Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 874 Words
  • 191 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains sexually explicit scenes, nudity and profanity. Readers discretion is needed

Never say love - 4. Chapter 4

Rishi burst into my bedroom.

"Shit man, cant you knock the door first" I said with agitation. Thank god, I covered myself with the towel nearby before he could see my jewels clearly.

"Caught you, Police here. Now drop your weapons" Rishi said with a wide grin pasted on his face. His hand formed like gun shaping pointing at my crotch.

"Its totally unloaded, dude" I played along his game and then continued
"Why are you here this time?" I asked him.

"My grandma is hospitalized, uncle called my parents, my amma called your mommy so that I can stay here for few days, Can I stay?" Rishi said with pouty lips.

"Man, when did I ever say 'no' to you?" I asked. Suddenly he removed his t-shirt and plunged into my bed and asked me with a wide grin

"So you won’t feel inferior sleeping next to a hot guy, will you?" His grin caused a dimple on both his cheeks.

"You are kidding, right?" I asked him. Even though his question was tempting enough but straight guys around me confuse the hell out of me sometimes. I realized it as just a friendly banter from Rishi rather than a sexual invitation.

I went to the bathroom to change into shorts, cleaned the mess and returned to the bed. Rishi was lying in the bed on his back and staring at my naked chest. His eyes were tired looking and his curly hair grown bit longer than the last time but still he looked stunningly good looking. 'God, why do all the good looking men have to be god damn fucking straight?'

"I think I am in love" he declared quietly. I looked at him, he took his stare away from me and now looking at my computer table and said

"there is this new girl in my dance class, She has this dark big eyes like yours and she talks non-stop, would you like to meet her?" he was in a dreamy state, 'lucky girl, huh?' I thought.

"Sure, why not? What’s her name?" I asked him not knowing what to say. If this had happened couple of years ago I might have become devastated.

"Lakshmi" he said blushing.

"Lakshmi ? Really ? When was she born? 1920?" I asked him with a laugh

"stupid name, huh?" he said blushing again.

"So when are you going to find your dream girl?" he asked me when his eyebrows were raised staring at me stronger.

'dream girl’, I left a long sigh and said "Probably, never". I guessed that must be the understatement of the year.

I didn’t know what he thought then but he kept quiet for few minutes and then changed the topic. We spoke about each other’s colleges and slept later.

Tuesday morning I woke up with a headache. Rishi was still asleep. I looked at him who was sleeping like a silent new born baby and he was in love with a girl named 'Lakshmi'. How cruel could it be? All I could do was to suck it up and deal with it.

After the shower I came back from the bathroom and got dressed. Rishi woke up and said "Morning sunshine".

"Are you going to college today or stay at home?" I asked him remembering that he had a spare key of my house.

"I am bunking the college, going to Queensland amusement park with Lakshmi and friends" he said lazily.

I looked at myself in the mirror not happy with my hairstyle and said "Have fun" to him.

After an hour I took breakfast with Rishi which my mommy made and left for us in the kitchen.

Somehow I managed to catch the college bus. I saw Varun talking to Anita seated next to him in the bus, she was obviously gorgeous and rich. He said something to her and she was blushing. He was flirting. More pain from the headache. Things couldn’t get any better.

I forgot to bring my engineering mathematics assignment papers. Lecturer Dr. Palaniappan looked at me as if I was an earthworm and gave me more assignments as a punishment.

I came back home exhausted. I took some aspirins. I went to bed early after finishing the fucking assignments. Few hours later mommy and Rishi returned. I heard them talking about my cousin Anita in the living room.

Rishi came to the bedroom and asked "Why are you ignoring Anita's calls?".

I saw him removing his shirt and jeans. He was removing his buckles. And I said

"Why do you care?". He looked at me annoyed and then started talking about the amusement park trip and Lakshmi.

That night I had a wild dream having hot sex with Rishi in the middle of Queensland while poor Lakshmi was watching. In fact the crowd around us gave a thunderous applause when we did orgasm as if they were watching an Oprah.

Wednesday was no better. Anita called me on the phone for the thousandth time and I had to pick up the call in the end. She was screeching in a high decipher tone. Finally I had to agree to go to her friend's sister wedding that Sunday accompanying my 'favorite girl' Anita.

Copyright © 2023 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..