Jump to content
    Tiger
  • Author
  • 270 Words
  • 532 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Impressions and Reflections - 10. Poem 10: Where is He?

The desires of my very soul are examined... the need to have a man who belongs to me mind, body, and soul.

Where is He?

Where is he, the man who can rescue my heart from the bondage of loneliness
Is he down the street or is he in a far away land waiting for me to arrive?
Might his heart be mending due to someone who shattered his heart into pieces?
When can I see hold him in my loving arms never to escape his loving embrace?

Where is he, the one who can be my love until the burning light is extinguished?
Is he going to arrive soon and quench the desires of my heart and of my body?
Might he be close to me and be awaiting my heart to find him in where he lives?
When can I feel his delectable lips pressed against mine and feel his immensity?

Where is he, the one who will never leave my side and will cherish me forever?
Is he in the city of Paris awaiting my presence to complete his very lonely soul?
Might he wonder where I am and when I will be there to hold his strong hands?
When can I feel him inside me so that he can infuse me the great seed of life?

Where is he, the great defender of house and home to protect me from the storm?
Is he going to rescue me soon so that I find the joy and peace I need more and more?
Might he come into my presence soon so that I can feel whole for the very first time?
When can I caress his skin and kiss every inch of his beautiful and luscious body?

Copyright © 2010 Tiger; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..