Jump to content
    Wayne Gray
  • Author
  • 1,656 Words
  • 2,180 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Prompts/Ideas - 3. Brian and Aaron

This is a completely noncanonical scene between Brian and Aaron, a pair of straight guys in Ash and Ember, a story I'm currently posting on GA.
This has neither been edited, nor does it deserve to be. lol

"Wow!" Turning in place, Brian grinned as he looked over the beautiful living space in the small cabin. "Man, I love your parents' cabin, Aaron."

Aaron grinned as he unloaded his bag on the futon. "Yeah, we love it too. Georgette and I try to get out here a couple times a year, at least."

They busied themselves putting away the few days' worth of clothes they'd packed. The cabin only had the one bedroom, so they were sharing closet space.

"Well," Aaron held up a pair of Brian's briefs with a chuckle. The pair happened to be a bright turquoise color. "I don't think I'll accidentally wear your shorts."

Smirking, Brian grabbed them from Aaron's hand. "For your information, Natalie really likes how they set off my package."

"Awww! No!" Aaron gave a full-body shiver, as if utterly disgusted by the idea.

Teasing his slim, redheaded friend was something Brian loved. Aaron always played along, and Brian had admitted to himself that he enjoyed horsing around with Aaron. "Whatever!" Brian pulled the waist of the underwear over Aaron's head, so that the bright article of clothing covered his eyes.

"Ahh! They're in my mouth!" Aaron dropped the pair of pants he had in his arms. Before he could remove the shorts Brian tackled him.

Laughing, both guys rolled around on the bed. Brian outweighed Aaron, and soon had him pinned on his back. The bigger man sat atop Aaron's hips.

"You fucker." Aaron looked through the leg of Brian's shorts at him and snorted with a laugh.

"I wish I could take your picture right now." Brian chuckled. "The girls would love to see this." He cocked his head. "How about you lay there and be good while I get my phone?"

"Oh yeah, let go of my wrists. You can totally trust me to just lay here."

Brian shook his head. He shifted and let Aaron up.

"Are you gonna let me finish putting my clothes away, or are you gonna keep molesting me?" Aaron threw Brian's briefs at him.

Arching an eyebrow as he folded the shorts, Brian said, "Molesting?" He pointedly looked at Aaron's groin. "You can't molest the willing."

Aaron flushed red and pulled at his crotch. "You can't tease a guy who hasn't gotten anything in a while and expect nothing to happen!" His erection was still apparent, even through his jeans.

Both men went quiet, and awkwardly stood beside the bed.

Brian cleared his throat. "Anyway ... ah," he walked around the other side of the bed. "I'll get the stove going."

"Yeah. Good." Aaron turned his back to Brian, carefully placing his dropped pair of pants into the closet.

Brian went out to the living room and squatted by the cast iron wood-stove. Crinkling up a sheet of newspaper that lay in the kindling basket, he grimaced. He checked the bedroom entrance, then carefully repositioned his own, uncomfortable cock so that it snaked down his left pant's leg.

***

Finally ready to relax, Aaron padded out into the living area in wool socks, flannel PJs and a t-shirt. Brian had changed too, and lounged on the futon in a pair of soft gray shorts and a shirt - his broad, long feet bare and propped up on the coffee table close to the stove. There was a cheery fire in the wood-stove, and the lights were dim. The dark wood walls made the space feel a bit closed in, but that was comforting to Aaron.

"Hey." Brian sighed. "Sorry. About earlier."

Aaron shook his head. "It's not your fault I've got a hair-trigger right now." He chuckled at himself. "But, now you know. Horseplay is likely to result in an awkward boner."

Brian grinned. "Do I make you horny?"

It was a terrible Austin Powers impression, and Aaron cracked up. He flopped on the futon. "Right now, the wind makes me horny!"

"Aww." Brian pushed at him. "I thought I was special!"

"Oh, you're definitely special." Aaron felt the awkwardness from earlier dissipate. It happened occasionally with Brian, but it never seemed to linger long. "I'm getting some wine." He stood and looked down at Brian. "Want any?"

"What time is it?" Brian frowned at the darkened windows. "It gets dark so early this time of year."

"It's almost six." Aaron walked to the kitchen. "It's late enough. Red or white?"

"Red." Brian sighed and stretched. "This is nice. Hanging out, you an' me."

"Yeah. We don't do it much." Pouring a couple of glasses of wine, Aaron gave each a healthy dose. "Oh, these are really full."

"Good." Watching as Aaron reentered the living room, Brian stood as Aaron neared.

"Here you go." Aaron handed over Brian's glass. He thought a moment then grinned. "To guy weekends."

Brian chuckled and toasted Aaron. "To guy weekends."

Each took that first sip, then both gave an appreciative noise as they lowered their glasses. Grinning, Aaron patted Brian's back. "Man, you have no idea how much I need this. I'm glad you could take the time."

Brian nodded and the men sat back down. "Nat almost demanded I come when you asked. I think she's excited to hang out with Georgette without the men interfering." Brian took another sip, then a sly smile appeared. "So, why not invite Troy and Grant?"

"Maybe I wanted to get you all alone?" Waggling his eyebrows at Brian, Aaron took a drink.

"Oh?" Brian put down his glass and slowly rubbed his hands down his own chest. "You want a piece of this, eh?" The half-smile on Brian's face in the low light looked almost like a smirk, but not quite. Those broad, powerful hands continued until they stopped on Brian's pelvis. "Or maybe, a piece of this?"

Impossible not to look, Aaron watched Brian grip himself through those soft shorts. "God damn it." Aaron flushed red and took another drink.

"You looked!" Brian laughed and put a warm hand on Aaron's neck. "You really are wound up, huh?"

"Awww ... stop touching me." Aaron said it, but didn't move. "I'm gonna get hard, and it'll be weird."

"Eh, it's fine. Flattering even." Brian's touch shifted just slightly. The contact softened, and he rubbed the back of Aaron's neck.

"It ... it's just, with the pregnancy ..." Aaron blinked as Brian continued to rub him. "Georgette would if I asked, but she's not into it right now, and that's no fun."

"Hrmm." Brian smiled. Then, while massaging Aaron's neck he adjusted himself. "Well, that's really nice, to just leave her be right now."

Aaron found it impossible to miss the bulge in Brian's shorts. "Yeah." He swallowed loudly and let Brian touch him.

After a few minutes, Brian patted him between the shoulder blades. "If you want, I can work on your back a bit."

"You, ah ... you don't mind?" Aaron looked at Brian.

His friend gazed back, eyes locked on Aaron. "I want to."

"Oh." Aaron glanced at Brian's covered erection. "Well, okay." He stood, and Brian rose with him. As he walked toward the bedroom, Brian gripped Aaron's shoulder from behind, unnecessarily steering him.

As they got to the bedside, Brian took the end of Aaron's shirt in hand. Aaron raised his arms, and allowed Brian to take the article of clothing off of him.

Aaron wet his lips. "Brian, I ..." his voice died in his throat as he looked into Brian's gray eyes.

Brian gripped Aaron's pelvis and pulled him near. They were hard, and Aaron suddenly felt strange. "Ah." He pushed back. "Okay. You've had your fun. Congratulations, you win the game. I can't play anymore."

Pulling him close again, Brian ran his hands down Aaron's back to his firm rear. He squeezed and ground himself into Aaron. "Does this feel like a game?"

Aaron closed his eyes and groaned.

"I'm going to handle things," Brian whispered. He slid a hand from Aaron's rump to gently cup his balls. "You're going to let me."

"If ... if that's what you want." Aaron breathed heavily.

"It is." Brian continued rubbing Aaron's balls, his other hand sliding up to the back of Aaron's neck.

A rough, sandpapery kiss startled Aaron, but he soon melted into it. As Brian's tongue entered his mouth, the drawstring on Aaron's pajamas was undone.

Brian stripped them as they made out. Then once they were naked, he forced Aaron to lay back on the bed. Aaron watched as his broad, muscled friend climbed on top of him. Brian lay atop Aaron, and pinned his hands to the bed.

A sensuous movement from Brian's hips rubbed his thick cock against Aaron's. Thanks to their excitement, both men oozed precome smoothing the way a bit.

"Ohh." Aaron's jaw dropped as Brian ground himself into his groin. "Fuck."

"You like that?" Brian gripped tight.

"Mmhmm." Aaron tested Brian's strength, trying to move a hand off the bed and Brian easily held him in place. There was no moving unless Brian wanted it.

"Oh no." Brian grinned, continuing to hump against the supine redhead. "You're not going anywhere until you come."

Aaron didn't want to go anywhere, except wherever Brian want to take him. And that destination approached.

"You close?" Brian whispered, and rapidly pistoned his hips back and forth. The urgency in that whisper wasn't lost on Aaron.

"Yes." Aaron's eyes rolled back. "Ah, fuck."

"Yeah. Give it to me." Brian grunted, and a messy spurt of semen covered Aaron's dick. Brian continued to fire and smear the load between them. "Mmmm. Yeah."

Aaron looked up into those focused, predatory eyes and cried out. An intense orgasm made him jerk, and he gasped in time to Brian's movements that were synchronized with the shots from his dick.

Brian watched and listened to Aaron, continuing to grind against him, until Aaron relaxed, slack-jawed and spent.

"Mmmm." Brian grinned down. "That was kinda gay."

Aaron could only laugh.

There. I hope this helped get it out of your systems! 😛
Copyright © 2019 Wayne Gray; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 14
  • Haha 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

17 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Wow that was hot, whether it was fantasy or real. Brian and Aaron are great characters, they deserved there guy time.

Thanks, chris.

I like these guys. And ... yeah, it was fun to write them going at each other. I'm just as much of a voyeur as my readers are!

  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Well this is a first! Slash Fiction from the actual author! I’d be open to more Slash stories – as long as it’s not Harris/anybody.
;–)

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Well this is a first! Slash Fiction from the actual author! I’d be open to more Slash stories – as long as it’s not Harris/anybody.
;–)

You’re rather scarred by Harris, eh?

Hehe. Goooood. 😉

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

I like my characters well rounded

I prefer them to be svelte and slim rather than puffy with supplement-fueled muscles or other height/weight disproportionate bulk.
;–)

I know there are others who prefer those body types and I do have friends who fall into those categories, but I’m talking about my personal preferences without judgement about  body types, physical shapes, or the preferences of others (especially since my doctor tells me I need to lose at least 15lbs).
;–)

Link to comment
42 minutes ago, kbois said:

How the HELL  did I miss this?

Heading for a cold shower now!

fire flames GIF

Hehehe. I'm glad you enjoyed it! 😛

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Wow! I had no idea about this until u posted the link in ur comment on the last chapter of Ash and Ember. Damn, that was hot!! I'm guessing Brian is a dom top?? Lmao! If this happened on their first night at the cabin, I can only imagine....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Brian was what Aaron needed him to be. 😛

And ... this is only a fever dream/fantasy. But I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hehehe.

Thanks for the comment!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

I bet you had a lot of fun fulfilling the fantasy of you readers.  Thanks for this bit of voyeuristic reverie!

 Summer Burn GIF by NETFLIX

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..