Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 1,907 Words
  • 380 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains sexually explicit scenes, nudity and profanity. Readers discretion is needed

Never say love - 1. Chapter 1

The alarm cackled sharp at 6 in the morning. With half opened eyes, I tried to snooze it off so I could enjoy my damn sexy dream. I never thought I would stand a chance to kiss and hug Varun even in my dreams. And then the stupid clock had to rub it away. Damn it!

I heard my mom storming the world with horrible noise from behind the door of my bedroom. Well, obviously i couldn't snooze her off. I slowly got up from the bed and looked at my hard tool laying down below the waist. Stupid teenage hormones!

My college bus will be there at the signal at the end of the street in just an hour. I hurried into the bathroom to get ready for the day. A few minutes later, when I was back from my shower with drenched hair, I stood in front of the mirror and looked at reflection on it. It was only a thin hand-weaved towel wrapped down below my waistline. I looked bit better today; it may be due to the weather outside or my present mindset or whatever... I wore a low waist jean and a cozy shirt and spiked my hair with gel, took my backpack and rushed into the kitchen. Generally I don't eat breakfast at home, I have never been a morning person.

I waved bye to Mom and left home to catch my college bus. Oops! I forgot to introduce myself to you all. I'm Sandeep, they call me Sandy. I have turned 18 two months ago. I am studying at an Engineering college in the 1st year of the program with a specialization in Information & Technology in Chennai. My college is popular for its cultural programs and extracurricular activities. I am a little shy and deadly sensitive. My dad passed away in an accident at work six years back. He was a Central government employee; after his passing, the Government of India offered the job to my mom. I am their only son. I cried profusely on my dad's demise like anyone out there, but recovered from the trauma little by little over the years.

Look counts for all. If someone says it doesn't, chances are the person must be either a liar or a saint. If it counts for you too, here's mine. I am slim but not skinny for my age. I am fair, average height, probably 5.8 or so. I am no bear, no hair on my body but there are few strands of hair has just started to grow thicker right near my lower abdomen-my penis which is sort of a change I am wading through. Mom says I have beautiful large eyes which are poignantly expressive under the thick eyebrows that stamps on masculine appeal. I am generally clean-shaved, but have started to grow a goatee lately. Overall, I think I look the guy next door. The girls in my college says I am cute. I never took it as a compliment, though.

And oh yeah! I like boys. Sounds weird, ain't it? But I can't help it, nor do I give it a shit! Few years ago in school when my friends around were talking about girls and sex, I have realized I am attracted to boys. Initially it scared me a lot but I vanquished it pretty quickly. Thanks to Internet, it helped me understand about my sexuality better. I never told anyone that I am gay as I've no idea what kind of reactions i will receive. I like boys, especially those are toned and athletic. I have a kind of fantasy about boys. Lately I find that those fantasies dawn on me while I jerk off. But i never liked anyone in particular, most of my fantasies were around film stars and models. I never thought my sexuality is a big issue until i met Varun last year.

It was the first day at college. The lecturer was a middle aged lady trying to introduce the subject. I was so bored out of it that within a few minutes I went blank and then I heard a boy chuckle sitting on my left side. I turned and looked around and then I saw him.

I don't remember exactly how I felt then but he was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen on earth. He was smiling at his friend sitting next to him. He was so perfect that it seems God must have been envious of his own creation. He got this beautiful golden skin which glow like The Sun. He had this nice curly black hair, toned physic and mind blowing smile. Everything about him, his face, body was so perfect and natural. He could have been easily featured in the cover of a teen magazine. He stopped smiling at his friend and looked at me for a second, probably a millisecond. But that was enough for my one year jerk off fantasies. His eyes were amazing, his lips were pouty and thick. I lost everything then and there. My heart pulse crosses the normal pace reading, my hands were trembling, I thought I was on a different planet all together.

For few days I had been traveling like an explorer guided by the epicenter of Varun's presence. My eyes followed the golden boy wherever he was, though from a distance. I was kinda stalking him in the college. He generally wore bright color shirts which added a surreal effect to his glowing skin and also helped me locate him in and around the college. Generally I continued my stalking from a distance due to different circles we both were hanging out with. He was generally hanging out with a gang of wanna-be popular students. And he was the centre of their attraction. Both girls and guys were circling him around as if he is their teen idol. He seems to me as an outgoing, extrovert person, friendly and fun to befriend with. Everybody liked him, even the lecturers seems to be talking or asking questions to him in every second class of the day. I was in the middle row bench and he in the last one. Hardly, I had an opportunity to talk to him and even if i had any, his aroma used to give a hard-on, literally. The point is I never spoke to him but become a silent observer throughout my first year.

Though I had a chance to talk to him in my lab periods, i could never gather the courage to speak a single word to him. He was in my batch along with Swetha, Kumaran, Antro and Hussain. He looked unnerved of lab classes and used to remain very quite in those periods.

The first year at the college went on like that. Throughout the entire year I never uttered a single word for him. I was not even sure if he knew my name or could ever feel my existence. But I never stopped stalking him, though I knew it was bad. But then, I had no other choice left. I was dead even to talk to him or look at him when he looked at me. Somehow I discovered a little information about him that year. His house was near mine. He traveled through the same route bus. My mom bought me a cheap smart phone but I was more than happy to own that. I like to listen to music. And I like to listening to all those romantic songs with my earphones and watch Varun from the other side while traveling in my college bus.

My mom and I were pretty closely knitted together. We didn't have too many close relatives. My mom managed our finances with her income and ensured I had all the necessities. She works hard and saved money for my college expenses and bought me a laptop and a smartphone. To show my respect for her, I am taking care of her burden in the cooking and household chores. I had few friends from school especially Rishi and Mani. Rishi has been my best friend since childhood. Together, we shared a lot of memories. But I never had the courage to come out to him. Even though homosexuality has been legalised in India, it isn't easy for a teenager like me to openly talk about our sexuality or sex in general. Talking about sex or anything related to it are considered as perversion and against our culture in our country even in this millennium. Probably, this is why there are too many rape cases in India, almost on daily basis.

Rishi and I planned to go for a movie that weekend. He was a big fan of Harry Potter, I didn't know what he like in it neither did I follow the movie. But ever since the first part was released, he had been dragging me to all the theater at the release of the next part. I wonder why a cute boy like Daniel Radcliffe had to carry a stick around in his school putting himself at risks when he could have been sleeping around with girls or boys for that matter. Whatever...

The week was pretty boring, it dragged along like a Mega serial. If it didn't come to an end, I had decided to jump from the vantage point of a lighthouse. After giving us loads of assignments and shits the week finally ended. Unlike other parents, my Mom is very liberal and she trusts me a lot. So I had no issues in getting permission to go for Harry Potter movie on Saturday. Rishi came home early in his bike and picked me up.

He stared at me for a sec and said "Dude, why have you dressed up so well?".

"So what, you want me to be naked or what?". I asked him as a matter of fact.

"Who cares dude, i don't mind you know" he looked at me for a second and then said with a smile, "But i don't want your ugly butt on my bike seat man".

I shown him a crooked smile and said "no problem, i'll stay at home, why don't you go alone for the movie".

Rishi said "I can't do that to my best friend, can I?".

Escape is one of the few theatres in Chennai that I like. Both Rishi and I been there ever since they opened it. within few minutes the movie started. Harry Potter was waving around his stick and babbling all the magic words on the screen. I was praying for a magic to end the film soon. During the interval I have decided to buy us snacks since Rishi took care of the movie tickets. Informing him about my plan for a little snacks, I went to the canteen. Out of the blue I heard a bang and I felt somebody hurled a rock at my forehead. The pain wasn't excruciating but my hand went automatically to the wound and touched it. I felt a small lump on the right. I looked at the cause of the accident and there he was Varun standing in front of me wearing a white casual shirt with folded sleeves and a faded blue jean. There was a sign of concern on his handsome face.

"Sorry Sandy, I missed the target and the stone-piece hurt you, can I take a look at your forehead" he said.

Copyright © 2023 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..