Jump to content
    Wind Dancer
  • Author
  • 633 Words
  • 592 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dawn - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Stole

-He's not invisible anymore.

Gideon’s jaw dropped so hard it rested in his lap. Damian giggled and reached out to shake his hand. “Do you want to go out for ice cream?” Jacob offered to end the awkwardness, “There is gunna be thousands of chicks out wantin to be wit you. You could hang out with us. Want ice cream?” Damian looked shocked, “Wow, I’ve been here for 4 hours and I already have a group of people wanting me. I guess going for ice cream don’t sound too bad, honestly it’s better then being with a group of girls screaming because I’m so hot.” Gideon looked over at Jacob and mouthed something to him, Jacob couldn’t understand what he said, but he knew that look. He felt the same way, DAMN! “I only have room for two in my car, so you may have to ride with the girls, they got an SUV,” Jacob said, feeling a pang of sorrow. He wanted to ride with him. Not ride with him; RIDE HIM! “I’d rather squeeze then sit with them, no offence to your friends. It’s just the way they look at me makes me scared,” Damian whispered. Gideon chimed in, “You could sit on my lap, I’m cool with that if you want. My name is Gideon, and this is Jacob. I guess we forgot to introduce ourselves.” Jacob looked at the steering wheel, Gideon was always better with the guys then he was. Damian smiled and opened the door. He was beautiful. Jacob got to look at him more intensely. He had blond hair that was cut and spiked with blue tips, a tan body covered by a tight black Evanescence shirt that showed off his muscles and gray basketball shorts. He looked up at his green eyes and found them staring at Gideon. He sat down on Gideon’s lap and Jacob noticed his round butt. He wanted to touch it, but decided that would ruin his first impression. The car was started and they pulled up to Laura’s SUV. “We’re gunna show him around town,” Gideon told them, “He doesn’t want a group of girls following him so you can’t come.” He gave them a look that screamed ‘Take that!’ Then they sped off. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ The four girls in the SUV opened the doors and slowly exited. They looked over at Jason and Kim. The two walked over to the other group. “Anybody else find that weird?” Kim asked.
Laura was the only one with an answer, “Yeah, notice how happy he looked to be in the car with Jacob? It seems like he might be gay too. Why are all the hot ones gay?”
“I wish! All the hot ones are strait, except for this guy apparently. He seems more interested in those two then anyone else,” Jason said.
Emily looked at him, “He wasn’t interested in Gideon, the whole time he was even talking to them, he was checking out Jacob.”
“Not that,” Kim interrupted, “There’s something else about him, I didn’t feel safe when I was with him.”
“I sure as fuck did!” Jason exclaimed.
Kelsey’s eyes shot towards Sierra, “Did you notice anything about his parents?”
“They seemed quiet,” she said, “but maybe it’s because they didn’t want to talk or even look at any of us. Let Gideon and Jacob have him. They’ve both been having problems. Plus, whenever a hot guy shows up, they’re both there with us, and we always get him.”
The group of 6 looked down. “I don’t,” Jason said solemnly.
“You could have whoever Damian doesn’t choose,” Laura said.
“You think?” He looked up with hope in his eyes.
“Of course! What guy can turn you down?” Kelsey said.
“A strait one,” Kim said giggling.

Copyright © 2011 Wind Dancer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..