Jump to content
    Wind Dancer
  • Author
  • 674 Words
  • 618 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dawn - 7. Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Hit the Floor

-Making your heart stop just before you hit the floor.


The three boys landed in Damian’s backyard to find the lights were on in Damian’s kitchen. Adam shook Jacob’s hand and slowly disappeared into the night. Peering in through the window, Jacob saw Damian’s mother sitting at the kitchen table with Naomi and Sierra. Damian walked to the backdoor and slowly pulled it open.
The three ladies looked over as Damian stepped inside saying, “Hi mom! I’m back. I wanted to go for a walk, and I decided I should bring Jacob incase you decided to tell him any embarrassing stories.”
“It’s fine,” She said stirring her tea, “I just wish you would have told me.”
Jacob stepped into the kitchen and hugged Sierra.
“Hey,” Sierra said, “We decided to come over and meet the new neighbors.”
Damian smiled and started to walk down the hall to his room. Jacob watched him leave and quickly followed.
Once inside Damian’s room, Jacob took his hand and pulled him close. Damian put his lips to Jacob’s and their tongues began to dance. The kiss lasted only ten seconds; but to Jacob, it seemed like forever. Jacob giggled as the two pulled apart. It was the first full kiss he had gotten since before Gideon and him broke up. Damian sat down on his bed and picked up the remote to his CD player. He pressed the ‘Power’ button several times but the batteries appeared to be dead.
Jacob walked over to the CD player and changed the CD to the only R&B Damian had, Beyonce’s Dangerously in Love. He turned the player on and turned the track to number nine, “Speechless”.
Turning around, Jacob saw Damian lying on his bed, pressed pause on the CD and said, “You’re so fucking hot.”
Damian chuckled as the song started to play again and Jacob moved closer. Jacob lied down next to Damian and the two put their arms around each other and began another dance of their own.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Adam slowly walked through the park on his way home when he heard something amongst the bushes. He looked directly toward them; thinking it was just an animal, he continued to walk. He heard the sound again. Something was following him. He turned around and saw nothing.
Just as he was about to turn around, he felt the icy metal of a blade and a point of wood at his back.
“Good job, hunter,” He whispered, “You caught me. What are you going to do with me now?”
“What is a vampire like yourself doing wandering around alone at night?” the mystery person responded.
“Returning home to my mother and sister. What else would I be doing?” Adam said.
“Right, you were hunting. I can smell the blood on your poisoned breath,” the hunter said tightening the knife. By now Adam could tell it was a girl.
“I was hunting, but I’m afraid the blood you smell is that of other vampires’. I haven’t killed in days.” Adam said feeling the wooden spike being jammed deeper into his back. He felt a slight trickle of blood dribble down his spine; it sent a chill down his spine. His expressions turned from pain to suffering in a matter an instance; the spike was being slowly drilled into his back.
“Oh fuck!” Adam cried.
The mysterious hunter laughed and whispered, “Yeah, It’s your time. Die mother fucker.” With that, the hunter jammed the wood deep into the heart of Adam. The stake was forced all the way through Adam’s body; the bloody point pierced the front of his shirt. The mysterious person threw back her head and sent a cackle through the night sky. Adam’s head slapped the cement, dead.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Damian slammed out of the dream world into the physical realm, cold sweat dripping down his cheek. He looked over and saw Jacob, naked, bathed in moonlight, sleeping next to him. Thinking it was just a nightmare, Damian slowly slipped back into dreamland.

Copyright © 2011 Wind Dancer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..