Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,208 Words
  • 791 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Defied Reality - 20. Chapter 20: Borderline Love Or Obsession

Cole sat in the Jacuzzi out back on the condo's rather large master deck, big enough for one and with enough room for a glass table and four chairs and still enough walking space to get around. "So, I'm a demon...and I've been playing hooky from school, but aren't I supposed to be out, like...doing stuff?" He asked, wearing a pair of red swimming shorts.

Kieran stepped out in a red silk robe, the belt was tied but most of his smooth chest was exposed. He grinned. "You will, in time. Though, if you want a task, I'm sure I can make one up for you." He said as he pulled the belt free and the robe fell off.

Cole's eyes widened. "Dude, you're not wearing anything!"

"I never wear anything in my Jacuzzi." Kieran stepped inside. "And is that a way to react to your maker?" He sat across from Cole. "Might as well consider me your maker, it's like a three story building and the third story collapses and destroys the second story and...for whatever reason, stops, changing the order of command."

Cole pulled his legs closer to his chest as Kieran got in and he looked right into his eyes, focusing on his face.

That was exactly what Kieran wanted Cole to do, focus on his eyes as that was where his gift of supernatural beauty and allure radiated from, a power of seduction, but he had far bigger plans and the power would come in handy for those plans.

"I don't know what it is..." Cole said, appearing confused. "When I look at you...I feel drawn in."

Kieran tilted his head to the side. "In what way?"

"I'm not sure...just drawn to you, like we're connecting on some kind of...level."

Kieran smiled, it was working, as to how it affected Cole, that all depended on his actions and his intentions. "Maybe it's because we have bonded in our demon lineage."

Cole nodded. "Maybe." He paused. "What about that job? I just...feel like I should be doing something."

Kieran grinned. "You know your teacher, Shay Summers? Why don't you give her a good beat down, her co-teacher, Mr. Rozario? He has a kid brother in the school, his name is Raidyn, frame him for it. You will find him hanging out with Simon."

Cole's eyes squinted. "Seems like Child's play."

"You wanted a job, something to occupy you." Kieran then leaned closer, his face close to Cole's. "So, now you have one."

Cole stared into Kieran's eyes, and as his face came so close, the intentions from his alluring gaze were working rather hypnotically on him. His eyes drifted shut and he leaned closer, his lips brushing against Kieran's, a hand moved over his shoulder and then up and across the back of his head.

Kieran grinned and his eyes shut as they kissed, his hands resting on Cole's chest and he pushed forward, deepening the kiss into a heated passion. He eased back moments later and Cole's head rolled back, his eyes shutting and Kieran ran a hand down the front of his throat and then leaned down and licked the center of his chest, up to the collar bone. His free hand moved over Cole's shorts and he could feel the arousal at full attention.

"Sleep." Kieran whispered and he pulled back and away. "That was Child's play too." He grinned as Cole drifted off to sleep immediately. He stood up and stepped out of the Jacuzzi and quickly yanked the robe around himself. "Awake when I'm out of sight." He mumbled and headed off into the master bedroom and then off down the hall.

As soon as Kieran was out of sight, Cole's eyes shot open and he quickly sat up, not seeing Kieran anywhere. He knew Kieran had been there, he knew the instructions of the plan, but had everything else been a dream? Or for Cole, a horrid nightmare? Then again, as he looked down, he found himself aroused as he thought more about what he assumed was a dream.

His eyes shut as his hand dipped inside of his shorts and he began to slowly stroke himself with his fingers, thinking about how vivid this 'dream' was to him, remembering the feelings, the touches, every little detail. After a moment, he jumped out of the Jacuzzi and ran into the bedroom, shutting the sliding glass door and locking it. He then pulled those wet shorts down as they desperately clung to him and finally kicked them off. He headed towards the bed and laid back on the right side and firmly wrapped a closed fist around himself with his hard cock right in the middle, those thoughts returning as he began to furiously take out his frustrations on himself.

Kieran walked down the hall and looked into the room, Cole's eyes were closed, so he wasn't worried about being seen. He grinned and walked over and kneeled down on the left side of the bed, folding his arms upon it.

Cole's teeth clenched as his fist pulled up and pushed down in rapid motions, then his mouth fell open as heavy breath's escaped him. "God, why couldn't it have finished?" He mumbled and then started to use his imagination, continuing the dream and resuming where it left off.

Kieran grinned and tilted his head to the side.

Cole imagined Kieran going further in the Jacuzzi, imagining in his mind Kieran climbing on top of him, picturing them having sex. He didn't know where any of this was coming from, he just knew it was all he could think about until he finally started to release, which resulted in a loud groan of pleasure as his hips thrusted up towards his hand. Streams of cum shot out, covering his lower chest, down to his stomach, and making a mess all over his hand.

Kieran had moved back to the door, but he took great joy in watching Cole finally release himself, and once it was over, he wasted no time in walking off down the hall, stealth as good as ever.

Cole let go of himself and breathed heavily, staring up at the ceiling, finally the strange thoughts were gone. It was as if he needed them to get the release, now that he had, he felt free from something. And now that he was free, all he could do was question how obsessively he needed to think of Kieran so sexually, and how normal he felt now that it was over. He was straight, why would he want Kieran? Even in dream or imagination?

Baily looked across the table at Scout and grinned. "You should of said that you didn't want to come to the Sushi Shack."

"Uh...well, you wanted to come and...I'm not really hungry." Scout stared down at the sushi and made a face. "Plus...this is the last place Dallas would ever come to."

"I thought you settled all that, in the meeting?" Baily questioned.

"Well, we settled the fact that until we know otherwise, we're assuming I'm one of them...you know, Tess and the twins. And...I think we got a white flag up for the twins, due partly to the fact that I had the twins demonstrate how Taylor saved Dallas' life, and the fact that...if I am one of them, I am bonded to them." He looked up at Baily. "Not in the twin sort of way...but in the Tess sort of way."

Baily nodded. "So...aside from the supernatural business, nothing was accomplished?"

"Well, I stood up for the twins, I let Dallas know where I stood, that they could do whatever they wanted. The twins also explained to them what their bond was and how it came to be." He looked up at Baily. "Still, no one knows I'm gay...and with Dallas knowing I can't control my powers right now, if he found out, it wouldn't surprise me if all bad came of it." Scout poked at the sushi with a chop stick.

"Their powers come from their emotions and thoughts. Like how you wanted that chandelier and then...poof, it flies at you from the television." Baily ate another piece of sushi. "So, Dallas would still be taking a risk of you using your powers to protect yourself." Baily reached across the table and laid his hand on top of Scout's. "We can take it slow, friends in public...and whatever you want us to be in private. I just have one request."

Scout looked at Baily's hand and then he looked up at him, tears rolling down his face. "What's that?"

"No cover girlfriends." Baily said. "I can't stand that sort of thing." He looked at Scout and noticed the tears. "What's wrong?"

Scout cleared his throat and shook his head. "I've never wanted a cover girlfriend, never would." He looked into Baily's eyes. "I just...want someone to love, and I want it to be real...and wonderful."

Baily smiled and turned Scout's hand over and interlaced their fingers, gripping his hand. "It can be, I would do that for you. I just want someone to want me, and to make me happy and...you do that. I look at that strong yet beautiful face and those soft blue eyes...that perfect smile."

Scout smiled and looked down at the table. "Now you're just trying to make me feel better."

"You think so? Then take my advice, go home...and take a long look in the mirror, take yourself in...and try to see what I see." Baily grabbed his coke with his free hand and took a sip.

Scout grinned. "When most people look at themselves in the mirror, they tend to look for their flaws."

Baily ate another piece of sushi and shook his head. "Don't let yourself, in fact...I don't think you could, I've never seen an imperfection when it comes to you."

"Would you stop?" Scout tilted his head to the side. "Now I feel like you're spoiling me...and I feel totally guilty."

Baily lightly laughed. "Okay, I'll stop."

Scout brushed his thumb over the top of Baily's hand. "I can't wait until the day I get the courage...because I want to really and truly be with you."

Baily looked at their hands and then he looked up at Scout and smiled.

"I still don't know why you are here, nothing criminal and especially freaky has happened." Tess crossed her arms and stared out of the large living room window.

"I'm here...because I want in, because I want to be a part of you." Jackson stepped closer. "I've turned my head away so many times, letting you guys off with your simple, made up, excuses...and honestly, I don't want to do that anymore. I want to pick a side."

Tess grinned. "I would say calling the military to pull that sting operation is picking a side." She shook her head.

"I was given no choice, my boss hovered over me and practically forced me to make the call. That's why...if I quit, that will never be an issue again. I'm just glad you're okay."

She turned around and looked at Jackson. "And just how do you think you're going to fit into the scheme of things?"

Jackson looked down and took a deep breath. "I'm going to speak honestly." He looked up at her. "I like you, Tess. I've come to like you, a lot. And there isn't a huge age difference, if that even matters..."

Tess' eyes widen for a moment. "Well, I have to admit, you are hot, for an investigator. I usually always picture the strays of gray hair and the beginnings of saggy aged skin and a funny hat when I think of an investigator. You are far too young for that to start happening any time soon."

Jackson smiled. "I'll..gladly take the compliment."

"It's just...I have to be able to trust you." Tess sat on the couch and crossed one leg over the other. "You have to really earn that, you are a real danger to us with your resources, you know that."

He nodded. "I can understand those feelings. It's why I'm not pushing, I just...simply came here to express what's been inside of me, I just wanted it out in the open."

"I just..." Tess held back from telling him about her unkillable child. "Quit your job, make a copy of the resignation, that's a start...and we'll see where things go from there."

Jackson nodded. "Okay." He looked down. "I should be going." He walked out into the hallway and let himself out of the Condo.

Tess twirled her finger and the door locked and then she looked out of the window again. "If he is trying to do under cover...he's pretty convincing." She laid her head on her arm which was curled on the arm rest. "And if he's not, I'd hate to crush him...if the only way to kill this baby...is to kill myself." She closed her eyes. "Scout is here now, so...if I had to, it wouldn't be a loss to our destiny."

She sat up and shook her head. "Ugh, I'm talking to myself again." She grinned and started to quietly laugh as she fell onto her side on the couch. "Maybe I just need a shrink."

Scout walked into his personal bathroom, yanking his shirt off and tossing it in the dirty hamper and then he went to unfasten his jeans and they, along with his socks, followed through. Though, he stopped short of those white boxer briefs when he looked up at the mirror. He walked closer and leaned down, placing his hands on the sink's vanity as he stared at himself, trying to see what it was Baily saw in him, what Baily believed he could see for himself.

His eyes then widened as the background in the reflection began to ripple like water and suddenly, he saw his reflection standing in Baily's bathroom. "What the hell? Another power?" He squinted his eyes and then slowly brought a hand up and found that he could dip his hand into the mirror as if it were water, his reflection did the same and they found themselves gripping each others hands in some space in between. Next thing Scout knew, he was suddenly in Baily's bathroom, he looked up, expecting to see his own bathroom in the mirror, but the reflection was normal.

"How...in the hell..." He mumbled and looked around Baily's bathroom, looking up when he heard the sound of the shower curtain being completely yanked shut and hot steam began to fill the room as the shower took on the main theme of sound within the room.

"Baily?" He called out, walking closer to the tub slash shower.

The curtain was then yanked back, enough for Baily to stick his head out. "Scout? How did you get here?!" He asked, not offended, but he seemed surprised.

"I...I think it's another power. I was looking in the mirror, like you wanted me to...and then the background reflection changed and my reflection was in your bathroom, and I went to touch the mirror and my hand went into it, like water. Then suddenly, like instantaneously, I'm in your bathroom, like I switched places with my reflection...but the mirror looked normal again once I was here." Scout explained in a rushed tone.

Baily's eyebrows lifted."Neat trick." He reached out and grabbed Scout's hand and lightly yanked him closer. "Want to join me?"

Scout stared at Baily. "Join you? Isn't...well, isn't it to soon? I mean, I would think we should have a better foundation first."

Baily looked down at the tent that Scout's arousal was creating in those briefs and he grinned. "Well, you put up the tent." He laughed, jokingly.

Scout looked down and saw himself and nervously laughed. "Sorry..."

"And last I heard...tents...don't need a foundation." He tugged on Scout's hand.

Scout took a nervous breath and stepped around the curtain and into the shower as Baily pulled the curtain shut, the water soaked him as well as those white briefs, making him rather visible through the fabric. "I just...I don't want you to regret this later, if I do something stupid."

Baily stepped closer and placed his hand against Scout's cock through his boxer briefs and rubbed it as he leaned up and gently kissed him. "I doubt that could happen." He then lowered down to his knees.

"Wait." Scout said, causing Baily to pause as he began to roll those briefs down and stopped short from freeing Scout's arousal. "I don't get it, you think I'm perfect, like I could do no wrong, why?"

Baily looked up at him. "Because it's how I feel when ever I'm around you." He paused. "In fact...when you go away, I actually get scared for feeling so passionately about you."

"Wait...so, when I leave...you think clearer?"

Baily slowly nodded. "Maybe." He grinned. "But come on, you're killing the moment." He then yanked those boxer brief's down and pulled them to Scout's ankles.

Scout stepped out of them as his arousal was free from it's constraints. Baily stood up and immediately shoved him back into the wall, the water pouring down on them as their bodies meshed together and Baily began to kiss Scout.

The simple touch of their bodies colliding was like sending electrical sparks of pleasure to every nerve through out each of their bodies. Scout kissed Baily deeply and then grabbed his arms and stepped aside, spinning them around and he pushed his body further against Baily's, pinning him to the wall of the shower. It was then that the water from the shower changed, remembering the liquidy like substance from the vision he had gotten of the twins.

This new clear yet oil, cum, like substance rained down upon them from the shower, the slickness that it created as it covered their bodies, only made the pleasure intensify. Scout's hips grinded against Baily as their cocks rubbed together. A loud cry of pleasure from Baily was muffled by the kiss, then he suddenly felt Scout gripping his thighs and he was effortlessly lifted up. His arms and legs laced around Scout as the kiss continued, hips went into rolling motions as he grinded his cock against Scout's slicked and slippery stomach, all of a sudden, for both, it was like every part of their body was highly sensitive to every touch and feeling.

Scout broke the kiss and grinned for only a moment, doing all that he was doing without question, but once his mind cleared, he would have questions. He leaned down and started kissing Baily's neck as he allowed him to slide down and then he pushed up, easily sliding himself into Baily, pushing in deep and then pulling back and pushing in again.

Baily's eyes widened at how good it felt to feel Scout inside of him, he was a virgin, he knew it was supposed to hurt, but whatever Scout was doing to them, and the shower, it was preventing any pain. In fact it was increasing the pleasure ten fold, Baily would never find sex that felt as good as this with anyone but Scout or the twins, and it wasn't entirely based on the liquid substance, this same feat of pleasure could be pulled off normally, the body oil was just a sweet incentive.

Scout breathed heavily as he thrusted his hips forward, pushing deep into him, Baily cried out, his eyes watering by the intensity of the pleasure. Scout looked down and suddenly saw the tub was filled, as if he had pulled the stopper and the shower worked on overload to fill the tub up, it was just there. The shower turned off and he pulled Baily from the wall and laid him down in the tub, at the back so that he was partially propped up.

Scout found that this was much easier and a far more relaxing position. His hips speeded up as he pounded Baily, also being a virgin himself, he knew it couldn't possibly feel this good or everyone would be sex addicts. He leaned down, kissing Baily's neck and his jaw line and along his chin before capturing his lips. His hips continued as he slid back and forth, and sometimes rolled in circles, when he grinded inside the warmth of Baily's body.

Baily grunted into the kiss, almost as if he didn't want it, but he did, more than anything, it was probably the only way to even keep him mildly quiet. His lower back arched and he grinded into Scout's stomach and then he ran his hands down his slick back and gripped the back of his thighs, pulling him forward as he pushed back against him.

Scout broke the kiss and he began to gasp, his face contorting, the familiar expression of great pain or great pleasure, this one was due to the latter. His arms shook and his body trembled as his hips jerked around in thrusts, going in at all angles possible and then he pushed in hard and deep and his mouth opened wide, an almost inaudible cry came from him, as if he were trying to hold himself back from making any noise as he began to cum, those hips still thrusting.

Baily opened his eyes and looked up at Scout, feeling that warm liquid as it shot inside of him, however, it was oddly prolonged, rather than lasting a mere ten seconds tops, Scout continued to thrust into him, yet he was soon to discover what Scout was going through as he suddenly reached out and gripped the shower curtain, clenching his teeth so he wouldn't make a sound and his release began as he thrusted himself along Scout's oil covered stomach and abs and started to make a mess of cum between them, by this point, the tub was empty, as if the stopper was undone and the drain sucked it all out without them even realizing it, the tub was just empty.

Scout's one minute release had ended and he breathed heavily and looked down at Baily who was about thirty seconds behind him. His eyes widened.

Baily let out a light scream in which he tried to choke back as the intense pleasure caused him to start ripping the shower curtain down from it's hangers. His eyes opened and finally it was over and he breathed heavily, looking up at Scout with wide eyes. "What kind of sex was that?"

"I...have no idea." Scout got up on his knees, pulling out of Baily. "The kind of sex the twins had...I imagine. None of it...was intentional..."

Baily stared up at Scout, mesmerized. "Well, I sure loved it...all of it. Scout...you're a God."

Scout stared down at Baily and his eyes widened when he said that. "I...I should go..." He climbed out of the tub and grabbed his boxer brief's on the way and worked to pull them back on, despite the mess they were in.

Baily sat up and crossed his arms on the side of the tub, laying his chin on top of his arms. "Where are you going like that? You're a mess, you need at least a rinse." He looked up and grinned. "If my shower works normally again."

"I'll uh...be okay." Scout turned around and leaned forward, looking into the mirror as all the fog cleared from it.

Baily watched on as Scout concentrated on the mirror.

The background in the reflection began to ripple until his reflection was in the twins guest bathroom. "Sorry...I wanted this to be romantic..."

"It was perfect." Baily smiled.

"Right." Scout said with a troubled expression and then slammed his hand through the mirror like liquid and grabbed his reflection's hand.

Suddenly Scout found himself in the guest bathroom at the twins condo and stormed out into the hallway in a mess, one could see right through his briefs, but these were the twins, he was the least worried about them seeing him in such a way. "Trent! Taylor!" He stormed out into the living room, seeing Taylor laying their McDonalds on the bar while Trent sat on the living room side.

"Woah...what happened to you?" Trent asked.

"A freakin' ton." Scout gestured for them to come over.

Taylor walked around the bar and followed Trent.

"Okay, first I started taking notice that Baily idealizes me as the perfect boyfriend, he said I was beautiful, told me to look in the mirror to see if I could see what he sees. Well, then the background reflection changed and my reflection was in Baily's bathroom, I reached into the mirror like water, took my reflections hand and BAM! I'm suddenly in Baily's bathroom. New power, I get it."

The twins slowly nodded. "Go on..." Trent said, knowing this story was bound to get more weird.

"Well, Baily was shocked...for like two seconds, that I was there, until I told him what happened, he yanked me in the shower and...well, things happened. It became more bizarre, you know that liquid stuff I saw you guys in when I had that vision? Well, it began to rain from the shower, soaking us, then suddenly in like seconds, the tub was full of it. So...we're having sex at this point and...I have a feeling...sex wasn't supposed to feel that good! I mean, I know it's supposed to be good...but I'm talking...like being sensitive to everything, as if you'd never been touched before...and your sense of touch is amped like twenty!"

Trent nodded. "That's part of being...us. We all have the ability to manipulate pleasure, of course...during sex, I think we lose control of it and...it just takes over, amps you up higher than normal sex, and...it usually affects your partner too, because you want to make them feel as good as you do."

"Well, does it always create the oil? Not that I didn't love it...but I'm a mess." Scout held out his arms. "And when we started...well, you know, finishing, the tub was suddenly empty again."

Taylor looked at him thoughtfully. "Given who you've hung out with, I'll bet you were a closeted virgin."

"Baily was a virgin too." Scout said.

Taylor nodded. "The oil probably only happened because you had that vision and subconsciously, like your pleasure manipulation, some other power was used to make it, knowing it would enhance the experience. Maybe an illusion turned real...or you could of possibly manipulated reality it's self. Though, this early on, that's a big jump, but a small job."

"He projected a chandelier out of a television, who is to say he can't project things out of his visions, took the oil from the vision and used it in a different way, to fit the setting." Trent theorized.

Scout shook his head. "Forget the oil...there is something else, something I find highly disturbing. Baily...worships me, says I'm perfect, without a flaw. Now I know, a lover might say those things to you. Thing is...in the shower, before everything went out of control, he said when he wasn't around me, when I was gone, he was scared of how passionately he felt about me...and after the sex, he called me a God." His eyes closed and he waved a hand. "Last part, I know, I'm sure it would be a normal response for that...but if you put it together with everything else."

Trent looked at Taylor. "I've never heard of a power like that. Hypnotism? Maybe?"

"Wouldn't I have to want it in order for it to happen? I don't want Baily being a slave to me." He looked between them. "You guys, come on, am I doing anything to you? Making you feel anything, just by being here?"

Taylor shook his head. "Trent?"

"Not a thing, we must be immune due to our bond." Trent said.

Scout sighed. "It can't be hypnotism, that would have to be a will power and a want, which I have neither, not the want or the will. It has to be something else." He looked around thoughtfully. "Maybe my aura? I mean...aura's can be real too, right? Maybe?"

"Like putting on cologne...that everyone should love." Taylor crossed his arms. "Maybe some kind of attract power that you don't make happen because it's not a power you make happen, it's something that's wrapped around you, like a second skin...and it radiates."

Trent snorted a laugh. "Wouldn't Dallas have committed incest with him then?"

"Not if he's not a perfect candidate. We're immune because we're bonded, he could be immune because he's straight. Maybe it only works on those open to it." Taylor frowned. "If Mr. Gage hadn't 'beamed me up, Scotty', we would know."

Tears started to form in Scout's eyes. "He said when ever I wasn't around, when ever I left...he became scared of how much he loved me. I don't want him to be my slave...Is there any way to fix it? I mean, I'm sure it's a handy power when you need it...but not at the cost of hurting someone I love."

"Scout...did you at any time own one of these?" Taylor grabbed a picture of him and his brother, Gage and Tess. He pointed at Gage who still had a necklace, just like the ones stolen from them.

"It was around my neck...and no one could figure out who put it there. I guess the beings were going to drop me off in a carriage, like the three of you, maybe the power failed right then, maybe they freaked out, knew I would die without the ventilator...and were gone before...the generator kicked in."

"So you have it?" Trent asked

"Well, my birth mother was a poor street hooker...she held onto it herself, as I was a kid, she tried to pawn it off to a jewelry store, she thought it was silver, the real thing. The man examined it and said it was made out of a material he had never seen before in his life. My mom freaked, she thought the government would come after her, took me and left town. She kept it, all because she wanted to someday figure out what it was. Eventually she made it to Miami, she was drunk and high..we got into a car wreck and...that was when she met..."

Scout shook his head. "The man that I was told was my real dad. He was a doctor. I guess he agreed on that story they sold me about him dumping her and...this big great miraculous reunion."

Taylor nodded. "I feel for you...and your life, that all sounds rough, then for all of this to happen. But we really need to know if you still have the necklace."

"Yeah, now I know that my dad is some Alien God up there somewhere..." Scout frowned. "My...fake dad locked it up in his safe. She told him the story of it and what happened. He thought it was highly important to keep it under lock and key until the right moment."

He looked down and shook his head. "As if surrendering it will win them the lotto, I know how the government does, they would just take it and tell you not to breath a word of it...or you will disappear."

"If we get it, those necklaces are keys to our other home planet. We originally thought we had to do it as a group, now that Gage has done it alone, we know we can too." Taylor explained. "Our necklaces were taken from us when we got there, apparently we were only meant to see it briefly, I guess that was there way of not entirely depriving us."

"So, one necklace would only transport one?" Trent looked at Taylor.

"Tess didn't see Gage taking any passengers, and he came here alone too." Taylor looked at Scout. "If anyone goes, it would be your right. Just..remember the purpose, aside from seeing your alien home once, you need to find out everything you can about that power."

Scout looked up. "If I can't prevent it...I can't be with Baily, I can't be with anyone, I don't want them to become slaves."

"Why don't you go shower, we have some clothes you can borrow...and you can crash here tonight." Trent offered.

"Yeah, that mirror power can be rather draining..." Scout trailed off. "Wait...is it possible I could get us to our other home that way?"

"I don't remember seeing mirrors." Trent squinted his eyes. "However if it is entirely based on reflection and not directly to mirrors, you could reflect off water, they have a fountain."

Taylor looked up. "Lets theorize more later, Scout needs to clean up...and while I know I'm not an empath, I can feel the stress radiating off of you and it's stressing me." He managed a smile.

"Sorry..." Scout grinned in a weird but apologetic manner and scampered off down the hall to get that shower he really needed, that liquid substance didn't feel good when it was drying.

Raidyn walked around the corner and into the class room, it was late and class certainly wasn't in session. "Presto..."

Preston looked up. "Raidyn." He looked over at Shay. "I'm sorry, I never introduced you, but he's not in the class. He's my younger brother, Raidyn." He looked at his kid brother. "This is Miss Summers."

"Or Shay, if you like." She smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

Raidyn looked between them and half grinned. "Maybe I should nick name myself Raid...like the bug spray."

Preston filed through essay's. "Oh come on, kids called you that all through elementary school. It's not funny."

Raidyn grinned and stepped inside the class room. "Of course it's not funny..." He turned to Shay. "Not when you show up with a can of it...and spray every ones eyes." He quietly laughed. "Almost the whole 4th grade was out for a week, then the adults were just as powerless, sprayed them too."

Shay stared at Raidyn in shock and Preston frowned as his brother aired the dirty laundry of the past.

"Then...you get a jar of roaches in the middle of the chaos, release them...and hope those bitches mate and multiply by the thousands." He stopped at Shay's desk and leaned down, pressing his hands on the edge of it. "They really need a lot of Raid then."

Shay's eyebrows lifted and she slowly nodded. "That's...some story."

Raidyn looked at Preston. "See? She was entertained." He grinned.

"Just keep throwing your stories out there." Preston looked up. "I wanted to give you as normal of a life as I could while you're here...since that was the only choice I had."

"Normal?" He stood up right and stared at Preston. "Normal doesn't exist, normal...is just a big population with to many similarities that it makes them robots, then you add to the pile those that desperately want to fit in and conform to all those similarities and they sticky tag it normal." He patted his chest, over his heart, softly, with his fist. "You want to know what normal was supposed to be? Differences equal to similarities...but just enough to relate in some way, we were all meant to be individuals, not a football pile of normal."

Raidyn walked closer to Preston. "Why do you think we were given so much space to create? This world could be like Alice in freakin' Wonderland, but no, everyone had to build the same generic looking cities and towns every where."

Shay listened, interested in Raidyn's point of view and the way he expressed it.

Preston grinned briefly and shook his head. "Well, I can't control what they do." He looked up at Raidyn. "So go ahead, be your individual...create Alice In Wonderland around you, do whatever makes you a little happy...and deal with the fall out."

Raidyn's eyes narrowed. "By the time people messed with me for that, I could make them feel like tiny little mice and send them running back into their holes." He spun around and looked at Shay. "What do you think?"

"I think...you should be in this class, if you're interested." Shay glanced briefly at Preston, who seemed unaffected by her invitation.

"Why not?" Raidyn grinned.

Shay smiled. "I'll get the message to the front office and you will have to pick up your new schedule to see which class gets replaced. Uh...do you want a say in that?"

"Take me out of gym, I never participate anyway, just had to throw a basketball at the teachers head one good time." He sat on a desk and laughed. "Have to make a statement."

Shay's eyes widen and she looks down and makes a note.

"Yeah, and you're lucky you only got a weeks detention for that, they wanted to suspend you." Preston frowned. "Do you not understand that...they will kick you out if I can't keep you under control?"

Raidyn rolled his eyes and laid back, his upper body leaning over the edge of the desk, his head hovering upside down, just above the seat. "And do they not understand that I can kick their nose in and hang them up by their underwear if they don't stay under my control? Bad wedgie day." He then laughed hysterically.

Shay looked up. "Tess!" She called out, seeing the girl walking by.

Tess turned around and walked to the door. "Miss Summers?"

Raidyn gasped and sat up and then shifted onto his knees on the desk. "I got a dirty little secret...or rather, the knowledge of it."

Tess lifted a single brow at Raidyn and looked at Miss Summers.

Shay made a face at Raidyn. "Uh...this is Raidyn and...he's going to be new to the class. I was just wondering if you could help him out, show him the ropes."

Tess looked at Raidyn. "Uh...shouldn't be a problem..."

"Guess what!" He pointed at Tess. "Simon is making photo wallpaper out of you! Check out his office in the student committee room!"

Tess' eyes widen and her eyebrows lifted. "S...Simon is what? Making a photo wallpaper of me?"

Raidyn laughed. "Yes, for once this isn't a delusional stalker, you got the real deal, baby! He takes photos of you from afar as you're going about your business and he's covering his walls! Bet he's doing it at home too." He paused thoughtfully. "Oh, and he has you as his desktop background, I think he stole it off of...what's it called? FaceSpace?"

Preston slapped his forehead. "Facebook, which you've never had one...obviously."

"They didn't let us on computers there, the bitches." Raidyn stood up and started hopping desks, one foot after the other until he reached the one closest to Tess and kneeled down. "Simon...doesn't deserve you...but I'd sure love to take you from him, find him one day and bust that camera. I'd rip his walls clean for you, we could have a bonfire and a few beers."

Tess forced a smile and a small laugh. "I...appreciate the information, unfortunately...I'm not in the position to date, bad break up and...things in my life have...well, kind of put a boyfriend low on the priorities."

"No boyfriend...just sex...for the natural act that it is, and a friendship would be nice." He grinned at Tess. "How's that sound? Feel like burning all those pictures with me then?"

"Raidyn...leave her alone." Preston stared at his little brother, appalled

Tess back stepped towards the door. "I'll take care of it, thank you for the heads up, and if things change in the future, you will definitely be in mind!" She then quickly slipped out of the class room in a power walk.

Raidyn's grin faded. "That's a shame, she actually looked like a nice girl in those pictures too."

Scout walked down the hall with Baily. "So...that pretty much explains why you feel...and it's not to say that you don't really love me. You do, right? When I'm not around."

"Of course." Baily said. "It's just that...when I get away from you...it scares me how strong that love felt, I question whether it's love or obsession, but I mean, obsession is on your mind all the time, so I didn't understand."

Scout nodded. "I hate that...Point is...the brothers and I are going to figure out what to do with it as it doesn't seem like a controlled power...but rather like an aura, an enhancement."

Baily took Scout's hand and lead him into the guys bathroom and then looked around, making sure no one was in there. He turned towards Scout. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, truth is...it didn't scare me as bad as it did during that moment in the shower...I felt scared...but I couldn't really express it with you...and then when it all happened, I just felt...so much bliss, overloaded love, happiness. Then you left and...it felt like I'd been abandoned forever."

"I would never do that, I just hate this power...whatever it is."

The twins headed towards the bathroom, and little did they know, Dallas and Glenn were right behind them, and Cole had just moved around the hall, seeing the four go into the bathroom at a distance from each other. He watched curiously and headed for the bathroom himself.

Baily stared into Scout's eyes. "When I'm with you, when I look at you...I just want to worship you." He then leaned up and his eyes shut, feeling Scout's arms wrap around him as they kissed. Scout felt completely guilty, but that guilt would soon turn into horror.

"Oh crap! Sorry!" Taylor turned towards Trent only for Dallas and Glenn to come in, just in time to see Scout and Baily breaking the kiss to look in their direction.

"Oh my god..." Dallas stared at Scout.

Cole walked in and let the door fall shut, leaning against the wall, wondering what kind of show was about to go down, if any.

Scout looked at Dallas with wide eyes, his arms still partially wrapped around Baily, who still clung to him in a protective way.

The twins backed up towards the stalls and distanced themselves from each other, Scout and Baily standing by the sinks and Dallas and Glenn standing just inside the bathroom, aligned with the curved hall that lead to the door where Cole came from and stopped just at the curved entrance, looking around at everyone. It was almost like a group stand off and everyone was trying to cover their bases.

Is that what it would be though?

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..