The dressers and closet held clothes for both boys.

Steam filled the bathroom as the hot water cascaded onto Fabien and Rhylan from the overhead square rain shower head. Moans and grunts came from the pair as the Cherokee teen's stiff manhood made itself at home between the Irish boy's plump ass cheeks. Twenty fingers pressed into and massaged various spots along the taut, muscle-toned bodies that wriggled against each other.

"I love you, my sexy leprechaun," Rhylan said. His rich baritone voice was heavy with emotion as he climaxed.

"Love you too, wolfboy," Fabien cried out a minute or two later when his orgasm hit.

The teens stood under the water holding one another, with their foreheads pressed together, sharing soft, loving kisses. They separated, and Rhylan turned off the faucet when the water lost its heat. The pair handed each other a bath sheet, then Rhylan dried his mate's body, and Fabien returned the favor.

After getting dressed, the boys sat on the love seat, with their sock-clad feet resting on the coffee table, and worked on their assignments. Both had playful personalities, and they took turns sporadically tickling and poking each other, which made them giggle and squeal as their bodies jumped. When they finished doing homework, the pair stretched, got on the bed, and enjoyed being together.

Rhylan buried his nose in the crook of his boy's neck and deeply inhaled his mate's natural, clean scent. "I'm sooo glad we switched to an unscented soap," he mumbled. "Your scent is intoxicating."

Fabien's neck scrunched, and his toes curled in the light grey ankle socks. "Me too," he said between the boyish giggles that flowed from his soft lips.

Rhylan chuckled as he kissed and nibbled the spot he'd be biting when they completed their mating bond. "I love how ticklish you are, my beautiful baby boy," the shifter whispered.

"You're just as ticklish, Rhy."

“I know, it's just one of the things we enjoy being able to do to each other."

Rhylan lightly ran his slender fingers through the curly locks of red, neck-length hair that covered his love's scalp. He softly chuckled when Fabien began making barely audible purring sounds. The teens sighed in complete contentment as they watched the sun begin to set.

Thanks for taking the time to read, react, and comment, I really appreciate it.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2023 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

12 hours ago, BoyLove said:

Great start to what should be a great story. I do like reading animal shifting stories. Alvora reminds me of my Grandmother on my dads side of the family. She ruled the house and made all of the decisions.

 

10 hours ago, VBlew said:

Looks like the beginning of a very interesting shifter story. Love the wolves.

Thanks, @VBlew and @BoyLove

I always look forward to your encouragement and thoughts.

I love you both. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I love the characters you've created. I can't wait for more to see these characters come to life. I too heard an Irish accent when Alvora spoke. Keep up the great work.

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Alvora is a treasure already.  I can't wait to see how she develops as the story goes along.  The boys are interesting but sort of unformed yet, at least to me.  Will have to see what happens moving forward.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..