Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 2,986 Words
  • 70 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains sexually explicit scenes, nudity and profanity. Readers discretion is needed

Never say love - 11. Chapter 11

Wednesday and Thursday were not that bad at all except that while I was hurrying to catch my college bus, I stepped on cowshit or whatever lying on the road. The smell was unbearable. So I had to hurry back home to change my shoes. When I returned to the bus stop, my college bus left me already. I decided against calling for help from Rishi that time. I ended up taking a city bus which was heavily crowded. I was squashed like an Orange by the passengers. I was dripping in sweat within few minutes. Throughout the commute I couldn’t find a seat so had to travel by standing. Somewhere in between I felt a hand from somewhere was kind of feeling for my cock in my pants. The bus was heavily crowded I couldn’t recognize the person that the hand belonged to but I had a doubt on a bald guy who might be in his late 30s giving me that weird look as if he was seriously thinking of raping me in the bus. I have heard that city buses and electric trains were not the safest options for teenage boys like me especially a boy like me who was fair and cute. I managed to avoid the hand which was literally jerking me off then. Gladly, the bus reached my college bus stop and I got down from the bus while I was squeezed one more time. When I got down my shirt was completely wrinkled, my pants were hanging pretty low in waist and my shoes were spoiled. I promised myself that I would never take a city bus again I would rather ride my bike.

I went through the same emotional torture by Varun in the form of dance practice. On Thursday he literally undressed in front of me to change his clothes. I went through a painful erection in my loins the moment I saw his huge bulge in his underwear. His legs were completely hairless and he was shameless. He was least bothered about my presence in his room. He wandered around in his underwear. I cursed god for creating me with homosexual tendencies and an attraction towards male body.

But it took great control from me from making any blunder during dance practice and somehow i managed those two horrible days. Friday, Varun decided to take me out. We went to a house party of his friend who was celebrating his birthday; I didn’t even know his friend's name. Initially I refused to go to that house party because of my college regular formal outfits. Varun took me to Dollars & Pounds .Even though I refused him from buying me any; he was not listening. He literally kidnapped me to D & P shop in his audi car. He forced me to check the clothes and finally satisfied himself with a skin tight black shiny pant and a sleeveless black transparent shirt that he chose for me. I wasn’t sure about wearing a sleeveless transparent shirt and a skin tight pant which was showing my nipples, belly button and balls.

"I don’t think I am comfortable in it "I told him hesitantly.

He gave me a stare as if he was literally raping me with his eyes and said

"Come on dude, you look so hot and sexy in it. Girls in the party will be all over you tonight"

"Do I have to show my nipples and balls to them for that, I looked like a cheap prostitute?" iI asked him innocently. He gave me a laugh which I found seductive and then said

"Well, you have nice body, balls and nipples. What’s wrong in showing it off?" he said coming close to me, he was kind of hugging me from behind; I was standing in front of the mirror. I never expected him to have that physical connection from him but I got used to it since he was a touchy person. I saw his face behind me close to my neck in the mirror, his bulge from his pants was touching my ass. The scene was absolutely beautiful and romantic; I couldn’t even imagine it in my dreams and then he whispered to my ears.

"Sandy, you are absolutely hot. You need to open up a bit and enjoy the beautiful world in front of you, you are being too uptight and I have taken it as my duty to change you from now on" Well, that’s how he changed my life thereafter and I was like his pet dog waving my tail and running behind him. I realized I was going through a huge change of phase in my life. But I was just 18 years old, my hormones were running, he was the hottest boy around and I was madly in love with him.

In a way, my costume was a hit among the girls in the party. May be it was the upbringing of upper class girls or that was how house parties happen out there I didn’t know but they were all over me, some of them shared their numbers with me. Few of them even smooched while I was dancing with them. Even I received few kisses from them. Without doubt they were all hot and absolutely beautiful, probably because of their rich dad's money that they spent on beauty parlors and dresses but it didn’t work for me. I was interested in wrong team. Almost all the boys looked like ramp walk models of Andrew Christian underwear collections. Varun's friend who was hosting the party looked exactly like actor Jeeva and he forced me to have beer but I refused to drink not more than to avoid the post incident of Pasha Party again. The house was a farmhouse of Varun's friend located at ECR. There were no adults monitoring the party except few bartenders serving drinks and food. Varun was super popular in the party, he almost knew every one of them and they felt great pleasure talking to him. Girls wanted to sleep with him, boys were jealous of his look and rich dad. But he was either oblivious to all the attentions or he charmed it around unconsciously.

Few minutes I was in the kitchen to have cold water from the fridge. When I closed the fridge door and turned around, I banged on Varun's friend. He gave me this huge grin which clearly told me he was drunk. But something my gaydar told me that he was playing my team and I decided to test the waters.

"Hi birthday boy, wanna drink water" I offered him the bottle. He shook his head and came little bit close to me, I could feel his alcoholic breath, his lips were so red and pouty that anybody would like to kiss but I wasn’t sure of that.

"Hi sexy boy, so how do you know Mr. Popular Varun?" he asked me, there was certain level of curiousness in it which I couldn’t recognize the fact.

"He is my classmate in college" I told him trying to keep a safe distance I moved a bit from the fridge. But he held my hand, it was so cold. His hand was kind of feeling my flat abs, his bulge was poking at my balls. I didn’t know how to react to the situation, I stood still motionless. He came little bit further there were hardly any gap between our two bodies.

"hmm, so do you have a girlfriend" he asked me with the same curious look.

"Nope" I told him softly.

"I have this beautiful swimming pool in the backyard of this house. You must come one day, we can enjoy swimming" he told me with an inviting look.

I stammered "I don’t know swimming"

He responded me by saying "I'll teach you whatever you want" there was a stress he gave when he said 'you want' and that finally answered my doubts. He was definitely gay or at least bisexual and he is into me.

Finally he asked my mobile number and I was looking for an escape route. No doubt he was handsome, gym built and all but my mind was pre-occupied looking for Golden boy. He was sitting on a couch in the living room with a hot girl sitting on his lap. I could bet that her hand was trying to get into his pants. He was whispering to her something and she was kind of moaning. I felt like puking. Varun's friend was looking at me now and then looked at the couch. There seems to be he had some sort of understanding of the situation. He uttered

"Varun is a play boy and rich spoilt kid" he gave me the information as if I wasn’t aware of it.

And then he continued "So are you going to share me your number or not?"

I gave a sigh and shared my number with him. When he stored my number in his latest iPhone he kind of slurred my name "Sandy, I like your name".

I moved away from the kitchen before he made any more moves on me. My legs were walking towards the couch in the living room. But unfortunately Varun was not there. He must have moved with the hot girl to a nearby bedroom or something. The environment and situation was completely alien to me who came from a middle class tamil family.

I sat on the couch to wait for Varun so that I can return to my safe home.


After the house party Varun dropped me back to my place in his Audi. When I was about to get down from the car, he said

"Hey, hot boy listen, I’ll pick you up from home tomorrow morning for the cultural event. We are going to drive in Audi" it wasn't a statement or a permission , he was just ordering me with his usual charming smile which I could not say 'no' to

That night I had a chance to chat with Ashwin and whatsapping Medha in parallel. Medha was in a good mood, she was talking about bringing her camera to take pictures of me dancing. She was kind of happy that I was going to dance along with Mr. Popular. She told me that Venky and a band of boys from our college were going to play few songs. I was already aware that both Rishi and Venky took guitar classes together in the past and then they became friends.

Ashwin was in a somber mood. There was no usual 'hi', 'Sweet', etc from him. He was sending me a sad pouty smiley often. He had problems with his parents lately because of slipping his grades; he also had this secret crush which made him a love sick baby like a melancholy. I told him about my recent party adventures and golden boy's advances. Ashwin cautioned me though. He gave me an online link of a gay dating website called Planetromeo. Since he was sending me too many sad faces I was getting tired of it. Sooner I logged out of chat and checked the website he gave me. I opened a new profile in it without my picture; I was kind of scared of too many strangers knowing me. I was surprised to discover that there were close to 8000 profiles in Chennai alone. There were so many boys who were of my age, bravely posted their face pictures in their profiles. Some of them were good looking and hot but their descriptions about them showed lot of attitude and they were written using plenty of profanity. I was not interested making friends with them, they sounded so queeny with careless attitude. Most of them wanted to get into the pants of good looking men which turned me off completely. Their minds seemed to be completely centered on their cocks or asses and nobody bothered about gay lifestyle. I logged out of it within few minutes.

I was horny but too lazy to jerk off. My mind was filled with Varun. I had no idea how I could survive it. I dozed off in my bed within few minutes.

As promised Varun came home to pick me up, my mom had an off and I had to introduce him to her. Suddenly he turned into a complete home boy. My mom was flattered by his charm. She was even ordering him to take breakfast. We left home for college in his Audi. When our car entered the campus I heard loud whistles coming from few students and a sigh from few guys. All eyes were staring at us and the car. I was overwhelmed but not Varun. He was talking to me non-stop about an action film he watched last night. He looked stunning in his casual jeans and red hoody. I was sure even girls were now jealous of me. We walked towards the auditorium. The campus was decorated with banners and color papers everywhere. There were stalls selling laptops to food items. It looked like a carnival.

There were several programs but predominantly focused on cultural shows like dances, skits and band music. There was a stage show about college friends who were planning to travel to Mars, it was funny and creative. The actors in the play did extremely well. As I said, our college is popular for cultural events. Students who joined in my college basically had multiple talents. Venky and his band played some western music in Tamil after the play in the afternoon. The fusion was really good and I enjoyed. Medha was with me watching the entire program. She decided to be talkative that day. After the band show, medha and I went to the backstage to congratulate Venky and his band of their brilliant performance. But Venky was kind of ignoring me which I have noted down but ignored it.

In the late evening we had our dance. It was a contemporary dance with a theme of two friends one is liberal and another is conservative. Varun was magnificent and graceful. His legs were all over the stage, I managed to keep myself to his rhythm. He was in total control and was leading me in the entire dance. Finally when we finished the dance there was a loud applause from the students. It was overwhelming for me. Medha came towards me appreciating me. She was jumping up and down like a little girl with an excitement. I was glad that I found her as a friend. When Varun came and spoke to her, she blushed like a little girl.

Varun told me that i should wait for him so that he can drop me back. He was busy surrounded by girls who were asking for his mobile number. I was with Medha sitting and eating an ice cream. The wind was blowing slowly and I enjoyed the moment pretty well. Certainly this will be recorded in my college memory as the most cherished moment.

Varun came back and dragged me towards his Audi parked at the car parking spot. He hardly said anything about the dance performance to me. He was silent and i had no idea why. On the way towards my house he said

"We are going to a restaurant, I am starving" He was not fond of college canteen food. Instead of going towards my house he turned the car to the right and drove to the Rock which was one of the costliest restaurants in the city.

We sat in a table which was at the far end. Varun sat opposite me and casually unbuttoned his shirt to let some air get inside his chest. He was so sexy in the dim lights coming from the restaurant. There was an artificial fountain next to us which made water flowing sound. The ambience was totally romantic. If ever I could pour my heart out to Varun and tell him about my unbearable feelings towards him that would be the perfect moment and place. But I didn’t, I had a silencer in my mouth. Neither was he talking, he was busy looking at the menu and then ordering for both of us to the waiter. He didnt even bother to ask for my suggestions.

"You know this girl Sangeetha, Preeti's friend? She asked me for your mobile number, I think she likes you" He said looking at me deeply.

I didn’t know how to respond to that, clearly I was not interested in Sangeetha, even though she was beautiful.

Varun continued "she has big boobs, you know" he gave me a smile.

I didn’t reply again, I was busy looking at the water fountain then.

"You are not interested?" Varun asked me, there was a pause and then he asked "So do you like Medha? Is she your girlfriend or something?" He was staring at my eyes now.

I looked at him back and said "No, She is just a friend".

Varun didn’t ask anything further but he was giving me a look once in a while which was kind of embarrassing and made me blush.

Once we finished our dinner, Varun asked me "I am going to Pondicherry tomorrow to meet my parents. I wanted to introduce you to them. Can you come?”

I must say I was surprised of this sudden plan. I had no idea what was running on his mind. One day he was having a girl on his lap and another day he was hugging me in front of a mirror. He was totally giving me mixed signals which were confusing me to the core.

But my mouth said "Yes" to him. I didn’t think I had control over neither my mouth nor any body parts of mine. It was completely enslaved by the Golden boy.

Copyright © 2023 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..