Jump to content
    Tim Hobson
  • Author
  • 5,454 Words
  • 2,246 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Coming of Age - 4. The Hide

Bruce and Craig had subdued sex in the bedroom while Bruce’s mother was busy downstairs. It has opened a new world for Bruce, but it left both of them eager to let it all out. The Hide, the family’s hunting cabin up on Doublehead Mountain, is secluded and private, and they can go crazy and make all the noise they want. But first, they have to come up with an excuse to go there without raising suspicions.

BE ADVISED: Oral and anal sex (mostly loud). Underage drinking and marijuana.

An hour later, Craig and I got out of bed, dressed, straightened our hair, and made our way down the back stairs into the kitchen. Our legs were a bit wobbly because our bodies were still tingling with the ecstasy of our first sex—OK, our first blowjobs—and the promise of more to come soon, up at The Hide.

My mother was seated at her writing desk, with a glass of white wine within easy reach. When we entered, she raised her head and smiled warmly at us.

“And here you are. Are you boys rested now?”

We turned our heads and exchanged glances, struggling to stifle a burst of laughter. “Rest” was the farthest thing from what we had done!

Restraining myself, I answered as innocently as I could, “Yeah, Mom. Um—we thought we’d go for a walk up to The Hide and back.”

“Fine. Just be back by five o’clock. That’s when your father and I are leaving for the country club, and I want to make sure you’re home and settled in for the night.”

“Don’t worry, Mom, we’ll be back in plenty of time,” I promised. Craig nodded vigorously but didn’t say anything, trying hard not to giggle with excitement at the prospect of what we were about to do.

“And there’s lots of food to eat in the fridge,” Mom added, “including some of the spaghetti you had for lunch.”

Craig and I exchanged wide-eyed looks. The last thing we wanted was more sleep-inducing pasta!

“Thanks, Mom. See you later!”

We hurried out the kitchen door, onto the patio, past the pool house, and up the well-worn trail into the woods that led to the log cabin the family called “The Hide.”

Craig and I hauled ass up the steep hill, in a hurry to put ourselves out of sight of the house. We raced, grappled to get ahead, and generally made jackasses of ourselves until we reached the top of the grade, about a quarter of a mile from my home. The house was no longer visible below us.

Gasping for air, we stopped, bent over double, and took deep gulps of the cool spring air. After we caught our breath, we stood up, joined hands, and walked up the trail at a more reasonable pace. A few hundred yards farther, we paused and kissed.

It was only a couple of hours since our first kiss, but I loved the taste of his tongue in my mouth and how he stroked his fingers through my hair. I caressed his back while I reached down and squeezed his ass cheeks.

“Are these bad boys ready for me?” I inquired seductively.

“Those fuckers have been ready for years!”

With a laugh, I slapped him on the tail and we walked on, quickening our pace. Craig draped his arm around my shoulder, and I stuck my hand in his back pocket, giving his butt cheek a gentle pinch now and then.

In no time, we arrived in the clearing where The Hide sat. The little log house looked like something out of The Waltons. It sat in a small open space, completely surrounded by tall trees casting deep shadows on every side.

A covered porch stretched across the front, with an old rocking chair at one end and a bench swing hanging from chains at the other. There was a central entrance and two curtained windows.

The heavy wooden door, which was never locked, creaked open. We stepped across the rustic doormat and hurried into the cabin. Springtime in the Rockies can be chilly. We gripped our shoulders and shivered as we surveyed the dark room.

“Goddamn! It’s fuckin cold in here!” Craig stated the obvious.

“Gimme a sec. Won’t take long.” I made a beeline over to the large propane stove in the middle of the room and lit it. Soon, the whole cabin was cozy with its warmth. We stood close to it, holding our hands out to ward off the chill.

Gazing around the familiar room by the dim light of the stove, I scanned the heavy rafter beams above us. I took a couple of steps across the bare wood floor toward the small kitchen and the table with four chairs.

“What’s up?” Craig sounded a little worried.

“Just checking the place out. We try not to leave any food here. It draws mice, and they draw snakes.”

“Shit!” He took a quick step backward in the direction of the door.

“Don’t worry. It’s fine. I didn’t find anything. Besides, it’s still too fuckin cold for snakes.

I stepped to the back of the room and pulled aside the canvas privacy curtain around the chemical toilet. I chuckled as I remembered how, if you wanted a shower, you went out the back door and stood under the garden hose, bare-assed for all the world—or at least all the wildlife—to see.

Turning to check on Craig, I saw he had moved across the little room and was standing by the tiny sofa facing the window.

“What’re you looking for? Bears?” I joked, hoping to reduce the tension in the room.

“Oh, nothing. Just—.” He turned and looked me in the eye seriously, “You ready for this?”

“You bet your sweet ass I am.”

His face brightened, and he roared, “Then fuckin come and take it!” He spun around and dove toward the pair of bunk beds on the opposite side of the room, nearly overturning the small table between them. I eagerly raced after him.

On hunting trips, my dad and Uncle Will politely negotiated who would sleep where, but Craig and I always argued over who would claim the top level of ours. This time we both sprinted for the bottom, where the action was going to be.

Reaching the goal first, he stretched out on his back and held his arms open to me invitingly. I climbed in, lay on top of him, and began making out. I kissed his mouth, forehead, nose, and cheeks. With a wet tongue, I sucked on his ear lobe.

As we kissed, he tugged on my shirt, untucking it from my pants.

This inspired us to jump out of bed, and we were naked in no time. It came as no surprise to me that we were both already hard. As we stood face to face, he drew me into a bear hug, and we rested our chins on each other’s shoulders.

“Are you positive you’re up for this?” I tried to mask the eagerness in my voice. “I don’t mind if you’re having second thoughts.”

“Hell, yeah, I’m up for it! I want your fuckin cock so far up my ass it tickles my tonsils!” We both burst out laughing, and Craig pushed me down onto my back in the bed.

He eased into the bunk, straddled my hips, and sat with his butt resting on my thighs. Our hard cocks pressed together like two logs in a wood pile.

Since he was almost six feet tall, he had to bend his neck to avoid banging his head on the oak slats supporting the upper bunk’s mattress. Holding my gaze with his sexy brown eyes, he leaned forward and stretched out full-length on top of me. Our hard-ons met, and he began to slide his cock up and down mine.

“What the fuck’re you doing?” I was fascinated by the new sensation.

“It’s called ‘frotting.’ You rub your cocks together like they’re fucking each other. Glenn told me some guys do it until they come.”

“Why?”

“Oh, I guess it’s for when you can’t actually fuck or maybe don’t want to for some reason.”

“Well, it feels fuckin great,” I began, but Craig surprised me by reaching down and picking up the pair of pants he had shed. He fished around in one pocket for a moment and pulled out a small white tube.

“What the fuck?” I demanded, impatient to start whatever we were going to do next.

“It’s called ‘lube.’ My brother told me about it a year ago.”

“Why the hell did he do that?”

“He was leaving for basic training and decided I needed some sex advice.”

“No fuckin way!”

“Way. And this shit is supposed to make everything slide in and out, smooth as silk.”

“Wait a minute, are you telling me Glenn fucks guys?”

“Hell, no. But he told me he likes to do girls in the ass sometimes, and that’s what he uses the lube for.”

“Well, let’s go, buddy-boy. Smear some of it...uh, where do you smear it anyway?”

“I put a gob of it on your cock and some on my asshole.”

“Fuckin come on, then. Gob away!”

Craig raised up and inched forward, sliding up my belly until his ass was lined up with my cock-head. He squeezed some of the lube into his hand, took hold of my cock, and jacked it with the cold, wet goo. After reaching behind himself and slicking up his hole, he lowered his body onto me.

I shuddered with delight as my cock-head made contact with his hot asshole. He guided it right up against his pucker and gingerly slipped it inside him, past two tight rings of muscles.

“Unh...” he gasped, and I hoped it was not from pain. The last thing I wanted was for this to hurt him.

“You OK?”

“Fuck yeah. Gimme a minute. I’m not used to having your fuckin cock up my ass.”

As his butt came to rest firmly on my pubes, I couldn’t help but sigh with pleasure, “Ahh, goddamn, Craig! I can’t fuckin believe we’re doin’ it.”

“Fuckin believe it, Buddy!” He took several shaky breaths and wiggled his butt to adjust his position.

With my hard cock deep inside my boyfriend (that’s what I figured I should call him now), I peered up at his face.

I worried I was hurting him, but he grinned broadly. “Now, this was fuckin worth waiting for!”

“I’m glad,” I told him with relief. “It feels right at home.”

“Oh, it’s gonna feel a whole lot better—real fuckin soon.”

Craig began riding me like a cowboy on a bucking bronco, lifting his ass so far that my cock almost came out and then sliding back down until he was sitting on my lap again.

Every time he leaned forward, he bent down and kissed me. We settled into a routine of back-and-forth motions with a kiss in the middle of each.

A kind of vocal rhythm also developed. When he sat down on me, he grunted softly, and when he pulled up, I moaned, “Mmm.” Actual words were unnecessary at this point.

We kept going at it in the same position for a while, but I wanted to find out what it was like to take over.

“Let’s change places so I can fuck you.”

“What the hell do you think you’ve been doing?” He gave me a sly grin.

“Well, it seems like you’re fucking yourself, using my cock for a dildo.”

Craig chuckled and rose, freeing my erection, so it popped out and slapped down on my belly.

We both stood up again and kissed. Our hands went everywhere, massaging and squeezing without shyness or shame.

I can’t fuckin believe this! It’s so amazing to be in love with a man. Did I say in love? Hell yes, that’s what I’m feeling right now. And Craig is definitely a man—in fact, he’s my man!

Breaking off the kiss, Craig crawled back into the bunk on his elbows and knees, arched his back, and wiggled his ass at me. “Ready and waiting, Sir Studly!”

I climbed in, careful not to knock my head on the hard wooden slats. I crept forward, aiming my cock at Craig’s eager hole, but I was too tall, and there wasn’t enough room for me to get close enough to penetrate him.

“Shit! This goddamn bed is too small!” I bitched.

Without a word, he got up and helped me climb out and stand up. He turned his back to me and stretched across the mattress on his elbows and knees. His rear-end stuck out into the room. Realizing what he intended, I stepped forward, gripped his hips with both hands, and slipped my cock back into his ass.

“Still OK?”

“Goddammit, will you shut up and fuck me?”

“I’d be fuckin delighted!”

I started to thrust slowly, deep inside my boyfriend, then pull back almost completely out. I picked up the pace, and soon the old wooden bunk, where we had slept since we were kids, began to creak and shake for all it was worth.

“You’d better take it easy, or you’ll break the goddamn bed!” he cautioned. I slowed down and returned to a steady in-and-out motion.

“Fuck! That feels good!” Craig moaned with delight.

“What’d you say? I can’t hear you,” I teased.

“FUCK! THAT FEELS GOOD!” he bellowed at the top of his voice.

“I told you—we can make all the noise we want up here!” I reminded him gleefully and roared, “SHIT, MAN, YOUR FUCKIN ASS IS SO GODDAMN HOT!”

We laughed so hard my cock popped out, and I hurried to re-insert it.

Using my hands to pull his hips back against me and plowing deeply, I switched to short, rapid strokes to stimulate my cock.

We resumed our duet of my moans of enjoyment and his grunts of...well, I hoped it wasn’t pain, or at least not too much. As if he understood my concern, he reached behind himself and gripped my thighs, pulling me as deep as possible on every thrust.

I was getting close to shooting my load. “Fuck, I’m gonna come! Where do you want it?”

“Come in my ass! I WANT YOUR JUICE IN MY CABOOSE!” Craig hollered, and I almost lost it again.

“If you don’t quit that shit, I won’t fuckin be able to come!” I exclaimed, laughing, but my warning was pointless because my balls contracted, and I began spewing gush after gush deep into his hot ass.

His hole began to squeeze on my cock, and I realized he was coming, too.

Craig cried out, “Oh, shit. Oh, fuck. Man!” as he spewed his sperm onto the blanket in front of him.

When my balls stopped pumping semen, I leaned forward and rested my chest on his back, with my cock still planted deep inside him. We were both breathing hard, and our bodies dripped with sweat.

I wrapped my arms around my lover (yep, that’s what I’m gonna call him from now on!) and lay my head against his neck while I nibbled his earlobe. I held him tight to let him know I never wanted us to be separated.

We stayed that way for a long time, and then I joked, “Pop! Goes Craig’s cherry!” I chanted in a sing-song voice to the tune of the nursery rhyme.

That was all it took. We both lost it. Roaring with laughter, Craig turned to stand up.

My now-soft cock slipped out of his asshole with a slurping sound, which got us laughing even harder.

We fell onto the bunk bed, flat on our backs. As our glee ran its course, I turned my head to face my boyfriend, my lover, who looked back at me.

“And to think we could have been doing this for years!” I exclaimed with a mixture of awe and disappointment.

“No problem. We’ve got all summer to make up for lost time.”

We brought our mouths together and kissed lovingly for several minutes, running our hands tenderly all over our bodies.

I had never been so close to another human being in my life, and the fact that he and I were best friends, and had been for years, only made it more achingly beautiful. Tears came to my eyes.

Craig—my boyfriend, my lover, my whole world—don’t you ever, ever leave me. Stay here in The Hide with me and make love all day, every day.

I turned aside and wiped the moisture away. With a loving smile, I softly pecked all around his face. Worn out from the sex—no! the love-making—we drifted off to sleep.

I don’t know how long we slept, but when I opened my eyes, the daylight was fading. Shaking Craig with concern, I demanded, “What time is it?”

He reached over to the bedside table and picked up his wristwatch. “Four-thirty.”

“Shit!” I sprang up. “We’ve gotta be back at the fuckin house by five!”

We jumped out of bed, threw on our clothes, straightened the bedcovers, turned off the propane stove, and sprinted out the door and down the trail.

I reminded myself to return to The Hide tomorrow and bring the blanket home to wash it out. I sure as shit wouldn’t want the next visitor to find it cum-stained!

We made it back to my house in twenty minutes, out of breath and with guilt all over our faces.

Approaching the kitchen door cautiously, I hoped my parents were somewhere else in the house and we’d be able to make it to my bedroom to do a better job of cleaning up.

“What have you two been up to? You’re a mess!” my father’s voice greeted us from his chair on the patio, where he was nursing a Scotch and soda and gazing up at the darkening sky.

“Nothing much,” I lied unconvincingly.

“Looks like you’ve been rolling around through the woods or something. Better hustle up to your room and make yourselves presentable before your mother sees you.”

“Yes, Dad.”

We dashed into the house and soon had ourselves looking halfway decent. We came down the front stairs as Dad was helping Mom put on her coat at the door.

“We’ll be home late, so don’t stay up too long, boys,” my mother cautioned.

“We just want to watch Saturday Night Live,” I lied again, and it sounded better this time because it was mostly true.

“Well, see that it’s lights out after the show ends,” Dad instructed sternly.

“Yes, Sir,” I responded obediently, and Craig nodded vigorously in assent.

My parents went out the front door, and we watched through the sidelight windows as they got into the car and drove away.

As soon as the taillights disappeared, we faced each other with wicked grins.

“Let’s. Get. Naked!” Craig barked eagerly.

“Fuckin-A!” I agreed, and we raced up the stairs to my bedroom.

Once in the room, I locked the door in case anybody came home unexpectedly.

When I turned around, he was naked, lying on my bed with a boner and a come-hither look in his eyes.

My heart seemed to go into overdrive at the titillating sight. My hands shook as I struggled to remove my clothing.

Noticing the shakes, he was concerned. “Bruce, you OK, Dude?”

Nodding my head, I gave him an encouraging smile, “You bet your ass I am. I’m just in a hurry to get these fuckin clothes off.” Finally casting aside my briefs, I leaped across the room and bounced into bed next to him.

“I had your ass, so it’s your turn to have mine.” I grabbed him, hugged him tightly, and kissed him almost violently.

“Whoa, Dude. Take it easy. We’ve got all night, remember?” he laughed as he reached for the lube again. We quickly realized it would be an essential part of our new sex life, and I silently thanked Craig’s brother for telling him about it.

I hope Glenn likes being a Marine and is fucking his brains out every chance he gets.

I paused, took a breath, and rolled over, offering my willing ass for anything he wanted to do with it.

With my heart pounding, I assured him quietly, “I wanna know what it feels like to have your fuckin monster cock deep inside me.”

He gave me a little kiss and answered, “Well, let me fuckin show you.”

Craig gently but firmly guided me onto my knees with my rear end pointed up at him invitingly. Spreading my legs apart, he moved in close.

I expected to feel his hard cock press into my hole, but instead, I felt something hot and wet. Surprise rendered me speechless, but I leaned back into his face, relishing the new sensation.

He licked my crack from top to bottom, pausing to use both hands to spread my cheeks and force his tongue into my hole, as deep as it would go.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I exclaimed at the unfamiliar but exciting new sensation. “I’m not sayin’ I don’t like it, but I never—”

He pulled back and instructed, “Shh. I know you never did this before, so you gotta trust me. I’m easing you up to the main event, but my cock is pretty big. That’s why I’m stretching you a little—so it won’t hurt as much.”

“Uh...fine, I guess. Give it to me.”

He pulled back slightly and inserted his middle finger into my hole. It went all the way in, and there was no pain, but I knew his cock was much bigger.

The first finger was followed by another, and then a third. My bunghole stretched wide as Craig spread his fingers apart and wiggled them around. I liked it, but I was a little worried about what was going to take their place.

Craig kissed both my butt cheeks. “OK. I think you’re as ready as you’re ever gonna be.”

He rose up and inched forward until his thighs made contact with my buttocks. He slapped his hard cock on my ass cheeks and slid it up and down my crack several times, making us both giggle.

Applying lube to his cock and my hole, Craig slid his erection up and down my crack a few more times, then poised it firmly against my pucker.

The steady pressure on my hole urged it open for him. My only thought was, This is it! Craig is about to fuck me, and I've been waiting for this so long.

The sensation was unlike anything I had experienced until now. True, there was some pain—not surprising, since nothing the size of his cock had ever gone into me. But it was trivial in comparison to the raw hunger to have him buried inside me.

His cock passed over a ring of muscle, then a second one, and burst free into the waiting space within my body. He continued the forward movement until his belly rested on my butt cheeks, and I knew he was as deep in me as he could go.

“Goddamn! Your fuckin cock is huge, Craig.”

“And I’m all yours.”

This was the closest I had ever been to another human being in all my eighteen years. I was ecstatic at the thought that my best friend, the guy I had always wanted to have sex me, was now connected to me the way I had dreamed about so many times.

I turned my head back and smiled tenderly at my lover, “Give it to me, Craig. Fuckin give it all to me!”

He grinned and began to plunge in and out—slowly at first, then harder, deeper, and faster.

Each time he rammed into me, I pushed my ass back, wanting him, welcoming him, and demanding more. With every penetration, I used my hand on his thigh to pull him close.

I don’t know whether he was getting tired or needed to do something different, but he gradually slowed, pulled out, and quietly instructed me, “Lie on your back.”

His rough breathing and lustful voice showed he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

Obediently, I rolled over and gripped my legs against my chest, lifting my ass and presenting it to him. He leaned forward, pressing my bent knees against my shoulders and locking them in place with his arms.

His hard-on easily slid back into me, which made me realize how empty it had seemed for those few seconds when he was not inside me. I want him to stay there forever.

I stared up between my ankles into the face I had seen almost every day for eight years. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was partly open. Sweat dripped from his forehead and chin. With each thrust into me, he threw his head back and exhaled with sensual lust.

All my pent-up desire for him surged, along with a surprising rage at the knowledge that I had been starved of this kind of connectedness for the whole time I’d known him. My eyes flooded with regret.

Shocked, Craig stopped in mid-stroke and regarded my tears with concern, “Bruce, are you all right? Am I hurting you, Dude?”

I reached up my hand and wiped the tears from my eyes. “No, you dumb motherfucker. You are not hurting me at all. What hurts is I’ve wanted this for so long and had to fuckin live without it. And now I don’t want it to ever end.”

His face beaming with love, he leaned down and tenderly kissed my lips.

Placing his mouth next to my ear, he whispered, “I can’t begin to tell you how much I wanted it, too. I don’t know what the fuck was the matter with the two of us. We were idiots. We could have been doing this all the time. But I guess there’s a right time and place for everything, and this is it.”

He returned his lips to mine as he resumed rapidly plowing my asshole for all he was worth. The intensity of the moment—the emotion, the pleasure, the sheer delight that we were making love—it was almost unbearable.

A thick fog invaded my brain and I lost all sense of where I was. Every bit of me was absorbed into all of him. We moved as one, rocking back and forth, giving and receiving, pleasuring ourselves and each other at the same time. I couldn’t have said if I was still breathing or even if my heart was beating. Nothing at all registered in my consciousness.

Suddenly without warning, my asshole spasmed, and I shot ropes of cum all over my chest and neck.

“Wow! That was fuckin good. What did you just do?” Craig exclaimed in surprise. “It felt awesome.”

“I came. What you felt was my asshole making love to your cock!”

“Unh...I’m coming, too.” Hot liquid burst into my gut, and I was eager to receive every drop my lover could give me.

After we both shot our loads, we relaxed but stayed joined together in our carnal embrace. He rested his hundred and eighty pounds on me, but it only felt like togetherness. I lowered my knees, crossed my ankles over his back, and gripped him tightly. I was never going to let him go.

Breathing deeply, the man I loved asked, “Was it this good for you when you fucked me?”

“Totally different. I guess it makes a difference whether you’re on the top or the bottom.”

“Which do you like best?”

“Both. I want to keep doing this all night, over and over.”

“I can keep doin’ it as long as you want.” He smiled and kissed me.

“You know, I kinda wish you had gone first. You did it better than me. I learned a lot about fucking from you, so I hope I’ll do it better next time”

“You did it fine, Bruce. And speaking of next time—”

Over the following hours, my lover and I made up for the lost time. There wasn’t a millimeter of his magnificent body that I didn’t kiss, suck, lick, or fuck, and he did the same to me. It was like each of us was discovering the other for the first time.

We sixty-nined. He fucked me again, and I fucked him. We took turns flip-fucking. We couldn’t get enough of each other.

In between, we went outside bare-naked, smoked weed, and drank some of Mom's white wine.

Around eleven o’clock, we went down to the kitchen, our half-hard cocks swaying side to side as we walked. We raided the refrigerator, stole two of Dad’s beers, and went back out on the patio in the darkness to smoke and drink some more. The cool night air against our bare skin seemed wonderfully wicked.

“Wanna skinny-dip?” Craig suggested. Without a word, I raced him to the pool house.

In the heated water, we kissed and hugged, pressing our hard cocks together. We horsed around and splashed everywhere. Finally, we sucked each other off lying head to crotch in one of the beach chairs.

After we both came yet again (I had lost count of how many times), we lay on our backs side-by-side on a warm towel. A canopy of stars overhead and a soft glow from the house were the only light as we relaxed, sated for the moment. Craig draped his leg over mine as though he were taking possession of me, and the simple gesture of intimacy sent an erotic thrill through my whole body.

Craig and I are one, we have somehow merged into a single, sexual being,, and I don’t ever want to be separated again.

Looking up to the sky, he sighed, “Well, Bruce, I don’t think there’s any kind of sex we haven’t tried today.”

“Oh, I don’t know. I think we’re probably too inexperienced to realize there’s a shitload of other positions and ways to fuck. We need to do some research—”

Craig turned his head to me, wide-eyed, and we burst out laughing.

We returned to the house to catch the end of SNL on the sofa in the family room. Our nakedness together seemed totally natural and sensual. We jacked off side-by-side for the hell of it. After we cleaned up, we went upstairs and climbed back into my bed. It seemed enormous, compared to the tiny bunk where we had made love all afternoon.

Made love! I thought to myself as sleep threatened to overcome me.

Craig and I made love today. I wonder why I didn’t simply say we fucked. Was what we did something more than that?

The wonderment and joy almost brought tears to my eyes again.

We made love, so does this mean we’re IN love?

I loved my parents (and grudgingly admitted I loved my sister). I loved swimming and especially winning. And I loved Rocky Road ice cream—but what did that all mean?

I decided the word “love” had too many meanings.

It might not be the right word, but I know what I’m experiencing, even if I don’t have a name for it.

My body was still aching to have sex with Craig—so much that I could easily have rolled over and fucked him again if he wanted me to—again and again.

But I also needed to be with him, next to him every minute of every day, whether we were talking, horsing around, fuckin playing Nintendo, or telling dirty stories—or buried deep inside each other, which was my favorite part.

I couldn’t stop thinking about him—picturing his face, his magnificent male physique, his sexy smile, his masculine smell, the heat of his body, the twinkle in his eyes when he laughed at one of my jokes, the ecstasy when his cock was deep inside me and he was groaning with carnal pleasure.

Craig has somehow become not just the most important person in my world, but he is my whole world.

I couldn’t exist apart from him. I needed us to live together, eat, take showers, make love in this bed together, and spend every moment of every day side by side for the rest of our lives.

The thought of him going away to Yale cut my heart like the blade of a sword.

Frantically, I pictured the two of us ditching college, running away together, and finding shit jobs so we could afford a little apartment and become—what?

Husband and wife? Fuck no! Husband and husband? There’s no such thing. Well, we would just have to make up some new goddamn word for whatever it would be.

An idea came to me—we would tell people we’re roommates! That would be legitimate and not queer at all. Dudes did it all the time.

My mind raced on, with Rita Coolidge singing Your Love Has Lifted Me Higher over and over in my head as I fell asleep fantasizing about what morning sex with Craig would be like.

At this point, Bruce and Craig are as close as two people can ever be. They discovered gay sex with youthful vigor and delight, but the inevitable separation that will come when they leave for college is always hanging over them. They can take comfort in knowing that they will have the summer together, and opportunities for fun and frolicking will abound. Graduation is coming up soon, and that should kick off a lot more freedom for both of them. But what will happen after that? They didn't want to think about that.

Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 18
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I wonder how the guys are going to navigate college? They have known each other for so long, but will this first love be a lasting one?

  • Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Doha said:

I wonder how the guys are going to navigate college? They have known each other for so long, but will this first love be a lasting one?

Ah, yes. That is indeed the question. We can but hope for the best.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

For first timers, they seem to have endless stamina!  Granted, they are 18 and full of hormones, but I admire that they could go so many times!  Instead of baby batter, they might be shooting baby powder after so much activity, lol!! 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, pvtguy said:

For first timers, they seem to have endless stamina!  Granted, they are 18 and full of hormones, but I admire that they could go so many times!  Instead of baby batter, they might be shooting baby powder after so much activity, lol!! 

Yes, I guess the only explanation is that they have plenty of energy. They are both athletes and apparently in the prime of health. Also, gay sex (or any sex, apparently) is so new and exciting to them that they just can't stop! I remember feeling a little like that, but my encounters were always time-limited, so going and going like the Energizer Bunny was never an option. ;)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Great explicitly written sex, a reference to Rita Coolidge's wonderful cover of 'Higher And Higher', delightful comments from my fellow readers and a link by @drsawzall to a wonderful song by Miss Peggy Lee (I love it too @Tim Hobson, in fact, there are very few songs by Miss Peggy I don't like). What more could one ask for.

As for your "moral duty" to portray safe-sex only in your stories, I say bullshit. Whilst I am a proponent of safe sex in everyday life, you are writing fiction so your characters are able to do whatever they like. Your characters are NOT poster boys for any AIDS organisations, so they have no moral duty to anyone other than themselves. 

Methinks Craig may be a little more adventurous and/or knowledgeable regarding gay sex at this stage in their relationship. His enthusiasm for rimming Bruce is something I have only been fortunate to find in one partner. 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

Great explicitly written sex, a reference to Rita Coolidge's wonderful cover of 'Higher And Higher', delightful comments from my fellow readers and a link by @drsawzall to a wonderful song by Miss Peggy Lee (I love it too @Tim Hobson, in fact, there are very few songs by Miss Peggy I don't like). What more could one ask for.

As for your "moral duty" to portray safe-sex only in your stories, I say bullshit. Whilst I am a proponent of safe sex in everyday life, you are writing fiction so your characters are able to do whatever they like. Your characters are NOT poster boys for any AIDS organisations, so they have no moral duty to anyone other than themselves. 

Methinks Craig may be a little more adventurous and/or knowledgeable regarding gay sex at this stage in their relationship. His enthusiasm for rimming Bruce is something I have only been fortunate to find in one partner. 

Thanks for the comment @Summerabbacat. Craig certainly doesn't hold back.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This was Bruce’s first time but not Craig’s.

Bruce is a romantic….a teenager in obsessive love, lol but still a romantic; can’t help feeling Craig’s going to break Bruce’s heart.  

  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, FanLit said:

This was Bruce’s first time but not Craig’s.

Bruce is a romantic….a teenager in obsessive love, lol but still a romantic; can’t help feeling Craig’s going to break Bruce’s heart.  

No spoilers here, but do keep reading. And thank you for the reactions and comments. Feedback helps me be a better writer.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I can see why you mentioned that sex was idealized in your comment last chapter.  First-time sex without education and preparation was not that easy for me.  The use of the words love and lover does come easy at their age.  Lust is often equated with love when young.  Craig hasn't mentioned it but he acts like this is not his first time.  He definitely knows more about sex and how to do it than Bruce.  Maybe he bought one of the first The Joy of Gay Sex books published back then.  Or, maybe his brother Gleen did more than give advice.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..