Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,803 Words
  • 791 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Defied Reality - 19. Chapter 19: Retrocognition

Kieran stared out of the large window thoughtfully. It wasn't exactly spring, but he was trying to decide if it was time for some cleaning anyway.

"Hey." Liam spoke up as he walked through the door and shut it behind him, an old pair of jeans and a raggedy tanktop being worn, messy with sweat and covered with oil here and there from a days worth of work. He didn't have to do it, but it was something he enjoyed.

Kieran forced a smile. "Well, don't you just look...impressing." He turned around and looked at Liam.

Liam walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of beer. "That sarcasm was really dry." He twisted the top off and kept his eyes on Kieran as he tilted his head back and took a sip.

Kieran walked over to the kitchen bar and ran his hand over the smooth granite. "How many years have you been with me now?"

"About eight decades, I stopped counting the years." Liam sat his bottle of beer down. "Why?"

"No reason." Kieran looked up at Liam and took a deep breath. "It's just that...sometimes, I get tired of looking at the same face, unless it's a really nice face. Don't get me wrong...you're attractive." Kieran grinned. "But it seems to me that the further time goes on, people just evolve, become more perfected, though I've always been the exception."

His eyes narrowed on Kieran. "What are you saying?"

Kieran stared at Liam and his lips remained pressed together as a quiet yet bubbly laugh echoed from him. "I'm saying, would you like to take a trip to the Good Will in my old black leather trunk? I love the thing, but for the purpose...I'd make the sacrifice."

Liam frowned. "So, you got Cole...and you want me out?" He leaned forward, his arms resting on the bars surface as his face inched closer to Kieran's. "When is his expiration date?"

Kieran leaned forward and grinned. "Has yet to be decided." He grabbed the bottle of beer and then suddenly smashed it over Liam's head, causing glass and beer to spill everywhere.

Liam's eyes shut and he yelled out in pain as he yanked away and stumbled back, his hand moved to his head.

Kieran held onto the neck of the bottle which was now broken in half with sharp jagged edges, making for a pretty nasty weapon. He idly swung it around in his hand.

Liam's eyes opened and narrowed on Kieran. "No powers?"

"Well, I like a good rumble every now and then. Didn't get such a good time with Brighton, but he got on my nerves...I wanted him dead fast." Kieran rolled his eyes.

Liam stared at Kieran and he knew he should have known better, but if he was going to kill him, he was at least going to try to survive, as futile as he knew that was against Kieran. He formed a fireball in his hand and was getting ready to throw it.

However just as Liam formed the fireball, Kieran brought his arm back and swung it forward, releasing the bottle, along with a dark shadow like energy that would send Liam crashing into the fridge right behind him and a second later, the bottle, propelled by telekinetic energy would stab him in the stomach, and the energy that was infused into it the moment Kieran released it, that energy would flow through it and into Liam, disintegrating him into nothingness.

Kieran walked forward and moved around the bar into the kitchen as the bottle fell from the air and shattered onto the floor among the rest of the mess of glass and beer. He crossed his arms and sighed. "Well, it beats cleaning up murder."

Kieran heard a knock on the door and his head turned. "Who is it?"

"It's Cole." He mumbled, but loud enough to be heard.

Kieran grinned and twisted his hand, telekinetically turning the deadbolt to unlock the door. "Come in."

Cole opened the door and walked inside and he looked over at Kieran and then saw the mess in the kitchen. "What happened?"

Kieran looked down at the floor. "This? It's...a long story."

"Is Liam here? He wasn't at the shop."

Kieran frowned. "He wouldn't be." He turned around and walked towards Cole. "I actually have bad news."

"What?" Cole shook his head. "Throw it at me, I can handle some more."

"This mess...I had to kill Liam." Kieran said.

"You killed Liam?!" Cole's eyes widened. "Why?! Why would you do that?!"

"Because!" Kieran snapped. "He was going to betray me and kill me, if he murdered me, he would of inherited all of my powers!" He lied, though it was true, if Liam or any of his line of demons killed the one above them or the head demon, which was Kieran himself, they would gain that victims powers.

Cole narrowed his eyes. "And I should care, why?"

"I saved Tess for you. Did he lift his finger to help? Liam was ruthless, always has been, out for himself. He doesn't know how to be a member of a family." Kieran sighed. "Trust me, I hated it, but it's better that he died before me. I'll take care of you, he had no care and no morale."

Cole frowned and looked up at Kieran. "Okay, well...it's done anyway, might aswell...just go with it."

Kieran stepped closer and placed his hands on Cole's shoulders. "You look like you need someone...Do you want to stay here?" His eyes intensified in their gaze as he stared into Cole's.

Cole frowned. "Well...Tess broke up with me, the only friend I had is dead..." He trailed off as he was drawn into Kieran's gaze, finding him alluring and he couldn't put his finger on it, but rather uncontrollably persuasive. "Well, I guess...my mom really wouldn't care."

Kieran grinned. "So you will." He stated, walking around Cole and then his hands lightly massaged his shoulders. "It's a pretty nice place..."

Cole closed his eyes. "Yes." He said, falling into an almost trance like state.

"Perfect...and you won't change your mind." Kieran whispered in his ear and then his hands glided half way down Cole's back and he stepped away. "Why don't you go and pack some things? I'll throw Liam's stuff out."

Cole's eyes opened and he nodded and turned around and headed out of the Condo, almost like a robot, following the suggested commands as he left to do just as he was told.

Kieran grinned. "Out with the old....in with the new."

A new student stepped through the doors of the high school, dark hair, short bangs and clean trimmed, pale yet clear complexion and leaning slightly towards the smaller end of the building scale at about a hundred and forty pounds and at the average height for that weight.

Though he didn't seem to have much in the style department, a white t-shirt and a pair of gray sweat pants and a plain pair of white tennis shoes that looked like they had just been bought that morning, one of them even still had the tag clinging to it.

He tilted his head down as he walked, though his eyes shifted up just enough to see around him in order to navigate.

"Woah! Hey!" Simon called out and grabbed the new kid by the shoulder.

His eyes widened and he quickly spun around and grabbed Simon by the wrist, his grip tight and he looked alarmed. "What do you want?" He asked.

Simon's eyes widened in surprise and fear. "Uh...nothing, just...your...your shoe still has the tag on it."

He stared at Simon and then looked down at his shoe.

"Let me get it." Simon said after his wrist was released and he kneeled down.

"Uh oh! Blow job in the hallway!" Dallas laughed as he walked by, arm possessively wrapped around Tina's neck, Glenn by his side, loyal as ever.

Simon looked straight up, seeing himself at perfect level to do such a thing. He then looked down. "Dallas...don't you ever have anything better to do than to take something and turn it into something else?" He pulled a pair of scissors out of his backpack.

The new kid looked up at Dallas. "Is that what you see happening?" He slowly grinned. "Because..that would be funny to me."

Simon cut the tag off and grabbed his back pack. "He had a tag on his shoe." He then dropped the tag in a trash can right behind them.

Dallas grinned. "Convenient, maybe next time you will get the courage." His eyes widened. "Would of been a good year book shot, a helpful samaritan."

The new kid snatched the scissors out of Simon's hand and then pushed forward and with all his weight, he threw his body into Dallas, shoving him back into the lockers, causing his hold on Tina to break free. He then opened the scissors as wide as they would go and placed them to his throat. "Maybe you want to walk the other way...before I make you a bad memory in the year book."

Dallas fell back against the lockers and his eyes widened at the kid and then he looked down at the scissors. "Do it." He looked up. "I dare you."

He grinned at Dallas. "I'd slit your throat...and then fuck it...There is deep throating...at it's best." He yanked back and turned towards Simon and tossed the scissors into his backpack, Glenn and Tina looked highly disturbed by that point, as did Simon in a way.

"You're fucking sick!" Dallas yelled and shoved away from the lockers and moved off, ushering Tina and Glenn along.

"That...well, that was effective." Simon mumbled. "I'm Simon by the way."

"Raidyn." He looked over at Simon.

"Care for a tour?" Simon asked.

"It's a building." Raidyn frowned. "Though, why the hell not?" He stepped closer to Simon and grinned. "So long as you save the most interesting parts for last."

"Well, I...I don't know what is interesting to you, but...here's to hoping."

Tess leaned a shoulder against a locker as she and Jordan watched Simon and Raidyn head off. "Wow...that was something."

Jordan grinned. "Hey, he took care of the jerk, all is fair in...well, no love...just war and...more war."

Tess laughed. "I think you were dying to use that expression. You should really snag him before Simon gets his claws in too deep." Tess turned around and walked off in the other direction.

Taylor wasn't to far off, in fact he was passing by the class room where Felix had been murdered, that room hadn't been used since, but it wasn't a crime scene anymore. He stopped and looked at the floor, remembering the sight of Felix laying there, his hand touched the door and then his eyes suddenly turned completely white as his vision flashed and he began to have a retrocognition.

Her attention then fell on Felix who was sitting on the floor down the hall. "Groupie." She said to herself before approaching him and she lightly kicked him in the knee with her black stiletto. "Lonely to lonely, get up and join me?"

Felix looked up at Avery. "Are you serious?"

"I'm not classified, am I?" She grinned and walked around him and headed into the next class room which happened to be empty and unlocked. She sat her back pack on the desk and unzipped it, her eyes narrowing as she waited, listening to the footsteps as Felix followed, then the slight thud of the door as it shut.

Avery grinned and pulled out a small gun with a small silencer on it and she spun around. With a quick fire, and a trained aim, she nailed him right in the forehead. She watched him fall back into the door, no blood seeped from the wound in the way that she had shot him. She grabbed her bag and walked over and looked down at him.

"Wanting to use them for petty crap." Avery pushed his body over with her foot to nudge him out of the way of the door. "They deserve better. Though I have to say, I never expected three." She put her gun back into her bag and zipped it up, walking out of the class room.

The white glow in Taylor's eyes faded and his eyes returned to normal once the vision ended and his eyes widened. "Avery killed Felix." He looked down and quickly yanked out his phone and dialed Trent's number and placed the phone to his ear and looked around, thankfully the hall was empty by now.

"Taylor?" Trent whispered. "I'm in class. Where are you?"

"I had my first vision, a past vision. I was walking by the room where Felix was murdered and in the vision I saw Avery shoot him in the head." Taylor explained, and then added a second later. "And no, this is not a jealousy thing, we're together now."

Trent's response was delayed for several seconds. "I...believe you. But...why would she do that?"

"Hello! She's in the Illuminati, secret society thing for one, for two, I am sure they are very much like the mafia. Her gun even had a silencer. And for three, wasn't he bugging you when she walked up? I don't know if that's even the reason, in the vision she said 'wanting to use them for petty crap' she seemed pissed off."

"Okay, don't say anything to Tess, she has enough on her plate, she doesn't need to be stressed going after Avery, don't tell anyone. I'll meet you at lunch."

"Okay." Taylor hung up and stared at the door of the class room.

Scout sighed as he sat in the newly meshed English and Psychology 101 class, the lights being turned off as Miss Summers allowed Mr. Rozario to resume Mr. Safford's technique of the documentary viewing.

Right now the teachers were really in their planning stages, Shay was willing to work with Preston, who seemed to be picking up Mr. Safford's technique, which she had always found interesting, she just needed to figure out how to incorporate it in her own work, but that was a job that should work out on it's own, given Mr. Safford always had them write essays.

She merely wondered if changing it a little might send new vibes, rather than daily documentaries, maybe weekly ones with longer essays, or maybe voting on specific topics rather than focusing on the psyche of murderer's all the time.

"Oh my god...that is so cool." Scout mumbled and leaned forward, then everyones eyes widened and they screamed as the chandelier in the kitchen on the television faded out only to reappear outside the screen and fly across the room, landing on Scouts desk, the bottles shattering and he quickly brought his arms up and closed his eyes for cover.

Tess stared at the television and then looked over at Scout who sat right next to her.

Scout's eyes opened wide and his arms lowered and he looked at the broken chandelier that had been stolen from inside the television, all because he thought it was cool, and for a second, because he wanted it. He then looked up and around, finding everyone staring at him, even Dallas and Glenn, who didn't even know what to think of it themselves.

Tess forced a grin. "Okay, I'm going to take the troubled teen outside!" She slid out of her desk and with a good bit of force, yanked Scout by the shirt and pulled him from his desk and rushed out of the class with him, slamming the door.

"What are you doing?! They are going to follow!" Scout turned around.

"Like hell." Tess opened the door again and it opened to the science lab, class was not in session.

Scout's eyes widened. "H...how did you do that?!"

"Probably the same way you stole that chandelier." She grabbed him and shoved him through, totally man-handling him as she followed him and yanked the door shut, locking it. Her arms crossed and she stared at him. "Speak."

"Look...all I know is that I walked in on the twins in the locker room." Scout turned around. "And Dallas and Glenn, they were like on pause...and so was this ball of...of energy. Then Taylor touched me...and I got this vision of them in a cave, being intimate."

Tess' eyebrows lifted.

"So I went later that night to question them and I pulled a seashell out of a picture and dropped it and it crumbled on the floor...and now this has happened." Scout shook his head. "Trust me, I don't know how or why these things are happening. Taylor said he didn't even put the vision in my mind, that I had to of gotten it on my own."

"And the chandelier?"

"Well, I thought it was cool, then for a split second, I wanted one and...next thing I know it's flying out of the television and it crashed on my desk."

Tess stared at him and started laughing. "Good thing you didn't want one of the actors...then we would be in big trouble."

Scouts eyes widened. "Do you think it would of kidnapped them?"

Tess shook her head. "No, it was pre-filmed, not live feed, you would of likely pulled out the pixels and essentially pulled out a copy. The news reporters though..." Her eyebrows lifted. "I'd watch out for that."

"So..what do you think is wrong with me?"

Tess eyed him and then walked over and grabbed his shirt. "I got to see something." She lifted the back up and looked at his shoulder blade. "My ex was turned into a Demon and suddenly had a tattoo one day." She dropped his shirt. "You don't know a Liam or a Kieran do you? Haven't been to Liam's Auto Shop? Met Cole, anything like that?"

There was no tattoo in sight. Scout turned around and shook his head. "None of that, my car is brand new, fresh off the lot, with warranty. I would go to the car lot I bought it from if there were any troubles." He then rolled his eyes. "Yeah, trust fundy, born with a silver spoon, that's me."

"So, it's safe to say that you're not a Demon." She let go of his shirt and stepped back. "Couldn't be an Angel either, fallen or not, they wouldn't expose themselves like that."

Scout's eyes widened. "Demon's and Angel's? Well...this is sounding a bit like religion come to life..." He trailed off. "Wait, what does that make you?"

"Alien." She grinned and crossed her arms. "To be more specific, Annunaki. Trust me, we fit in there, you just have to know the right story." She took a deep breath. "Well, you can't be one of us, only three hybrids make sense. We were dropped off as babies. I was left here on a door step and the twins were separated, Puerto Rico and Bermuda."

"Hybrids, as in half human?" Scout looked down thoughtfully. "Three points, the Bermuda Pyramid." He looked up. "I don't know if this helps or not, but when I was born, I was on a ventilator, the power failed, the generators wouldn't start. Thankfully they got one to kick in and it started back before I died."

Tess stared at him and then shook her head. "Nope, not sure how that helps. We need to find the brothers."

"I don't know how they can help, they seemed pretty clueless when I tried."

"Well, they didn't know to check for a Demon tattoo, did they? And I'll bet they at least knew you weren't an Angel or a fallen, unless they thought you were lying." Tess grinned sarcastically. "Brighton was a Fallen Angel, knocked me out and got me pregnant with his unkillable kid, but rather his kid can kill from inside me, gave the abortion doctor an abnormally quick heart attack that left his eyes white...and smoke coming out of his mouth as if he'd actually been cooked on the inside instead."

Scout's eyes widened.

"Sucks to be me these days." She said in a rather chipper tone. "But, they would know, like I do, that any sort of Angel would not expose themselves as you did." She grabbed his arm and went to walk, only to be tugged back. "What?" She looked at him.

"Dallas and Glenn are going to be hunting me down after that, wanting just as much answers as I do, and I'm not going to be able to give it to them! Even worse, if they see me with the twins..."

"They'll torment you? After what you did...I kind of doubt it." She then yanked him forward and lead him out of the science lab.

"So...Avery shot and killed Felix...for all you know, because she felt like he was trying to use us." Trent slowly nodded. "Still can't say that's justifiable, we weren't letting him use us...so I don't think that really warrants a murder." He spoke in a low tone.

"Yeah, but the fact is, she did it...and we have no way to prove it." Taylor shook his head. "It was my first vision...my first experience with any psychic power. I told you, I didn't give Scout that vision, for one, I had no reason to, and for two, that wasn't exactly on my mind at the time, as incredible as it was."

"Okay, well Scout is an outside party, totally unbiased, if you can feed him the vision again without telling him anything, without saying a word and we have witnesses...it will be proven."

"Not to the cops, most of them think it's a joke when a single cop brings in a psychic. Besides...the only one that would even consider it would be Jackson. And you said not to let Tess know anything. And again, I might not have implanted any vision, maybe he picked it up off of me, he has powers too, ya know. Not sure what he is."

Tess yanked Scout's arm as she pulled him to the table, catching the last of Taylor's words. "Well, that is what we're trying to figure out. In English slash Psyche, he made a custom made beer bottle chandelier fly out of the television of the documentary and it flew across the room and crashed on his desk, a whole room of witnesses. I managed to get him out of there...but who knows what the consequences will be."

Trent's eyes widened. "Out of a television? That's like..."

"What he did to the seashell." Tess interrupted. "Yeah, I know. And he's not a Demon, at least not affiliated with whatever happened to Cole, he lacks the tattoo." She shoved Scout down into a seat. "And he's not any sort of Angel either, they wouldn't expose themselves like that, human interference would hinder their plan, a Demon's too, for that matter."

"So what are you saying? You think he's one of us? That doesn't work, there are only three points to a triangle." Taylor said.

"I thought about that, then there is the crystal pyramid. The base to a pyramid is square, four points. So...it's possible. He was born here too, he was on a ventilator and the power went out and the generator didn't kick in until he was within like an inch of his life. Maybe who ever dropped us off thought he died and left before the generators kicked back in." Tess expressed her theory.

"Yo!" Avery walked over to the table and tossed the open year book on the table, the page was open to a picture of her glancing at Taylor in the lunch room with the very quote Simon wanted her to put on it. "What the hell is this?! Look of success?! I've had people asking me all day if it was true that I stole Trent from you!"

Tess turned towards Avery and then looked at the year book and grinned. "Really? And why would they think that?" She hadn't actually bothered to spread any rumors.

"Because of these!" Avery reached into her purse and yanked out a handful of notes and threw them at Tess like confetti.

Tess caught a couple of the notes, noticing they all said the exact same thing, creating the rumor, with her name signed on it. This had to be Simon's doing, it wasn't her handwriting.

"You put them in everyone's lockers, you lying bitch!" Avery screamed.

Tess laughed. "Hey, I didn't..."

Trent stood up. "What the hell?" He looked at the year book and then the scatter of notes in a mess everywhere.

"She had it coming to her. She should of kept her eyes low and her back turned." Tess crossed her arms.

"Oh no..." Scout looked over in dread as Dallas and Glenn quickly made their way for the table, Tina taking off after them, trying to talk Dallas out of it.

Taylor looked around and closed his eyes. "I feel...a freeze needing moment is here..."

Trent looked at Taylor. "That's only a bandaid fix it...unless we leave, then we instantaneously go poof and that just makes our exposure worse." He grinned. "You know...and I thought the government was bad..."

"That's because the government was all shoot and no drama." Taylor mumbled.

"Scout!" Dallas yelled out among the screaming of Tess and Avery. "The fuck are you doing here with these freaks?! We need to talk about what the fuck happened in class! Unless you're a freak now and you've found your calling!"

"Dallas! Stop!" Tina screamed. "No one knows how that happened! I didn't even see it, hell...someone could of just rigged some wires and...and...made it happen." She ran a hand through her light brown hair with a light red tint when the light shined on it brightly, and it was mixed with blonde high lights of differing shades from dirty blonde to the brightest blonde, all of it mixed rather nicely

Scout stood up. "Dallas...could we just forget it for one fucking day?! They are going to do what they want to do...and really, it's none of your business! It's no ones business!"

"It's our business when they flaunt it in our face!" Glenn yelled out.

Dallas grinned. "Oh no..." He held a hand up to Glenn. "So, now he finally speaks up, he finally expresses himself. I can understand why Tina stays quiet, she dislikes conflict, I can respect that. But I never really knew why you stayed so quiet." He pointed at Scout. "I never asked, I let you be...because you're my cousin, now I finally know."

"Would you shut up! It's already done! Just get over it!" Tess screamed and shoved Avery back. "It's all your fault anyway!"

"Oh yeah?! Might I add that you came up with the plan to have Simon fake blackmail me so he could have sex with me?!" Avery looked at Trent. "Bet you didn't know that one, did you?! I was blind folded until you walked in! We were at my house...and she door projected me into your room!"

Trent looked up and his eyes shifted between Avery and then stopped on Tess. "Did you do that?!"

"Does it matter now?! You're happy!" Tess yelled at Trent.

"Guys! Problem here!" Scout screamed. "Can I do it? Can I tell them?" His eyes shot towards Dallas. "Can I fucking tell Dallas that he owes Taylor his life and fucking why he wouldn't be standing here right now, otherwise?!"

Dallas laughed. "I owe Taylor my life?!"

Taylor sat there, his eyes closed, hands covering his ears, trying to subdue the urge to freeze anything and everything he could.

Trent looked at Scout and then stood up. "Why not? What's a few more, anyway?" He looked at Taylor. "Go for it!" He screamed so that his brother could hear him.

"Gah!" He pulled an arm away and shoved it out towards Avery and Tess and they froze in motion, causing their argument to cease, the rest of the cafeteria froze as well as utter silence would befall them, the ones left unfrozen. That being Dallas, Glenn, Trent and Scout.

"What did you do?!" Glenn looked all around the room.

"Just watch." Scout stared at Glenn and Dallas. "And don't move...no matter what happens." He looked at the brothers. "Repeat it, but make sure they know it."

Taylor sighed and stood up as Trent grinned and formed a ball of blue energy in his hand and Dallas' eyes widened in fear. "What the fuck?!" He screamed as Trent lunged it at him, then it suddenly stopped about half a foot from his face.

"See? Taylor did to it...what he did to the rest of the room. That is what happened in the locker room, only you weren't aware...because you were frozen too. If Taylor hadn't of stopped it, that thing would probably kill you, and I'm sure Trent was angry enough when he did it." Scout explained.

Dallas took several steps back and then moved out of the way of the energy ball and he looked at Trent and then over at Taylor. "So, that's it? I owe Taylor my life? How can they even do these things?! I don't even know how you did what you did!"

"I walked in on it, the locker room and saw how Taylor had everything, that is why I went to them, to figure it out, then the thing in class happened and Tess brought me here." Scout frowned. "Regardless, they are free to do whatever they want."

Glenn looked at Dallas and then around the room. "What do we do now?" His eyes then traveled to Tess and Avery, who held her arm up, ready to fry the hell out of Tess with a slap to the face. "Might want to save her."

Taylor sat down and covered his ears, closing his eyes and everything unfroze, all the sound resuming and Trent quickly waved an arm, sending the energy ball into a wall socket, letting the building eat the energy.

It was in that moment that Jordan stepped out of the crowd and with quick reflexes, she caught Avery's arm before she had a chance to slap Tess. "I don't think so." She then twisted Avery's arm back and slammed her down on the table, which earned a cry from the girl.

Jordan then let her arm go and yanked her up by the back of the shirt and kicked her in the back, sending her flying across the room, crashing into another one of the tables, her forehead hit the edge and it knocked her out, blood becoming present.

Zaine walked up behind Tess and leaned around. "Anyone I could take care of for you?"

Tess grinned, watching Avery get her ass handed to her by Jordan. She then slightly twisted and looked at Zaine. "Not me...but you could ask him." She pointed at Scout with her thumb.

Zaine looked over at Scout and then his eyes shifted towards Dallas and Glenn and he walked around the table. "Want me to take care of them?"

Trent grinned. "He could probably do much worse than Jordan."

Scout thought about it and shook his head. "No, I think it's time we all go somewhere..." He looked at Avery. "Without her...and started figuring things out."

Zaine slowly nodded, but approached Dallas and Glenn anyway and grabbed them by the shirts and lifted them up in the air with a single hand each. Dallas and Glenn's eyes widen at the strength of Zaine. "Now listen, should any of my new friends get upset with you...as per example of Tess and the other girl, I can do just as bad, if not worse." He grinned. "Must kill your football playing ego's." He then sat them back onto their feet.

"Zaine." Jordan spoke up. "Okay, we showed off, you can get Tess time in later." She grabbed her brother by the arm and tugged him away, knowing they all had business to discuss.

Tess' eyebrows lifted at Zaine. "Tess time?" She quietly questioned and then shook her head and cleared her throat. "Right, figuring Scout out..." Her eyes shifted to Dallas, his friend and then his girlfriend. "Are they a part of this now?"

"I just showed my cousin here, that for pissing Trent off, what could happen...and that he owes Taylor his life, twice now." Scout said. "And I want to get everything settled, so yes, they are included."

"Then...you guys get to see my power." Tess motioned for everyone to follow her. Dallas and Glenn hesitated but soon fell in line and Tina tagged along as she always did.

Simon waved his arm around. "So this is pretty much the student commitee quarters. You got your main room, three offices and a snack lounge, it's pretty cool. It's run by the Class President and we do various things here, the year book, the school news paper, keep up with school clubs, creations and activities, they have to all get passed by us or it doesn't happen, and...various other things."

Raidyn looked around, walking in a circle around the main room. "Sounds boring." A grin slowly appeared and he turned towards Simon. "Would be more interesting if you were running a dark secret society, an occult. A loyal group of members...you would already have one. I haven't ever been in a situation to believe in fate but..." He looked up and walked into the office with Simon's name on it, seeing the walls littered with various paparazzi like pictures of Tess going on about her life. "...I feel like I have to protect you."

Simon followed Raidyn into his office. "Well, that's uh...kind of nice to know."

"Who is she?" He asked, looking all over the walls and then he grinned at Simon. "Your obsession? We could wallpaper the room with her, just get a lot more pictures and soon...there won't be any wall left to see."

"Wallpaper the room with her?" Simon's eyes widened. "I guess...but no one is supposed to see it. I was careless to leave my office open." He paused. "Her name is Tess, I want to be with her."

Raidyn looked at Simon and quietly laughed. "That's easy, just tell her she's a shallow bitch if the only reason she rejects you is because you're not some Model Mayhem hunk." He fell back into the computer chair and spun around, laughing. "Record it...I'd love to hear it."

"Model Mayhem? Are you on there?" He asked.

"Me? Hell no." Raidyn stopped spinning in the chair. "My bro is though, Preston or...Mr. Rozario as you might know him."

"The Psyche 101 teacher? That's your brother?" Simon asked.

Raidyn nodded. "Yep, tempted to sign up for that class too, it's early enough for me, so they said."

"I'm sure he would love that." Simon said, sarcastically, leaning a shoulder against the door frame.

Raidyn propped the bottom of his shoe against the edge of the desk. "I know how it works, he copies the old teacher, showing those murder documentaries. I'll be the only one rooting for the killers." He grinned, grabbing a tooth pick out of a small cup and clenched it between his teeth. "Because my soul is always black, dark as the night without a moon, as rare as that is."

"A night without a moon?"

"A lunar eclipse." Raidyn lifted up the sleeve of his shirt and showed Simon the tattoo on his upper arm. It said; For like a dark soul, I thrive for the darkest night. A lunar eclipse is just within sight. He gave Simon a chance to read it and then pulled the sleeve of his black t-shirt down.

Simon pulled back after he leaned in to read the neatly italic black text that was inked on Raidyn's skin. "It sounds pretty."

"I made it up myself. I wanted to actually get a lunar eclipse tattooed below it...but it would just look like a dark circle, so I scrapped the idea." Raidyn grabbed the tooth pick and pulled it out and tossed it in the trash bin, his foot accidently moved the mouse, bringing the computer's window's up, he grinned. "Damn...you got her as a wallpaper too."

"Yeah, and I spent huge bucks having a custom made blow up doll of her." Simon spoke, yet again with more sarcasm.

Raidyn looked at Simon and grinned, pulling his foot off the desk and he leaned forward, his elbows pressed to his knees as his hands rubbed together. "I would love to see you use one." He paused. "Though, don't take that as some big admission, I love anything sexual, and I mean...anything."

"So, you're bisexual?" Simon asked, a weird expression on his face, not so much that Raidyn was bisexual, but that he would enjoy watching him with a blow up doll.

"I'm just sexual...simple as that. I don't like to label. You identify as something and you're put inside a box, I'm just free natured." He stood up and walked closer to Simon. "Think about it...don't be anything, just be sexual." He said, bringing one hand to the wall beside the door, his face leaning in close to Simon's. "Your girl might get off on that sort of thing, ya never know." He grinned and walked around Simon and out of the office. "Don't forget to lock your door!" He called out as he left the committee office.

"The janitors closet?" Dallas said in a skeptic manner. "We're all going to squeeze inside the closet and talk the issues out?"

Tess turned and narrowed her eyes at Dallas before a grin appeared. "That...was the plan, to walk to the janitors closet...but you glitch in your assumption, poor baby." She forced a frown as she baby talked him in a sarcastic manner, towards the end.

"So what?" Glenn looked around at everyone.

"So...this." Tess grabbed the door and opened it, and to Dallas, Glenn, and Tina's shock and amazement, it opened to a large meeting room in a high rise with a huge round mahogony table and cushioned mahogony chairs all around. The door point to which she was taking them through was from the meeting rooms bathroom. She nodded for everyone to follow.

"My dad is on a business trip and...when he's gone, this place is pretty much dead. Only he uses this room or has a key to it, so I'm not worried about any disturbances." Once everyone came through, Tess let go of the door and it fell shut.

Dallas spun around and opened the door again, only to now see a simple bathroom. "The hell did you do?" He looked at Tess.

"My secrets." She walked around to the head of the table where her dad would sit, it had the biggest chair and was stuffed with the most cushioning. She sat down and smiled.

"So, what topic are we covering first?" Tess asked as everyone scattered around, the table was large enough to put distance between the trio and the twins and Scout naturally sat closest to her.

"I want to know about these powers." Dallas pointed at Tess. "What you did is bizarre as hell...the fact Scout can do stuff...freaks me out." He frowned and looked from Scout to the twins and forced a smile. "And apparently I owe a brother for saving me from his lover slash brother attempting to murder me."

"Well, simply put, between Heaven and Hell, Angels and Demons, even the Fallen...we exist. Simple terms, we're aliens." Tess nodded. "Hybrid, we are half human, our alien half is called the Annunaki, and if you read any of the stories...well, I think we would be considered Demi-Gods as they, our full blooded ancestors, were considered Gods, however not as powerful as that big man the churches scream about, since he took over everything." Tess shrugged. "So that's how the cookie crumbles, we keep it simple, we're aliens...half aliens."

"Okay." Glenn slowly nodded and looked around.

"So...is he one of you too?" He nodded towards Scout. "Like not really my cousin, secretly adopted, what not?"

Tess held up a hand to Trent. "We have a theory. Yes it makes no sense to have a fourth for a triangle, but he was born here in Miami, joining me at a single point. Take the crystal pyramid into account, the foundation is a square, four points." She paused. "If you want to know why he wasn't left like us or put into the dream or why we never knew about him, he was put on a ventilator at birth and there was a power failure and the generators didn't kick in until he was nearly dead."

She took a deep breath to finish her theory. "So! I'm assuming they thought he died and left him there." She gave a firm nod.

Trent shared a glance with Taylor and then they looked at Scout. "Could be possible." Taylor said, his eyes then shifted to Dallas. "If that's the case and he was left with his human birth mother, then he would technically be related to you, Dallas, at least on a human level."

"How do we know for sure?" Trent asked.

"Yanking things out of pictures and televisions seems like a gift one of us might have." Tess said. "I say we go with it until a judge of fate shows us a sign that says otherwise."

Dallas leaned back and laced his fingers behind his head. "Okay, Tess is cool, she always has been." He looked over at her. "Before our group split up..."

"Before you sided with Malibu Beach Barbie Mia...with her fake boob job that she got her dad to do for her?" Tess grinned. "Now that is disgusting."

Dallas brought his arms back to the table. "Wait a minute, Mia's dad doing surgery on her is disgusting and yet these two..." He gestured towards the twins.

"Are my friends..." Tess interrupted. "I hate Mia, always have in life...and still do in death." Her eyes shifted to the side. "Although, since we're throwing all our cards on the table, there have been times I wished she were here, especially to deal with Avery."

"Okay, well given we're all becoming a little group here, could you lay off Avery? I kind of have a crush on her." Glenn said.

"She started with me." Tess stared at him. "I'll leave her alone, if she doesn't antagonize me."

"A little group? Says who?" Dallas looked at Glenn and then at the twins. "I might, and that is a huge might, be able to make an exception for Taylor." His eyes narrowed at Trent. "But I, nor we, owe you anything..."

Tina rolled her eyes and finally spoke up. "Dallas? Can you be any dumber? Treat Trent badly and that's going to upset Taylor, it's a packaged deal."

Trent grinned at Tina. "Now there's some common sense in the room."

Dallas frowned and grumbled as he slouched in his seat.

"Really? Does it really fucking matter? Dallas...you fucked with people you shouldn't of fucked with, though you didn't know it, now you do. So not only is Trent's temper a danger for you...but if you lose whatever impulse made Taylor save you..." Tina reasoned.

Dallas closed his eyes. "I'll try...I just don't get it."

"Well, now that we can tell you, I'll explain." Taylor leaned forward. "It's an alien thing, twins, mostly male twins are naturally born with a bond, unlike human twins, our bond pushes further than sibling closeness, there is an affection, an intimacy, a need to fulfill eachothers every desire. Now, on our...other home world, it's custom that twins can have outside relationships, that's what Trent attempted to do with Avery, but the bond is never to be broken."

"We didn't have the bond at first, since we were separated at birth and didn't grow up together, but the temptation for it was always there. I got angry...and we went to a place that we couldn't turn back, the bond will never go away now. And...this is just theory, but I think because our bond is newly developed, it's possible that it's highly strengthened, being why I was unable to maintain a relationship outside, though at least I could try, as the dominant twin, I have more resistence, Taylor, here...the bond consumed him. I had to give in." Trent further explained.

"Especially after catching Avery in bed with Simon." Tess grinned.

Trent looked over at Tess. "That was playing down and dirty, in the end though...I have to thank you. Taylor was hurting, and...I felt it all the time, it's such a relief not to feel that hurt anymore."

Dallas stared at the twins. "So incest is normal on your..other planet, so long as it's twins that are the same gender? In fact...it's genetically prone to happen?"

Taylor nodded. "Yeah, it is...and we know, it's looked down upon here, but we're not hurting anyone, much less creating mutated babies, which we can't do, so as the one who saved your life, could you try to cut us some slack? If not for us...then for Scout, he's part of us now."

Tina looked at Dallas. "For once?"

Dallas looked back at his girlfriend and sighed. "Okay!" He quickly shook his head. "I guess I can take all those factors into account...and look beyond it."

"And Glenn does what you do." Tina grinned at Glenn. "Really should get a brain of your own. If you weren't so busy being Dallas' lap dog, you might have Avery right now."

Dallas laughed. "Maybe you should hook up with that bitch that knocked Avery face first into the floor. She could come in handy...What's her name?"

"Jordan." Tess rolled her eyes.

Dallas looked at Glenn. "Seriously...and she's not that bad looking, she's pretty hot, I'd go for her over Avery any day, if I didn't have Tina, and had to pick one or the other."

Glenn looked at Tina and sighed, knowing she was right, though Dallas left a tempting thought to consider. Jordan, a possibility?

"Okay, meeting's finished!" Tess didn't have a judges hammer, so a firm fist to the table would have to do.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..