Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 2,629 Words
  • 72 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains sexually explicit scenes, nudity and profanity. Readers discretion is needed

Never say love - 12. Chapter 12

When Varun dropped me back home after having dinner I felt a wave of emotions flooding in me. In the past, I was never an emotional person. When I found out my father died in an accident I was a child. I cried along with my mom and Rishi but then I moved on with my life, Rishi helped me big time to take my mind out of the horrible loss of my father. When I found out I am gay and had a stupid crush on my best friend, I didn’t cry. I took it as a challenge to my willpower, I focused myself on studies and it helped me to divert my thoughts from Rishi. But now, for the first time in my life, I was in love and that unbearable feeling towards Varun was slowly killing me. I wanted to cry sometimes and then I wanted to fly with excitement. He was giving me all kind of mixed signals and I had no idea what he thought of me whether it was simple friendship or plain sex or pure love

At dinner, Varun called my phone and spoke to my mom about our Pondicherry trip. I was not sure if my mom would let me go but Varun used all his charms on her and got her nod to take me to Pondy. Surely in the past she never objected me to go out with Rishi but for the time I was going with someone who was not well known to her.

On Sunday, rain was pouring out. I was wearing light green hoodie and a blue jeans waiting for Varun to come and pick me up. My mom was little concerned of us riding a car in the rain but she didn’t speak about it. My mom I and were similar in characters. We generally don’t talk much or show our emotions. Sometimes I feel for her for living without her husband, it must have been pretty lonely. Though she had close friends like Rishi's mom and Anita's mom she hardly goes out. I decided to take her out soon, probably on her birthday.

Varun came and ran into our doorsteps. Rain water was dripping from his hair on his head. He looked brighter today; there was a slight beard and moustache forming on his face which turned his skin to look even fairer. His thick eyebrows were dripped wet too. My mom gave him a towel to dry himself. Soon, we left the house. On top speed Varun was driving the audi in the national highways towards Pondy in no time.

Justin bieber was screaming 'if I was your boyfriend' in the stereo. And then Lady Gaga was whispering all kind of profanity. Varun looked at me and gave me his charming smile.

"Hey, hoodie boy. Do you like the music?" he asked me in his raspy voice. I doubt if he was a Vampire like Robert Pattinson in Twilight.

"Yeah, but I would prefer Harris Jeyaraj or AR Rehman" I informed him of my music taste.

He took his eyes off from the road; his hands were holding the steering. He looked at me for a moment to return his gaze on the road.

"I started liking Honey singh, you know" he said. I wonder why, may be he was a rap person.

After 3 and half hours of non-stop riding, we reached Pondicherry. It wasn’t new to me though, I had been there twice with Rishi. Varun drove towards a sub urban area which looked quite posh. I noticed an industrial building carrying a huge name board on top with 'RG Enterprises'. Varun looked at me with a grin and said

"Yeah, we have a chemicals & fertilizers industry here"

I wondered how many does his father own so I asked him curiously

"What are the other businesses your dad is doing and owning?"

He was silent for a moment as if trying to refresh his memory and then said

"We have a cement factory in Neyveli, 2 shopping malls Orbit and New Castle in Chennai, Orbit has multiplex theatres .We have bought franchise of Green Waves which has 6 salons in Chennai and 2 in Pondy. We also have an Imperial, 5 star hotel in Chennai, couple of resorts in ECR, 1 in Pondy and 1 in Yercaud" Varun gave me the list of businesses of his dad in a casual tone.

"So are you going to take over from your dad in the future of all these businesses" I asked him.

"Yeah right, that’s my dad's plan but I want to live in Europe you know plenty of sex, drinks, parties and models. That’s my world" he was telling me with a cheerful mood.

When we reached his house, it was a mini palace with a huge garden upfront. There were at least 4 to 5 cars mostly imported ones parked in. Varun dragged me inside. The living room was like a King's court room with huge paintings hanging on the wall. Varun's mom appeared within seconds and she hugged him. She was tall and well-built with all the richness but she was dressed in a simple Churidhar. Varun introduced me to her.

"Yeah, he was talking so much about you in the past few weeks" she told me with a smile. I was surprised to see Varun blushing for the first time and he shouted "Mom, stop it, it’s embarrassing".

She laughed at him; I kind of liked her momentarily. She was so down to earth and friendly.

"If your papa is here he would have embarrassed you even more. Your luck he has gone to Germany on Friday" there was a hint of sadness in her tone which had showcased that she missed Varun's dad.

I kept quite throughout silently watching the mother and son duo conversation. Suddenly a girl who was probably 5 years elder to me appeared in the living room. She had similar looks of Varun with the same lips, nose and eyes. She must have been Varun's sister Deepika.

The moment Varun introduced me to her, she casually hugged me. I wasn’t used to physical contacts, it was bit uncomfortable but she was careless and bit talkative.

"Well, for the first time Varun brought a friend to this house. You must be a special person. But I must warn you that it’s your bad luck that you are friends with him" she was trying to pull Varun's legs like a typical sibling.

Varun looked at her and grinned back at me "How unlucky he is". I laughed along with them.

I liked his family, they were not showing any kind of attitude at all with all the money they had. Pretty soon, they became close to me. Both Varun's mom and his sister were talking about Varun's childhood and some funny moments at the lunch. I found myself so comfortable out there.

Varun was not his usual self. He was not acting like a hero the way he does in College. He was simple, shy and honest. His cockiness was completely missing from the lunch table. The lunch was delicious. His mom was forcing me to taste every single item and saying once in a while

"You are a teenage boy, you should eat a lot".

"If I eat anymore I am afraid my stomach will burst" I told her innocently. She laughed at my stupid joke big time. The behavior of the entire family on the family was so open and friendly. They were not pretenseful at all. I felt at ease. Varun was cracking jokes about our cultural event and then he showed them the pictures of our dance which he saved in his iPhone.

After the lunch, Varun and Deepika decided to have a movie marathon. They had a mini theatre in the house. The sound system was so awesome. We ended up watching 27 dresses and Devil wears Prada. I was surprised of Varun's choice of chick flicks when he was usually into action films and rap music in Chennai. Probably there was another side of him that he was slowly showing to me.

I left my bag and changed my dress in the guest bedroom later that evening. Varun was planning to drag me to a local pub to meet his school friends.

The pub had a typical Pondicherry look with a touch Indo-French in it. Varun's friends were seated in a table at the corner. There were 3 boys and 2 girls. One girl who kind of looked like Genelia seemed to have crush on Varun for long time. Both Varun and she were trying to pull each other’s’ legs with lot of friendly banter. Beer was served. There was Honey Singh playing in the background. We started drinking and chatting. All of them were very friendly towards me and I was enjoying at the same time. After the 3rd round of beer I realized that I was crossing my limit but Varun had so lot of beer was kind of forcing me to drink more. Late that night, the meet got over. One of Varun's friends who had less beer decided to drive Varun's Audi and drop us off since Varun was so drunk.

Soon we reached Varun's house. I was so drunk that Varun's friend parked the car and then left us to catch an auto to return his place. Then I lost my consciousness.

Next morning when I woke up I found myself lying next to Varun in his bedroom. And we both were naked.


Little bit of sun shade was coming through the drapes hanging in the windows. My mind was still in a dizzy from all the beer that I had last night. I was shocked to have found myself lying totally naked not even a single cloth on my body, but thankfully I was covered in a blanket. The worst part was Varun was sleeping next to me naked too. We both were covered by a single blanket. How did I end up here naked, I never knew .All I could remember was Varun's friend driving the car and then left, everything else went blurred

I could see Varun sleeping. His face was facing the pillow and his ass was up in air. It was shining like a mound of flesh inviting me to touch it. Unfortunately I couldn’t see his jewels which were hidden by the bed. Varun's skin was touching my skin which gave me an erection of my life. My cock was standing like a flagpole creating a mountain in the blanket. Varun was in deep sleep, there was no noise except his peaceful breath. There was a pleasant body odor coming from him which was so masculine and sexy. I was desperate to touch the golden boy, to feel his skin and to quest my Varun’s thirst for long time but I didn’t, it would complicate and destroy everything I had in my college life. Varun moved his body a bit closer in his sleepy state which made the blanket leave a bit uncovering him completely and even got pulled away from my naked chest.

Suddenly I heard footsteps at the door and then it swung open. Varun's sister Deepika was standing there. It seems she was neither surprised nor disgusted by our naked state but she burst into laughing and said loudly

"Naked boys, wake up. Breakfast is ready in the kitchen"

'Go away" Varun shouted back from his half asleep state. Deepika's loud noise awoke him a bit. She started giggling and then disappeared. Varun went back to sleep again.

I scanned his bedroom for my clothes, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Varun dropped his hand on my stomach hugging me tight. My erection started growing again, I couldn’t take it anymore.

"I need to piss" I whispered to his ear and slowly released myself from his strong grip. I went to the restroom naked and relieved myself. It was so relaxing after the morning piss. I came back and went to the cupboard, found a cargo shorts and a tee shirt of Varun's. I wore it and left his bedroom.

Somehow I managed to find the guestroom which was allotted to me. I went inside and changed into my clothes. When I went to the kitchen I could smell coffee. Varun's mom, Deepika and a servant maid were busy in the kitchen cooking and chatting.

"Sandeep, what do you like to have coffee or tea in the morning?" Varun's mom asked me.

Before I could respond her Deepika interrupted and said with a giggle

"Probably he wants to be naked in the morning"

I was not embarrassed about her joke so I played along with her

"Well, next time, take a snap and post in youtube"

She said "Oops, I forgot that"

Varun's mom hit her with a spoon and said

"If your brother knew it, he will kill you" and then looked at me calmly.

I said "Coffee" to her.

She gave me a cup of coffee. It was so delicious; the caffeine smell was mouthwatering Varun entered shirtless into the kitchen with his boxers when I was having coffee. He was like a morning glory looked gorgeous and hot. There was a huge bulge visible in front of his boxers but he was careless. I tried hard to take my eyes off from it.

He stared at me and said "You puked on me last night. I had to remove your clothes and take you to my bed" his tone was not an accusation just a plain statement.

I looked at him apologetically and said "Sorry man"

He came closer and put his hand on my shoulder and said "Come on dude, chill, no worries"

I left a sigh of relief. After the breakfast Varun's mom dragged all of us for shopping. She bought hell lot of clothes for Varun and she even bought me one. Varun was like a good boy carrying his mom's shopping bags. Once again I was amazed at the transformation of his character from cockiness that he showed in the college to a simple lovable next door boy. I really liked this new Varun, He was so sweet and cuddly like a teddy bear. All four of us were literally tired because of the heavy shopping. We went into Baskin and Robbins and had ice cream and then returned home.

After the lunch Deepika forced me into watching 'Sex and the city' with her. Varun was on the phone with his school friends. In the evening Varun's dad called us on the phone. He was on loudspeaker; he was so polite and friendly. He spoke to me few words and apologized for not being at home to meet me.

It was getting dark and we decided to leave Pondicherry. Varun's mom packed some food for both me and Varun. We hugged and said 'good bye' to Varun's mom and Deepika. I really loved his entire family. It was heartening to leave them in a short span of time, I felt so connected with them. I promised them that I would back not know if Varun wanted to bring me back to his house.

When we were half way through to Chennai Rain started pouring again. When we reached Mahabalipuram, there was a heavy storm. Everything was dark around. We could hear trees shaking vigorously and making frightening sound. Varun found it difficult to drive the car anymore. We decided to drive anyways since it was dangerous to park the car when there was a heavy storm. Varun looked at my face with a concern and asked

"Are you scared?"... Question of the millennia

Copyright © 2023 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..