Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,284 Words
  • 865 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Defied Reality - 16. Chapter 16: Scandals

Tess sat in the waiting room of the clinic, flipping through an old magazine.

A nurse opened the door and stepped out. "Tess Carmen?"

Tess looked up, more than slightly nervous. She closed the magazine and laid it on the side table and stood up and walked with the nurse as they headed into the back.

"This way." The nurse smiled, trying to be comforting as she lead Tess to one of the rooms and opened the door and followed her inside. "Just change into the gown and the doctor should be here shortly." She reached up and pulled the curtain around the bed and then walked out of the room.

Tess looked around and waited until the door shut, her eyes narrowed. "Wait until you hear about this...you stupid bastard." She said as she began removing her clothes to change into the gown, grunts were heard and a look of annoyance took over as she tried to tie the thing in the back, these things always left her wanting to put them on backwards, however due to the way they were made, that wasn't much of an option. She then climbed onto the bed and laid back, the upper part half lifted up with a pillow on it.

It was about five minutes later that an older male doctor came in. "Miss Carmen?"

"It's fine, I've changed."

The doctor pulled the curtain away to reveal snow white hair and a bald spot near the crown of his head, yeah this was an older doctor. "I've looked over your application. I would just like to verify it verbally, if you don't mind?" He pulled a voice recorder from the pocket of his white coat and pressed record. "Do you consent to vocal recording?"

Tess' eyebrows lifted. "Yeah, I consent."

"Okay, now you confirm that your identity is Tess Carmen?"

No, I'm Barbie. Tess grinned at the thought. "Yes, confirmed."

"And state your reasons for wanting this abortion?" The doctor asked.

"Can I speak freely?" Tess asked.

"Yes." The doctor nodded.

"This jackass came to my house, pretending to be a friend, he swung me at the wall, knocked me out and raped me, I don't want this fucker's kid...and I'm going to have great joy in seeing his face when he finds out." Tess explained.

"And you...well, don't have to notify a legal parental figure." The doctor looked up. "Happy eighteenth birthday."

Tess grinned. "Perfect timing, isn't it?"

"One more question. You agree that you will not regret this decision, and should you agree to this, you waive your right to hold this facility responsible in your original decision?"

Tess nodded. "I agree to all of the above."

The doctor turned the voice recorder off and stuffed it into his pocket and stepped closer. "Well, lets get this procedure started the..." His eyes widened and suddenly he grabbed at his heart and started yelling in pain as he fell to his knees and then onto the floor.

Tess gasped and she sat up, looking down at him. "Someone help! He's having a heart attack!" She slid off the bed and ran for the door, yanking it open. "The doctor's having a heart attack! Help!" She screamed, however, by the time she turned around, he was dead, what was stranger is that his eyes had turned completely white and steam was rolling out of his nose and mouth, almost as if he had been cooked on the inside.

"What the hell?" She ran over and grabbed her clothes as several nurses ran into the room and she hurriedly walked out of the room and headed the short ways down the hall to the bathroom to change, wanting to get the hell out of there. That was not a normal heart attack.

Trent burst into Taylor's room, the door swung open and hit the wall behind it, the door knob slammed a hole into the wall and he looked right across at Taylor who stood at the side of his bed.

"Wow...you're pissed." Taylor crossed his arms.

"Why did you do that? Say something like that...in front of Avery?" Trent mumbled through gritted teeth.

"Because...she deserves to know the truth, I'd of told her you were only using her...but since that's just a personal opinion, I'm not going to say that as a fact." Taylor pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor. "Are you done? I was getting ready to...get comfortable." He lifted each foot, yanking his shoes off, dropping them to the floor.

Trent stepped forward and shut the door, stepping closer. "You think I'm using her?"

Taylor unfastened his jeans and stepped out of them, stripped down to his white boxer briefs. "Pretty much."

Trent looked down, his eyes traveling over Taylor's body. "You know what's so strange? When we all first met, that joke Tess made about us having an erotic dream about ourselves...until she found out we actually were different people."

"Like a prophecy she didn't even know she was predicting...in a way." Taylor stared into Trent's eyes.

"I wish I had stayed here last night." Trent whispered before pulling his own shirt off and then dropping it to the floor.

"Why?" Taylor asked.

"Because...I can't even stay mad at you...and maybe...if we had got it out of our system...I could go along okay."

"Like how well you did after the first time?" Taylor asked.

"The first time was different, it was the first time...and we were in a place that made the whole thing...feel amazing...we didn't even actually have sex, yet it was so much better than that...because of how it was." Trent expressed.

Taylor brought his hands up to the sides of Trent's neck and then they slid across his shoulders and down his chest and then he unfastened Trent's jeans and let them fall to his ankles, revealing the black boxer briefs beneath. "Have you and Avery even been intimate in any kind of real intimate way?"

Trent shuddered at the touch of Taylor's hands and he closed his eyes and shook his head. "No..."

"Why?" Taylor asked, one foot stepping on the tip of Trent's shoe, watching him tug his foot out and then he repeated the action with Trent's other shoe, causing him to step out of his shoes and his jeans altogether.

"I want it to feel like us....but I don't think it ever will."

"Keep your eyes closed." Taylor grinned and lowered down to his knees, tugging Trent's boxer briefs down, seeing his hard and aroused cock when it popped free and bounced for a moment. He eased forward and opened his mouth, taking it all the way in, deep throat, before closing his lips around it.

Trent felt the last of his clothes being pulled away and then the warmth that came around him and soon after, the slick wetness as he was taken into Taylor's throat and then lips closed around him. His face tensed up and his hands moved forward and into Taylor's hair.

He closed his eyes and pulled back and then slowly pushed forward again, his tongue brushing along the bottom side of Trent's cock before twisting and swirling around it and with each motion, he began to pick up in speed, taking him deep each time. And moments later, he would take him deep throat, twist his head around this way and that before pulling back and repeating the process.

Trent started to breath heavily, slight gasps and quiet moans escaping, his eyes opened and he couldn't help but to look down and watch, that was when his hips went into motion, opposite of Taylor, and when ever he plunged into his brothers throat, he would firmly press the back of Taylor's throat and push his hips forward as hard as he could. Then he'd let Taylor pull back as his hips eased back, picking up the pace as Taylor did, keeping the rhythm nice and steady.

Taylor finally released Trent and wrapped his hand around his cock and started to stroke him, his fist immediately working in fast motions while he leaned down and his tongue licked at Trent's balls and up the underside of his cock when ever his hand pulled up, then he pulled back when his hand yanked down on him.

Trent's face tensed up and his hands tightened around Taylor's head, quick gasps being drawn in and quick but heavy breaths pushed out. "It's gonna happen....it's gonna happen."

Taylor grinned when he heard Trent groan as the first shot came out and covered his hand which lowered down and he quickly took Trent back into his mouth, pushing slowly forward as he released, shots covering his tongue and then he pushed deep, taking the remains straight down his throat, feeling Trent as he held onto his head and almost violently face fucked him.

Trent pulled himself free when it was over and he looked down at Taylor. "What about you?"

Taylor stood up and then looked down, the front of his white boxer briefs soaked in his own cum, having just taken pleasure from giving Trent pleasure, maybe that was part of the bond too? Feeling the same things on a physical level as well as an emotional level? At least when it came to doing things to each other.

Trent half grinned and shoved Taylor back on the bed and then he climbed ontop of him and sighed. "We're in so much trouble...that entire time...all I could feel...was my want for you." He then frowned. "Maybe it takes sexual pleasure to make the bond stronger for me?"

Taylor shook his head. "I don't think that, I just think it makes it harder for you to ignore, once you experience one of the greatest joys of what we have."

"We can enjoy it...for now, until we have to leave this room...and face reality." Trent laid his head on Taylor's chest. "I just don't want to leave...it's like euphoria..."

Zaine and Jordan followed Taylor and Trent into the school and Zaine stops right at the double doors and brings his hands to his head. "It's claustrophobic!"

Trent's eyebrows lifted.

Taylor sighed. "I dealt with this yesterday." He turned around. "Maybe you should bring him late to school."

Jordan frowned and looked at Zaine. "Taylor can't keep freezing the hall, one of these times...someone is going to catch him."

"Okay, man...you look to tough to be freaking out over the hall." Trent walked behind Zaine and grabbed him by the shoulders. "What is his first class?"

Jordan cleared her throat. "History."

Trent nodded. "Okay, we're going." Trent started pushing Zaine and began steering him through the crowd while Zaine covered his ears in an attempt to cut out all the noise, and his eyes closed in order to block out the sight, Trent knew how to make sure he got through it.

Jordan watched Trent and then looked at Taylor. "Surprised the girl hasn't shown up." She grinned. "You should pretend to be him."

"He would out me the second he saw it." Taylor laughed and walked along with Jordan.

"Taylor?!" Baily called out, rushing through the crowd.

"That's me!" He stopped as Baily rushed in front of him.

Baily looked over at Jordan. "Do you mind?" He asked nicely.

Jordan threw her hands up. "Carry on..." She walked off.

"In here." Baily grabbed Taylor's arm and pulled him into the guys bathroom and then ran through, checking the other stalls. "Can you make sure the door can't open? This is super private."

Taylor looked over at the bathroom door. "I can't guarantee since...I won't be able to tell." He then gestured a hand in an attempt to freeze the door, but since it was still as it was, he didn't know if it worked. "Test it..."

Baily walked to the door and attempted to open it but the door would not budge. "It works." He turned around.

Taylor sighed. "So what is so classified?"

"I need to tell you something...the truth." Baily stepped closer. "It isn't technically a lie...it's just something I've not mentioned, I wanted to be sure it was the right time."

Taylor slowly nodded.

"First...I'm an angel." Baily threw his index finger up. "But! I'm not following the plan, I'm supposed to be...but I'm not." He looked up, waiting to see if God was eavesdropping, though since nothing happened, he figured not.

Taylor's eyebrows lifted. "Great...the second angel I've gotten close to...after the nightmare of Spencer."

"About that...Spencer...the real one, was actually my real brother, we were both killed in the shooting, I was the second of the three victims, we were together...and he got shot, I was scared...tried to run for it and they shot me in the back of the head." Baily looked down. "The real Spencer...was more than willing to permit his identity being used for the cause of the plan."

"Well, seeing as this is a matter we all should know, we should all be in on this discussion." Taylor said.

Baily slowly nodded. "I understand."

Taylor heard the noise outside growing quiet. He pulled out his phone to send a single multi person text to Trent and Tess, telling them to meet in the court yard now, that it was urgent, the last word in caps. "Lets go to the court yard." Taylor walked around Baily and unfroze the door, opening it and he headed a little ways down the hall and out into the court yard.

Baily followed after him and walked over to the center, near the water fountain, Trent was quick to show soon after, since delivering Zaine to history class hadn't been that far away. "What's going on?" He then looked over at Baily and grinned. "Should I have Avery here?"

Taylor turned around. "No...this is all supernatural business."

"So...he's supernatural too?" Trent asked.

Tess walked out to the court yard in a white tank top and a pair of black booty shorts, the back of them read kiss my ass. "Well, you got me out of gym, wish it had come before I changed..." She walked around Trent.

Trent's eyes lowered to Tess' shorts. "Nice..."

Tess looked at Trent and then bent slightly to look down at her shorts. "They're cute..."

Baily crossed his arms.

Taylor cleared his throat. "Okay, don't jump the gun, Baily just confessed to me that he is an angel." He then lifted a hand. "He isn't following the plan, he doesn't care about it. In fact...he is the real Spencer's brother, the second victim killed in the shooting." He looked at Tess. "Surprised you didn't recognize him."

Tess looked over at Baily. "Uh...I didn't pay that much attention."

Trent crossed his arms. "Isn't following the plan? Likely excuse..."

"I'm not." Baily said. "In fact, being I am what I am, I can access heaven, I can take you there..a surprise attack."

Tess glared at him. "Or lure us there to be captured." She looked between the twins. "Seriously? Go to heaven? On his turf? With all his angels, his army, his battleground?" She almost laughed. "What a clever plan, pretend to be on our side, act like you want to help us eliminate half our threat...by going to heaven, yeah it would be clever, if it wasn't so obviously stupid."

Baily frowned and looked down, saddened. "I'm not lying..."

"Well then, you'll be hunky dory if we decline, right?!" Tess smiled.

"I could understand..." Baily then suddenly cried out in pain and clutched his arms around himself as he fell to the ground. God must of heard his betrayal.

Taylor's eyes widened in concern and he lowered down. "What's happening?!"

The back of Baily's shirt tore as two beautiful white wings protruded from his back and spread out but within moments, white feathers began to fall off, while some of them appeared to wither and die, most turning black and falling off and before long, he was left with large angel shaped bat like wings. He breathed heavily as the pain began to subside.

"He heard...I betrayed him..I've fallen from grace." Baily mumbled as his wings retracted into his back again and his skin sealed as if nothing was there, nothing left but the tears in his shirt that the wings caused.

Taylor looked up at Tess and Trent. "Now was he lying? He risked himself for us..."

"It's too late." Baily pushed himself to sit up, tears staining his face. "I can't access heaven now...I'm a fallen...I'll always be Earth bound...and if I die...I'm destined for hell."

Tess frowned. "Sorry..." She mumbled.

Trent shook his head. "It wasn't a good idea anyway." He closed his eyes. "You shouldn't of risked yourself."

"Well, I can say I've done a lot more for everyone than Avery." Baily looked up at Trent.

"Lay off her." Trent looked around. "All of you." He turned around and angrily left the court yard.

Tess watched Trent take off and then looked down at Taylor and Baily.

Taylor walked over to the table, finding Tess already sitting there, clearly excited about what they were going to do. He sat down beside her and hinted a grin. "You look like a kid playing Grand Theft Auto."

Tess laughed quietly. "Get your phone ready."

Taylor took out his phone and turned the camera on.

Tess grabbed the phone. "Let me zoom it and set it. My mom's main job is a photographer, that's what she does between modeling and acting gigs. So she taught me some stuff." Tess started zooming in the camera. "Like getting the right distance. This should get her face...and capture just enough of Trent to tell the tale." She decided to keep the phone. "Let me do it, You might miss the right second, when models move around, you have to hit the button fast enough to catch those perfect split second poses."

Taylor looked up just as Jordan approached.

"Sit beside him, I don't want my view blocked at all...or sit a few seats down, just until this is done." Tess instructed.

Jordan looked at Tess and rolled her eyes, she wasn't going to walk around to the other side of the lengthy table, so instead, she sat three seats down from Taylor and turned her back towards the table, waiting to see what the big fuss was about.

And that was it, Trent and Avery walked in on cue and as usual, they headed to their normal table. Tess pretended to just be using the phone and once Avery looked up and gave Taylor that classic stare, Tess snapped the button and took the shot, capturing it perfectly. She lowered the phone and showed Taylor. "There it is...the classic stare...right to the second." Most of the picture contained Avery's face, but there was enough room that clearly captured Trent pulling out his chair, getting ready to sit down.

"That's what she does, every day? She walks in and gives you that look?" Jordan turned around and then looked at the picture that Tess took.

"Yep." Taylor looked up from the picture and glanced at Jordan.

Tess texted the picture to her own phone and saved it on Taylor's in case they needed another copy. "Don't erase it, we need the back up copy." She handed Taylor his phone back.

Taylor took his phone and shoved it into his pocket.

"Seems really immature...watch this." Jordan stood up, Tess and Taylor watching with wide eyes, curious as to what the new girl was going to do. Jordan walked right over to the table and shifted next to Trent and leaned forward, pressing closed fists on the table top and leaned down, staring right into Avery's eyes, such a serious expression at first, then her eyes slightly narrowed and she grinned.

"Talk about karma." Tess said, watching Jordan just as Zaine sat at the table.

Taylor grinned at Jordan's actions and then looked at Zaine. "Get over your claustrophobia?" He then looked at Jordan.

"I just....wanted to sit with you guys." Zaine said, avoiding eye contact.

Avery looked up at Jordan and her eyebrows lifted. "Can I help you?"

Jordan smacked on her chewing gum and shook her head. "Just showing you...other people can stare too." She then looked at Trent. "Don't you ever notice? The way she looks at your brother every time you guys walk up to the table?"

Trent looked up at Jordan. "Uh...no I didn't." He looked over at Avery.

"Well, tomorrow...when she does it...pay attention. She does it as soon as she reaches her chair, right before she pulls it out, she looks at him, then spins around and she sits down." Jordan pushed up from her lean on the table and headed back to her seat, surprised to find Zaine there.

Trent looked at Avery. "You give my brother a look?"

"I just glance at him, that's the direction I'm facing when I reach the table, then I turn...pull my chair out...and sit down." Avery shrugged, down playing what she knew she was doing.

Trent sighed and leaned back and lowered his head, bringing a hand to his mouth. "I don't know how much more I can take...the competition."

"How much more you can take? I'm the one that had to deal with finding out that you kissed him." Avery frowned.

Trent looked up at her, if only she knew what their latest activity had been.

Cole smiled and walked over, leaning down to kiss Tess on the cheek and he sat down on the other side of her. "Hey."

Tess smiled. "Hi." She looked around. "Uh...there is something I should tell you." She looked between Cole and Taylor. "I tried to have the baby abortioned on my birthday...and I think the baby made the doctor have some kind of heart attack, at least that is what it seemed like, but he died like suddenly and his eyes turned pure white...and steam or smoke was coming out of his nose and mouth, like he had been cooked on the inside."

Jordan and Zaine looked up, glanced at each other and then stared at Tess.

Taylor frowned. "You're in trouble if you can't abortion the baby."

"Well, I could always do it the old fashion way...and throw myself down the stairwell." Tess said.

Cole took a deep breath. "That...well, that's risky. Plus...the baby would probably mind control you out of it. Sounds like the little fucker protects it's self."

"Well, I'm going to try one more time...but I know the baby did it." Tess said.

"Be sure to go to a different clinic." Jordan said. "If it happens at the same clinic, two times, when they were with you...won't look good."

Tess looked at Jordan. "Oh, I plan to."

Zaine looked over at Tess. "Can I come?"

Cole gave Zaine an odd look.

"Uh...you can be in the waiting room with me, if you want." Tess said, a single eyebrow lifted.

Zaine looked at Cole. "I'm...just trying to connect."

"Right." Cole said, looking down, unaware that his eyes suddenly glazed over black. After blinking several times, they returned to normal.

Tess stood up. "Well, I should go...I have a nerdy year book guy to...flirt with to get this picture in there." She grinned and kissed Cole on the cheek. "See you after school?"

"I got to work." Cole said.

"Nothing like a sweaty...dirty...auto shop guy...to turn a girl on...I could make a photo shoot out of you." Tess lightly laughed and headed off, leaving the cafeteria.

"Simon...." Tess called out his name in a slow long winded tone as she walked into the student committee office and looked around. "Are you here?" She walked around, her hands innocently clasped behind her back.

Simon came out from the second room when he heard Tess, almost in a rush and he sucked in a deep breath. "Tess..." He smiled, a big dorky smile. "Hey, I...I'm glad you're okay...after the thing at the condo's..."

Tess smiled. "Yeah...we got notice to vacate before it all started." She walked closer to him. "Simon, you know..I need a little favor."

Simon frowned. "Right, you're type always need favors...more favors...and guys like me...we're always left wondering when all our hard work will ever pay off."

Tess tilted her head to the side. "It will this time...because I need to ruin this bitch."

Simon grinned. "You mean...y...you hate someone other than Mia?"

"Well, I didn't have to hate her...she should of kept to her shadows...stayed the lone mystery." Tess pulled her phone out and pulled up the picture and showed it to him. "You see that guy?"

Simon looked at the picture. "He's one of those twins you hang around with. Which one?"

"Trent, of course." Tess laughed. "I'm not exactly Taylor's...type." She stepped closer and reached out, brushing her hand over his chest, straightening out his shirt. "You might be though."

Simon tensed up. "I...wouldn't want to be."

Tess laughed and pulled her hand away. "I was joking." She shook her head. "Anyway, I used to date Trent, while back, when they first came here, it all rushed on so fast. Well mysterious Avery...decided she had to have what was mine, so after a sleazy trip to the janitors closet...it happened. Thank god Cole was there for me right away."

She paused. "Point is...it wasn't enough for the bitch to take him, now she makes him sit all the way across the lunch room, away from me, every day, even deprives him of his own brothers company...and every time she walks to the table, she gives me this look, as you can see. Kinda innocent, kinda blank, but then just by the fact that she does it, well it just screams 'I won' and it pisses me off."

"Well, you know I can't write anything bad." Simon said.

"And you don't have to, just put the picture in there, as it is...and quote it 'Stare Of Success.' and I'll take care of the rest. Everyone will know that she took Trent away from me...so by the time they see it...and read it, such a positive saying...will have such an ugly meaning. And the staff never has to know." Tess smiled.

"What do I get out of it? I...I mean if you're with Cole?"

Tess sighed. "Truthfully...Cole isn't exactly what I thought he was all cracked up to be, working at a dirty old car garage, no potential for a real future." Tess walked around him and leaned in close to his ear. "You, on the other hand...you're the type that makes it somewhere in life."

Simon grinned and turned around. "Really?"

"Mhmm." Tess looked down at her phone and texted the picture to Simon's phone. "It's sent." She then walked forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You do it...and you will have a graduation night...you'll never forget."

Simon breathed nervously when she came so close and he nodded. "Okay, I'll do anything for you...I've always liked you Tess, but that was junior high. At this time...as we mature...I think you should know...I love you."

Tess' eyes widened slightly but she forced a smile. "Such adoration...means the world to me." She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "From graduation on...for all the time we have before college, I have this feeling...maybe I'll love you too." She brushed his cheek with her hand. "See you later...make my wish come true, as only you can do." She walked around him and then paused at the door and turned around.

"Oh...and one more thing." Tess grinned at Simon. "I know how to get you laid by Avery all in the process."

"How?" Simon asked, his eyes widened.

Tess looked down, her grin remaining. "Tell her...that I got video of her in the shower after gym..bumped into you, dropped my things, you saw the video and snatched my phone without me realizing it. Then...tell her if she does what you want, the video...is gone. If not...you'll return my phone as is...for whatever I planned to do with it."

Simon grinned. "You're amazing..."

"One more thing, it has to be at her house, when you get to her bedroom door, blind fold her, tell her she must be blind folded. I need you to text me right before you open the door. Then have your way with her, but listen for footsteps. If you hear someone coming towards the room, yank the blind fold off of her, get caught." She looked up at him. "Trust me, she'll catch more hell than you. And..we'll still proceed with my original plan as it is...and the post graduation plans I have for us after."

"You promise I won't get in trouble?" Simon asked.

Tess grinned. "I'm psychic...I know." She teased and then turned and walked out, leaving the nerd shocked by all that Tess had offered, he would get a sweet deal with Avery, but he wasn't getting anything from her.

Avery gasped when her locker door suddenly slammed shut to reveal Jordan. She grinned at the girl and then looked at the locker, her fist pushed deep and hard against it, as she pulls her hand back, a deep dent is revealed and she looked at her hand. "Imagine...what that could do to a skull." She looked at her hand and then her gaze shifted up to Avery.

Avery's eyes narrowed. "I'm not afraid of you...or the rest of Taylor's ship, sail and sink, bitch." She walked around Jordan and stormed off down the hall.

"Oh! Girl on fire, call the fire department!" Jordan started to follow Avery.

"Oh no!" Tess slid in from the opposing hallway and grabbed Jordan, turning her around, one hand on her shoulder while throwing the other arm across the girl's shoulders and walking her off in the opposite direction, towards the entrance. "We're going to go enjoy the luxuries of life, there is more than school out there!"

Jordan looked confused and her eyebrows lifted. "What? You just want to leave her alone?"

Tess grinned. "Trust me...time will tell the tale."

Zaine turned around and shut his locker. "Hey, can I come?"

Tess lifted a single eyebrow at Zaine and then grinned, holding back her laughter, it was funny because of what she had planned for herself and Jordan. "Why not?"

"Great." Zaine smiled and followed Tess and Jordan as they walked outside.

"I see you're handling crowd control better." Tess said.

"Yeah, my brain is getting used to the overload, I didn't think it would be as easy...but you just sort of...fall into it." He looked at the ground. "Though, I have to constantly remind myself to actually watch where I'm going."

Tess looked at Zaine. "Oh...one of those ground watchers. It does give the back of your neck a great tan in the summer." She looked at Jordan. "That is how you always spot a ground watcher, when they have a tan across the back of their neck and they are pale in the front, not so great for Latin or African American's...but it works on the white guys."

Jordan grinned, laughing.

Simon stepped out of the committee room just as Avery walked by, he drew in a deep breath. "Avery!" He called out, pulling together as much confidence as he could.

Avery turned around and looked at Simon, being she wasn't following any cliche's, looking down on someone less popular was just one more that she didn't do. "Yeah?" She smiled, though she did wonder why he called her so abruptly.

Simon walked over to her. "I think I should tell you...Tess has a video of you, in the shower...after gym. I bumped into her and she dropped everything, her phone hit the floor and the video played. I snatched her phone, she didn't noticed, she might know now."

Avery started to grin. "Sounds about like her." Her eyes shifted to the side. "Rather...sounds more like Mia, and I always thought of Tess as superior, the type that just throws her things down and gets ready to...unsettle the table, so to speak."

Simon nodded. "Yeah...well..."

Avery smiled. "I appreciate it. If you deleted it, I'd love to give the phone back to her."

"That's just it." Simon looked down at the floor and then forced his anxiety away and forced eye contact. "I didn't delete it. You see Avery, I've lusted for Tess for a long time, she will never feel for me, now I have the power to have someone just as beautiful."

Avery's smile slowly faded. "What?"

"My car's outside, a piece of junk, nothing like what you or Tess drives...but you're going to come with me. We're going to your house." Simon said.

Avery's eyes widened. "You have no idea who you're talking to." She started to unzip her backpack.

"If you don't do what I say, I have friends, a few anyway, joining clubs, doing the year book committee, at least you can make a couple of friends that way. They have copies, if I don't come back with bragging rights, which I won't if I have no reason to brag, the video goes out."

Avery gripped the handle of her gun in her backpack, however Simon's bluff of a threat sounded serious enough for her not to take that risk, especially when it gave her a motive to kill him. She closed her eyes and let go of the gun and pulled her hand out.

"Lets go." She turned around and headed towards the side door that lead out to the side yard where they could make it around the building to the parking lot.

"I don't understand the point of this." Zaine laid back in the chair. "What does putting goo on your face do?" He asked, his face covered in a white skin mask solution. "And why the cucumbers?" He grabs the left cucumber and keeps his eye closed. "I can keep my eye shut." He said, eating the cucumber.

Tess laughed. "It helps your skin." She said while one of the female employees worked on her manicure. "How about you Jordan?"

"I...sort of get it. I mean...I think surgery would be more effective on your skin." Jordan said.

The female that was working on Zaine's hand looked up and tried not to laugh when Zaine ate the cucumber.

"Jordan, you can keep your left eye closed...give me your cucumber." Zaine stuck his hand out.

"No...it's there for a reason." Her eyebrows tensed. "Why are they there?"

"I don't know, it's just a thing they do." Tess said. "But it's better to put cucumber slices on your eyes than to do some...other choice things you might hear people do with cucumbers, though when you hear it, mostly it's either sarcasm slash a joke...or it's an insult being thrown at someone." Tess explained.

"Like what?" Zaine asked.

"This....isn't the place." Tess grinned. "Okay! Wash the goo off my face!" Tess said urgently, knowing Simon would text her soon. The women then went to work, taking the cucumbers off. Zaine snatched his second cucumber and ate it, the woman shook her head and they began the process of removing the masks.

Tess sat up and took the wet wash cloth from the woman, wiping her face off one more time to get any bit that the woman may have missed and then traded the rag for a towel as she buffed her face dry. "Thanks." She stood up and turned around, moments went by as Jordan and Zaine soon joined her.

"Good job done, you both just got facials." Tess waved a hand and she headed through the spa and into the back where the jacuzzi's were.

Jordan and Zaine stopped. "We don't...have anything to change into."

Tess turned around and a frown appeared. "Crap, you don't." Her phone vibrated. "Might not matter, I was just killing time." She pulled out her phone and looked at it. "Standing at Avery's bedroom door, got her blind folded. Now what?" Tess mumbled, Jordan listened while Zaine seemed way to fascinated to notice, like a kid with ADHD.

Tess grinned and jumped a little, excitement filling her nerves. "This is it!" She typed back. "Take her into the room, now." Her eyes closed and she began to concentrate, hoping that her range had grown more than just a small distance. Once she was sure that it felt like the power activated, she hit send on her phone.

"I don't understand this...why do I have to be blind folded?" Avery asked.

"It's a kink." Simon said as an excuse. He then shoved the door open and instead of seeing Avery's room, it opened right to Trent's room at the condo, which had since been repaired and cleaned up. He shoved Avery into the room and followed her and closed the door.

Avery started to cry. "You know my dad will be home any minute."

Simon stared at her. "Then you better act like you like it....and be quiet, I've seen porn where the girls squeal like pigs." His eyes narrowed. "So annoying." He pulled his shirt off and tossed it onto the floor and sat on the bed and pulled his shoes off and then unfastened his pants. "Go on, undress.

Avery shut her eyes tight, hoping her dad really did come home, he knew she was with Trent, he would know something was wrong. Sadly, she didn't know she was all the way at the condo, high above ground. She reached up and started to unbutton the white silk blouse that she wore with the short frilly sleeves.

Mean while Trent ventured into the lobby of the condo complex and saw Taylor standing there, tossing a tennis sized rubber ball and catching it as it bounced. "What are you doing? Get locked out or something? That should hardly be an issue."

"No..." He looked up. "I just ate in the restaurant after hearing Gage talking to himself. I didn't know he did that."

"He talks to himself?" Trent's eyebrows lifted. "Maybe only when it's something important."

Taylor looked up at Trent and stopped tossing the ball. "Just things about doubting the Illuminati's plans...whatever they are...wondering if Earth could ever reach it's full potential, if humanity could ever get over their petty ways."

"And that made you come down here?"

"Well, we are half human, so I guess we're half petty." Taylor bounced his ball again.

Trent's head tilted to the side. "Come on...that's like bipolar of you."

"The night of the beach party...for a minute, I wished he would have gone home." Taylor caught the ball. "I told him to be with me...or go home."

"So that's why you broke up...he wouldn't be close to you?"

Taylor slowly nodded. "Pretty much, he tried, he got that job as the guidance counselor. It just wasn't the same. It wasn't like Tess and Cole..." He frowned and gave Trent a bitter look. "Or even you and Avery."

Trent sighed. "Do you have to have that look every time you talk about us?"

"Why not? She gives me that stare every time she goes to sit at the table with you." Taylor held the ball in his hand and crossed his arms. "Why do you let her do that anyway? I mean she explained it away the first time, she never lets you hang out with us, and I'm sorry but it's clear..."

"Everyone is team Taylor." Trent finished Taylor's sentence. "And that is correct, I know what you think and how you feel, so long as it's in the moment." He shook his head. "I understand why, we were all a group, Avery was the newbie around the block, she doesn't accept you...and so that puts me in a position to choose."

"Yeah, and I want to know why?"

"Taylor, I can't make her like you, and the group is not going to split, in everyones eyes, I'm the one that chose to leave, that is why they all stay with you...because you stayed with them."

He looked up at Trent apologetically. "Well, for what it's worth, I'm sorry for dropping our secret bomb in front of her."

"She...was upset, but she got over it, she just doesn't want it to happen again. The alien excuse...it isn't enough for her to keep making passes." Trent expressed.

"At least I haven't said anything about our latest...scandal. And...I won't." Taylor sat on the couch. "It was wonderful for me, Trent"

"Scandal." Trent grinned briefly and then sat down beside Taylor and sighed. "And then we hurt, most of all, you hurt, badly. It was...special to me too. It made me feel...closer to you."

Taylor's eyes watered up. "I don't want to resist anymore." He looked at Trent. "I'm tired of caring what this world thinks. I mean...it's not to different than being gay and in the closet."

"It is...at least being gay, you know there is a chance you might be accepted by most people. What we have, what we do...it's still very taboo, just one thing on a list of things, stuff I couldn't even think of right now."

"Well, maybe we make people accept it...if not normally, we can use our powers." Taylor said in a desperate manner.

"None of us have mind control, maybe Gage does...but he probably has to hold it while he does it...and I doubt he can do it widespread." Trent said with a pessimistic smile.

"Speaking of Gage, I'll go see..." Trent got up and headed for the elevator and hit the button, it chimed and the doors slid open and he stepped inside and selected the correct floor.

Taylor watched Trent walk off, curious how Gage would handle a confrontation. He sighed and slouched in one of the couches in the elegant lobby, his eyes drifting to the desk clerk. "I'd love to bounce this ball off of your head." He mumbled.

The elevator doors opened and Trent headed down the hall until he reached their condo and reached down, pulling out the keys but found the door unlocked, he figured Taylor must have forgotten to lock it. He walked inside and the first thing he was greeted to was the sounds of the loudest fucking there ever was.

"What the fuck?" He closed the door and looked up at the balcony, wondering why Gage didn't come check it out. His eyes drifted down the hall to his bed room. The male, it was sounds of pleasure, the female, it sounded more like a mixture of trying to resist making noise, but when it hit her just right, the sound came.

Trent walked down the hall, the noises continuing and then the male groaned as loud as he could, Trent assumed who ever he was, he reached his bliss. He reached out and grabbed the door knob, twisting it to open the door.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..