Jump to content
    Wayne Gray
  • Author
  • 4,474 Words
  • 2,625 Views
  • 27 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trainwreck - A Very Guilty Pleasure - 5. Subterfuge

At the Monday morning rehearsal, the director, Allan Hamilton, watched the sex scene with Lupe and William Weatherby. He shook his head. “Gary, these scenes are lame.” He was speaking to Gary Chalmers, his assistant director.

“They are a bit, yeah.” Gary was tugging down his shirt in an attempt to cover his own reaction to the scene.

“They don’t look like they are enjoying the sex. It needs to be more realistic.” Allan threw up his hand while watching. “Cut! Just cut!”

The director stepped closer to the two actors where they were sprawled on the set's bed. “Jason, Gareth, listen, this seems as fake as it is. Seriously, you’re actors and guys. You should know how to fuck. Talk to each other and figure it out.” Allan stepped away and said loudly to the whole crew. “Take fifteen and then we’ll come back and do this hot sex scene the way it should be done!”

They shrugged into a pair of robes to cover themselves. Gareth, who played Lupe, grinned at the younger man, Jason, who played Weatherby. He smiled back.

“Come here, Jay.” Gareth tugged the smaller man along. “You wanna be famous?”

“Sure I do, of course.”

“Then we are really going to make that scene like it should be. We’re gonna make it hot!”

“That sounds good, but how, Mr. O’Brien … I mean, Gareth.” Jason was still unsure on set and around the older, more experienced actor.

Gareth grinned, and for a moment Jason felt as if he really were Lupe. "How about you just let me lead? Trust me, and just go with it.”

Jason nervously wet his lips. "Ah, sure. Yeah. I mean, I'm new to all this acting stuff, so I'm just gonna do whatever will make it work."

Gareth's smile would have done justice to a shark. "Good boy."

Gareth prepared himself before the shot. By now, nakedness on set was pretty normal, and only a few people were allowed there when the actors had stripped for a scene. The camerawoman, director, assistant director, and a few technicians for the lighting and set needs, were all who remained. Otherwise, it was a closed set, and the writers would see footage after it was edited and done.

"Okay!" Allan rubbed his hands together. "Weatherby, you're on Lupe's bed, on your back. And this big, burly werewolf has just seduced you. Lupe, you're riding his hips." He made a face. "Try to act like you enjoy it this time, both of you!"

Jason sighed as he lay down and Gareth climbed aboard. "I'm sure my girlfriend is gonna love watching this."

"Yeah?" Gareth lifted his hairy rump a bit, and adjusted the cloth that separated their bodies. A little, washcloth-sized piece of material was literally the only thing between his ass and Jason's stiffening cock. He grinned down at Jason. "Well, let's really give her a show, yeah?"

"Aaaand … action!"

Gareth bent to kiss Jason, and his hips slid back and forth against the young man beneath him. Gareth's eyes were open, and he watched Jason as they kissed. Gareth shifted himself just slightly and tried to relax.

Suddenly, Jason's eyes shot open. "Ah." His neck arched back. "Oh, oh fuck."

"Yes!" The director whispered. "That's it. Keep going."

Jason stared up at Gareth. "I … God. I've never …" He groaned.

"You want to be famous, right?" Gareth whispered. "Well, this is the way."

Jason hesitated, then gave a tight nod. "Okay."

Gareth smiled down at Jason and got back into character. "Mmm. You likes Lupe's body, dontcha, boy?" He rode hard, and his cock stuck out.

Gareth had stealthily moved the cloth, and Jason's dick had gradually slipped inside his lubed ass. It was now buried to the hilt, deep inside him. Gareth began to stroke his leaking member.

"Wha …" Allan blinked. "Shit, holy fuck. You guys really are …"

"Keep filming. Keep going, guys." Gary adjusted himself. "We can edit the final so it can be aired. This is great. Remember your lines."

Gareth had no intention of stopping. "Yeah. You comes for Lupe, boy." Gareth continued to ride Jason.

Jason made a strangled noise, then instinct took over and he pushed his hips up into Gareth.

"Yes, fuck yes. Fuck." A messy spray of semen shot all over Jason's belly and chest as Gareth unloaded on him. He barely remembered his line as he panted after his finish. "See? Lupe said he be takin’ care of ya."

Jason stared up at Gareth, mouth agape, and flushed with hormones associated with his release.

"And cut!" Gary grinned. "Yeah! Now that was fucking hot!"

Allan had his hand over his mouth. "Oh my God." He pointed at Jason and Gareth as they untangled themselves, dripping fluids on the floor. "You two, get cleaned up and get dressed!" He motioned around set at everyone. "Nobody speaks of this! Nobody!" He laughed, the sound a bit manic. "I'm shooting porn. Fuck me, I'm shooting gay porn."

As Gareth walked naked toward the restroom, he peered slyly over at Gary. The two shared a small, secret smile before he entered and closed the door.

&&&

The workday on Monday ended and filming for the episode had wrapped up. Frank was eager to see the edited footage. However, it was still unavailable, but Allan, the director, had assured him that it was "something else”.

Ben slid into the passenger seat of the car. His partner interrupted Frank's thoughts by handing over twenty dollars. "Here. For gas."

It was their first day riding to and from work together. Frank wrinkled his nose at the money. "No." He pulled out of the spot, navigating to the exit of the parking garage. "You kept us fed all weekend, and bought groceries. Don't worry about it."

Ben started to argue, but he could already read Frank well. The man's jaw was set, and he wasn't going to bend this time. He chuckled. "Fine." He put the bills away. "But we should discuss things." He rubbed his hands on his legs. "I don't want charity, and I don't want you to feel put out."

Frank pulled onto the highway leading out of the city. "I don't feel put out. There's no …"

"Frank. I don't want this going wrong. Okay?" Ben was firm. "I appreciate what you're doing for me, and I want everything spelled out—who is responsible for what." He shook his head. "Having the run of a house like yours in Port Joy would cost $1,200, easy, even split with someone."

"I didn't offer to let you stay for money." Over the weekend, they had discussed Ben staying on, and decided to give it a shot for a month. "I like having you around." Frank glanced over at Ben, who had crossed his arms over his chest. He refocused on the road.

"I like it too, but money is an issue in relationships—all of them." Ben worked his jaw and his voice dropped. "If … if anything else has a chance to develop between us, we should have this bit straightened out."

Frank wet his lips. "What," he cleared his throat, "what does that mean, exactly?"

Ben chuckled. "It means exactly that. So let's figure out the money stuff." Ben shrugged. "I mean, it's not so important if whatever we're doing is just convenient—just a roommate arrangement ..." He left that hanging in the air and watched Frank's face.

Frank swallowed. "Then, we should probably figure it out."

Ben grinned in relief. "Okay. If we decide that things are going to go longer than a month with me staying in the house, then we set up a shared account. We're getting paid the same, our salaries will go in there, we discuss major purchases and expenditures …"

The two men planned their leap into shared finances as Frank drove them to Port Joy. They had it almost completely worked out by the time they had arrived, with Ben taking notes of what they had decided.

As they got out, Frank gazed at Ben. "You know, I've never shared an account with anybody." He shook his head. "Never quite got around to it with Ike."

Ben picked up his coat from the backseat, and shut the door. He cocked his head as he gave Frank a tiny smile. "Yeah." He laughed as they walked to the door. "Me neither."

&&&

Tuesday at lunchtime found Devin at a small corner coffeeshop. He had suggested the spot, and Adam had agreed easily. "Hey." Devin nodded at the man as he joined him at the small, window-side table.

Adam smiled slightly. "Hey, little bro." Adam was nearly a mirror image of Devin, though he had wider shoulders, and stood a couple of inches taller. It was apparent that they were closely related. "So, I could tell by your voice something's up." He waved a hand at his younger brother. "Come on. Spill it."

Devin slumped. "I think I fucked up."

Adam stared at him, then sighed. "Ben?"

Devin nodded. "Yeah. I, ah, I went too far. Hurt him too much."

Adam pulled his chair around so that he could sit beside rather than across from Devin. "Well, you know I never really got the whole connection between you guys in the first place." He shrugged. "I don't know. Just never seemed to be a … spark between you." He leaned into Devin playfully. "Ben's a nice guy, so that doesn't excuse you for being an ass."

Devin laughed. "Yeah." He bit his lip. "It's just hard, because I really do love him." He rubbed his face. "How do you tell someone as sweet as Ben that he's just not good enough?"

"You don't. You tell him that he can't be what you need." Adam thought a moment, then continued, "You love, but you're not in love." Adam picked up the menu on the table. "There's a difference. I love you. I have friends I love, but I'm only in love with Teresa." Adam gazed back at Devin and smiled sadly. "Don't fight it. You already know what you need to do, so just let him go. It'll hurt right now, but it'll be better in the end - for you both."

"I guess."

Adam cocked his head, a little smile on his lips. "Is there someone else? The guy you were an ass with?"

Devin laughed. "Fuck you."

Adam grinned. "Nailed it, didn't I?"

Devin giggled, embarrassed and sighed. "Yeah."

Adam put a warm hand on his shoulder. "Tell me about him. Tell me what you like, what you don't." He leaned forward. "I wanna know, bro. Tell me."

Devin swallowed. "Well, Ike is … I don't know. He's different, and man, I just love how he's put together, and the way he holds me …."

The brothers spent a long lunch together eating, talking, and laughing. Adam was always good for Devin. He accepted that Devin was flawed and simply loved him. As Devin said goodbye and left the cafe, he felt something that he hadn't in a long time.

Devin felt hope.

&&&

"Hump day just got a lot more interesting." Terrence pulled off his headset. He sat considering the call he’d just taken and the subsequent message he’d sent to his boss. “She is a wiley bitch,” he whispered. “And more than capable … but would she do it?”

Something else had been on his mind as well. I’ll just have a quick look around.

Using a password he knew he shouldn’t have, Terrence logged on to the head of their test panels e-mail files. He did a little detective work and soon found what he was searching for.

He eyed the original documents carefully … thinking. But why change the test results? The panel didn’t hate the Gay Ranch idea … why would she want them to say they did? He mulled that over for a few minutes, while he logged off where he’d been snooping.

In the meantime, Gail had replied to his earlier e-mail, asking he set up an emergency meeting with the Board and get her a contact at Pornhub.

An hour later, Terrence attended the Board meeting with his boss, and took copious notes. He listened to Gail as they returned to her office after the meeting.

“How did I end up with that bunch of rheumy, wheezing old farts? At least they shut-up eventually. ‘We cannot shoot porn, Gail.’ and ‘What about our reputations, Gail?’” The SNET CEO sat down and lit a cigarette. After a long drag, she said, “That leak to Pornhub, while wrong, couldn’t have come at a better time. How many hits did it have again?” Gail stared expectantly at her assistant.

“At last check, nearly twenty-two thousand, madam. That’s after just three days.”

“I want that soap on top … number one. If leaks to Pornhub help that, so be it.” Gail considered. "Move it to Friday. Same time slot. Bump whatever else is there. Sign all of the actors, directors, anyone who touches it to a confidentiality agreement - understand?"

Terrence nodded, made a note, then pushed an imaginary curl back into place. “Since we are on the topic of subterfuge ….”

Gail’s eyes narrowed, and she said carefully, “Were we?”

“May I sit, madam? There’s something I need to discuss with you.”

“It’s nearly five.” Gail tapped her cigarette on the ornate glass ashtray. She eyed her P.A. for several moments. “Bring me a coffee and yourself a cup of sludge. Then we’ll talk.”

Ten minutes later, Terrence pushed open the door with his ample derriere. He carried a cup of coffee and his mug of tea.

“Get in here!” Gail watched her mincing P.A. kick the door closed. “Sit. Do not beat around the bush, Terrence. I’m tired and want to go home.”

“Rushing me isn’t going to help, madam.” He sat, crossed his legs and sipped his tea.

“Whatever, get on with it.” Gail squinted “You mentioned subterfuge?”

How best to handle her? Direct. I will bank on direct. “Why did you alter the test panel results?”

Gail stared at Terrence. Pursing her lips, she sat back in her chair. Slowly, she reached out for her cigarettes, opened the case, lifted one out and put it between her lips. Retrieving her lighter, she lit the tobacco wrapped in light coloured gold paper. After blowing smoke upward, she replied, “Because I chose to.”

Terrence released a snort of disgust, sipped his tea and thumped his mug on the desk.

Gail smiled. “Not the reply you wanted?” She put her smoke on the ashtray and leaned forward. “I chose to because I was determined that this soap will be a winner. Something huge. We have a hundred mediocre programs. I need … we need a damn winner.” The CEO rose and walked to the window. “The second part of why, is we have two talented writers, who need a hit, because I refuse to lose them!”

Terrence grunted. “So you fixed the tests. And Pornhub? Is that your work too?”

“How much, Terrence?” Gail spun around. “Will another two thousand a year buy your silence?”

Terrence got to his feet. “Retroactive to the beginning of the year?”

“No! I have a better idea. You have talent as well. You’re annoying, but talented. I’ll give another ten, retroactive. Will that buy your loyalty?”

Terrence’s eyes widened. “Madam, you wound me! You have my loyalty, but ten thousand will give me enough for the down payment I need for that lovely condo near Yonge and Dundas.”

Gail drew on her cigarette, the cherry red end bright in the dimly lit space of her office. She stood. "Does that mean we have a deal, Terrence?" She extended one manicured hand with its shockingly blue nail polish to Terrence.

Terrence stared her in the eye, stepped forward and shook.

&&&

Later that night, Gary Chalmers sat at his computer and grinned as he checked his uploaded video on Pornhub. He thought the title for it was a bit of genius, and quietly gave credit where it was due. "New Soap Actor Breaks in Virgin Co-star." Nice going, Miss McAlister.

He chuckled when he saw the view count. "I told you that you'd be a star, Gareth." The unedited video's views had exploded, and now it stood at over one-hundred-twenty-thousand on the end of the third day. He checked through the open door of his home office to make sure the front door was still locked. Satisfied, Gary leaned back in his chair, unzipped his pants and sighed. "Let's get that video one more view."

&&&

Early Thursday morning, Ben and Frank had recently arrived at their office. Frank started up his computer, and checked the typical sites for news and gossip before starting his work. He yawned, took a sip of coffee, then sat forward, his eyes wide. "Oh shit." Frank stared at the Gaily Grind's front page. "Ben … you have to come and see this."

Ben wheeled himself over next to his partner. Plastered on the front page of the site where many queers got their news was a very clear shot of 'Lupe' and 'Weatherby' going at it. The picture had a black circle over where Weatherby entered Lupe's body.

Ben dropped his breakfast bagel. "No … no. What? What, they really ..." Ben put both hands over his mouth and continued to stare.

"They really did." Frank exhaled and continued to read the article. "And the unedited clip got to Pornhub." He frowned as he continued to read. "Wait. It says here, 'Network executives claim the footage is faked, and that under no circumstances are their actors having sex on set.'"

Ben drew his phone out of his pocket. Within moments the video was up on the device. "Holy shit." He held the phone so Frank could see as well. Their actors were screwing away on the screen, and there was an impressive money shot from Gareth as he unloaded on Jason's chest.

"That is not faked." Frank pointed at the shadows cast by the actors. "I've worked some with videographers for our multimedia online columns, and unless someone spent a long time working, they'd not be able to do this. The shadows are perfect. They're really fucking."

"It was uploaded four days ago, and it has eight hundred thousand hits." Ben's voice was shocked.

Frank went back to his computer. He did a search for 'Toronto Soap Stars' and the first hit was their actors along with the name of their soap. He clicked on the link. As he read, his face slackened into disbelief. "Holy shit. Says here the local gay bars are going to play the soap." He turned to Ben. "They're going to air it. All of the gay bars are going to play episode three."

Ben had a confused expression on his face. "I … I don't know how I feel about this."

"Welcome to the club."

They both sat and stared at the barely decent picture on the screen. Frank wet his lips. "Well, why don't we go watch it at Woody's? The episode airs tomorrow, and Friday night will be hopping. It could be fun."

Ben felt a nervous flop in his gut, then he realized something. "Huh. Nobody knows we're the writers. I mean, our names are there, but they don't know what we look like." He glanced at Frank as he considered. "It'd be cool to see the reaction to it."

"Yeah!" Frank grinned. "I know this is weird as hell, but we're probably not going to get another chance like this."

Ben nodded. "You're right." He clapped a hand on Frank's back. "Okay. I guess we're watching at Woody's tomorrow!"

&&&

It was Friday night, and thanks to Ben's aversion to be late to anything, he and Frank were at Woody's in Toronto at nine p.m. They showed ID at the door, then entered the place.

It was good that they were early. It was already nearing capacity inside the bar, and Frank grabbed Ben's hand as they pushed through the crowd.

"So we don't get separated!" Frank yelled to be heard over the music and noise of the patrons.

Ben smiled and nodded at Frank. After a trip to the bar, and a long wait in a rather impressive line, they had drinks in hand. They found about three feet of counter space available. Though there were no seats left, they leaned against the spot and waited for their show to air.

Ten p.m. came. The music stopped, and all of the televisions in the place changed to SNET. Harsh "shushing" sounds from many of the patrons soon had the place quieted down to a low buzz of quiet conversations. The opening sequence for the show began with pictures of the stars, and Ben took an extended drink.

"Okay." He gave a watery smile to Frank. "Here we go."

&&&

As the Houseboat Floats - Episode 3

Scene: An evening shot of the marina shop. Lupe yells into the back of his store. "Boy! Times to close up. Gets on da boat. Lupe need yous to charge the battery bank!"

William appears. He wears a form fitting gray t-shirt and soft cotton pants. Lupe grins when he sees the young man. "You be lookin’ hot in dat bitty shirt."

William smiles a bit. "Thank you, Lupe."

"You can thanks Lupe later." Lupe steps close and fondles William's groin. There are now hints of a hardening penis though the thin material, and it slides around as Lupe plays with him. "With dis." Electrical current runs up Lupe's hairy arms, sparking and crackling with seemingly no effect.

"Ah," William watches as Lupe handles him. "Sure, Lupe."

"Good, sweet boy."

The pair boards the houseboat, and Lupe leads William to the front of the vessel. The burly captain bends and lifts a metal door in the deck. "Dere is the battery. Does your ting."

William nods and gets on his knees. He reaches and lays a hand on the battery bank. Gentle waves of arcing electricity run down his arm and disappear into the batteries.

Lupe checks a gauge built into the floor by the hatch. "Whoa! Dat is good." He grins. "It took yous twenty seconds to do what it takes da generator two hours!"

William smiles, and starts to respond.

A loud thud makes both of their heads come up.

"What was that?"

Lupe stands and puts himself in front of William. "Don't know. We finds out, dough."

They creep quietly through the narrow, dark hall. Ominous music plays, and the thumping gets louder as they near the back of the big houseboat. Lupe and William stop in front of Tom and Gerry's door.

Lupe holds up his finger for silence, and William nods, eyes wide. Carefully, Lupe begins to open the door.

  • Commercial Break -

Scene: Tom and Gerry’s room.

"Seeeex." Gerry is gray as slate, and he is on top of Tom. Thanks to the angle of the shot it's apparent that they're having sex, but their naughty bits are obscured through careful placement of limbs.

Tom's eyes are glassy and he stares up at Gerry. "You're amazing. Geez." Tom's skin has a distinct gray hue, though not as much as Gerry's.

William's hand goes up to his mouth as he witnesses the scene. Lupe quietly shuts the door.

"Damn." Lupe pushes at his groin. "I thought dat might be what be goin' on."

"What?" William spoke in a harsh whisper. "They're the wrong color! That's not normal!"

"Yep. Dey be sex zombies." Lupe shakes his head.

"Sex zombies?" William croaks.

Lupe drags William away from the door into the kitchen. He eyes the door of the room, but the rhythmic thumping continues unabated. "Yes. Dey harmless, long as yous don't let em fuck you." He made a face. "Dey can be awful convincing, dough, so don't go in dere." Lupe smirks. "Dey can't infect me, but maybe I let 'em try."

William rubs his face. "Should … should we call someone? We can't just live with sex zombies on the boat, right?"

"Let Lupe worry about dem." The handsome man licks his lips. "Seein' em in action gots me riled up." He grabs William's hand, and a spark shocks him. "Come on."

Lupe leads William back to his room. There, he hastily strips the younger man. "You lays back. I wants to rides that spark plug of yours."

William obeys, and watches as his hairy landlord takes off his clothes. Lupe climbs aboard the slim man's hips. Lupe kisses him, and William's eyes close. "Mmmm. Yes." Lupe bites his lip as he shifts slightly.

William's eyes open wide. "Ah." His neck arches. "Oh, oh fuck." He stares up at Lupe. "I … oh, God. I've never …" William's speech cuts off into a groan.

Lupe's body moves sensuously up and down atop William. "Mmm. You likes Lupe's body, dontcha, boy?" The shot stops midway down his chest, but it is still very obvious what is happening. Lupe's arm moves and pumps back and forth as he pleasures himself. He growls. "Yeah. You comes for Lupe, boy."

Not long after that command, William makes a very convincing noise that leaves no doubt what is about to happen. He pushes hard up into Lupe's body.

"Oh, fuck yes. Fuck." Lupe gives an Oscar-worthy performance of a man having an orgasm and pants hard in his finish. William continues to buck, and Lupe grins down at him as he winds down. Lupe finally sits back on his haunches and gives William a satisfied leer. "See? Lupe told you he'd takes care of ya."

The episode ends with a shot of William's sweaty, confused face as he looks up at Lupe.

&&&

The end credits began to roll.

"Fuck yeah! That was hot!" The emphatic cry from the man on the other side of Frank made him jump.

Snippets of conversations around them came to their ears.

"Do you think they were really doing it? I mean, they … it was so convincing."

"Did you see the video on Pornhub? I've watched it a lot, and they used the same clip on the show. Hell yeah, they were doing it."

"Damn, I need to jerk off."

"Lupe could ride my spark-plug whenever he wanted."

"Shock or not, I'd suck Weatherby anytime, all the time. That boy is hot!"

"I want a couple of sex zombies!"

"Is this on every Friday? Fuck, I know what I'm doing next week!"

Ben and Frank stared at one another. Frank began to laugh, and Ben shook his head with a grin.

Frank raised his glass. "To supernatural porn."

"Fuck it." Ben's glass joined Frank's. "To supernatural porn!"

Chapter five! Ohhhh ... there's some sauciness on set! Oh my ...
Though, it sounds like the ratings are up, eh?
Let us know what you think of the chapter, and thanks for reading! 😄
Copyright © 2020 Wayne Gray, Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 8
  • Haha 8
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



31 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I laughed out loud. Sex Zombies!!??  Jeesus.. LOL 

That's the idea. Our beta readers, molly and Brayon both reported the same reaction to that line. 😄

I'm glad it could make you laugh!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Fantastic chapter and story. It’s getting hotter by the chapter with a sex scene from the soap getting leaked to Pornhub and then episode 3 airs with a couple of sex zombies going at it which in turn got Lupe horny and he took William to his bed and rode him to a strong finish with both being very satisfied.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Butcher56 said:

Fantastic chapter and story. It’s getting hotter by the chapter with a sex scene from the soap getting leaked to Pornhub and then episode 3 airs with a couple of sex zombies going at it which in turn got Lupe horny and he took William to his bed and rode him to a strong finish with both being very satisfied.

Yep. Those ratings weren't the only things getting nailed! 🙂

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Butcher. Thanks for the comments!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

There are only a handful of mainstream movies where the actors engaged in actual sex (Wikipedia has a list if you need to know). I’m not aware of any TV shows where this happened. It certainly wouldn’t happen in the US – the anti-sex protesters would be up in arms and there’d be Congressional hearings! There would be cable systems that would ban not only the show, but also the entire network. The South, Alaska, and most of the Midwest and Intermountain regions would be unable to see the show!

Anti-sex groups would organize boycotts of all the advertisers. But they never stop to realize that they never buy those products anyway. The advertisers have already anticipated their reaction. (My boycotting hard cider, for example, means nothing since I never drink hard cider to begin with.)
 

On the other hand, the PornHub leak guarantees that copies of the show will be extremely popular torrents all over the world!
;–)

Link to comment

Now that he's experienced it, will Jason be able to convince his girlfriend to let him repeat the experience with her? Or will he need to find someone else to plug?
;–)

And how will they convince Jason to shoot the inevitable flip-flop scene?
;–)

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

The network has already denied the charge that there was sex on set. It's the Network's word against that of some anonymous uploader.

Endlessly repeating a lie seems to work with some people…

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

Endlessly repeating a lie seems to work with some people…

A lie to evade the morals thrust upon the network. Gail has no problem lying about that. 😉

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Endlessly repeating a lie seems to work with some people…

it's like songs you hate at first but later love...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

it's like songs you hate at first but later love...

I’m never gonna love the Titanic theme song!
;–)

Link to comment

Awesome chapter. This story just gets better and better. I mean we have Sex Zombies, live sex on set, a leak to Pornhub and the latest episode being shown in gay bars. What more could Gail want, everything seems to going ok for our soap. Will Jason want more sex now that he's been plugged.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Parker Owens said:

Sex Zombies are new to me. I’m fascinated by the idea. Ben and Frank wrote the scene, but Gareth and Jason gave it life, far more so than sex zombies could. And then it got thoroughly marketed. SNET has a full team effort going to make this soap a smash hit. 

Sex zombies were new to us too. I tried to blame tim for that idea, but he reminded me that one happened to be mine ... damn it. Though, it was his idea to have them infected by the comet. It really has gotten fuzzy for me, who wrote what.

SNET is really pushing this one hard ... and the board doesn't seem entirely pleased either - worried about their "wholesome" image at the soap broadcasting firm. Because, that's a thing? Regardless, now the larger queer community knows about the soap, and our writers are enjoying some success in their professional lives. They're a bit scandalized, but ... success is success!

Thanks for the comment, Parker!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Sex zombies were new to us too. I tried to blame tim for that idea, but he reminded me that one happened to be mine ... damn it. Though, it was his idea to have them infected by the comet. It really has gotten fuzzy for me, who wrote what.

We wrote and rewrote each other's work so much it is hard to pick out who wrote what. There are things i remember writing and i for sure remember you saying sex zombies. It's great.  And i'm glad this is shaken up and blend of us both. It's a terrific piece and I'm glad to have written it with you.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

I think supernatural porn pretty much sums things up. And if you add in sex zombies what can you do but laugh hysterically! Your soap is even more over the top than ones I watched back when! It is a great parody! I really do like the story part. Frank and Ben are interesting characters, and I like the way they are taking things slow. I also liked Devin's conversation with his brother. I wonder if he will mess things up for Ben and Frank or file for divorce and move on. And Terrence and Gail are a crack up! You are both (Wayne and Tim) really good writing dialogue and it shows in this story. I can't wait for episode four of "As the Houseboat Floats!" Thanks. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

I think supernatural porn pretty much sums things up. And if you add in sex zombies what can you do but laugh hysterically! Your soap is even more over the top than ones I watched back when! It is a great parody! I really do like the story part. Frank and Ben are interesting characters, and I like the way they are taking things slow. I also liked Devin's conversation with his brother. I wonder if he will mess things up for Ben and Frank or file for divorce and move on. And Terrence and Gail are a crack up! You are both (Wayne and Tim) really good writing dialogue and it shows in this story. I can't wait for episode four of "As the Houseboat Floats!" Thanks. 

Sooo glad it is working for you, Jeffrey!  Wayne and i had a good time writing this. It started off as something funny to write but slowly developed into so much more. Frank and Ben became a serious work within the lunacy. I love writing both comedy and drama and it's kinda cool to blend them. Thanks for reading and for your great comments.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
On 1/27/2020 at 4:10 PM, Parker Owens said:

Sex Zombies are new to me. I’m fascinated by the idea. Ben and Frank wrote the scene, but Gareth and Jason gave it life, far more so than sex zombies could. And then it got thoroughly marketed. SNET has a full team effort going to make this soap a smash hit. 

AS long as parts don't fall off with vigorous activity, this ought to be rather an interesting development.  Just watch out for falling meteorites!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, pvtguy said:

AS long as parts don't fall off with vigorous activity, this ought to be rather an interesting development.  Just watch out for falling meteorites!

Yes, no falling off parts allowed! They wouldn't be sex zombies if important bits fell off, now would they? Don't worry, they're "well-equipped" to handle whatever might "come" their way!

I'm ashamed of myself, but not enough to avoid posting this.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

Yes, no falling off parts allowed! They wouldn't be sex zombies if important bits fell off, now would they? Don't worry, they're "well-equipped" to handle whatever might "come" their way!

I'm ashamed of myself, but not enough to avoid posting this.

I had the same thoughts before I hit "Add Comment"!

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
8 hours ago, droughtquake said:

What? @Wayne Gray hasn't seen An American Werewolf in London? (It led to Michael Jackson’s Thriller video.)
;–)

Great film. LOL....

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..