Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It's Always Something - 9. Chapter 9

The teens breathed heavily, and their sweat-soaked bodies fell back onto the queen-sized mattress as they began to slowly recover and re-energize from the most intense lovemaking they'd shared to date.

"I don't think I'll ever walk the same again," Rhylan finally managed to exclaim.

Despite his best efforts, Fabien couldn't contain the giggles that escaped.

"Sure, go on and giggle, witchboy. It'll be a while before your favorite toy is fixed enough to be played with."

The statement did nothing except turn the redhead's boyish giggles into full blown laughter. Fabien turned onto his side, kissed his wolf's cheek, and lightly stroked the strands of hair plastered to the slightly older teen's forehead. You were incredible, Rhylan," he softly proclaimed with nothing but love shining in his eyes.

The Cherokee teenager grinned as a surge of pride flowed through him. He placed his hands behind his head, then sighed from pure happiness and contentment as he moved his feet around to get the blood flowing and wake them up before walking to the bathroom. He was unaware that Fabien's left foot moved closer to his right one until he felt toes lightly stroke up and down the edge of his silky smooth sole. Rhylan's body slightly rolled side to side, his foot jerked, and his arch wrinkled when his toes wiggled and scrunched. "Ian, you're tickling me," he childishly whined between the soft, airy giggles.

Fabien chuckled and stroked his mate's hair. "Am I? Well, what about now," he asked before lightly tracing the edge of his lover's belly button with the tip of his index finger.

The brunette's back arched when his butt rose from the bed, and the room filled with the nineteen-year-old's squeals and laughter. His hands gripped the hand of his tickler, pulling it from his ticklish spot as he curled into the fetal position. Rhylan growled and playfully nipped the offending finger, then suckled the appendage. A couple years prior, when they were beginning to explore their sexual urges, they discovered that after ejaculating, Fabien's fingers, for some reason, became very ticklish, so now it was the redhead's turn to squeak and giggle as he tried to free his finger. This led to a playful back-and-forth tickle fight between the red and dark-haired teenagers, which ended in an agreed-upon temporary truce for both sides, sealed with a passionate kiss.

*****

In their room, the older witch and wolf pair got dressed and purposefully avoided stepping near the walk-in closet because they didn't want to disrupt any possible trace evidence that might have been left.

"I sure would love to know what whoever it was that came in here was after," Taylor grumbled as he slipped on the pair of underwear Cameron was wearing earlier. He and his newly acquired mate decided to swap undergarments and socks so they'd have each other's scent on their bodies.

Cameron performed a visual surface inspection of his closet. "What the fuck?"

"What's wrong, love?" When he felt himself and Cameron becoming agitated, to calm themselves, Taylor walked up to his red-haired mate, placed his hands on his shoulders, and kissed the side of his head.

"The hamper was almost full earlier," Cameron responded. His mind was going crazy trying to rationalize the noticeable difference in the amount of dirty clothes and why they were gone. He used his magic to lift the remaining clothing into the air and move them onto the bed in a single layer.

"Cam, there's no boxer briefs or socks," Taylor pointed out. "I know for a fact you had at least six pairs in the hamper because it's been that long since you last did the laundry, and before you ask, no, I didn't gather them to be washed with mine this time." The wolf blushed and slightly bowed his head. "This is creepy, and it sucks 'cause I kinda loved to come in here and sniff your clothes before you washed them."

After moving the clothes back to the hamper, Cameron gazed at the dark-haired man, stood on his toes, and giggled as he kissed the wolf's nose. "You're cute when you're admitting to something I already knew," he paused to slowly lick the front of his mate's neck, which caused Taylor's noticeable, involuntary shiver, as well as the pronounced bulges in their jeans, "and in the spirit of full disclosure, I sneak into your room and sniff your dirty clothes too, Wolfie. I've always loved your scent."

Taylor's eyes lit up like a Christmas display in the mall as he grabbed Cameron's waist, brought him close to his body in a bear hug, lifted the giggly, squirming redhead into the air, then twirled them in a circle before setting the shorter man back on his feet, and lovingly kissing his soft lips. "Finally, the mystery of why your scent was always in my closet and near my discarded clothes is solved."

The giggling duo opened the door and then stepped into the hallway. Neither of the young men bothered to look behind them and were taken by surprise when each one was tackled by his birth brother. Shouts of retaliation mingled with taunts and declarations of celebration echoed through the hallway as arms and legs flailed and pounded on the laminate floor. The captured guys struggled to free themselves from under the weight of the teens, and they almost succeeded but were thwarted when five fingers dug into and kneaded between their ribs. It only took seconds for the ticklish sensations to reach their brains, followed by the boisterous, howling laughter that flowed rapidly from deep inside their guts. The trapped males' heads flew back and forth and shook side to side as their store-brand white and grey sock-clad feet kicked against the floor and their tickler's backs. The devious teenagers continued the tickle attack for another couple minutes before they leaned forward and blew raspberries on their captive's necks. They quickly ruffled the older pair's hair before releasing them. Cameron and Taylor rolled onto their backside, huffing and puffing as they sat against the wall and recuperated.

Rhylan sat in Cameron's lap, and Fabien sat in Taylor's as they looked at their brothers with the most adorable looks of innocence they could muster next, the duo hugged the sweaty bodies and in unison said, "We love you, Tay, and Cam." They giggled when the older male's muscular arms wrapped around them, and they received kisses on their heads.

"Be glad you're both so adorable," Cameron said. He chuckled when the younger pair switched places, and he now held Fabien in his arms.

Fabien raised his head. "I felt the stress you guys are under and got with Rhy to try and at least make you two smile."

"Thank you for making us feel better and being so lovable," Taylor said before he kissed Rhylan's forehead.

The eldest wolf chuckled when his brother giggled and squirmed when he lightly tickled the teen's stomach. He turned his head when he heard Fabien's giggling and saw he was also getting playful tickles. "Just so you know, we will retaliate. It's written in the older brother handbook, page two-hundred and twelve, section two, article b. Let it be known and understood that no tickle attack shall escape payback."

"That's if you guys can catch us," Rhylan said before blowing a raspberry at his brother.

"C'mon, men, I'm fuckin' starved," Cameron stated.

Fabien smirked, "I guess you both are, especially after that earthquake that shook the house."

The red-haired teen squeaked as he and Rhylan were chased downstairs and into the kitchen, where a truce was agreed upon until after everything settled down. The four of them worked together, fixing a mid-afternoon snack of fried potatoes and onions with barbecue pork sandwiches to sustain them till dinnertime. They were plating the food when there was a knock at the front door.

"It's just your uncle," John hollered when he opened the front door and smiled at the young men sitting at the kitchen table. "Damn, that smells good," he commented after giving his nephews kisses and hugs.

"Yeh want a plate, then, Uncle John," Fabien asked after hugging the sheriff.

"You got enough?"

"Sure do, wouldn't have offered if we didn't," Taylor quipped.

John grinned and moving quickly, the lawman effortlessly caught his eldest nephew in a choke hold. He pulled the shocked wolf from his chair and pinned him to the floor, face up. "What was that, kid?"

Taylor growled and grunted, his legs slid back and forth along the floor. His upper body bucked forward and backward as he attempted to break free of the vice-like hold he'd been trapped in. "You'd better run when I get free, Uncle."

"Is that so, Nephew." John narrowed his eyes and used his free hand to tickle Taylor's sides.

Taylor's eyes squinted shut as he roared with laughter and boisterously cackled. "C'mon, Uncle, no fair tickling," the raven-haired wolf squealed. His legs kicked in the air, and his body writhed around while he tried to pull the arm far enough from his neck to pull his head free.

After a minute or two, John took pity on his ticklish victim and released him. "That'll teach ya to mouth off at me, youngin'," He helped Taylor to his feet and pulled the giggling younger man into a strong, loving bear hug. "Love ya, Tay," he said after ruffling the dark locks of hair.

Taylor held the older man as tightly as he was being hugged and laid his head on the broad shoulder. "I love ya too, Uncle John. That was fun." He fixed his mate in his stare. "Ya know, you could've helped me, Cammer. Some mate I've chosen."

The wolf's pronounced pout made the kitchen echo with hysterical laughter.

Cameron wrapped his arms around his mate, then kissed his nose. "Babe, I'll always have your back unless yeh mouth off ta Uncle John, then you're on your own, Tay. I love you, my cute Wolfie."

There was more laughter when Taylor playfully growled before licking Cameron's cheek. "Love ya more, my adorable witchboy."

"Damn it,"

Everyone looked at their Uncle, "What's wrong, Uncle John," the four boys asked in unison.

"Dec, George, Mitch, and I each owe Alvora fifty dollars," John responded as he exaggeratedly swung his arm and snapped his fingers.

"What for?" Rhylan asked after swallowing his bite of potatoes.

"We made a bet as to when Tay and Cam would get over themselves and admit their love for one another," he paused and stared at the subjects of his statement. "Fuck, you boys couldn't have waited another two years to become mates?" He took a bite of his sandwich. "Well, in any case, congratulations. I'm ecstatic for you both," he grinned, "I'll take the fifty out of your inheritance."

The room erupted with more laughter as the five men finished their lunch before they got to the serious business part of the visit. Before going upstairs, the family discussed everything that happened that day. Everything was going fine until the light in the room dimmed as the temperature plummeted. Gusts of wind started blowing, and snowflakes swirled around the family's heads.

"What the..." John exclaimed.

No one moved as they watched frost forming on the glass in the room. Heads turned, and mouths gaped when they saw Fabien's body quiver and his eyes glowing brighter than anyone ever remembered seeing before.

"Uncle, I think you need to take Tay and Rhy outside," Cameron said.

"Fuck that, I'm staying with Ian," Rhylan said as he stood up. He was one step from his mate when a powerful blast of cold energy burst from the witch and propelled his body backward, plowing into John, who'd luckily braced himself and was able to keep them both from hitting the wall.

"Cammer, I'm pretty sure your powers and your brother's powers are feeding into and strengthening each other," John hollered over the sound of the increasingly howling snowy wind flowing around the kitchen.

Cameron closed his eyes and could feel his magic was more powerful. "I think you're right, Uncle."
When they heard the windows start cracking and saw the wind pressing them inward, everyone yelped and looked for cover. Everyone, that is, except for Fabien, who seemed to be in a trance and unaware of what was happening.

"You're gonna need me, Cam," Rhylan shouted. He screamed and hit the floor when a dinner plate flew over his head and shattered against the wall. "Holy fuck, my leprechaun's packing some power."

Snow and ice gathered on the kitchen floor and counters.

"Uncle, get them outside now, and Rhy, I will need you, but I'll use my power to link all of us so we can work together to calm Ian," Cameron dried his tears and quickly hugged his family before they retreated. "I love you all."

"Be careful, Cam. I love you, baby."

Taylor and Rhylan shifted to their wolf forms and followed John to safety.

Cameron focused all his concentration and energy on shielding himself and Fabien with a force field to keep them physically safe from anything else that might come flying at them. Next, he telepathically connected everyone and entered his brother's mind. Freezing arctic cyclone-like winds made a blinding whirlwind of snow around the teen's spirit. Ice and hail the size of baseballs were being hurled at a transparent image of Garland.

Now that he fully understood what needed to happen, Cameron telepathically told the Stormcloud men to clear their minds and hearts of everything except love. Then, he used his powers to increase the bond they shared. However, the redhead ensured the bulk of his effort was focused on the one between Rhylan and Fabien. Everyone could feel the strain on their minds, bodies, and emotions as the minutes seemed to pass like each one was an eternity. Finally, everything calmed and returned to normal. Cameron stepped back into the younger witch's mind and smiled when he saw the sunny meadow. He opened his eyes, dropped the shield, and embraced his peacefully slumbering baby brother, who'd passed out from the physical exertion.

"He's so angelic when he sleeps," John softly observed when he, Rhylan, and Taylor walked into the kitchen.

Cameron kissed Fabien's forehead. "I love you, little brother." Tears dripped down his cheeks as he began to sway.

Taylor moved like lightning and caught his mate before he fell. "C'mon, babe, you need to get some rest."

The wolves carried their redheads upstairs, where they placed them in the bed in Rhylan and Fabien's room, kissed them, and closed the door. John finished his inspection. Then, after placing the button he'd found in a small plastic bag, he kissed his four nephews, advised them to keep the doors locked and to not go anywhere alone if possible, and headed back to the office.

Hope everyone enjoys this next chapter.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2023 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

44 minutes ago, BoyLove said:

Great chapter! Lots of various actions going on 😊. It was nice going from after sex to mystery, to loving and laughter to actionable drama. Well written my friend.

:hug: Thanks, @BoyLove. This was an exciting chapter to work on. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Now there is a culprit to assign the home invasion to for the boys. Hopefully the lawman will do something to help.  Garland better watch out or he may end up a popsicle…

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, VBlew said:

Now there is a culprit to assign the home invasion to for the boys. Hopefully the lawman will do something to help.  Garland better watch out or he may end up a popsicle…

@VBlew, I love it. A popsicle licked by wolves. :gikkle:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Well, Uncle John seems to be taking this seriously, let's hope he gets to the bottom of it quickly.

Never doubt a mother's ability to know when something will occur with one of her children.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Very well written. Your writing skills are improving with each story. Shows your dedication to improving your craft.

Oh the adventures ahead!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Greg said:

Very well written. Your writing skills are improving with each story. Shows your dedication to improving your craft.

Oh the adventures ahead!

Thank you, @Greg. I love hearing from you. :kiss: 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..