Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,186 Words
  • 852 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Defied Reality - 22. Chapter 22: After Glow

Simon spotted the twins hanging out in the court yard by the fountain and dramatically stormed through the door and ran down the walk way. "I finally found you guys! I tried to go to Tess, but she wouldn't answer the door!"

Taylor and Trent looked at Simon and watched him stumble forward and drop all his books on the ground everywhere.

"Yeah, that would be because unfortunately..." Trent stopped. "You know, why would I deliver the news to you, anyway?"

"News?" Simon looked at Trent. "So, you know?"

"Know what?" Taylor asked.

"Cole killed Dallas, I saw it...he waited for Dallas and Glenn and they came around the corner and he burnt Dallas into nothingness...and Glenn ran away..." Simon explained.

Trent looked at Taylor and then raised an arm and balled his hand into a fist and lightly pulled it down in a victory sort of way. "Score?" He questioned.

Taylor stared at Trent and shook his head. "No, we cannot be happy about it."

"Oh..." Trent dropped his arm. "Can't blame a guy for trying."

"So, you guys didn't know? Then...what news do you have?" Simon asked.

Taylor looked at Simon. "It's really none of your business...and soon everyone will find out anyway. So, you can just wait like everyone else, because really, I don't feel like acknowledging it right now." Taylor spoke in an angry but saddened tone, as if thinking about it would make him break down again and the thought of breaking down made him angry.

Trent nodded towards the door. "Thanks for letting us know...but, you should probably go, it's scary when Taylor is the angry and emotional one, it's a rarity."

Simon looked between the brothers and then leaned down, gathering his books and he turned around and left the court yard.

Once Simon was gone, Taylor sat down on a bench and closed his eyes and leaned forward, placing his hands on the sides of his head. "I can't deal with it, I can't keep dealing with it. Figuring out how to get The Arc...now Cole killed Dallas...and Tess is gone, killed herself. We can't even grieve that..." He looked up at Trent. "And it seems like it was just yesterday that I finally got you and...we don't even get to just love each other...ever. It's always something and...I can't deal with it..." His breathing picked up as he was getting upset again.

Trent lowered to his knees in front of Taylor and reached up and took his hands. "I know it's rough...and Cole...just don't even think of it right now. Dallas just pissed him off. I'll...I'll figure out how to get The Arc and..."

Taylor opened his eyes and he looked at Trent. "And when can we just be? When can we just exist together? When can we just feel?" He asked, tears pouring down his face. "I want to be strong for you...but it's just one thing after another."

"Hey...you're not supposed to be the strong one, I am...I was meant to take care of you." Trent reached up, gently rubbing the back of Taylor's neck. "So let me do that."

Taylor leaned forward and pressed his forehead against Trent's. "I don't even want to be here." He spoke softly.

"Go home...and rest." Trent closed his eyes and then pulled Taylor closer and lightly kissed him. "I'll deal with things, I'll figure some things out."

Taylor nodded after the kiss was broken and he opened his eyes and looked at Trent and stood up. "Have we ever...said it to each other?"

"Said what?" Trent asked.

"I love you." Taylor clutched the straps of his back pack in his hands, nervously.

"I love you." Trent smiled and leaned in, kissing Taylor one more time and then he looked down at Taylor's nervous clutch on his back pack and rubbed his back. "It's okay."

Taylor nodded and walked towards the door, Trent opened it and walked in after Taylor, seeing a group of guys leaning against the window on the opposite side of the busy hall, staring at them.

"Go." He urged Taylor on.

Taylor watched the guys. "They're going to start."

One of the guys grinned.

Trent looked at them. "Say anything...and you will regret it." He pointed in their direction. "Taylor...go."

"We'll regret it?" The guy and his four friends, not really belonging to any cliche groups, just typical students, looked more like the skater crowd. "And how is that?"

"Know what happened to Avery? She was thrown at a table and it killed her..." Trent looked at each one of them. "Think about that. Oh, and take a look at her locker when you pass by it, very telling."

Taylor looked between them and at Trent's insistence, he turned and took off through the crowd.

The first guy shook his head. "You two are sick." He turned around and nodded his friends on and the small group headed off.

Trent frowned. "Because you don't understand." He mumbled and then headed off to figure out what issue needed to be dealt with first, this hadn't been one of them.

"So, he pissed me off and I flamed his ass." Cole grinned as he grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat it on the bar counter.

Kieran laughed, lounging on the couch in nothing but a white silk robe, a glass of champagne in his hand. "Sounds like you got a kick out of it."

"I felt powerful." Cole said, after he popped the top off the beer. He looked over at Kieran. "It's like I'm above people like that...and level with the twins...and unlike them, I don't have any cares in the world." His eyes squinted at Kieran and he walked towards the couch and sat on the edge of the coffee table and took a sip of his beer.

"You look curious." Kieran said, after Cole sat down.

"I just wondered if you knew who knocked Avery off. You seem resourceful, like a supernatural 411." Cole said.

Kieran took a sip of his champagne and then smiled. "Jordan knocked her off."

Cole's eyes sparked with curiousity. "How'd she do that? Not that I've really met her."

"Well, lets see." Kieran leaned forward, his face closing the distance, he stared into Cole's eyes as their lips came so close and he sat his glass on the coffee table. "You know, you are so much better than Liam ever was." His hand lightly brushed across Cole's cheek and then he eased back.

Cole stared into Kieran's eyes as he came so close, bringing back those thoughts that ran through his mind from the other night, his eyes drifted shut as he felt his hand run along his cheek and when he sensed the distance, his eyes opened.

"Lets see." Kieran closed his eyes. "Hmm..." He grinned and had a brief giggle fit. "Avery is upset about a year book picture...she is fighting with Tess...." His eyebrows lifted and his lips formed an 'O' shape. "Avery is going to slap her...but Jordan won't have that, she kicks ass and kills the bitch." Kieran opened his eyes. "Threw her at a table, I don't even think Jordan's intentions were to kill."

Cole slowly nodded. "Tess...doesn't surprise me. I mean she raised hell when Mia threw a seashell at her."

"Do you still think of Tess, have feelings for her?" Kieran asked, stroking his own chest with his finger in a seemingly idle manner.

Cole slowly shook his head. "I'm...apathetic about my past now, I mean...it's like I'm a new person." He eyed Kieran, not offering up who his thoughts were about, and that only happened when he was close to him.

"A fresh start, that's good." Kieran leaned close again and grasped his glass of champagne and pulled it forward. "Cole, I get a sense that there is someone you think about...I also get a sense that...well, it doesn't entirely scare you, but it confuses you."

Cole stared at Kieran and then turned his head downward, trying to avoid eye contact. "I don't...really."

"You don't fool me." He reached up and grasped Cole's chin, pulling his head up to face him. "I'm your maker now." He grinned and then took a sip of his champagne. "You don't have to keep secrets, while I might know everyone, I don't exactly go out and get in the mess, do I?"

Cole stared into Kieran's eyes. "No...you don't." He reached up and his hand moved over Kieran's, the one that held his chin. "Wouldn't you have fun, though? Getting in the mess?"

"Maybe...but sometimes, I like creating my own messes." He then, without any hesitation or fear of consequence, lifted his glass of champagne and openly, and purposefully turned it over and poured it all over Cole's shirt. "Like that."

Cole jumped back when Kieran poured the champagne on him and he stood up and stumbled back and around the coffee table. "Gah!"

Kieran grinned. and held the glass up. "Mind putting this in the sink while you throw your shirt in the washer?"

Cole looked at Kieran with a look of anger. "What was the purpose of that for?!"

"Oh...don't get mad." Kieran laughed louder.

Cole snatched the champagne glass from him and headed for the kitchen and he tossed it in the sink angrily, causing the delicate glass to shatter. He then opened the laundry closet and yanked his shirt off, throwing it in the washer at the top of the stackable washer dryer set.

"Hey." Scout sat down at the table where he spotted Baily.

"Hey, where is everyone else?" Baily asked.

"Well, haven't seen the twins, Jordan is wanted for murder, not sure if anyone is even baby sitting Zaine, I don't even really know the guy, and...Tess killed herself last night."

Baily looked at him in horror. "She...she did..."

"From what I'm told...she didn't want a baby born, a fallen angel baby that...protected it's self." Scout shook his head. "And in all of this...I become the new third." He frowned. "I never asked to be anyones replacement." He sighed. "On a positive note...feel any difference?"

Baily looked down at the table and then up at Scout. "I feel normal."

"Got the power taken away." Scout lowered his chin onto his crossed arms on the table. "But, it pales in comparison to everything else. I can't be their third...they probably don't want anything to do with me. I...feel totally horrible. Here I come and there she goes. It's like...why?" He sat up. "Why? Why couldn't I just be the new guy?"

"I'm sure they will understand." Baily reached out and placed a hand on top of Scout's. "It's an understandable feeling, they might just need some space for now. And...maybe that's for the best."

"I just...don't know how I can be with them without feeling like I'm replacing her, I was supposed to be the fourth, not the third. They didn't even know about me being one of them, no one knew, I didn't know. It's like all the timing was set up...for me to...save the number."

"That's not true, things happen, if it were really like that, they would just be finding out about you now, which would really be worse." Baily lightly patted his hand and sighed, eating a French fry. "How did Jordan get wanted for murder?" He asked, trying to steer the subject.

"Well, when she threw Avery at the table, it killed her. I don't think she meant to, but that's how it happened." Scout ran a hand through his hair. "I can only imagine what her world looks like right now, though...it's not like she couldn't escape even a high security prison, unless you're using some thick fucking titanium."

"I think they do." Baily said. "Though I think really special arrangements would be made for her. It's best that she just not get caught." He looked around.

Scout shook his head. "I'm going to head out, I can't do school today."

Baily looked up. "Lets go to my house then." He stood up.

Scout managed a brief smile. "Unless we're just going to watch a movie that's really so good we don't talk, I wouldn't be good company."

"A movie then." Baily nodded and grabbed Scout's hand and pulled him out of the cafeteria.

Kristen, a sandy blonde haired girl, rather pretty but not exactly popular crowd material, she didn't care to be, she was class president and valedictorian, those achievements alone were enough to make her happy. She walked into Simon's office in the student committee room and was shocked by what she saw.

Tess ripped a bunch of pictures down and a lot were scattered in a mess on the floor, but there were still a lot taped to the walls. Kristen's eyes widened at the side and she took a step back and bumped into the desk and turned around, seeing Tess was Simon's desk top background. "Oh my god!"

Simon stood in the door way of his office and frowned. "I didn't want you to see this."

Kristen turned towards Simon. "Are you insane?! This is..." She looked around. "This is like the kingdom of all shrines..." She looked at him. "Did you not hear that she killed herself last night?"

Simon's eyes widened. "She...she what?"

"She killed herself." Kristen walked closer to Simon and lightly shoved him outside and closed the door to his office, standing in the main room. "Apparently she was pregnant..and she killed herself. This was after she went to an abortion clinic...and the doctor had a heart attack right before he was supposed to do the job."

"How did you find all of this out?" Simon asked, his eyes lowered towards the floor.

"Because, my cousin is a receptionist there..." Kristen grabbed Simon's hands and pulled him over to the table and then she sat down, waiting until he sat across from her. "Okay, well...I obviously get it, you really liked her. You weren't stalking her, were you? At least not openly?"

"No, I just took the pictures from far away, I never bothered her." Simon looked up at Kristen. "She did come to me...and she wanted me to fake blackmail Avery and sleep with her."

Kristen's eyebrows lifted. "Simon...oh god." She ran a hand through her hair and sat back. "When are you going to understand? These kind of girls...what did she promise you? Obviously it's not Avery you wanted."

"She said we would be together after graduation." Simon frowned. "I guess...deep down, I knew it was a lie. I just...wanted to make her happy."

Kristen looked up at Simon. "And what was that with the year book photo of Avery?"

"Something else she wanted me to do, she wanted to make it look like Avery stole Trent from her because Avery was being a bitch to Taylor."

"Right...for their incestuous relationship." Kristen nodded and then paused. "Not that I..care, just saying."

Simon's eyebrows lifted. "Well..." He stared at Kristen with a questionable expression.

"You...should clean out your office, burn all those pictures...before someone else finds them and thinks you stalked her to suicide." Kristen then looked up when Raidyn walked in.

"Don't worry, your personal cleaning man is here!" He grinned.

"Uh...you?" Kristen looked at him, confused. "Who...who hired, what...what exactly do you do?"

Raidyn's eyes widened at Kristen and he walked behind her and leaned down and around to look at her. "Anything..." He then shifted to the other side of her. "And everything!"

Simon shrugged. "I wanted a friend."

Kristen smiled and slowly nodded. "Well, I see..." She looked at Raidyn. "Have fun...cleaning. It's nice of you."

Raidyn stood up and walked around the table. "Well, I have to be nice...after all." Raidyn leaned down to eye level with Simon and grinned. "I kind of freaked Tess out when I met her."

Kristen leaned back. "What did you do?"

"I..." Raidyn stood upright and turned around to look at Kristen. "..don't remember. Ha...short term memory issues! I can say I was hopping desks like a frog! Got away with it too...but that's what happens when Mr. Rozario is your...cool big bro!" He winked and pointed a finger at each of them as he back stepped and then bumped into Simon's office door. "Crap!" He spun around and then opened it and walked in, shutting it behind him.

Kristen grinned. "He's fun."

"Quirky..." Simon stood up. "Well, I guess..." He looked around. "What should I do?"

Kristen stood up and walked over to him and firmly placed her hands on his shoulders in a single pat. "Why not try to make friends with the twins? I'm...curious."

"Of what?" Simon grinned. "Is that a girl thing?"

Kristen playfully narrowed her eyes at him. "No...it's a journalist slash writers sort of thing. I think, and call me open minded, very open minded, but...one day, maybe people should become tolerant of incest. I mean, we all know why heterosexuals shouldn't do it." She guided him towards the door. "We don't want deformed babies...but are they going to create deformed babies that will suffer? No! And...I kinda don't know where my brain is going, I just want to meet them!" She shoved Simon out the door. "So go!" She yanked the door shut.

"Kristen!" Simon waved his arms up and then sighed when she shut the door.

"So...yeah, he's spent most of his life in psychiatric facilities, since middle school, after like sixth grade. The schizophrenia...the symptoms, really scared my parents, that's why they did that to Raidyn. When they died though, I..well, naturally got the parental rights or guardianship...whatever you want to call it." Preston shook his head. "And I couldn't afford to keep him in there, unless I sold the house, all the money is tied up into a by payment inheritance."

Shay nodded, listening from where she sat at her side of the large L shaped desk that had been put in the room for the two teachers. "That must be rough." She clasped her hands beneath her chin. "Though, he seemed more hyper active to me...not so much disturbed."

"Well, so long as he's on his medication, usually it's okay, if it comes...it's in mild flares, other wise he has pretty semi-normal periods." Preston nodded and smiled. "He's been...at least a little charming since uh...coming to live with me. Nothing to scary...yet."

"Well, I hope whatever comes, you can handle it." Shay said, looking down and pulling a pen out of her mug of pens and she lightly tapped it against the desk.

"The voices are the worst for him, he had an episode once where he described like a thousand voices...and he couldn't hardly think, I could only imagine being in a house where it's supposed to be quiet...and hearing that. He had a really stressful reaction. That's when he busted a window with his head...then he wanted to stab glass in his ears. That's what got him put in a facility in the first place."

Shay's eyes widened. "Wow, I could understand the fear, if no one had been there...he could have destroyed his hearing."

Preston nodded and then grew quiet as the door opened and the students started pouring in. "Thanks for...letting me ramble."

Shay smiled. "Any time, so long as you return the favor."

Trent walked in and that was when he spotted a bleached blonde Jordan, hair almost as white as snow, sitting at the back corner of class, trying not to be noticed. His eyes widened and he quickly pushed his way through the crowd and sat down beside her. "Jordan..." He whispered.

"Shh..." Jordan lowered her head, blonde hair falling down around her face.

"You really think you can get away with that? You're going to have to be one of those floor lookers...Who's idea was it to dye your hair for a disguise?" Trent asked.

"Jackson's...he's letting me hide out at his place." She said.

"And I thought he was just being a dumb guy for us..." Trent looked down. "Maybe he knows where The Arc is." He tugged out his phone and then paused. "Do you know about Tess? Does he know?"

"I'm the one that busted in and found her, I was the anonymous caller." Jordan frowned. "She was already dead when I got there...and I haven't told Jackson yet, though he likely knows by now."

Trent looked up and then stood up and headed for the door. "Sorry...emergency!" He held his phone up and looked at Shay. "Please? It's...a rough day."

Shay looked up at Trent as she stood up, getting ready to start the class, knowing the twins were close friends to Tess, she nodded. "Go ahead, I'll give you a free period, just let anyone know if they ask."

"Thanks." Trent walked out of the class room and into the hall where Simon came to a stop.

"I was looking for you..." He paused. "You're not Taylor, right?" Knowing how pissy Taylor had been earlier.

Trent looked at Simon. "No, he went home. I'm kinda busy, is there something you want, guy?" He paused. "Wait...I remember you."

"Uh...just my friend wants to talk to you, not just you...but both of you, my friend...Kristen." Simon then paused and he shifted his feet. "Please don't be angry about that, I'm really sorry..."

Trent's eyebrows lifted. "Well, it can't happen today, Taylor isn't here...tell her to try catching us tomorrow or something." He then looked down at his phone and started dialing Jackson's number. "And...don't worry about it...my heart wasn't all in it anyway."

"Sure." Simon nodded and turned around and then quickly headed off.

"Hello?" Jackson answered in a quiet and somber tone.

"It's Trent...uh...you sound like you heard."

"I did...and I don't understand why. I mean...the autopsy said she was pregnant and an abortion clinic called and the abortionist had the strangest heart attack. I...it's supernatural related, isn't it?"

Trent leaned against the wall. "Not to get into to much detail...but she was raped by...a being and after she failed at the abortion, the baby killed the doctor, that's why it was so strange, she figured she couldn't get rid of it. I guess...that's why she did it."

Jackson frowned. "Well, thanks for calling me, I didn't expect it."

"I..sort of have an ulterior motive. Um...at the scene, did the cops find or take a golden chest, like a treasure chest, really heavy, takes multiple people to lift? You'd probably expect to find it in a Museum or something."

"No, I mean...it's not like they go in and take random things, most of their search was maintained in the bathroom, the bedroom appeared undisturbed, so as far as I know, they didn't dig through it." Jackson said. "But, I wasn't there, so I couldn't say."

"Alright, well, I guess I'll have to look myself."

Jackson looked up. "If it's a gold treasure chest...her parents might have already found it, digging through her things, natural response to a death."

"Lets hope not, that is crucial to us." Trent said. "I'm going...and by the way, unless you can disguise Jordan better than that, I wouldn't send her back here, shes likely to be spotted." Trent then pulled the phone away and hung up.

Taylor looked up when he saw Zaine walk through the door. "Hey, where have you been?"

"Trying to find Jordan." He frowned and walked over to the kitchen counter and he looked across at Taylor. "I guess she ran...if the cops are after her."

Taylor looked up at Zaine. "Well, if you feel like you've lost something, you're in similar company." He took a sip of his Sprite.

"I feel like...I never had anything to begin with. She always talked about being free...and we got free...and from that point on, I didn't...and still don't...know what to do with it."

Taylor looked up at Zaine and smiled briefly. "I kinda felt like that at one time, like...really blank."

Zaine nodded. "I was thinking...maybe I would just...go and see where I end up."

"You would be a lot safer...away from us." Taylor frowned. "A lot more peaceful, maybe even have a chance at really living life...not just always taking care of it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well...for one, I'm supposed to be grieving a friend, and at the same time, I just want to be with Trent...and just be together and forget everything else, then I feel guilty because I'm supposed to be grieving and instead, I'm not really doing either because we're having to take care of so much business and really...all I'm doing is just...hating it."

Zaine sat on one of the stools and leaned forward, resting his chin on his crossed arms that were on the bar. "You feel a lot...I envy that, I wish I felt more...but I don't."

Taylor looked up at Zaine and held back what he wanted to say to that, instead replacing it with something a little kinder. "In time...you will. Something tells me...whoever it was that...brought you up dedicated far more time preparing Jordan for the world."

Zaine's eyebrows lifted. "Could be." He sat up.

"Well...I hope you find what you're looking for...where ever you go." Taylor managed a small smile.

Zaine nodded. "Yeah, we'll see. I figured I would find a train with an open car..just hop on it, like the movies." He grinned.

"That would be fun." Taylor laughed softly.

Zaine sighed and got up and walked over, grabbing his duffel bag off the couch and then headed towards the door and turned back towards Taylor. "Thanks for everything...and, if you do happen to see Jordan, let her know...and make sure she knows...I did it because I wanted to."

Taylor nodded. "I will."

Zaine nodded. "And Taylor? Don't let anything be more important than love...otherwise, I think you will really be miserable."

"That would be easier if we at least knew what the translations were." Taylor shrugged.

Zaine looked down and then turned and walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

Taylor sighed and headed over to the couch and fell back on it, staring up at the ceiling and then he heard his phone and grabbed it, reading the text from Trent. "Jackson is unsure if they took The Arc, but he thinks they probably didn't even look. Tess' parents might have already found it. I'm sending Scout to check it out, don't worry about anything."

Taylor deleted the message and laid his phone on the coffee table, closing his eyes.

Cole's eyes opened and he looked around, not even taking the time to be confused, the only thing on his mind was getting relief from the sexual arousal that he felt, it was as if Kieran's touches lingered, and he found himself shivering. He pushed away from the counter and looked down, his hand sliding into his briefs, stroking himself, then he looked towards the hallway.

Kieran was laying on his bed, watching television when the door burst open and Cole came in. Kieran looked at him, confused. He quickly turned the television off and then dropped the remote on the floor when Cole pounced him and pinned his arms to the bed, straddling him.

"You're doing it..." He stared down at Kieran. "You make me miss time...and then when I come back...all I want is release and my head is filled with thoughts of you. The first time I wondered for just a second, why? That's not me...but then I didn't care, the more I thought of you, the better it got, I couldn't stop, I needed to think of being with you...to get what I wanted."

Kieran stared up at Cole, surprised at how fast he figured it out. "Really?"

"What do you expect me to do now? Repeat the process?" He then pushed his hips forward, pressing firmly against Kieran. "Play your game?"

Kieran stared up at Cole. "I don't know." Came his delayed response. "I don't know what you would do."

"Well, you want to tease...I think...you should finish the job." His grip on Kieran's wrists tightened.

Kieran's eyes slightly narrowed. "It's not time yet, I need you to be desperate."

Cole grinned. "I'm pretty desperate right now. Do you know...I felt tingles all over my body when I came out? As if you were still there, touching me."

"Okay...I see that...you're pretty bad off." Kieran nodded.

"So do something about it, make all those tingles come back...in fact, let me experience what you do to me...that makes me wake up like this." Cole leaned in closer. "Consciously.."

Kieran lifted his hands when Cole released him and he reached up, pushing him off and Cole rolled over to the side and Kieran climbed on top of him and his hands ran up Cole's chest, heightening his nerves, increasing his pleasure, making him more sensitive to every little touch. He leaned down and his lips pressed to Cole's as he kissed him deeply.

Cole's eyes widened and he shuddered as he felt his nerves quake with pleasure and then his eyes drifted shut as Kieran kissed him, it felt good, incredibly good, better than anything he had experienced before. Yet in his mind, he knew this wasn't him and part of him didn't care. His hands slid up Kieran's arms and then around his back and he lightly gripped the silk robe tied around him.

"Not yet." Kieran whispered after he broke the kiss and then he leaned down and started kissing Cole's neck, his hands running down and his thumbs dipped into the waist band of those boxer briefs. He felt Cole's hips lift up and he moved down, tugging the briefs off of him and then he looked down at him.

Cole shivered once the last piece of clothing was removed, the little tingles of each and every touch being left behind like a delayed response. His eyes shifted up to Kieran in a desperate and lust filled gaze. "Finish me..." He whispered.

Kieran stared down at him thoughtfully and then he leaned down and wrapped his hand around Cole's cock and slowly began to stroke it, causing his eyes to fall shut as he groaned in pleasure, gripping the sheets and thrusting his hips towards Kieran's hand. It was moments later that Cole felt the warm wetness of Kieran's mouth as he went down on him and then closed his lips firmly around him once he had taken him all in, deep throating him.

"Fuck!" Cole's back arched and he jerked from one side to the next, his whole body reacting to the pleasure as he shifted and writhed about, hips thrusting towards Kieran's face. Kieran slowly pulled up and then pushed down again and quickly he picked up the pace, his tongue swirled around Cole's cock while his hands ran up his chest and neatly trimmed nails dragged their way back down.

Cole let go of the sheets with one hand and he grabbed the back of Kieran's head and pushed down while he thrusted up, causing Kieran to grunt in reaction to the rough and firm gesture of pleasure. Kieran pulled up and then released Cole and slid up his body to be eye level with him again, cock against cock as he wore nothing beneath that robe. Kieran's hips rolled and grinded against Cole and he kissed him deeply.

Cole sucked in a quick breath as he was drawn into that kiss and he wrapped his arms tightly around Kieran, possessively tightening his grasp as he thrusted upwards against him in response, their motions causing the robe to eventually fall open as the tie became weak and fell apart. The kiss was broken moments later as his face tensed and he let out broken up grunts of pleasure as he began to release a mess of cum between their stomachs and their cocks.

Kieran grinned, feeling Cole's release and this only caused him to grind further, sliding himself against Cole, the slick wetness that his cum provided only increased the pleasure, his head lowered and he pressed his forehead into the pillow, lightly nibbling Cole's shoulder with his teeth as he cried out softly and began to release himself, increasing the mess between their bodies.

Cole stared up at the ceiling in that dazed expression like he had last time, except now it was more intense, more paralyzing. Kieran grinned and sat up. "Happy?" He then shifted off of him and collapsed onto the bed next to Cole.

"I...I didn't think...I would actually enjoy it. The thoughts...they were so good." Cole looked over at Kieran. "How did you change me?"

Kieran looked at Cole. "Because that's what I can do. Of course...if I just left you alone..." He looked up at the ceiling. "You would want whatever you wanted." He looked down. "The sad thing about being me...is that men only want me because I make them, I've never met one who...came of his own free will."

"To come of his own free will means you must accept his free will." Cole rolled over onto his side, still shivering from everything that he felt.

"Which I don't like." Kieran spoke softly. "I like the power...but it's always temporary. Give it about an hour, so long as I leave you alone, the high will fall."

"Is that how it was with Liam?"

Kieran looked at him and nodded. "Pretty much, I mean we formed a special bond over time, but the intimacy only existed when I made it happen."

Cole stared at Kieran and then leaned forward and kissed him softly.

Kieran's eyes shut when Cole kissed him, surprised that he made such a gesture, but he knew, it was the after affects, like an after glow, slowly fading.

Scout laughs as he walked hand in hand with Baily into the guys bathroom and then he took a deep breath and looked at the mirror. "I've never taken a passenger before, not even sure that I can."

"You can, I'm sure of it, so long as I'm holding your hand, I'm sure that is how it works."

"Lets hope." Scout took a deep breath and stared intensely at the mirror and then the background began to wave like ripples of water before it changed and became the background of Tess' bathroom. Scout looked around and then reached in, grabbing his reflections hand and he closed his eyes and opened them a second later and instantaneously, he found himself in Tess' bathroom with Baily. "It worked."

"Head rush." Baily closed his eyes, shifting his weight from foot to foot a few times.

Scout turned around and tried not to laugh in case someone was there. He walked along and looked around the corner of the door, seeing no one in her room, he walked out into her room and made his way to her closet.

Baily followed after him. "It's gone." He said after the closet was opened the The Arc was not there.

"Crap." Scout hurried into the closet and fell to his knees, pressing his hands to the floor and closing his eyes, that was when he experienced a vision of Tess putting papers in an envelope.

Baily followed after him, watching him.

Scout's eyes opened. "I know where the translations are." He stood up and grabbed a shoe box off of a shelf and opened it, finding a crystal pyramid and an envelope. "She probably knew they would find The Arc."

"Hopefully you don't need The Arc for anything."

"I think it was just to deliver the message." Scout looked down at the envelope.

Baily grinned and walked over to Scout and leaned up and kissed him.

Scout smiled after the kiss. "We should go before we get caught." He grabbed Baily's hand and headed towards the closet door until he heard foot steps. His eyes widened and he yanked the closet door towards the closet, making sure to slow down in order to quietly close it.

Ava walked into Tess' room and looked around. "I heard voices." She mumbled to herself, walking towards the bathroom and she frowned, it was the one room that she didn't want to look into. She closed the door and then walked around and headed towards the closet.

Scout squeezed Baily's hand and quietly took a few steps back as he heard Ava's steps growing closer.

Ava grabbed the closet door and opened it, finding no one there. Her eyes shifted to the left and then to the right where the hanging clothes split open to reveal the built in mirror. She made a face and walked into the closet and pulled the clothes over the mirror.

Scout and Baily stumbled out into another closet, getting tangled up in more clothes, pushing them and brushing them out of the way. "Blah!" Scout turned around, tugging Baily out through the mess of clothes.

"Thank God for built in mirrors." Baily said. "Where are we?"

"Where we need to be." Scout walked out of the closet and through the room, out into the hallway. "Trent?! Taylor?!" He called out.

Trent broke the kiss from where he and Taylor had started to ignore the movie and had began to make out.

Taylor sighed, though a grin formed anyway. "One day."

"Some day..." Trent said in a sing song voice and looked around, snapping his fingers and the lights came on. "In here..." He sighed.

Scout walked with Baily into the living room with the envelope. "Almost got caught...but! I have the translations. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, The Arc is gone, Tess hid the translations somewhere else in her closet."

"Well...The Arc was only an energy base, though it was a big energy base, aside from that, it was only to deliver a message." Taylor said as he walked over to Scout and took the shoe box and he laid it on the coffee table, opening it to find the crystal pyramid. He then grabbed the envelope and opened it and pulled out the translations and began to read them.

Scout and Trent grew closer, leaning over Taylor's shoulder to read as well.

"That's not possible. The entire planet isn't...or can't ever be on the same date at the same time." Trent paused. "Unless time were to stop or the Earth stopped spinning, or both. Even then, the time zones would still not fall into a single time."

"Unless it's not by modern time or even man made time." Taylor kept reading. "It could be...the specific locations time zone or Nibiru's time or...simply some kind of space time and is merely explained to us in this way so that we can understand it." Taylor hypothesized.

"I would...go with the second theory...to be perfectly honest." Scout said, his eyes then squinted. "Wait...that has to be it!" He spun around and stepped in front of the twins. "Look!"

Trent and Taylor looked up at Scout. "Okay...you got us...loud and clear." Trent said.

"When it's aligned with the Orion belt, which the pyramids were built to be aligned to. Once Nibiru crosses that path...on the date given, that is when the process begins, so it goes by the Egyptian time zone. The calendar has nothing to do with Earth time, it calculates Nibiru time, the only reason it was made for us to understand, by making it read Earth time, is because we were meant to carry it out." Scout spread his lower arms out, as if waiting for thoughts.

Taylor looked at Trent. "Makes all the sense in the world."

Trent slowly nodded and then grinned at Scout. "You catch on quite quick. So, you will be our transport there."

Scout's eyes widened. "Hell, fuck no." He shook his head. "All them people are so hostile, I'm not getting shot in one of their little hut houses. I would also have to know what the house looks like on the inside, the only reason I was able to port into your closet was because I hoped all the closets came with standard wall mirrors and I attempted and BAM, they did."

"Then who's paying our flight?" Trent asked.

"How do you pay your bills?" Scout asked.

"Uh...Trent robs ATM's..." Taylor rested his chin on his hand, that elbow rested on his opposite arm which crossed his stomach.

"You're the trust fundy with the silver spoon." Trent said.

"Who also would have to explain over seas travel. That's far different than going shopping." Scout looked at the floor, thoughtfully.

"Tell your parents it's for a field trip and..uh...some of your friends can't afford to go and you want to pay their way." Baily said. "I...know it's not my destiny or anything, but I would at least like to go...if I can."

"We need to kill two birds with one stone." Trent looked at Baily. "While we're gone, you need to find and kill Kieran. Maybe in turn it also kills Cole."

Scout looked up. "Wait, what? You want Baily to take on a demon on his own?"

"Jordan is still here, she can help him and then he can help her escape the city and the cops won't find her." Taylor said. "Scout, it all has to work out and balance...when we come back, we want to come back to a pleasant existence."

"Speaking of that, I better call her and make sure she hasn't gotten in trouble." He walked off to call Jordan.

Baily looked at Scout. "It's fine, whatever helps the cause."

Scout frowned and shook his head.

"Besides, it will be easier for you to convince your parents to pay for three for the trip over four." Baily reached up and rubbed his shoulder.

"Okay, I'll go deal with them, see what I can do." Scout nodded towards Baily and they headed for the door.

Taylor watched Trent walk off towards the kitchen, then Scout and Baily head off. He looked down at the shoe box. "And...I'll guard the crystal." He folded the translations and put them back in the shoe box with the crystal pyramid and put the lid on it and then sat on the couch and looked at the television. "And...watch Carrie..."

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..