Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 1,183 Words
  • 212 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains sexually explicit scenes, nudity and profanity. Readers discretion is needed

Never say love - 2. Chapter 2

"Ok, where am I?" I thought that I forgot my whereabouts suddenly. "wait, let me recall my memories, I left home with Rishi for a movie, I was watching this horrible Harry Potter, went to buy popcorn and banged my head onto something and then suddenly guess who popped? Popcorn ? nahhh, the boy of my dreams Varunnnn. But why was his hand on my face then? oh yeah i bumped my forehead onto him. Can you believe that? The super hot boy of my college, my secret crush of an entire year was touching me???...oh my god, I thought I was going bonkers then. Wait, his beautiful lips were moving...stupid, he was saying something, listen"

"Sandy, are you alright???" his tone sounded so concerned. He was then holding my face with his both hands to take a look at my forehead once again. He might have thought that I lost my mind due to the accident. His amazing dark eyes were looking at my face so closely; I found it hard to breathe.

"Sandy, are you there???" he asked me again.

i regained my composure and replied "yeah, I am fine". I saw a sigh of relief from Varun. He was smiling now...

"Thank god, i thought you have lost it" he said with a grin, it was so boyish.

Yep, i completely lost it, I was standing there like a stupid moron looking at him. He was looking like a Adonis.

"Dude, are you here to buy something?" Varun asked me. I looked at him for the hundredth time trying to collect words to say. He looked at me with raised eyebrows and shown me at the direction of Popcorn stand and said "popcorn?". I nodded my head like a 3 year old baby. How stupid was that???

He slowly put his right arm over my shoulder. I felt like an electric shock passing through body, he dragged me towards the popcorn stand. He had that mind blowing aroma like a sweet lime and chocolate around, i wonder what deodorant he was using.

"So what do you like caramel chocolate or salt pepper?" Varun asked me, his thick eyebrows were raised.

I couldn't get words out of mouth. All the things I dreamt were finally coming true ..but….

"Are you there?" Varun asked me again.

"Yeah, Chocolate" I said.

He ordered two chocolate popcorns, paid for it and gave me one. Like a good 3 year old child I took the popcorn, shook my head and went back inside. Before Varun left he gave me this funny look as if I was a weird looking puppy and left.

To say it in short I was in a complete dizzy. I behaved like a stupid 13 year old virgin girl. And I was damn sure that he would never talk to me or look at me once again. Who would talk to a clumsy little kid behaving like a mentally disordered? My first real moment with my long time secret crush was a complete disaster and I felt like I would never look at him again.

I stood there (for God knows how long) watching him leave gracefully and then I returned to my seat. Rishi was complaining

"Dude, where is my coke? And why do we have only one popcorn" he asked

"Stop bitching, I forgot" I tried to shut him up.

He looked at me for few seconds and then said "I don’t know dude, but lately you are like a weird looking alien abandoned by a spaceship, I don’t know why" Rishi said. 'Exactly the point' I thought to myself.

'So let me get this straight, not really, little bit curvy, i mean my secret crush story, its neeeeveeer going to happen, a guy who look like a Dolce & Gabbana calendar model, like a walking sex dream is ever going to like me? ‘Forget that for a second he is damn fucking straight, but who cares’? I am a hormonal rushing teenager; I can dream all I can, right?' I thought to myself once again.

After few more minutes not-so-handsome Harry Potter finally killed the monster, the film ended. God, the film was so horrible. And why on earth Daniel Radcliffe had to wear a full size black gown in the entire movie when he could happily pose nude with a placid cock along with a male horse in London theatres. Somebody should put some sense into the filmmakers here...Any which ways we finally returned home and guess what Rishi decided to stay over at my place for the night.

I have been friends with Rishi ever since my Fourth standard. Before my mom and I moved into this house Rishi was kind of my neighbor. We have clicked from the very first moment we met. Rishi grew up to become a relaxed cool dude. He got this don’t-care attitude and we have been through our best and worst times. When my dad departed from Earth 6 years before, Rishi was like my rock, he stayed with me for weeks. He has been my best buddy. But unfortunately I have not gathered enough courage to tell him that I am gay. There had been few times I secretly had 'hots' for him at the time of puberty. Even though, lately he grew up to become a good looking guy now with his awesome hairstyle, tall toned framework and seductive lips, I am over that. My feelings towards him kind of drifted apart over the years. And now, my entire world revolves around Varun.

"So dude tell me, what’s happening in your college" Rishi asked me lying in my bed stretched his arms above his head. I could see his smooth well toned chest shirtless but jeans on. Little bit of hair down below the navel.

'On any other day in the past if Varun minus in my mind I could totally dig that' I thought.

‘Nothing really exciting, How about yours?’ I asked. Rishi was studying in a popular Arts college. Unlike me, he knew exactly what he wanted.

I removed my shirt and jeans and wore my favorite shorts. Rishi was kind of staring at my body for 2 seconds and then said "Dude, I think you put on some muscles there, are you working out or something without my knowledge?"

"Nah, i am just doing regular pushups".

Well, I was never into sports but little bit conscious of my physic like any other gay man. Rishi like any other straight guy was into sports. He plays basketball for his college now.

"Is there any hot girls in your class you like? Man, it’s so boring in my boys only college" Rishi said.

Moments like these I so wanted to tell him that i am only attracted to boys, but I couldn’t. I was afraid that I could lose my friend over that. I was not even sure how he would react. And then I said

"May be we should switch our colleges" that was the closest i could tell

 

Copyright © 2023 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..