Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It's Always Something - 3. Chapter 3

Rhylan's eyes fluttered open. He yawned and looked at the time displayed on his phone. It was four fifty-five in the morning, five minutes before the alarm would go off, so he silenced it before that could happen.

The eighteen-year-old crawled out from under the covers, flung his muscle-toned hairy legs over the side of the bed, stretched, wiggled his olive-like toes, smacked his lips together a couple times before stepping into the grey, fluffy wolf's head slippers Fabien gave him last Christmas, and scratched the left side of his bare ass cheek as he walked into the water closet. When he was done, he got dressed, walked over, sat on the edge of the bed, and smiled at his boy, looking like an angel as he slept.

Tears welled in his eyes and dripped down his cheeks as a powerful surge of energy burst from his heart, traveled through his veins, and warmed his entire body. His arm extended, and he lightly stroked the red curly bangs on Fabien's forehead. "I swear by the God and Goddess that I will never lose my love for you, my sweet leprechaun pup, and will protect you to my last breath," he whispered before leaning over and kissing his mate's cheek. "Sleep in peace, my love. I'll be back in a little bit." Rhylan softly chuckled when his angel mumbled something unintelligible, and his fingers tightened around his hand.

He quietly closed the bedroom door and walked down the hallway. As soon as the teen reached the stairs, he could smell a first-rate country breakfast, complete with coffee being made. His stomach growled when he reached the main level. The kitchen was lit up, and the dark-haired teenager had to blink his eyes as he left the darker rooms. Alvora and Declan worked together, preparing the meal for their family. He was pleasantly surprised to see his Dad at the breakfast bar, sipping coffee.

"Good morning," he said as he walked up to and kissed and hugged his two dads.

"Good morning, pup," Declan and George said as they returned the affection.

"How'd yeh sleep, angel," Alvora asked as she gave and received her affectionate gesture.

"Like a newborn puppy," Rhylan jumped and giggled when George playfully tickled his sides as he traversed to the coffee pot.

"Well, yeh might as well get back up to your boy if yeh don't feel like being up so early," Declan said before turning the bacon.

"What ya mean, Papa?"

"There's enough snow on the ground for the cushy white man to cancel school," George said with a bright twinkle in his eyes and a boyish grin on his face. "In my day, we were tough, rugged wolves of the mountains. We trudged through snow drifts up to our chests, going uphill both ways," he paused and shook his head. "Nowadays, they close the world when a few tiny snowflakes fall."

The fifty-year-old Cherokee man didn't look his age. He had a full head of black shiny shoulder-length hair, was six-foot-three, muscular with not an ounce of flab, weighed one-hundred-ninety-five pounds, and wore a size thirteen shoe.

"Says the wolf who showed up at my doorstep, shivering, with chattering teeth, howling and begging for hot coffee before five am," Alvora joked as she playfully smacked the back of George's head.

George's eyes narrowed. "White man must do better at controlling his squaw."

Declan bowed and extended his arms towards his wife. "Only after you, sir. I'll make sure you have a nice funeral after she incinerates you."

Boisterous, hearty laughter filled the kitchen and echoed through the house.

Rhylan shook his head and sipped his creamy liquid ambition. "I love my parents," he exclaimed. After setting the cup on the counter, he gazed into the eyes of the elders before him. "Has anyone come up with something for my angel boy's birthday next week?" The teen watched his caregivers share a look between them. "What did you three get, and is it too late for me to put in on it?"

"We found a white Nineteen-Eighty-Five Golden Eagle with tan seats," George stated as he pulled the plates from the cabinet. Surprisingly, it's only got fifteen thousand miles on it. Dec and I have been working on it for the last three months. We've just got a few more adjustments to make, but we'll be doing that this weekend, and then it'll be ready for my Sunshine's birthday. It's all paid for, so my son must hunt for his mate's gift," he ended the statement with a mischievous smirk and then stuck his tongue out at his youngest birth son.

Sunshine was George's nickname for Fabien. He gave the Irish boy the name the first day they'd met because the youth was so loving, and his spirit shined like the sun.

"Fine, be that way," Rhylan shot back, "and sleep with one eye open, old man," he barely finished the sentence before laughter flowed from his lips to join with the laughs of his parents.

Alvora kissed Rhylan's cheek and shook her head. "Don't worry, lad. The jeep's from the whole family."

"Alvora, you take all the fun out of being a dad sometimes," George said after hugging the fiery redhead.

"Don't be carryin' on so much, yeh old wolf man," Alvora teased. She playfully smacked both Declan and George on the butt with her wooden spoon.

"Hey, what was that for?" Declan asked.

"For silently agreein' with yeh furry brother."

Declan and George tried to pout but couldn't hold their laughter in.

Rhylan fixed another coffee and took it upstairs to his lover. He gently pushed the door open just enough to slip inside, then closed it again. He placed the cup on Fabien's night table, then smiled and licked his lips when he noticed his mate's right foot haphazardly dangling over the side of the bed. The teen loved seeing the silky smooth sole slightly wrinkle at the center of the curved arch every time his pup's toes flexed. Because of his heightened sense of hearing, he knew Fabien was awake and desperately trying not to giggle.

"You know, such adorably ticklish boys shouldn't tempt the big bad wolf like that."

Fabien's green eyes sparkled as they peeked out from under the blanket. "It's a good thing I'm protected by my magic blanket that hides me from such lecherous creatures."

The slightly older teen giggled and slowly approached the still-visible foot. "Looks like you've not covered your entire body, my little redheaded imp." Rhylan's eyes flashed as he shifted to his wolf form. He chuffed and blew a puff of air from his snout as the tip of his nose lightly grazed across his boy's bare sole.

Fabien sharply inhaled and tried to pull his exposed foot back under the blanket, but the furry wolf's leg stopped him. He watched and giggled as his lover's muzzle came closer. "Wolfie..." Boyish squeals and laughter sprang from his mouth as soon as he felt the warm tongue lick up and down his skin.

The human part of his brain chuckled as they tickled their boy. They made sure to get between each wiggly toe despite Fabien's attempts to keep them from being accessed. After close to three minutes of ticklish licks, Rhylan was back in his human form. He softly kissed the dampened foot and then massaged it. "I love you, Ian," he whispered before kissing his mate's plump lips.

"I love you too, Rhy," Fabien slipped his tongue into the brunette's mouth.

Four arms wrapped around warm skin, their fingers massaging each other's backs and bringing their bodies together as much as possible. The duo's breathing became labored at the same time their endowments leaked precum as the shafts twitched and pressed against one another. Two pairs of eyes glazed over in the heat of ecstasy as the young wolf and witch worked themselves closer to their goal.

"Fabien," Rhylan moaned as he shot his load onto the Irish boy's stomach.

"Rhylan," Fabien rasped out as his cum coated his soulmate's upper body.

Both of them were panting as they each wiped the sweat from their lover's glistening forehead and shared a passionate kiss. Rhylan giggled and squealed as his body writhed from side to side when Fabien's index finger twisted and explored the walls of his deep belly button crevice. Fabien did the same thing when his navel received the same treatment.

"Umm, I was supposed to come in to wake you up for breakfast," Rhylan said as he sat up.

"Mission accomplished," Fabien responded between his giggles.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
As always thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2023 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

15 hours ago, BoyLove said:

Great chapter as always my friend. Happy Thanksgiving!

:hug:Thanks, @BoyLove, I'm having a lot of fun with it. Hope you're having a great Thanksgiving. 

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Rhylen and Fabien have such joy within.  And the love that their parents have for them just shines through.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Maybe Rhy can find a couple of thèse original mint condition cast 'golden' Eagle* emblems for Ian's restored 4x4 birthday present from his parents. Something to make his 'spirit' soar.

OIP.Z-M-96pF8j_thgsu248OzAAAAA?w=166&h=1

c60d74dca5425d393fdc6e9ab5c31b45.jpg

9a5021cc97f80984fef463ca552af23b.jpg

Another wonderful chapter @Ticklishboy30

 

* purists may quibble that the Golden Eagle 'cast' metal emblems are from the 1985 AMC Golden Eagle, but they really look nice on It's 'parent' company Jeep.

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Maybe Rhy can find a couple of thèse original mint condition cast 'golden' Eagle* emblems for Ian's restored 4x4 birthday present from his parents. Something to make his 'spirit' soar.

OIP.Z-M-96pF8j_thgsu248OzAAAAA?w=166&h=1

c60d74dca5425d393fdc6e9ab5c31b45.jpg

9a5021cc97f80984fef463ca552af23b.jpg

Another wonderful chapter @Ticklishboy30

 

* purists may quibble that the Golden Eagle 'cast' metal emblems are from the 1985 AMC Golden Eagle, but they really look nice on It's 'parent' company Jeep.

When I was 5,and watched Dukes Of Hazzard on Friday night, and Saturday morning at 7 am, I fell in love with the CJ7 Golden Eagle. I loved it more than General Lee. That's an awesome idea that I might use, thanks, @Anton_Cloche

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..