Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 3,058 Words
  • 144 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains sexually explicit scenes, nudity and profanity. Readers discretion is needed

Never say love - 9. Chapter 9

It was slowly eaten up by clouds. Moon wasn’t worried about it. May be it knew that sooner it will be released by the clouds. It was visible from my bedroom window. Slight breeze coming from it and I noticed the shake of leaves from the tree close to the windows. House was freaky silent. There was no noise except a raspy voice coming from the phone I kept close to my right ear.

Varun was talking from the other end of the phone line.

"Hey, what are you doing?". I couldn’t believe that he was talking to me.

"Nothing" I said trying to respond to him.

"Get ready in 10 minutes, we are going out" Varun ordered me.

I had no clue where he was planning to take or how he knew address of my house. But I shook my head as if he would be able to see my nod through my mobile receiver. He hung up the phone without even waiting for my reply.

I checked my mom, she was in deep sleep in her bedroom. I went back to my room, wore some faded jeans and a tee shirt. I took my keys and went out to wait for Varun.

I saw an Audi car steering into the street in full speed. It stopped in front of my house and its window open in a flash. Varun was there in the driving seat wearing a black silk shirt. He waved his hand signaling me to get into the car. I felt it like a dream. I opened the car door and got myself in. A heavenly fragrance filled my nostrils immediately. Varun was wearing a scent which could kill anyone in a minute. He looked at me for a second and smiled. I had no idea what was happening in my life overnight.

Audi took off and reached Pasha within few minutes. Pasha was a hi-tech pub where the richest people of the city hang out at night. I have seen it from outside several times.

"Come on" Varun whispered to my ears, it was so seductive. He was holding my hand, I couldn’t believe anything. We went inside. Varun almost knew everybody out there. Film stars, models, fashion designers, industrialists, old aunties with fake accents and large purses, high class prostitutes everybody came and spoke to him. I found their smiles and ‘hi’s were completely fake. Varun introduced me to them. Varun gave a glass filled with pink vodka or something. Soon few girls came and dragged me to the dance floor. I saw Preeti Mohan talking to Varun, she was whispering some stupid joke to him and he was laughing. The girls who dragged started shaking their hips with me. Alcohol got into my system, I was dancing along with them. The sound was bizarre; DJ was increasing the music beat rapidly, disco lights swirling like a snake. Crowd was going crazy every second. Everything was maddening out there. I wanted to get out.

Varun was watching from the other end, somehow sensing my discomfort, he came into the dance floor and dragged me out. His hand was on my hips.

"Are you drinking for the first time? Why didn’t you tell me?" he was asking me with a concern.

"You never asked me" I told him as a matter of fact.

"I am taking you home" he said taking the car keys out of his pocket.

Within few minutes, we were back to our house. I struggled to take my door keys from my jeans pocket. Varun saw it and came closer to me. I could feel his breathe, it was so pleasant. He let his fingers inside my jeans pocket and took the keys out. I felt my heartbeat inside my jeans. I didn’t think any gay boy on earth expected a Greek god like Varun could keep his hand on his jeans. I was rock hard and I didn’t think he realized it.

I went to my bedroom followed by Varun. He looked at my room posters and everything. I thought my room was kind of empty nothing fancy or spectacular about it.

He sat on my bed looking at me for something. I had no clue what to do. There were hundred things I planned on doing if he ever comes to my bedroom but nothing came to my mind at that moment. The random thoughts circling around my stupid non-working brain had mostly erotic thoughts. I didn’t want
to do anything crazy and weird him out.

To avoid silence anymore Varun asked "So, this is your room, huh?” Probably that was the question of the year. But I didn’t care to reply him; I didn’t think he was expecting any response from me either.

His eyes were shining like silver due to the moonlight from the windows. He was staring at me again. I was sure I looked like a zombie beaten up by thousand goblins.

"You look so beautiful" I heard him murmuring, it came like a bullet that hit right into the middle of my heart. I looked at him and gave him a weary smile. He was obviously drunk too or my ears were cheating me due to my monkey like drunkenness.

"What???" I asked to confirm what I heard by mistake.

"I said you are beautiful, you must have plenty of girlfriends" He was kind of like enunciating every single word as if he was talking to a 3 year old girl.

"Beautiful might not be a suitable word for a boy, I guess" I babbled it out of my mouth.

He looked at me once again as if surprised by my stupidity. Here he was, one of the hottest guys this planet had ever produced complimenting another boy's look which would be hard to come from a damn straight guy in this country and I, the dumbest boy on the planet trying to be a grammar police.

He stopped looking at me and then laughed. He shook his head as if saying something to himself. Got up from the bed and said "Whatever".

He came close to me, I could smell the scent he was wearing, and it was so masculine. He whispered to my ears "I really like you Sandy, we should hang out more". Before I respond he immediately left my room. Within few minutes I heard his Audi leaving from my house.

I was stunned. There was nothing I could think about then. I thought my brain system was entirely collapsed. I stood there like a statue trying to recall what happened few minutes before. There was no sign that Varun was present in my bedroom except the sweet masculine scent he left in my room.

'He said I am beautiful', 'also he said he really likes me'. I needed a new Pascal language to decode what happened then. 'So, is he gay or what?'. The question was erupting like a huge volcano inside my stupid brain. I tried my best to keep everything in a sequence and bring some logic into it. And then I got so tired of thinking and slept within few minutes.

I woke up like a true zombie. My hair was all over my face. I stood in front of the mirror and refreshed my memory on what happened last night. 'He said I am beautiful'. How can he say that and just leave me a mad man. As if insanity was lacking in my system. My mind went crazy. The entire day I was roaming around the house like a boy whipped by a ghost. My mom tried to decipher my mood swings and then she gave it up in the evening. I was watching 'Maanada mayilada' (a reality dance show in Tamil) on some TV even trying at the gimmicks made by Kala. She was over dressed for the show certainly. The dancers were pathetic, each of them trying to praise and compared Kala to Madonna. But even after watching that illogical show, my thoughts were circling around the golden boy. My mom was completely frustrated by Kala's gimmicks; she ended up watching Discovery channel. Probably she thought crocodile mating was better than the dance show.

The evening was so damn boring and meaningless. Nothing could cheer me up. I was completely restless. My mom brought me a chicken pizza which was untouched by me. She must have been surprised or rather worried of her son's unenthusiastic interest to touch it. I decided to study something for my internals which looked like non-existent in my college calendar. I sat with a Data Structure book. My mom was clearly worried now; I could see it in her eyes. She came close to me and touched my forehead to check my body temperature. She gave those worried vibes. She even tried to call Rishi twice but fortunately for me he didn’t pick up the call. After several times of trying to sneak into my room for unreasonable excuses and roaming around in front of the room she finally gave up and went for sleep. I could see the Pizza at the dinner table lying like an orphan.

I had enough of Data Structure bullshit. I threw the book as far as possible; I never wanted to see it again in my life. I didn’t like a single word it said not even a bit, it was so gibberish. I cursed the jobless people who invented such a thing. Finally I called off the day and went to bed.

I noticed 7 missed calls from Rishi, 2 unwanted messages from Anita and 1 'Hi' WhatsApp text from Varun. Let’s not have a guessing game here. Obviously I ended up responding to Varun.

He had sent me 2 selfie photos of us that he took at Pasha. Surprisingly I looked a bit handsome in it, he was standing so close to me to pose for the selfie, it looked like he was kissing my cheek, he looked so cute standing next to me. I had no idea why I refused to return Rishi's calls. Until yesterday he was an essential part of my life but now I was totally ignoring him. Let God save our lifelong friendship.

On Monday Varun came and sat next to me in the college bus. He smelled like a morning glory. His chocolate flavored body deodorant was so mouth watering; I desperately wanted to eat him alive for breakfast. He was wearing a cargo formal pants and pink color shirt. He didn’t speak a single word to me not even a 'hi'. He rested his hand on my shoulder and took one end of my earphone and kept it in his left ear. I was listening to god knows what I was listening then. I was drugged by the chocolate masculine aroma around me. He turned towards me. His lips were so pink I could paint dozens of roses.

"Wow, you smell so good" Varun said. The bus driver was a big pot belly old guy with a stupid toupee on his head. Sometimes I wondered if his eye sight was alright. He was driving the bus as if his life was depended on it.

"Thanks, you smell like dairy milk chocolate" I responded him boldly. Let’s just say that was the boldest I have ever said in my life.

He gave me a curious look and grinned at me seductively, he could kill me with that one "Do you like it?" he asked me as if my liking was vitally important to him. He came even more close to me. His other hand was kind of touching my thighs now.

"Yeah..." I stuttered. I was in seventh heaven. All the angels were queuing up in white gowns to throw the flowers at me. I was so scared that Film director Bharathiraja might turn any minute and cut the romantic scene.

Varun didn’t say anything after that, his hand were still resting on my thighs. It was so cold. He kept silent until the bus reached our college campus. Preeti Mohan was nowhere in sight.

Mr. Thyagarajan was our college principal. He believed that he was running a tight ship. But the ship had many loopholes and ran by the worst and boring lecturers ever. I had to go through the routine classes even if it killed me.

And then I had this elective called Prologic with no logic at all. Just think about this whom on earth will come up with a language for Robots? As if we were lacking in human population, they were producing man made machines to do things like man and Japanese trying to create a language for them, so gross. So I was sitting at that Prologic class like forever, Preeti Mohan was giving me those weird looks, I guess she had a boob job, it was grossing me out completely. But Varun wasn’t disturbed by any of that, he was trying to score at least a half century with his million dollar smile and showing of his hairless fit chest. Allow me to tell you that girls are so mysterious. Mind that, you would never know how they will behave on certain situation so Preeti Mohan was ignoring Golden boy’s smiles and she was giving me those weird looks as if she wanted to mouth rape me.

The class took so long thought I died like hundred times in between. Finally I heard those sweet heavenly sounds from the period bell. I have escaped from the cage and ran for life to catch the college bus. Varun stopped following Preeti Mohan and ran towards me. I thought something was going to happen and it might not be a good thing, figures.

"Hey, stop" Varun came close to me trying to catch his breath.

"Wassup dude" I sounded like a character in the Simpson's cartoon.

"Why are you running like a deer, I need to talk to you?" he said.

"Ok, so what do you want to talk about?" I asked him. I had my doubts that he might have discovered my gayness towards him on Sunday night. I had a boner of my life then and he might have noticed it.

"Can we plan for our upcoming cultural? I would like to pair up with you for a dance" Varun said

'Dance with me??? Is he kidding?' I thought to myself.

"What the fuck dude, I dont dance" I told him with a confused tone.

He gave re-assuring smile and said "don’t worry man, I’ll be there with you and girls are gonna love your looks"

'what is wrong with my looks? Is he nuts? I just have a normal average teenage boy face and physic' I wondered

"Man, I spoke to Preeti and her friends today at Prologic class and they think you are so cute, they would love to see you dance on stage" Varun said without removing his stare from my lips.

"Really dude, I don’t know" I told him hesitated.

"Don’t worry man, i am going to take you to my place this whole week after college and train you dance" he said. I think he had some hidden agenda behind taking me to his place. But I wasn’t worried about that, Golden boy can take my virginity anytime.

"Ok" I told him half heartedly.

We both got into the bus and within few minutes got down together at Varun's stop. He was walking briskly next to me towards his house wearing a white and black striped formal shirt and brown tight pants, his ass looked so sexy in it. I found it hard to take my eyes off him. He was careless.

When we reached his house, I was amazed at its size. It wasn’t a house, it was actually a huge bungalow. And a golden name plate in front with his dad's name on it.

He took my hands and dragged me inside. There were million things running on my mind and I could do nothing to control it.

His parents were nowhere on sight. Being rich has its advantages I guess. His bedroom was so fucking enormous. I kept my mouth at the size of the room. He gave me a shy look and said.

"Welcome to my palace" He was looking at me waiting for a response.

"Well, this is really big comparing to my room" I told him.

He looked at my eyes and said "I liked your room, it was so homey"

I was surprised at his modesty and then he continued with a hesitant as if wondering Whether he should say it "and you were so horny in it". He was glaring at me without taking his eyes off me, expecting again for a response. I was shocked and speechless.

"I wasn’t" i couldn’t admit the truth.

"You were, I saw it, you had a raging hard on when I said 'good bye' to you last night" He said with a casual tone but ensuring he was right about my hard on.

"I don’t know dude, may be, it was alcohol" I told him with a defeated tone.

"Its okay man, it’s normal for teenagers like us. I get it all the time. Look, I am having one now" I looked at his bulge; surely there was a visible erection inside his pants.

Slowly he was taking off his shirt like a stripper. Unbuttoning one by one and I could see his golden hairless skin. He had this trim and fit chest which would have made any athlete jealous of his body. There was not even a single hair on top. His nipples were so pink. He had a close to 6 packs due to his heavy work at gym regularly. There were few signs of hair growing down below his navel and I wanted to rip his pants off and check the rest of his gorgeous body. Truly his body was a gift to a gay man for sight. I would have never guessed I would be standing in his bedroom looking at him half naked. And then he whispered

"Sandy, what are you waiting for? Come and join me".

His raspy voice was so sexy; I thought I was going to burst my cum in my pants any moment.

Copyright © 2023 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..