Jump to content
    Wayne Gray
  • Author
  • 4,363 Words
  • 2,311 Views
  • 33 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trainwreck - A Very Guilty Pleasure - 9. Finally

Late in the afternoon on Monday, Frank sat at his desk. Ben had already done his work on the script, and now he watched over his partner's shoulder as Frank finished the rest of the scene.

&&&

As the Houseboat Floats Episode

Scene: Tom and Gerry’s Bedroom

"Come on." Lupe pulls Weatherby to his feet. He kisses him soundly … deeply … Weatherby groans as the kiss doesn’t stop.

Gerry watches for a few minutes but the moaning and groping make him turn away. "Holy shit."

Weatherby finally begins to spark. Lupe pulls away. "Better?"

"Yes."

Lupe turns to Gerry. "You sit with Tom … keep him goin'. Get nasty wit it. Do whatever it takes. Keep him alive. Me and da boy wills go and find what you both need."

The pair leave with Weatherby trotting after Lupe. "Where are we going?"

Lupe heads to the dock. "Two plus two. Come on."

"I don’t understand …"

"Yous will, sweet boy." Lupe turns and walks down the dock. He turns around to face Weatherby. "Two plus two, boy."

"What does that even mean?"

"Means, the lake fish are zombiefied. Peoples what eat em, dey is zombiefied. Gerry must have anti-zombodies, an sex wit Tom isn't enough to turn 'im back, but it seem reasonable that if we feeds deez fishes to Gerry, den he will be a zombie. Den him and Tom can be happy again. Simple, yeah? Two plus two."

"So why do you need me?" Weatherby runs a zapping hand down Lupe’s arm.

Lupe smiles and then pushes the sparking young man into the lake.

The lake is shallow next to the shore and Weatherby stands up, spluttering. "Lupe! What the hell?"

The wolfman smiles as around the boy, zomfish start to float.

Several days later: Gerry shuffles along outside with Tom. Both are slate gray and each munch happily on a frozen zomfish.

Lupe has his arms around Weatherby as they watch the pair. "Mmm, it be feeling good to help dem."

"Sure does, Lupe." Weatherby leans in and kisses his man.

Farther up the road that leads to the dock and the store, is a car. All that can be seen through the front window is a newspaper. The headline reads: Public Health Department Warns Do Not Eat Freshwater Fish. The smaller one to the left: Could Saltwater Stop Zombies?

The newspaper closes. Stella pulls off her designer sunglasses with a smile. "I know what you are, wolfman. When I find what I need to kill you … bet your ass I will be back for my Billy."

&&&

Ben stood behind Frank as he typed in the last lines. "Oh another good cliffhanger, Frank. They will be shrieking for more."

"Good, that’s what we want right?" Frank moved enough to gaze into Ben’s eyes. Damn, I want him. It’s getting harder and harder to keep my distance. That is until I think about how Ike and I fucked things up. I do not want to hurt Ben.

Ben grinned. "Yep. Keep 'em hooked."

At that moment, Jessica walked in. "Hi Mr. Ben and Mr. Frank." The young woman tapped over to them in her unnaturally high heels. "These were on my desk this morning. There’s one for each of you."

Jessica handed each man a legal sized envelope.

"Thanks, Jessica." Ben accepted the package she handed him, as did Frank.

"That’s okay. If you don’t need me for anything more?"

"Not right now. Thanks." Ben smiled at their P.A.

"She pulled the door open. "Call me if you do! Toodleloo!"

Ben pulled up a chair beside Frank’s desk. He looked down at the envelope. "Mine is from Charleston and Davis, LLP. Lawyers … divorce papers you think?"

Frank had forged ahead and was running his finger under the flap. "If I had to guess … yes." He pulled the documents out and as he did, a small envelope fell to the floor. He bent to pick it up. After putting the small stack of documents on his desk, he opened the smaller one. Frank pulled out the card and read the front: For my best ever friend … He opened it slowly and read:

 

Frankie, so much is changing.

Shit, this is hard to write. Things are changing but I find my thoughts are often of you. We weren’t right for a marriage to each other but if we let this go, I think we can both find that thing we are missing. I want you to know that we can be friends, I really want that, Frank. We married for love, but it was just the wrong type. It’s a bit hard, but I know this is right.

Love you, Ike xo

p.s. From what Dev has told me about Ben, you should take the chance, Frankie. Don’t let him go.

 

Ben watched Frank read his card. He watched the tears fall down his partner’s face. Suddenly, Frank looked up and handed Ben the card.

Ben put his envelope aside. I’ll look at mine later on. He read the card from Ike. When he closed it, he found Frank’s eyes meeting his own.

The two were silent as they held each other’s gaze. Frank slowly got to his feet and walked to Ben. He held out his hands and Ben took them, allowed Frank to pull him to his feet and into his embrace. Frank whispered into Ben’s neck.

"Please … please don’t leave me. I’m not there yet, but please don’t go."

Ben held Frank tight. "I won’t … I’m not going to leave you." He felt Frank nod. "It’s all going to be okay, Frank. We just need to do it in our own time. I’m happy to go slow."

The pair made their way to the loveseat. They sat together, with Frank leaning on Ben. They held hands.

"Ben, I’m sorry. Ike’s card, the finality just got to me."

"It’s understandable. It was a wonderful thing Ike said. He wants us to all be friends."

"Can you be his friend?" Frank shuffled a bit to peer at Ben.

Ben smiled in response. "Yes. Yes, I’m sure I can. I’ll make sure of it. Frank, if this works, I do not want to give up on any of us. Our exes are good men. We loved them … love them. Giving them up would be a waste of the years we were married to them."

"I’m glad. I feel the same way. I think ..."

Frank was interrupted when both his and Ben’s cell phones started to beep and ring.

"What the hell?" Frank clicked on the message.

As Ben did the same, both of them exclaimed. "Oh my god!" He bent closer. "Who is that?"

"That is Jason and Gareth."

Ben gasped. "Holy shit! They are … they are …"

"Fucking. Yes, they sure are … in the comments it says they’re married! And they are sharing their consummation with all of the internet!"

&&&

Friday was both a day Terrence dreaded and one that he anticipated with every fiber of his being. He made certain to keep his comments carefully neutral when Gail groused about the sudden meeting called by the Board. Though she was in great spirits when she got the notice concerning the share buy-back.

"They did it, the greedy bastards!" Gail had laughed, relief tingeing her voice. Terrence recalled the exact tone of it, even hours later. He knew that today would bring events that he would never be able to forget.

It was only minutes before five p.m., and both he and Gail went to their upstairs conference room. Halsten and the board were all assembled, and there were solemn, serious expressions on all eight of the members' faces.

"All of the board!" Gail smiled and took her seat. "When is the last time every member showed up for one of these, Terrence?"

"I cannot remember when full attendance has occurred, madam."

"Yes, well, nothing has quite risen to this level of importance before, Gail." Halsten flicked Terrence a look. It was time. "Ah, I believe we can simply cut to the chase." He held out an arm to Terrence. "Will you join us, Terrence? You're a fellow shareholder now, and as such you have earned a place with us."

Gail's eyes narrowed and her gaze darted to Terrence as she processed Halsten's knowledge of Terrence's stake in the company. Then they widened. "Terrence … but … I trus …" She snapped her mouth shut, shock on her face.

"Of course, sir." Terrence carried his notepad and pencil and stood next to Halsten. "Would you like me to take the minutes of this meeting?"

"Please do, we'll need them for the ... proceedings." Halsten's smile turned predatory, and he put his hands on the tabletop to lean toward Gail. "We are all here, because I have moved for a vote to remove you from the CEO position of SNET, and in fact, employment by SNET. We're firing you."

Gail swallowed. "Oh?" Her eyes raked the room. "Why? Under my leadership we now have the highest rated soap in Canada."

"Yes, but what has it taken to get there? Hrmm?" Halsten made a face. "Pornography? The convenient leak to those … porn peddlers online?" He shivered. "It already made my skin crawl, doing a gay soap, but this was too far, even for you."

Terrence watched as Gail smiled, quietly defiant. "Fine." She leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest. "I want to hear each of the votes myself." Her eyes burned. "Be aware - when I resume control over my company, because I will, I will dissolve this body."

Halsten sneered. "Don't try to intimidate the board. That will take shares you don't have." He raised his hand. "I vote for dismissal of Gail McAlister from SNET."

One by one, the board members voted. All were in favor of the motion.

Terrence saw something he had never seen before. Tears filled Gail's eyes, though her face was a slate of stone - expressionless and still. She cleared her throat. "Let it be known, I choose to execute my right as a shareholder to formally protest this action. I also want an accounting of the total stake in my … in the company the board possesses." Her teary gaze found Terrence's eyes, and for a moment, he felt like he would break.

"Terrence, my boy, please note in the minutes SNET's ex-CEO's formal protest." There was a scornful tone in Halsten's voice. "Also, draw up the proof of our combined majority share in SNET."

"I'm not your boy."

Halsten's smile fell as Terrence spoke. He whirled to face the young man. "What?"

"I'm not your boy," Terrence repeated. "And thanks to your … miscalculation, you'll find that the board owns a total of 49.9% of the shares in SNET, while Mrs. McAlister has 50.1%."

Gail, the board, and Halsten all stared at him. Halsten recovered first. "What, but …" He clenched his jaw. "Oh, I see. So this is an attempt to get more out of us, huh? Is that it?" He shook his head and glared at Terrence. "That's dirty pool, but I respect a man who can plan ahead." He considered Terrence carefully. "So, what will it take for you to throw in your shares with ours and get rid of her?"

"I think you misunderstand." Terrence pointedly avoided calling Halsten "sir" now that the ruse was over. "This morning in all of the regular signing Ms. McAlister had to perform, I slipped one more bit of paper under her pen." Terrence smiled pleasantly. "It was the sale of my shares for a penny each to her." He snapped his fingers as if remembering something. "Oh, madam, you owe me $10.32."

Silence ruled the room.

Then Gail allowed a smile. Without bothering to wipe the tracks of tears on her face, she glared across the table at Halsten. "As the majority shareholder in SNET, this body is hereby dissolved." She showed her teeth while staring at the board president, the expression reminiscent of a shark. "My dear boy, you are the one who is fired."

&&&

It was a few minutes before six p.m., and Gail stared out the windows of her office, looking down on Toronto as night slowly darkened the world. Terrence stood silently, waiting. After the board meeting, and an emergency call to her lawyers, Gail and her P.A. had gone to the place where she always felt the most powerful.

She pulled out her cigarettes, took one, and held it, unlit between her fingers. The silence drew on, and she continued to stare as the lights winked on below, with flakes of snow drifting down on the city.

"Madam?" Terrence stepped forward, holding a lighter. "May I light your cigarette?"

Gail looked at the unlit cigarette. "You know … I've smoked these since I was fifteen years old." She sighed. "I think it's time for a change, don't you, Terrence?"

He swallowed loudly, his hand with the lighter dropping to his side. "Ah, perhaps madam is right."

Gail turned to him. "So, you were Halsten's. Was he paying you too? To watch me?"

"Yes, ma'am. He hired me to apply to your P.A. posting, gave instruction to watch and report back on you, and in addition to my pay with SNET, he personally paid a wage under the table so long as I provided information to him."

Gail nodded slowly. "So for the last eight months, you have watched and waited. Halsten accumulated enough to finally turn all of the board against me, which I'm sure was his goal."

"Yes, madam." Terrence straightened. "I assume that my actions mean my employment with SNET is over. Though, I'd like to say that it has been a great joy to work for you."

"Really? Well, we'll get to that." Gail cocked her head. "Why did you sign over the shares to me? You, the board, and Halsten had me. I'm sure he promised the world, so … why?"

Terrence knew the question was coming, but he still hadn't figured out exactly how to respond. Still, he tried. "I … when Halsten approached me, I was desperate." He glanced at Gail, ashamed to admit to his part in Halsten's plot. "I was looking for work, and had been for some time. My applications were either rejected outright, or the positions were so underpaid that I wouldn't be able to afford my rent."

He paused, thinking. Gail motioned for him to continue. Terrence took a breath. "When Halsten offered this job, I had no idea who you were. I just took the chance to apply, hoping you'd hire me."

"How very clever." Gail chuckled. "Yours was the only application that made it to me. I'm sure Halsten had a part in that as well."

"I'm certain, ma'am." Terrence braced himself for his fate. "I'd like the opportunity to tender my resignation, so that I may avoid a firing on my employment history."

"You never answered me." Gail tapped her foot. "Why did you turn on Halsten?"

Terrence frowned. "I … I have grown to deeply respect you. I've watched you work, been a part of it. I've seen how you care for people, even though you don't want them to know that you do." He shook his head. "I couldn't be a part of ending that. So when Halsten made his move, I began to plot a way around him. I had eight months to build up his trust, and when the opportunity came, I took it. He had overreached. He looked to increase his share in the company by eventually acquiring those held by me. I'm not a fool; I know that's what he planned in the end." He struggled to say the next words but forced them out. "I didn't know if you'd trust me if you knew that I was placed by Halsten. So, I kept the plot from you."

Gail's gaze rested on Terrence for what seemed to be an eternity to him. Then she looked down at the cigarette in her hand. She handed it over to him. "Terrence. Tonight, before the showing of the soap, I want you to find some chewing gum. A bag of it. I'll need something to occupy my mouth when the nicotine cravings start."

He took the cigarette and wet his lips. "Ah, is … is that all, madam?"

"What? What else do you want?" Her tone had shifted to her typical abrupt manner. She waved him away. "Go on. I'm not paying you to gawk."

"Of … of course, ma'am." Surprised he still had a job, Terrence left the room, her cigarette in hand.

Gail watched the door close behind him, then turned back to the windows. Mine. It's really mine again. After all these years, I've got my company back.

With a smile, she watched the city from her vantage point and awaited the return of her P.A. - the unlikely hero of her own drama.

&&&

The four husbands stood together in their new pairings. They’d come together to sign their divorce papers.

Ike broke the silence. "Well, it’s just a matter of time now."

Frank nodded. "This is so weird … but I’m glad we aren’t arguing or angry anymore."

Devin looked at each man. "I’m sorry we’re all going through this. But, and I know it’s a cliché, but honestly I would love us all to stay friends."

The other three nodded.

Ben smiled and said, "Geez, could this be anymore of a soap opera?"

Ike snorted. "Well, you guys’d know."

"Right?" Frank looked each of them. "Well, guys. Let’s do dinner soon. Maybe in Port Joy?"

"Sounds great. Devin and I will be there."

Ben nodded and reached for Frank’s hand. "You ready to go home?" Frank asked. Ben glanced at Devin, who returned his gaze with a kind smile.

Ben nodded. "I’m ready. Goodnight you guys." Frank and Ben left the other two and walked hand-in-hand to the car.

Frank looked over at Ben after stopping at the light. His writing partner leaned his head against the window, and Frank felt the despondency, the sadness radiating from him. Frank sighed and continued through the intersection.

"I'm fine." Ben spoke but didn't move. "Don't worry, I'm fine. That was all very civilized." He continued to stare out of the window.

"Well, it was, and I'm glad one of us is." Frank squeezed out an exhausted chuckle. "Never nice to be rejected. You know?"

Ben sat up and looked at him. "Yeah, well, at least you didn't lose Ike because you can't fuck him."

Frank bit his lip. He knew Ben's proclivity was a sore spot. Ben went back to staring out of the window.

The guys arrived at the house in Port Joy. Ben had his head down, hands shoved into his coat pockets, and he walked from the car to the door. Frank followed Ben inside. "Hey Ben, do you wanna talk?"

"What about?" Ben turned. His eyes were already brimming with unshed tears. "You want to talk about how I'm never going to be enough of a man to make any guy happy? How … how being with me is just so unfulfilling that I can't possibly hope to be more to …" His speech cut off, and the tears freed themselves to streak down his face. Ben blinked, staring at Frank, a sad longing in that gaze.

Frank stepped close. "Ben." He reached to put his hand on his friend's face, but Ben pulled away.

"No. No, I can't let myself think it can happen." Ben's features screwed up and he crossed his arms over his chest. "Maybe … maybe I need to move."

"Is that what you want?" Frank's eyes stung, and he too began to cry. "You want to leave?"

Ben looked down and shook his head. "No."

Frank tried once more. He stepped forward. "Tell me what you want, Ben."

Ben bit his lip and raised his face to look at Frank. "I want to believe that I could be enough. That, I could be enough for …" Ben’s words caught in his throat, and he struggled.

Frank reached again, his hand warm on Ben's wet cheek. His hazel eyes, streaked with green stared into Ben's. Wordlessly, he pulled Ben to his lips.

They kissed, and Ben tasted the salt of their tears. He made a small noise as he surrendered, and his hand migrated to the back of Frank's neck.

Ben's coat hit the floor and Frank's followed. They continued to kiss, and led one another to the bedroom, all the while peeling articles of clothing off their bodies as they went. Finally they stood by the bed in just their underwear, both still gently kissing.

Frank pulled his lips back for a moment. "I want this. But only if you do."

Ben nodded, unable to deny himself any more.

Frank smiled. He slipped off his boxer-briefs, and Ben ogled him. "Ohhh, man." Ben knew that Frank was bigger than Devin, but seeing his hard, bare cock made his heart beat faster. "I really hope you want to use this on me." Frank inhaled as Ben gently squeezed his dick.

Frank pulled Ben’s briefs down, then held him to his body. Their erections were warm against one another’s hips. "I’ve wanted that almost since I met you," Frank whispered in Ben’s ear.

Ben wet his lips and looked at Frank. "You know I can’t top." Worry marred his features. "Is that okay?"

"It's okay." Frank grinned. "You’re exactly the kind of man I need." His voice dropped. "Let me show you."

Frank lowered Ben onto his back, laying sweet, soft kisses on his sensitive neck as he did. Ben lost himself in the moment, and a breathy sigh escaped as he let Frank handle him.

A slippery finger rubbed Ben, then Frank slipped on a condom, and moved his slick erection into position.

The pair continued to kiss. A welcome pressure began, then shortly after, Frank entered Ben. Frank waited, patient and concerned as Ben breathed through the initial moment. Ben smiled and nodded at him.

Frank pushed and slid into Ben’s body. "It’s ok?"

"Ah." Ben sighed, the stimulation making him leak on his belly. His eyes held Frank’s. "Yes. God, yes."

Frank began to move his hips, and stroked Ben’s very hard cock. He kissed his slim partner, his tempo gaining speed as he went.

Just as things were heating up, Frank grimaced, then slowed. Ben felt wetness on his chest and looked up, then reached for him as Frank went somewhat soft. Frank melted into Ben's arms and pulled out slowly.

"Ben ... it’s not you. I’m sorry."

They held each other. "It’s okay."

Kissing softly, they lay quietly together as Frank tried to calm down. Ben continued to kiss Frank and touch him.

Frank couldn't stop his tears. "I don't know why I'm crying."

"Because you've not let yourself. Not really." Ben rolled them so Frank was on his back, then slid on top of him. He relished the feeling of Frank's arms as they circled him. "You've just been taking care of me. Not taking time for yourself, to process, to think and mourn."

"I know it's the right thing, splitting from Ike." Frank's voice wavered with emotion. He blinked tears from his eyes and they ran down his face. "I shouldn't be upset."

"Stop it." Ben smiled at his stubborn partner. "Do you think I shouldn't be upset?"

Frank laughed and sniffed. "No."

"Then stop expecting something of yourself that you don't expect of me." Ben gently nuzzled and kissed Frank's neck. He also rubbed his still-hard cock into Frank's semi. "Mmm. Don't mind me."

Frank laughed. "I don't mind. It feels nice."

They kissed, unhurried and sweet, and Ben continued to grind sensuously into the man under him. Once again, Frank hardened, which caused Ben to grin. "Let me handle things." He sat up and moved himself into position on Frank's hips. "You don't have to do it all, you know."

Frank ran his hands up Ben's torso as Ben settled on his erection. A dribble of fluid oozed out of Ben and rolled down the underside of his dick as it moved to his heartbeat. "Mmmmm." Ben grinned. "That feels nice, Frank."

Frank smiled and reached for Ben's cock. "Good. Feels great for me too." He stroked as Ben rode him. Ben leaned down so he could make out with Frank, though he never stopped grinding his ass into him.

It had been a while for both men, and things happened quickly. Ben pulled back. "Ah. I’m gonna come. You’re gonna make me …" He gritted his teeth. Frank reached up and gripped the back of Ben’s neck while the other hand continued to stroke him.

Ben groaned as a terrific orgasm crashed into his body. Frank's hand was soon covered in semen as his partner released a pent-up load. Frank watched his face in wonder, groaned softly, and the pulsing contraction of his cock inside Ben told him what he needed to know.

Ben leaned down and kissed Frank. His pelvis slowed to a stop, and they continued to gently kiss.

Frank leaned back to look at Ben, then smiled and stroked his face. "Thanks. For being ..." He bit his lip as he tried to find the right words. "Thanks for being you, and for letting me be a part of your world."

It was impossible for Ben to avoid the tears that came. He sat back on his haunches and wiped at his face with both hands. "God, I've never had anyone ..." Frank stared up at him while Ben got himself together. Finally, Ben looked down at him. "Are you sure that's enough? Me?"

Frank's smile lit Ben's world. Then he pulled Ben down and held him. There was silence as Ben’s tears stopped, and Frank drank in his new man’s redolence. He sighed deeply with contentment and whispered, "I'm sure I want to find out."

Did you hear that boom falling on Halsten in the boardroom? Hrm? Mmmm. That was one of the most satisfying scenes I've personally ever been involved in writing (I hope tim felt the same way!).
"Finally" is a good title, one my co-author came up with. We hope you enjoy it. 🙂
Let us know what you think of the work when you get a moment. Thanks for reading!
FYI - the last update for this story will come tomorrow. It's a short chapter, and we didn't want to make readers wait a whole week for it.
Copyright © 2020 Wayne Gray, Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 19
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



I did have the feeling Terrence would move to Gail's side...still, the drama was great!   Is this definitely the end or is there more to come?

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, pvtguy said:

I did have the feeling Terrence would move to Gail's side...still, the drama was great!   Is this definitely the end or is there more to come?

We wanted it to feel as if you were watching a soap when they were in that boardroom. I hope that came across! There's one more short chapter to go. We've got a few things to wrap up yet.

Thanks, Tony!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Great chapter. Things are wrapping up nicely. The husbands are happy with there new partners. Terrence was faithful to Gail, in the end. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Just now, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Things are wrapping up nicely. The husbands are happy with there new partners. Terrence was faithful to Gail, in the end. 

Thanks, chris!

Our pairs of guys seem to Finally be moving toward happiness. And, yes ... Terrence was indeed faithful to his boss, Gail. He had the power to undo her, and he chose not to. It was so hard to avoid giving things away when people were so angry at him! 😄

There's one more chapter to go. See you then!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Jaybee0323 said:

That was the scene I was waiting for!  Terrence is the man!  (not boy!)

Hehe. I'm so glad you enjoyed that scene. Yeah, I've been waiting for it too. And we'd all best get that right - Terrence is definitely The Man!

Thanks for the comment, Jaybee!

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

The double-crosser double-crosses his attempted puppet-master!
;–)

How very soap opera-like!
;–)

Did you truly expect it to not be Soap Opera-like? I find your lack of faith ... Dramatic!

Hehehe.

Thanks for reading and commenting, droughtquake.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I remember an old comic from a Gay magazine. A group of Gay men are marooned on a tropical island. Their joy turns to extreme horror when they realize that they are all bottoms!
;–)
 

I think that’s a top’s fantasy about how essential they are to all other Gay men. It’s the Gay equivalent of ‘a fish needs a bicycle.’ Double-ended dildos are just one solution…
;–)

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

I remember an old comic from a Gay magazine. A group of Gay men are marooned on a tropical island. Their joy turns to extreme horror when they realize that they are all bottoms!
;–)
 

I think that’s a top’s fantasy about how essential they are to all other Gay men. It’s the Gay equivalent of ‘a fish needs a bicycle.’ Double-ended dildos are just one solution…
;–)

Yep. A pair of guys who exclusively bottom or top can be in relationships with one another. I know a pair of tops that make it work. Okay ... so that involves bringing home lucky guys who enjoy bottoming ... but still. 😉

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Oh, what a satisfying surprise for Gail to deliver to Halsten and the rest of that scheming board. Huzzah for her and Terrence. And more cheers for Ben and Frank. Your description of Ben’s insecurity was moving and touched me. Thanks for this chapter. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Oh, what a satisfying surprise for Gail to deliver to Halsten and the rest of that scheming board. Huzzah for her and Terrence. And more cheers for Ben and Frank. Your description of Ben’s insecurity was moving and touched me. Thanks for this chapter. 

Thanks, Parker.

We've all had doubts about our own worth. I think we can all relate to Ben in some way or another thanks to that.

Ahhhh ... Terrence. I could envision that scene with absolute clarity in my mind, and the moment everyone in the room realized what was happening. It made me shiver, and then laugh in maniacal glee. I may have gotten a look from my husband for that when the scene was completed. Hehehe.

One more to go. And that's coming tomorrow.

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

So, is this going to be like many British TV series where each season has a definite story arc (with an end). Or will it be like a US TV series which may or might not have a defined story arc and usually doesn’t have a planned ending when it is first introduced? As far as I can tell, soap operas tend to last for decades, going on long after many of the original characters have been killed off or recast! How soon before @Mikiesboy and @Wayne Gray start working on Trainwreck – Still a Very Guilty Pleasure? (Or will it be titled Trainwreck – A Very Guilty Season Two?)
;–)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

So, is this going to be like many British TV series where each season has a definite story arc (with an end). Or will it be like a US TV series which may or might not have a defined story arc and usually doesn’t have a planned ending when it is first introduced? As far as I can tell, soap operas tend to last for decades, going on long after many of the original characters have been killed off or recast! How soon before @Mikiesboy and @Wayne Gray start working on Trainwreck – Still a Very Guilty Pleasure?
;–)

FYI, we're going to be busy working on another project. 😉

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
47 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

So, is this going to be like many British TV series where each season has a definite story arc (with an end). Or will it be like a US TV series which may or might not have a defined story arc and usually doesn’t have a planned ending when it is first introduced? As far as I can tell, soap operas tend to last for decades, going on long after many of the original characters have been killed off or recast! How soon before @Mikiesboy and @Wayne Gray start working on Trainwreck – Still a Very Guilty Pleasure? (Or will it be titled Trainwreck – A Very Guilty Season Two?)
;–)

If you would like to know a tiny bit more you are welcome to visit Under Construction

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

SNET is going to let you write a serious soap?
;–)

Wayne and I no longer work for SNET. We left to start our own company. Twayne Enterprises.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

I'm not certain which side of this tale is the true soap opera. I do know I have laughed my way through this whole story; both halves! I am looking forward to the wrap up. Thanks. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, JeffreyL said:

I'm not certain which side of this tale is the true soap opera. I do know I have laughed my way through this whole story; both halves! I am looking forward to the wrap up. Thanks. 

So glad you enjoyed this one, Jeffrey.  Glad you laughed and enjoyed it. Appreciate your support!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I have to call this bit out.

Gerry must have anti-zombodies, an sex wit Tom isn't enough to turn 'im back, but it seem reasonable that if we feeds deez fishes to Gerry, den he will be a zombie. Den him and Tom can be happy again. Simple, yeah? Two plus two.

I laughed so much writing this with tim, and "anti-zombodies" was one of those things that made me just giggle.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Wayne and I no longer work for SNET. We left to start our own company. Twayne Enterprises.

So you’ll be shopping it around? Non-Commercial broadcast TV (PBS, BBC, Channel Four)? Pay TV (HBO, Showtime, Netflix, Amazon, Apple TV)? Or will you hazard commercial TV?
;–)

Link to comment

tim and Wayne - great writing my friends. i can’t wait to see how you wind this all up. 
well done my friends well done.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim and Wayne - great writing my friends. i can’t wait to see how you wind this all up. 
well done my friends well done.

Thanks, rick!!  We had fun writing this together. As you know we're doing it again, though the next will be much lower on the weird scale.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Thanks, rick!!  We had fun writing this together. As you know we're doing it again, though the next will be much lower on the weird scale.

tim - i’m waiting on The Who’s the daddy cliffhanger. That is all this story lacks.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..