Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 1,367 Words
  • 173 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains sexually explicit scenes, nudity and profanity. Readers discretion is needed

Never say love - 6. Chapter 6

I received a friend request from none other than the golden boy himself on Facebook. There is an old proverb in Tamil that 'you have only gone to worship God but ended up seeing that God himself appeared in front of you'. Now having access to browse his entire profile with no restrictions I went through every detail of Varun Anand. After an hour long detailed discovery of my Greek god I accepted his friend request with trembling hands. God, I so very much love him.

I guess Varun accidently came across my profile while checking Preeti Mohan's and decided to send me a pitiful friend request since we were classmates after all.

I also received a comment from Preeti Mohan for one of my recent photos "Looking hot Sandy". So she thinks 'I am hot or something', was she kidding? Not used to receive such compliments before I simply sent a smiley as a reply to that.

Monday was murdering, somehow my alarm clock stopped working and forgot to wake me up. I managed to wake up only after my mom gave a solid pounding on my bedroom door for several torturing minutes. I cursed everything around me. I rushed into the bathroom and got ready. But when I hurried to the bus stop I quickly learnt that my college bus left me like an orphan kid. I called my savior, Rishi. Within few minutes of waiting I saw his bike approaching me like a storm. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my best friend loves bike racing. Every time there is a challenge to race his bike he will take it gladly. He rode it in what speed only god knows to drop me off at my college as if he was duty bound to ensure I reach their own time.

And then he took his helmet off and flashed me a photographic smile. His long hair was all over his face. I recalled Tom Cruise in MI 2 scene. I noticed several girls at the campus gave him a longing stare as if they had met their Prince Charming for the first time in their life. He looked back and waved at them acknowledging their staring.

He gave me a wide grin and said "You owe me big bro". Before I could reply, he turned his wheels swiftly and rode back to wherever he wanted to go.

When I went inside Medha and Venky were standing in the hall probably arguing something. They stopped whatever they were arguing about and smiled at me. Medha looked like an angel in her white salvar and curly black hair. Venky didnt seem like he was in a good mood. And I ignored it conveniently, whatever fight they were I didn’t want to be included. Classes in the morning were undoubtedly boring; it bored the hell out of me. On top of it Golden boy Varun acted as if I was nonexistent in his planet. He was so busy whispering jokes and playing silly games with his girls fan club. My irritation was boiling up to the limit of a sleeping volcano.

During lunch period I was having a quite lunch with Antro and Srini when Medha and Venky joined us in the middle. Antro and Srini both were excited to have a female presence in their lunch table. Suddenly Antro said to me "Dude, that girl who sits next to me in EM asked me for your phone number. I think she likes you". Antro was grinning at me like a mad cow.

"Why do you think she is interested in me after all the boys in our class?" I asked him innocently.

But Srini looked at me as if he didn’t believe what I said and said "Come on dude, haven’t you seen yourself in the mirror lately? Half of the girls in our class think you are hot and most of the guys including myself are plainly jealous of it".

Well, that was quite news to me. I wasn’t sure if I should take it as a compliment or an insult since I made an impression on the wrong gender of my liking.

But Medha interrupted my thoughts and said with a crooked smile "Yep, at first time when I saw you, I thought you were definitely a model material".

Unbelievable, these guys must have become insane or trying to make me as one. "You guys are joking right?" I asked them to find if I could change the topic.

"Nope" all four of them said it in unison and then I kept quite.

I saw hot boy Varun seated himself in a table at the far end of the canteen. As usual he was surrounded by his girls fan club. Our college popular whore beauty queen Preeti Mohan was literally sitting on his lap shamelessly. Vegetable rice that I was having for lunch didn’t taste like rice at all, canteen food was at its worst. I cursed the college management or whatever and went to throw it in the bin. After stashing my food, I thought of having a coke. Our canteen system worked like a busy commercial centre. You had to wait long in the crowd to buy your food. I smelt a mouth watering body fragrant close by, it was so masculine. Varun was standing next to me. His shoulders were touching mine. Suddenly all the hormones in body had become extra active. I moved little bit closer to him and his warmth built a rapid orgasm within me. Due to the less space the crowd managed to push Varun even closer to me. For balance his left hand gripped shoulder. That was when I panicked due to the erection bulging in my pants. I was literally shaking. As if realizing my panic state, he turned and smiled at me unconsciously, Steve Jobs could have sold it for billion dollars. His smile was so pure and electric. Even an asexual impotent woman would have become conceived by it. I was a poor little teenage gay boy, probably the only one in the planet standing next to a Greek male god probably created by the almighty as an outstanding product of his career. No wonder I was having a fucking erection of my life.

"Sorry dude, the crowd is so violent today" his raspy voice was pushing me closer to a premature ejaculation.

"Its okay, I liked it" I blurted it out of my mouth. I could hardly heard what I said since my voice was so low. It was like a moan escaping when you get anal fucked.

I panicked again on what I blurted out just then. 'I liked it', really I said that?

But it seems he didn’t hear it or he ignored it as if he got used to the kind of influence his physical closeness could bring to people. He looked at me for couple of seconds trying to read my face. And then said

"Are you not feeling well or something? “You are kind of shaking".

I didn’t know how to react to that question. There was a genuine concern in his tone. But I managed to reply "I guess so".

He looked at my face again and said "Sandy, why don’t u go out of the canteen and get some air? I’ll get your coke and join you there". It was not like a question rather it was a command. To avoid any further to my pants and make a horrible mess, I nodded my head and moved out of the canteen in a hurry.

There was a beautiful veranda right out of the canteen entrance. It was located close to basket ball court of our college. I went there and sat quietly. My heartbeat was getting better and erection was disappearing. Few guys dressed in track suits playing basket ball in the court. They seemed careless about their surroundings but focusing on the ball. Just like my focus on Golden boy for all these days. My world revolved around him but he was clueless about it. I wondered how many girls might be feeling the same way about him right then.

Copyright © 2023 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..