Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 2,484 Words
  • 107 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains sexually explicit scenes, nudity and profanity. Readers discretion is needed

Never say love - 8. Chapter 8

Varun was standing at my bedroom door naked, like completely nude. There wasn't a single cloth on his golden skin, revealing everything like the day he was born. He had the perfect abs showing his hard work at gym. His chest was like a Greek Adonis with protruding round nipples. There wasn’t single hair on his body except one place that too nicely trimmed. And yeah armpits, let me talk about that in a separate chapter. As I imagined his cock was enormous proving its power of masculinity with fitting balls. It was completely erected, pointing at me like a royal scepter. I could have kneeled in front of it and begged for mercy from the lord. I wondered whether he is using any special oil for his thick, dark and curly pubic hairs which were gloving on his golden skin. He was so gorgeous which made me lose words to describe some of his body parts. I think for a second i have forgotten my own name then. He had a glorious golden covered face and giving me an inviting smile. 'Do i really need an invitation from such a display of boy awesomeness'. I couldn't take it any longer to that heavenly sight. I burst into a deep orgasm gasping a loud moan. I came non-stop and then woke up from my dream.

I looked at my shorts dripped wet. I never had such a wild everlasting orgasm in my life before and it’s all because of just a dream about Varun. Awesome, I thought to myself. I got up from my bed and hurried into the rest room. I came out of it clean and exhausted.

It was a Saturday morning and I heard television making noises from the living room. I was hungry already. Lazily I moved out of my bedroom and found Rishi comfortably seated in the couch eating Noodles and watching a stupid Football (soccer) match. He was showing his bare chest wearing only his shorts. His hairs were all over his face. He looked calm and careless. He gave me his trademark puppy dog grin.

"Hi, Sleepy head" he greeted me.

I went slouched myself next to him in the couch. We were always comfortable with physical contact. Even though I am gay, it never bothered me either.

"What are we having?" I asked him while looking at the television screen.

"Mom made noodles, its awesome dude. I wonder how aunty comes with such a delicious one while hurrying for her office in the morning every time?" he said.

"You can have my share, I’ll take bread and jam" I announced still looking at the TV screen. They were playing commercials now.

"Thanks man, so are we ready for the awesome day today? We are going to meet Lakshmi at Cafe day at 10" He reminded me.

I was amazed at the number of times he used 'awesome' on a day. I should have named him as 'awesome dude' instead of 'dog man'. I nodded my head as a reply to his reminder and then entered the kitchen to do my search party for the breakfast.

Rishi could hardly wait. He moved me out of the house 9'o clock and dragged me inside the Cafe day in no time. He was generally punctual which I hate to the core. He loved being the first guy to arrive when he was scheduled to meet someone. There were thousand instants he scolded whenever I arrived late to meet him.

The Cafe day was opened last year round the corner of my street. It was small but elegant. I seated myself next to Rishi, physical touch was obvious but he didn’t bother or rather clueless. We ordered two Cappuccino and waited for Lakshmi to arrive. Few minutes passed by when I saw Medha and Venky appeared at the entrance, I must say I was pleasantly surprised to see them but not Rishi. It seemed he already planned this all.

Medha and Venky came and sat with us. I had to move to another double seat so that Lakshmi could sit next to Rishi when she arrived. Somehow I felt alone, I didn’t know the reason. We laughed at each other jokes for several minutes. Surprisingly I never had trouble chatting with Medha. She was always friendly and spoke with confidence. I thought I found a female friend for the first time in my life. Venky was not the same, once in a while he was giving me an envy stare which I ignored without any regard.

We glanced at the entrance once in a while to meet Lakshmi, Rishi's future girl friend. But the person appeared at the entrance gave me goose bumps at 200 km speed heart beat. Golden boy was dressed like an Oscar award winner. He was in a black party suit with a silver lining in its corners. His hair was neatly gelled and combed. His face was so bright like a bollywood star. He kind of resembled actor Arjun Kapoor with a combination of Imran Khan. I couldn't take my eyes off him. My friends at the table especially Rishi noticed him too.

Medha made a low scream only audible to four of us.

"Oh my god, look who is here?" she said with an astonishment.

"Who is he?" Rishi asked me with a touch of possessiveness. I never imagined I would have the two best looking boys of my life in the same room. They both had contrast styles. One had a careless, athletic sports star look and another had a magnetic rock star look.

Varun wasn't alone as expected. He was with a girl obviously looking like a runway model. She was tightly wrapped her hand on Varun as if she owned him.

"Who is he?" Rishi asked Medha that time.

"You don’t know him? Are you living in the forest or what? He is the Varun Srinivas. His dad Mukund Srinivas is the owner of RG Enterprise which owns the 2 shopping malls, 2 complex theatres, one five star hotel and runs several businesses. He is a big time socialite. Haven't you ever seen Varun in Page 3?" Medha asked Rishi.

"What is Page 3?" Rishi asked carelessly.

"Page 3 is a dedicated page of Chennai Times, Chennai Chronicle etc where they publish the photos of celebrity parties". I told Rishi.

"So what? I saw Actor Arya here last year" Rishi was an innocent idiot.

"Varun is not just rich and popular, he is also a classmate of your best friend" Venky joined the chorus that time.

"How come I have never been told" Rishi looked at me as if I was a criminal hiding an elephant from him.Which reminded there were many I wasn’t telling my best friend.

"It’s not important, he is not the Prime minister of this country, I don't care really neither does he cares for my existence" I wondered if I tried to convince him or myself.

Suddenly I was so impressed with the table mat. Venky and Rishi were talking about a stupid football match that I remembered Rishi was watching that morning at home.

"Hi Sandy" I heard a raspy voice next to us and found myself staring at the golden boy standing next to our table looking at me. Medha, Rishi and Venky were watching both of us silently.

"Hi Varun" it slipped out of my mouth. I kind of battling my eyelashes at him and he was looking at me with a sense of excitement. I started sweating, honestly not expecting that unexpected meet of my secret crush in front of my best friend. Around the corner of my eyes I noticed Rishi watching me closely so as Medha and Venky. They were frustratingly calm. I could see the kind of magnetic spell that Varun could have on people. The ambience was focused on him and he was the center of attraction without any doubt.

Rishi was staring at me now more closely I was sure there were hundred things that might be running in his mind right then. I wondered why Varun was even here. End of that meet there could be only one result could happen. Disaster...


Cafe day was quiet like a grave yard. I could hear Justin Bieber murmuring 'Never say love' somewhere in the background. I would have preferred 'Vellai Pookkal' song of AR Rehman's instead. I definitely needed peace then. I thought I was running a temperature.

To avoid the awkwardness building around the table Medha interrupted and said "Hello" to Varun and then continued "Why don't you join us for a coffee?".

Venky gave her a stare that was unreadable.

"Hey dude, I am Rishi" Rishi introduced himself with a smile. Varun returned it back with a smile.

As if Varun suddenly remembered the girl he came with. He turned to Medha and said "Thanks Medha, but I need to go, I have a girl waiting" he pointed to the girl sitting cross legged in the corner impatiently.

I remembered the wet dream I had that morning. Similar to the situation in the dream I had, Golden boy was surprising me with his presence but this time he was wearing clothes.

I let a sigh of relief once he left our table. Few minutes later Lakshmi came and joined us. As Rishi said she was a talker and she spoke non-stop. I kind of liked her. Every time she uttered a joke or something she was slightly brushing Rishi and he was grinning and blushing like a mad dog. I was sure he was enjoying it. I felt a pang of jealous creeping inside. Over the years nothing came between Rishi and me. Our friendship was indestructible. I ensured even my gay thing on him didn’t spoil it in the past.

I looked at Varun from my table. He was holding the hand of the girl and flirting with her. I couldn’t possibly hear anything. I felt left alone. Medha was trying to drag me into the conversation several times in spite of evil glances from Venky. I was sure he was madly in love with her. So everybody got somebody except me, the naïve little gay boy.

We left the Cafe day finally. Before leaving it I let one final glance at Varun. He waved at me, like a celebrity to his fans.

Rishi was annoyingly quite at the ride back home. It was irritating.

He dropped me at home but asked me a confusing question before leaving.

"So who is he?"

"Who is what? I asked him back

"That guy in the Cafe day, Is he like your best friend now?" he was kind of looking at me as if he wanted to kill me with his stare.

"Woah, Why is this tone? He is just guy I know in the College" I assured him but I didnt think Rishi believed me.

"Just a guy? Do you want me to believe that? I saw you there looking at him like the way you look at me, so is he now your new best friend?" He asked me again.

Jesus fucking Christ...How could I possibly explain it to him without letting him know that I had a secret crush on my best friend for several years in the past. So all these years I looked at Rishi with love and deep crush and he thought it was something of my best friend thingy. How blind and stupid he could be. Though it was all to my advantage of me hiding my unrequited crush for him for years.

Suddenly I was so upset and frustrated of my situation. I was angry at myself, the way I was born with, angry at Rishi for being so damn straight, Varun for making me feel like a 13 year old virgin girl every time i see him. I was angry at the world in general and I showed it to the only person I had in my life.

"You know what, I don’t want to explain it to you for fuck sake, Bye" My tone was so harsh I didn’t want to see the pained reaction in Rishi's face I hurried into the house. I heard his bike leaving my house with loud noise within few seconds.

Rishi called me several times that night but I didn’t pick up his calls. I was in depression. Like a true melancholy boy, I wrapped myself in my bed cursing every damn God on earth. A teenage boy's true curse is being gay and understandably I realized I was truly, madly and deeply in love with Varun. And I had no one to share my feelings with. I heard my mom's tired footsteps returning from her work.

I went to her room and looked at her sympathetically. She looked really tired and exhausted.

"Ma" I called her. She looked at me questioningly.

"Where is Rishi? I thought he is staying tonight" She asked me, Rishi was like her second son.

"He left home ma, Do you want me to cook dinner for you, you look tired" I changed the subject by asking that.

"I would appreciate it really" She smiled at me with affection. Since dad died, the world revolved around me, ma and my best friend. We three lived in our world most of the times. She taught me cooking. Rishi taught me driving the bike. I decided to callback Rishi and apologize for my outburst. He was an important part of my normal life.

I went to the kitchen and started roasting Chappati (a type of Indian roti). After dinner I went back to my room. Ashwin was online but I had no mood to chat with him. I decided to go to bed early. There were disturbances while I was asleep and I woke up by a phone call from an unknown number. I looked at my mobile phone it was 12'o clock and who on earth could call me that late? Definitely not Rishi.

I attended the call and heard a familiar raspy voice from the other end.

"Hi Sandy, are you awake?" Varun asked me. I was surprised that he called me on the phone and above all that 'how did he know my number?' i wondered.

As if to answer the question on my mind, he said "I got your number from your facebook profile".

"Hi, well I am little surprised" I accepted it.

"So I was going through friends’ list in facebook and saw your number in your profile. So thought of calling you" there wasn’t any sign of regret from him for calling me at midnight or stalking my profile. He made it look like as if we had been friends for years. There was some kind of assertive tone in his voice. I wondered what this was all about.

Copyright © 2023 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..