Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 1,315 Words
  • 197 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains sexually explicit scenes, nudity and profanity. Readers discretion is needed

Never say love - 5. Chapter 5

Weekend was getting closer. By Friday, I felt that all the blood in my teenage body was sucked out. I was a tired man who felt like having run a 10,000 meter marathon race and came last.

I wasn’t expecting any miracle that day but I found hottie Varun sneaking glances in my direction throughout SAD (System engineering and Design) class. It was fun watching Ms. Saratha taking the class. She was a hyper excited lecturer who thought the whole world revolves around SAD. When she was excited she spat like a cow and students seated in the front row generally had to guard themselves from the SAD drizzle.

During lunch a slim fair guy called Venkat introduced himself to me as Rishi's neighborhood friend. He was in Mechs. Also he introduced his cousin Medha to me who was in my course. Medha was an open, outgoing and talkative girl. They sat with me in my lunch table. I saw that Varun was having his lunch with Preeti Mohan and few other popular girls. Golden boy seems to have formed a fans club of his own. It was nice having a chat with Medha and Venkat. We exchanged our mobile numbers before we left the Canteen.

Nobody hates weekends but I did. On Saturday I decided to immerse myself on Internet. I logged into my Facebook real profile. I typed Varun Anand in the 'search' column but I couldn’t find him. I tried various other combinations of names to find his profile. He was nowhere in sight. Finally I tried to find Preeti Mohan and got her profile. I looked into her friends’ list, she had like 2000 friends in it and most of them were boys. After several hours of browsing I finally found my golden treasure in it. Varun had several photos in his profile and lot of friends. I thought of sending friend request to him but my fingers refused to press the 'Add Friend' button. Well, if they had an 'Add stupid secret crush' button I might have pressed it. Instead I ended up sending a friend request to Preeti Mohan.

I found Ashwin online in my other FB profile when I logged into it. I had a chat with him about Rishi's Queensland trip, Varun's new fan club and Anita's friend’s wedding. Ashwin said that I must find a way to talk to Varun somehow. He even gave me an idea to invite Varun to my house for booze and seduce him. I laughed it off as perversion to the core. I wonder why Ashwin couldn’t find a way to talk to his secret crush or seduce him for that matter.

Mommy made vegetable rice and fish curry and kept it at fridge. I took it out heated it in the microwave oven. After the lunch I got bored. I decided to take my bike and roam around for some time. Well, if I said my bike took me to the street where Varun lived, you must believe me. But he was nowhere in sight. I felt like a crazy stalker and returned home with a sad face.

In the evening I went to Rishi's place. Together we went to play football in the nearby playground. Some of our old friends from school joined us. I told Rishi about Venkat and Medha. Rishi called Venkat on the phone and invited him to join us in the game. Within few minutes I saw Venkat coming in a scooty pep. It was funny watching him wearing a tight short pant, sleeveless shirt and driving a girly bike. He waved and smiled at me when he saw me in the playground. It was getting dark when we got tired of kicking the ball. Venkat invited Rishi and me to his house to play some videogames in his newly bought play station. No teenage boy could refuse that offer.

Unlike mine Venkat's house was a mini bungalow. His dad was working in Dubai as a chief architect, figures. I was surprised to meet Medha but learnt that they were living as a joint large family along Varun's. Varun took us to his bedroom to play games.

Medha came to the room with a coke bottle and biscuits. I found Medha flirting with me little bit but surprisingly I was comfortable with her. When Rishi told Medha and Venkat that I play guitar both of them looked at me as if I was their pop idol. Above all I had fun being there. When I left their house it was 9'o clock already.

I regretted waking up on Sunday with a good health. Mommy seemed to be in a happy mood. She dragged me to the grocery shop and bought everything she saw. When we came back home Anita was waiting in our doorstep. Allow me to describe Anita. On good days she would look like one of those animated characters in Cartoon network who chases after poor Jerry. On bad days nobody wants to see her face. I had tolerated her nuisance since childhood. Somehow our elders in the family let her know their wish that Anita and Sandeep are meant to be married and it gotten into her mind. And lately she took it as her favorite project to ensure poor Sandy falls in love with the mighty Anita. Unfortunately her favorite future would be was lusting after boys.

The moment she saw me, she tangled her hand with mine and said

"I bought a shirt matching the color of my dress. You are wearing it to the wedding" She ordered like Queen Victoria.

I knew how horrible her selections of clothes were. I looked at my mom for help. But I found my mom looking at her brother's daughter proudly. I gave up. I took the shirt from Anita and went to my bedroom for change. Mommy and Anita were busy in the kitchen. Lately Anita has been coming to my house for cooking lessons from mommy. I thought there was no escape from that ancient hell hole. Madness was on display. I looked at the shirt Anita bought for me. It was red in color with black large stripes. I might look like MGR in 70s color films.

I got dressed and took Anita in my bike to the wedding. Anita introduced me to dozens of her friends as if we were already married. She didn’t leave me alone not even a bit. I was losing my temper every second. When we went to the stage for a photo with the newlywed couple Anita made a display of mockery as if her future husband looked better than the bridegroom. Finally 3 hour long torture got over and I dropped Anita at her house. She made me promise to take her for a movie. Not even for million dollars I would do that.

Later that evening Rishi came home with a smile.

"Good news, I sent a Facebook friend request to Lakshmi and she accepted it. I had a chat with her last night for 2 hours" he announced.

I wonder if it was good news to me, I looked at him and gave him a warm smile. "Where is the treat?" I asked him not knowing what to say.

"Well, I bought your favorite silk dairy milk" he gave me one from his jeans pocket. I thought I could devour any other chocolate coming from that jeans. 'God, I am a pervert and desperate now lusting after my best friend for years'.

"So Medha, huh? I saw you drooling over her at Venkat's house" Rishi said with a grin.

"Jeez, no. She is just a friend" I said with an irritating tone.

Rishi looked at me for few seconds and then changed the topic.

"So how did it go with Anita today?" he asked with a teasing smile.

"Dont even ask" I told him.

Copyright © 2023 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..