Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,242 Words
  • 753 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Defied Reality - 17. Chapter 17: Face The World Together

After Simon finished, he breathed heavily, between breath's however, he heard footsteps coming down the hall, remembering Tess' instructions, he yanked the blindfold off of Avery and shoved it under the pillow, balling it up in his fist.

Avery squinted when the blind fold was so roughly yanked off and then she looked up and around and realized she was in Trent's room and not her room. Immediately she knew Tess had something to do with this. However, before she could get her thoughts together, the door flew open and Trent stepped inside to see Simon ontop of Avery, hips still thrusting slowly as he finished himself off, however at the sight of Trent, he froze completely.

Simon immediately anticipated getting his ass beat down. What had Tess done?! His eyes then shifted out the door to see a different hallway than the one in which they had entered. What exactly had Tess done?

Trent stared at them and the hint of a mock grin appeared and he looked down, shaking his head. "You..." He spoke calmly and then looked up at Simon. "Get out."

Simon's eyes widened, surprised, but he would take it, he quickly hopped off Avery and grabbed his clothes in such a hurry that the blind fold hidden in his fist likely wasn't seen. He ran right past Trent and out of the room.

"There's a bathroom on your left, beside the guest room, you can dress in there." Trent called out, he wouldn't send the guy out naked. Once he heard the bathroom door slammed shut, he looked up and shut the door, locking it. "So, what is this? Pay back...for what I did? Because I kissed Taylor?" A quiet laugh of mockery escaped and he looked up at her.

Tears ran down Avery's face and she sat up, pulling the sheets tightly around her. "No! You have to let me explain!"

Trent grinned sarcastically. "Wait...he told you about what else we did." He walked around to the foot of the bed and nodded. "If so, he lied to me, I don't appreciate that." He looked at her. "Still...at least I didn't find the first desperate person I could find for a revenge...best served cold." He looked down at the bed. "That bed is going to be pretty damn cold."

"That's not true!" Avery screamed, not even caring that Trent just admitted that he did something else with Taylor. "He told me he had Tess' phone and that she had a video of me in the gym showers! He blackmailed me! And I know Tess helped, we were at my house and she warped my bedroom here! That's why he blind folded me!" She cried.

Trent's eyebrows lifted. "I don't see a blind fold." He pulled out his cell phone. "The guys in the bathroom, lets see if Tess' phone rings." He thumbed through his contacts and hit Tess' name and waited to hear a ring from the bathroom out in the hall.

"Hello?" Tess answered.

"Look at that." Trent put it on speaker. "Tess, did you have a video of Avery in the gym showers?"

Tess started laughing. "Like I would want to film her naked ass? Why? Is that what she told you? She is probably just pissed because Jordan dented her locker with her fist and gave her a hard time, and she knows we took them under our wing."

"I'm going to save the details....thanks." He stared at Avery. "And one more thing, did you loop her bedroom to my room?"

"From across town? I took Jordan and Zaine to the spa...and now we're at Ruby Tuesdays." Tess laughed. "I wish I had that kind of power...but I just looped her to her house during the attack, and she was only a room away from me. I doubt I have that kind of range." But obviously she did. "Want proof?"

"She's telling the truth." Jordan spoke into the phone. "We had facials and Zaine ate the cucumbers..and now he's choking down an Oreo milkshake."

"See?" Tess grinned.

"Thanks." Trent slid his thumb over the screen and hung up, his eyes never strayed from Avery. "So...you won, you got revenge, way to go." He tossed his phone onto a white fluffy bean bag chair. "At least I had such a special moment with Taylor before you pulled this, I guess now we can call it even."

Avery frowned. "I'm not lying." She turned and started grabbing her clothes as she cried. "But if you did something else with Taylor...I don't belong with you anyway." She closed her eyes. "Can I get dressed?"

Trent nodded. "Sure." He felt the warm tears stinging at his eyes and at that moment, his heart screamed for Taylor. He walked out of the room and shut the door, by that time he saw Simon run out the front door, letting it swing shut behind him.

Tess heard her phone ring as she drove down the road and reached out to where her phone was mounted on the dash and slid her finger across the screen. "Yello?"

"What did you do?!" Simon screamed into the phone as he ran past Taylor, heading towards the door to go out of the complex.

Taylor watched Simon. "Hold on..." He flicked a hand and the whole lobby froze. He got up and walked over to Simon and then his eyes widened. "His phone..." He looked at it. "I wonder if his phone call froze..." His eyebrows lifted.

Trent rushed out of the elevator after Avery, who ran past Taylor and Simon, crying as she ran out the door. Taylor looked at Trent. "What happened?"

"She was in my room fucking this guy...and blamed it all on Tess." Trent looked at Simon. "Why did you freeze him?"

"He came out ranting about what did you do." Taylor looked up. "Now I'm wondering if his phone call froze...and the person on the other end."

Trent's eyebrows lifted. "You've never frozen a person on a phone call before."

Tess' eyes widened when she heard the twins, the phone call didn't freeze. She quickly reached over and hung up. "Oh crap, if Trent finds out the truth..."

"You're screwed." Zaine said before wrapping his lips around the straw again, sipping on the second milkshake he had ordered, this one had been to go.

"You don't even know what she did." Jordan looked back at Zaine and then looked at Tess. "What did you do?"

"I...got this guy...to fake blackmail Avery into sex, get her to her house, blind fold her...and then door projected her into Trent's room. He had sex with her...and I told him when he heard footsteps coming to yank the blind fold off."

Jordan frowned. "Avery knows what her room looks like, if he doesn't tell him, she will."

"She already tried, he didn't believe her." Tess drove a little faster. "But if he gets caught, they will know it's true...he's not supposed to know." Tess lightly slapped herself on the forehead. "Great, one more person knows the secret..."

Jordan looked out the window. "You guys should just...visit alien conventions or something, tell your stories."

Tess ran a hand through her hair. "Okay, don't have to rub it in...we spill easy, even unintentionally, we suck!"

Trent stared at Simon and then grabbed Taylor by the arm and moved behind him. "We'll follow, just unfreeze him."

Taylor's eyes widened. "Random jumps? Go stand in front of the elevator..." Taylor said as he headed for the couch he was sitting on.

Trent followed him. "Look where he is...if we do that, we are going to lose him."

"Better than instantaneously jumping around. Go!" Taylor sat down, taking on his former pose as best as he remembered.

Trent rolled his eyes and walked over to the elevator, he lifted a hand and pushed the doors open telekinetically and stepped inside before closing them.

Taylor looked at Trent and then his gaze returned to Simon and he waved his fingers and the lobby unfroze. He quickly jumped up and sprinted after Simon while Trent made the elevator doors open again and stepped off naturally and saw Taylor and took off after him, though he would lag behind.

"We were in Avery's house, we went into her room, Trent busted in and told me to get out, I run out, the hall is completely different and I find myself at the.." He pulled his phone away and found the call disconnected.

Taylor's eyes widened and he grabbed Simon by the shoulder and yanked him around.

Simon gasped. "I...I knew you'd come!"

"Shh! It's Taylor." He turned around and then yanked Simon into an alley. "Go...hide beside that dumpster." Taylor looked out, seeing a bus. "I'll tell him you caught that bus and got away. Trent...can't know what Tess did..." He shoved Simon towards the dumpster and stepped out and ran towards the bus stop just as the bus pulled off.

Trent ran out and followed Taylor's path, passing the alley where Simon hid beside the dumpster. "What happened?!"

"He caught the bus last second." Taylor frowned and looked at Trent. "I would of froze it...but my range isn't big, I froze the hall at school for Zaine once...and the secretary in the office was unaffected..."

"People kept getting in my way, had to watch out for a couple of moms and strollers..." Trent sighed. "Maybe he was just being anxious."

"Maybe." Taylor said.

"Avery tried to blame Tess for it." He rolled his eyes. "I called her, I doubt she has anymore door projection range than you have freezing range, no way she could of done it, she was across town with Jordan and Zaine."

Taylor's eyebrows lifted. That's what you think...

"I just want to say..." Trent placed a hand on Taylor's shoulder. "In a way...part of me is glad it happened. All I wanted to do is come to you, now...I just want to give in...and we'll just deal with whatever blows come. We faced the government, we faced a demon, an angel...even a fallen angel, certainly we can face...petty humans."

Taylor stared at Trent. "You know, sometimes things...or rather, people...are too late." He walked around Trent and headed back towards the complex, trying hard to be the one to resist this time.

Tess' phone rang again and she reached over and answered it. "Simon...you almost got me busted...and don't ask how. Are you far from the condo? Away from the twins?"

"Well..Taylor heard me rant half the story...then he pulled me into an alley and said Trent can never find out you did anything, made me hide by a dumpster and told Trent I caught a bus at the last second and got away." Simon spoke nervously.

Tess grinned. "I might know why." She stopped at a light. "Where are you now?"

"I waited until I saw them walk by the alley again, to go back to the complex, then I went out of the other side of the alley and I went into this pawn shop, it's kinda big and they are semi busy...so I...I'm kinda hovered in the corner." Simon let out a nervous breath. "How did you do that?"

Tess blew out a breath of air. "Might as well tell you...not like I can take it back now. It's door projection, a magic power that I have, you went in at Avery's house, the door to her room, I projected it to Trent's room, essentially creating a reality loop, like a worm hole."

Simon's eyes widened. "I knew...I wanted you."

Tess started driving again. "Simple story, alien came down, human looking alien, Annunaki, well he broke the rules doing it, mated with a human woman, a bunch of details get left out and then two of the aliens dropped me off on my, now human parents, though not biologically, doorstep to be found.

Tess turns at the next road. "I grow up normal, then I find out everything around the time I met the twins through an interconnected dream that someone made happen. We each were dropped off at homes at the three points of the Bermuda Triangle, it's symbolic or something."

Simon's mouth hung open. "Wow...very special. A science fiction guys wet dream."

Tess cringed, this was making him want her more. Jordan was trying not to laugh.

"Well, you can't tell anyone, damn people keep finding out because we're stupid and careless and crap. All that bullshit at the condo? That was all over us, the government wants us...either dead or alive, or maybe both. There are technically four of us, the fourth is a full blood, you've never met him. So they can take their picks and kill the left overs if they want." Tess pulled into the parking garage of the complex.

"I won't tell. I should get home...I'll feel safer there. And..uh...th...thanks for Avery, you don't know how much I enjoyed her...until..." Simon smiled briefly.

Tess grinned and held back her laughter. "You're welcome." She hung up. "I hope that bitch has nightmares, maybe PTSD."

Jordan let her laughter out. "Is he that horrible?"

"No...I mean he's not that bad looking, just...I guess he might have potential, I just have a hard time seeing it." Tess shrugged.

Jordan kept laughing. "Shallow...shallow."

"Maybe." Tess shrugged and drove on.

Trent follows Taylor into the condo and grabs him by the shoulder and steps in front of him. "Wait!" He looked at him and then stepped forward and lightly guided Taylor back and as Taylor back stepped, his back hit the door and he leaned against it as the door shut.

"What?" Taylor asked.

"I don't get it, you've wanted this to happen for so long...and now it finally does..." Trent trailed off, realizing what was going on. "This is pay back...for all that I did." He slightly turned his head down. "Is it really worth it?"

Taylor took a deep breath. "Is it right that I...that I wanted you, that I needed you...and you just rejected me...and now when it is convenient for you..."

Trent looked up, staring at Taylor, his heart breaking. "I feel it all, right now, all that you felt, all the hurt...it's all hitting me right now, and I'm not lying about that. Now that I've truly opened myself up to the bond...it's all flooding in."

Taylor looked off to the side. "This isn't fair...for it all to happen on your terms, if you hadn't caught Avery, if she hadn't done what she did, you would still be off with her." He looked at Trent. "I'm right, aren't I?"

Trent's hand fell from Taylor's shoulder and his eyes watered up. "I've never been the crying type..." He looked down. "I'm sorry, I don't know what else I can do or say."

Taylor breathed nervously, he wanted to resist on the top layer of it all, but truly he wanted to give in. His hand lifted to Trent's chin, lifting his head up. "I just wish...you were coming to me because you really wanted to, not because you lost out...and now you have no one to hold you back."

"I know, you feel like second hand trash." Trent stepped closer. "But...in time, those feelings can go away."

Taylor looked at Trent. "I want to say yes."

Trent smiled. "Then say it."

Taylor leaned forward and pressed his forehead against Trent's shoulder.

Trent wrapped an arm around Taylor and brought a hand up to rub the back of his neck. "We can face the world together...you and me." He whispered. "Like that first day at school...just after it formed...before everything got messed up."

Taylor shook and started crying. "You mean that?" He lifted his head up and looked at Trent.

"I'm never going to deny us again. So what? They say it's bad...we're aliens...we're supposed to be more advanced...ahead of this, ahead of all of their rules, their thinking...we're here, lets make up our own purpose." Trent smiled.

"I like that idea." Taylor shut his eyes tight and let out another small breath of a cry.

"I love you...and us...and everything that we are." Trent took Taylor's hands into his own, bringing them slightly up to chest level, interlacing fingers just as he leaned in and ever so softly kissed Taylor.

Taylor gasped in a breath as Trent kissed him and once it was broken after a short but special moment, he closed his eyes and smiled. "This is too much, you are too much. Just...coming here...chasing me down...saying these things."

"You want to know something else?"

Taylor opened his tear soaked eyes.

Trent's smile remained. "I've never said them to anyone else." He quietly and briefly laughed. "I...was never a romantic...and yet, it comes so naturally with you. It just builds inside of me. Like I just know...everything that you need to hear." He brought a hand up and stroked the side of Taylor's neck, resting his hand there.

Taylor slowly nodded. "So we face the big bad world, are you scared?"

Trent shook his head. "If Tess can yank Mia through a locker and punch her out, I'm sure we have a few tricks up our sleeves."

"Most definitely." Taylor softly laughed and leaned forward, hugging Trent.

Gage stood at the top of the balcony, having watched the whole thing, a sigh escaped. "It had to happen...sooner or later." He mumbled and then looked down at a manila envelope in his hand. "Maybe this does too."

Tess walked out to the court yard where she had agreed to meet with Taylor. "Hey."

Taylor smiled. "Hi."

"Listen, I just wanted to thank you for covering for me." Tess looked around. "I mean, part of the reason I did it was for you, it wasn't entirely to ruin Avery, but she deserved it."

Taylor nodded. "Well, thanks for doing that." He shrugged. "I can't stand Avery or that awful look she gave me...but it got me what I wanted. We're still a little skittish...but we plan to make a statement, maybe today at lunch...or we might wait until tomorrow."

"Well, you know I got your back." Tess walked around him and sat on the bench and then her eyes widened when Brighton walked out and headed down the walk way.

"The hell are you doing here?" Taylor asked.

Brighton grinned. "Tess has been a naughty girl...doing that to Avery, so bad."

Tess glared and stood up, ready to lunge at him. "Yeah? What about your evil baby that killed the doctor?!"

"The abortionist?" Brighton laughed. "Like any being, Tess...our child has a will to live. It was merely protecting it's self, you know when survival instinct kicks in." He grinned and shook his head. "Sorry...you're not getting rid of the baby."

"I'll throw myself down the fucking stairwell!" Tess screamed.

Brighton walked off the cement path and stepped on a flower, smashing it down with his foot. "I think the baby will convince you otherwise, fill you full of fear." He said just as Cole walked outside.

"You." Cole's eyes narrowed. "Son of a bitch."

Brighton looked over at Cole. "More like I fucked a bitch and she's going to have my spawn..."

Cole's eyes widened and suddenly a fireball appeared in his hand. He looked down at it and swung his arm forward, throwing it towards Brighton.

Tess' and Taylor's eyes widened at the sight. Cole had powers? How? And more importantly, where did he get them?

Brighton waved a hand and telekinetically sent the fireball flying off to the side and it hit the wall of the building and he laughed. "Newbie." He then swung his hand towards Cole and sent him flying towards a window.

"No!" Taylor screamed and Cole froze in the middle of the air.

Brighton frowned and he turned around and looked at Taylor. "I so fucking hate that power." He walked towards him. "No matter, I hit you and then it wears off."

"Unless I hit you first." Taylor grinned.

Brighton swung an arm but Taylor didn't fly anywhere, instead, he instantaneously appeared behind Brighton, having used one of his newer powers, shifting into the fourth dimension while still appearing in the three dimensional world.

"What?!" Brighton looked at his hand.

Taylor's physical appearance then instantaneously appeared behind Brighton as he stepped back into the third dimension and then pushed Brighton in the back with telekinetic force, sending him flying forward.

Tess quickly steps out of the way as Brighton's head crashed into the side of the fountain. "Ouch."

Brighton cried out in pain and slowly pushed himself up, he turned around and then quickly grabbed Tess by the arm and yanked her close to him. "Lets see what you do now...trickster." He grinned and then Tess and Brighton vanished in a flash of bright light, though this time, it was not bright enough to hurt Taylor or Cole.

"Oh no..." Taylor's eyes widened.

Cole looked at Taylor. "Oh my god...he took her." Cole stood up from where he had crashed into the window, apparently the freeze had worn off anyway.

Taylor turned towards Cole. "Yeah? And lets talk about you and where..."

The bell rang and Cole grabbed his bag. "Sorry, gotta go!" That was an excuse, class was the last thing on his mind, he was hitting the streets to search for Tess, and with that, he ran out of the court yard, leaving Taylor all by his lonesome.

Taylor ran through the lunch room and made it to his usual table where Trent was waiting and upon Taylor's arrival, he stood up and laughed. "Where's the fire? Couldn't wait to see me?" He grinned.

"Yeah, sort of, if this were a normal day." Taylor breathed heavily. "Brighton attacked and kidnapped Tess." He shook his head. "That's not the only thing. I don't know where he got them or even how...I don't know how to explain it...but Cole has powers, he made a fireball and tried to throw it at Brighton."

Trent's eyes widened. "Cole has powers? And what does Brighton plan to do? Fatten Tess up until she goes into labor, then what? Deliver the kid himself?" He looked down and grabbed his phone from the table and brought the phone to his ear a second later.

"Hello?" Gage answered.

"It's Trent, going to give you the short version that I got. Brighton attacked, Cole some how has powers, he created a fireball, threw it at Brighton and then Brighton kidnapped Tess and vanished."

Gage's eyes widened in concern. "Okay, you two don't worry about this, please don't worry. I'll go out and find her, trust me."

Trent closed his eyes and sighed. "We always have."

"Good." Gage hung up.

Trent pulled the phone away. "He's going to find her. Brighton won't hurt Tess, not with his child inside of her, you hurt one, you hurt the other. So shes safe, I have a strong feeling about that."

Taylor nodded and leaned forward, pressing his forehead against Trent's and he closed his eyes. "You're right, he wouldn't hurt her."

Trent's eyes shifted to the side and around, noticing several people started to look their way, seeing the way they just stared, as if they were trying to incinerate them with their eyes, that old saying, if looks could kill.

"Anyone giving us stupid looks?" Taylor asked, not opening his eyes, not out of fear, but simply because he naturally wanted them closed, and he wasn't going to let anyone change him just by looking at them.

"Yep." Trent said, but before he could say anything else, another voice erupted near them.

"Well, look what's going on here." Dallas, the captain of the school's football team walked up, his arm thrown across his girlfriend, Tina's, shoulders, and his right hand man, best friend, Glenn at his other side and one more male, Scout walking slightly behind the trio.

Trent closed his eyes as he let the rush of annoyance rush over him and he eased back from Taylor and he looked at the foursome that approached.

Taylor turned around, remembering Dallas and Glenn from English class as two of the three guys who had bothered him. He figured the third guy from that day must of been a simple frequent acquaintance since he wasn't with them now.

Trent's eyebrows lifted and his arms slightly spread out, not saying a word, giving Dallas the floor to talk.

Dallas chuckled and looked at Trent. "Guess Avery kicked you to the curb? What happened?" He looked over at Taylor and grinned. "Couldn't let him go?" His gaze settled on Trent again. "She get fed up with it?"

Trent grinned and started laughing. "Believe it or not, I broke up with her...because she slept with Simon. If you don't believe me, ask Tess all about it."

Dallas' grin faded. "Funny, and you think I would find Tess anymore credible than you with that ridiculous story?"

Trent sighed and crossed his arms. "Fine, don't believe me. If you aren't going to believe me, why are you standing here?"

Dallas reached over and slapped Glenn in the stomach with the back of his hand.

Glenn frowned and then he felt the back of Dallas' hand hit his stomach, he knew what that meant, and he had to fall in line, despite the fact that there was a small part of him that didn't want to, for a reason of his own. He tried to put that reason out of his mind as he grinned.

"Because...this is big news. You two are back together, our most favorite couple!" Glenn gave a single clap of his hands, his words and his motions all in sarcasm.

Tina frowned, staying quiet as she looked towards the floor, she was glad that Dallas didn't make her fall in line or question her lack of saying anything. What she wondered is why he never did it to Scout, he seemed to get away with being silent as much as she did.

"Well, it shouldn't be news at all." Trent crossed his arms. "We're just doing what anyone else would do when they care for someone and love them. It's not like it's a big deal." His head tilted to the side. "Of course...you haven't evolved to that yet, sadly it could take a couple of more centuries to do that, if the world doesn't end first."

"You really think anyone will ever accept the two of you and what you do?" Dallas shook his head. "Won't ever happen, I mean...look around, everyone thinks your freaks."

Trent grinned and looked around. "Freaks, you know..if only you knew...and if you were using it in that context, I might take that as a compliment, but I guarantee..if you knew, you wouldn't say that at all."

Dallas shook his head. "What are you talking about?"

Tina rolled her eyes. "Can't we just go?"

"When I'm done." Dallas pulled his arm from around Tina, who felt quite a bit of freedom from the possessive embrace.

"Trent..." Taylor mumbled.

"It's okay, he hasn't said anything to make me that mad yet." Trent said.

"Just wait..." Dallas backed off and turned around, Glenn walked off with him, Scout lingered for a few seconds longer and then he turned around to leave with them, and Tina left them with an apologetic expression.

Cole speeds up and slams on the breaks of his car at the auto shop and turns his car off as he kicks the door open and practically stumbles out of it and runs into the garage. "Liam!"

Liam sat at the table off to the side and grinned, laughing at Cole. "Where's the blue lights and the sirens?"

"I don't know! Maybe we should call them for distraction so they can get flung around..." Cole trailed off, imagining cops getting flung around like toy soldiers, and for a second, the thought was amusing. He didn't take the time to stop and over analyze it. "Look! Brighton, this guy from school, he kidnapped Tess! He came and he took her and...well, he's an angel.."

Liam's eyebrows lifted, using cops for a distraction wouldn't be such a bad idea. His grin remained. "An angel, huh?" He took one last drag off his cigarette and smushed it down into his ash tray. "Well, I have to say...shes pretty screwed, they are so holy and great."

Cole's eyes widened. "Would you take this seriously?! When you did what you did to me, you took responsibility for me and all that comes with it."

Liam looked at Cole. "Did I ever tell you that? No, I didn't...and if I did take responsibility for you, it would be for you."

"So you're not going to help me? You gave me these powers...and nothing? Because they sure didn't do me a whole lot of good, and they are not doing me a whole lot of good now!" Cole looked down and started to turn away.

"I know someone who might be more...willing to help you." Liam said.

"Well, then take me there." Cole looked up.

Liam got up and walked over and snatched Cole by the wrist. "You're going to have to learn this power too."

Cole and Liam burst into red particles and vanished and then reformed inside of the condo complex, inside one of the condo's a floor below the twins and Tess' condo.

Cole looked around, confused. "You know someone that lives here?"

"Better...I live here." Liam walked around Cole and into the small but open kitchen.

Kieran walked into the living area from the hallway in a fluffy white robe. "Oh, we have a guest." He smiled.

Cole looked at Kieran and his eyebrows lifted. "He's supposed to help?" He questioned Liam, not wanting to be rude but if one compared the two Liam seemed to be the tougher one, it was like watching Taylor and Baily, although Kieran wasn't exactly delicate enough to compare to Baily either, more like a Taylor and a Gage.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover." Kieran walked further into the living room, his hands toying with the V shape the robe made along his chest. "Not until you've seen the inside first." He laughed.

Cole's eyebrows lifted. "Uh...I need help, my 'girlfriend' was kidnapped by an angel."

Kieran grinned. "No need to emphasis...it was metaphoric...and it was fun." He walked around Cole and fell back on the couch. "Liam...could you gather me...something for a fight, I'd like to talk to him."

Liam looked at Kieran and nodded and then headed off to the bedroom after grabbing a beer.

Cole sat down on the coffee table. "You sure take your time."

"If he wanted to hurt her...he would of just killed her." Kieran grabbed a piece of bubblegum out of the candy dish on the table beside the couch and started to unwrap it. "So, who is this...angel?" He shoved the gum into his mouth.

"His name's Brighton." Cole's eyes narrowed. "First he raped her...then he got her pregnant...his baby killed the abortion doctor..."

Kieran couldn't help but to laugh. "Irony..." He shook his head. "You know...just because they say abortion is murder." He shrugged.

"Well, now he's kidnapped her and...I honestly don't know why. Now she knows I have powers. What are we exactly?"

"Demon." Kieran balled up the wrapper and stared at Cole. "Oh, don't worry, Liam and I are free rollers. I hardly care about the big battle or the fate of the world. I'm all out for myself...and those I come to care about, those that I make." He pointed at Cole. "And through Liam, that means you..."

Cole let out a held breath. "That explains that thought."

"What thought?"

"Using the cops as distraction and watching them get tossed around like toy soldiers."

Kieran laughed and leaned forward. "Even normal people can have a dark sense of humor, but if that seemed out of place for you, well...it could be a side effect."

Cole slowly nodded. "Yeah, I guess." He said, staring into Kieran's eyes.

Kieran leaned closer. "And...being around me...leads to other side effects...if I want them to be there." His face inched closer to Cole's.

"Kieran, I got your clothes ready." Liam stepped out.

Cole kept staring at Kieran who pulled back and he stood up and walked around the coffee table. "Thanks." He disappeared into the hall.

Cole blinked and shook his head and turned around to look at Liam.

Liam simply shook his head. "Don't ask, he reveals what he wants." He grinned.

"Just hope it's not what I want." Cole said.

Liam laughed and sipped his beer.

Taylor stared down at his phone and shook his head. "Still nothing from Gage." He shoved his phone into the pocket of his jeans and then went to reach for his shirt in his locker.

Trent grabs Taylor by the wrist and reaches around with his other hand and slams Taylor's locker door shut and presses himself against Taylor. "Everything will be fine." He grinned, bringing his face around to look at Taylor. "Brighton isn't going to hurt her, he's just being annoying."

Taylor grinned and twisted around to face Trent. "Yeah? I think you just don't want to worry...and that's bad."

"I'm the bad twin...remember?" Trent teased and let go of Taylor's wrist, running a hand down his chest. "Maybe we should stop dressing while we're...half way behind." His fingers stopped at Taylor's jeans.

"Or half finish at least..." Taylor reached down and buttoned Trent's jeans. "...so we match."

"Cute." Trent shook his head and leaned forward and pressed his lips against Taylor's, gently kissing him.

"Oh god! We're getting the full show now!" Dallas grinned for only a second and then it faded.

Glenn followed after Dallas and looked between the two.

Trent pulled back and he walked over to Dallas. "There's no show...unless you want to sit and watch."

Taylor frowned and looked away from the scene, not wanting to admit it, but the way they were being treated was starting to get to him.

"I'd rather choke on my own vomit." Dallas looked around. "You know, now I see how to tell you two apart." He looked at Trent. "Taylor doesn't seem too happy right now. He's the more sensitive one, right?"

"Maybe so, but you still don't want to mess with him." Trent said.

Dallas grinned and started to move around Trent only for Trent to side step with him. "Leave him alone."

Dallas grabbed Trent by the shoulders and shoved him out of the way, causing him to stumble back and trip over one of the benches and tumble onto the floor. He quietly laughed and approached Taylor. "So...that was easy..."

Taylor's head jerked around and he looked at Dallas and then over at Glenn. "Just...don't." His eyes then shifted to the side as Trent started to get up off the floor, a look of rage in his eyes and an energy ball formed in his hand.

"No!" Taylor screamed and jerked out a hand just as Dallas and Glenn started to look in Trent's direction, right when he lunged the energy ball at Dallas and the whole scene froze, save for the twins. "Are you crazy?!"

Trent looked at Taylor. "He's not going to treat me like that! And he damn sure isn't going to start in on you!"

"That doesn't give us the right..." Taylor frowned and walked closer to Trent. "I know, it's so tempting...to feel above people like him, the fact is...we already are, not because of our powers...but because of who we are. Do you want to be a killer too? Because Tess already is, even if Gage did redo everything, Mia died on impact when she hit the side of that truck...from where Tess pushed her. It's just...none of us have wanted to say it."

Trent stared at Taylor and then looked down. "What good are they...if we can't use them for anything?"

"We can...just...not like this." Taylor stepped forward and started to hug Trent, but he fell short when another voice erupted.

"What the hell?" Scout walked into the locker room and his eyes widened as he looked at his cousin and their friend and the ball of energy just frozen in the middle of the air.

Trent looked over at Scout. "And we're just so good at covering it up."

"Shh!" Taylor turned around. "Get rid of your energy ball!"

"What?! It's in the air! I don't know how!" Trent stared at it.

"Anyone want to explain..." Scout started stumbling back. "You know what...never mind!"

"Wait!" Taylor reached out and Scout froze in place.

"You should of just let him go." Trent looked back and then waved his arm, telekinetically sending his energy ball flying towards the back of the room where it would hit and scald a back row of lockers.

Taylor walked back in front of Dallas. "Uh...just tackle him down or something, take a swing at him."

Trent walked over and just as everyone unfroze, he swung a fist and punched Dallas across the face, causing him to stumble into the lockers. Dallas turned around and lunged at Trent and he tackled him onto the floor and went to take a swing at him, but Trent caught his fist in both hands and with a little bit of telekinetic force, shoved Dallas off of him and onto his back.

"What is going on?!" Scout screamed and Dallas and Trent looked his way as they both got up.

Taylor took a deep breath and walked over to Scout. "What's going on...." He placed both hands on Scout's shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "Is your people are being jerks again."

Trent yanked his shirt on and then walked past Dallas and Glenn and handed Taylor his shirt. "Lets go."

"That's not what..."

Taylor brought a finger to his lips. "Shh..." He disrupted Scout.

That was when Scout suddenly experienced his first vision, seeing the twins together when they awakened and sealed their bond. By the time the vision ended, the twins were walking out and he was left in a daze, left with the most amazing images within his mind, yet he didn't know where they came from. Did Taylor cause it?

"Scout!" Dallas snapped his fingers in his cousins face.

Scout blinked and looked at Dallas. "W...what?"

"You spaced out." Glenn said.

"Oh...I...I just didn't expect to walk in here and...yeah." Scout turned away and rushed back out of the locker room.

"I told you...the baby isn't dying." Brighton sat on a couple of old stacked mattresses across from where he had her handcuffed to an old metal framed bed.

Tess glared at him. "Why do you want the damn baby?!"

"Because...he ruins all plans of all plans...part human...Annunaki...and angel? To bad I'm not part demon too." He grinned and laid back. "The baby will be born and one day, your plan will be my plan and our Childs plan."

Tess stared at Brighton and then grinned and started laughing at him. "Wow...aren't you like...seventeen years to late, and then by the time the little bastard grows up..."

Brighton sat up. "You think that's funny? With you knocked up, in captivity with me...and the rest of your trio fucking each other, well I'd call that a fucked up plan. None of you are breeding!"

Tess frowned. "Cole will...he's been given the gene...and by the time this little brat is grown up...it'll have spread."

"Maybe so, not nearly as fast as it could of, if you were all three doing your parts!" Brighton shook his head. "We'll just fuck up the race all to hell. I want to see how bad I can mutate it...a slap right to God's face. I'll be the new God here..."

A laugh echoed within the warehouse from all directions and Brighton suddenly stood up and started looking around. "Who's there?!" He screamed out.

"So you gave Cole the gene?" Kieran swung around a pole off of a small platform and landed on his feet. "Well...won't that just start a new war of species?"

Brighton grinned. "Ambri..."

Kieran stuck a finger up. "Utter that name and be smited, fallen one." He grinned and walked over.

"You don't scare me...you and your play. And what do you mean a war of new species?" Brighton asked.

"You don't know? Cole is demon now...so if I can get him to knock a bitch up, we'll have two little buns in the oven waiting to be served." Kieran laughed. "And if they happen to be opposing genders and they breed....well, there is your really mutated race, but neither you or I will control it."

Tess' eyes widened at the revelation, though it suddenly made sense as to how Cole had special abilities. She just never thought anyone could be turned into anything, more importantly, she wondered why he would or if it had been a trick, though it didn't sound that way.

"So, what have you come here for? You took Cole, and so now he wants her, and...you have to keep your pets happy?" Brighton asked.

"And...getting rid of you would make me happy." Kieran looked over at Tess and suddenly the handcuffs fell open, freeing her hands. "Run...and don't thank me, trust me, you won't want to later."

Tess looked down as the cuffs fell to the floor and she stood up, looking at Kieran and then she looked over at Brighton and ran for the exit to the warehouse.

"No!" Brighton stuck a hand out and Tess telekinetically floated into the air before he swung his arm and sent her flying towards another pile of mattresses.

Kieran shot out a hand and threw fire at Brighton and blasted him back into the wall, scalding his shirt and the flesh beneath. He telekinetically held him there and then yanked down his arm and Brighton was pulled down and hit the floor hard. "Go!" He screamed.

Tess climbed off the pile of mattresses and started running for the exit again.

Brighton got up and the glass on the large windows high above shattered and he telekinetically flung the shards in Kieran's direction.

Kieran jumped back and flipped through the air, distancing himself from Brighton as the glass came flying his way and that was when he slammed his hand down onto the ground, ducking beneath the shards of glass as he caused an earth quake and then what erupted from the ground below was a huge explosion that rose up and over took the warehouse, leaving anyone to wonder, who got out alive, if any.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..