Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 6,308 Words
  • 1,208 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Defied Reality - 4. Chapter 4: Color Flash

Tess walked out of the police station and down the steps, rubbing her head. "After all of that, I shouldn't need you to amplify that power again." She sat on the steps.

"Are you okay?" Taylor sat beside her. "I actually kind of need you for something else."

"Oh no..." Tess shook her head and lowered it. "What now?"

"Spencer suggested we go to the future for clues." Taylor said.

"The future?" Trent sat down. "Not to bad of an idea...I mean, if we eventually find answers, it's like a game cheat."

"Yeah...but if you follow the laws of time travel, we go into the future for answers, that means our future selves would of done the same in their past, our present. So...we could go there and find nothing, especially if our future selves do the same thing, go to the future with no knowledge."

"Huh?" Trent looked confused.

"Okay, our future selves were once sitting here, as our present selves, right now, planning to go to the future, to find their future selves...and it's like an endless cycle. So when we go to the future without answers, we might find our future selves looking for their future selves to which none of the versions have answers." Taylor explained.

Tess looked up. "I don't think that's entirely true. The future has events that have yet to happen, events that our future selves would have encountered, dealt with, learned from. Our future selves have always been in the future, they went through this moment, planned to go even further into the future, regardless, they have always been in the future. Even if they did return to their present, it's still our future, things we have yet to encounter."

"Okay, so we go. How far?" Taylor asked

"Well...seeing as Tess and I are clearly already advancing..."

"And I haven't." Taylor shook his head.

"Trust me, advancing was not fun." Tess frowned and rubbed her head.

"Well our powers are more open to manipulation, Taylor." Trent said.

"Maybe we should go...a few months, three, and lets see what we find." Tess said. "Maybe your power will have advanced."

"Then lets do it."

"Do I get to come?" Spencer asked.

"We wouldn't leave you, buddy." Trent grinned and looked at Tess and then Taylor. "Try this on your own Tay."

"Time travel? Maybe that's an advancement for my power...but the doors are Tess's...I don't think I could do that individually."

"Then try it without me. Tess, just concentrate on opening the door to this room, let Taylor concentrate on the time." Trent advised.

Tess sighed and grabbed Taylor's hand and closed her eyes. "Ready?"

Taylor closed his eyes, concentrating, his free hand moved on top of Tess's which rested on the door knob to the closet. "Go ahead."

Tess and Taylor both pulled the door open and their eyes opened, seeing the room but not themselves. "It's...a different time, otherwise...I think we would see ourselves." Tess said.

Three Months In The Future

The four walked through the door and Spencer shut it behind them.

"Okay, test something." Trent said.

"Like what?" Taylor asked.

"Something relative." Trent looked around thoughtfully. "Time freeze..." He grinned. "Time zones and multiple planes..."

"Huh?" Taylor shook his head, confused.

"You know how they say the spiritual plane exists within the same space as this one? What if...you could make a time zone work in the same way? Create a time zone, within the same space as this room, make it slower or faster, by minutes, seconds, hours...whatever. Just try it." Trent suggested.

"Faster would probably be more beneficial." Taylor closed his eyes and concentrated on being an hour faster.

Taylor's eyes opened, yet no one would notice anything he did from this point on, and he looked around, he looked at the clock and it had jumped an hour in his sense of the world, everyones motions, it was like they were on slow motion.

Taylor walked around and moved behind Trent before willing the time zone to break, causing the clock to suddenly jump back to real time. "Boo!" And suddenly he appeared behind Trent and disappeared from his original location.

"Gah!" Trent spun around and jumped back.

"That's an hour ahead of time, the clock even changed for me..." Taylor grinned. "This is good."

"Imagine what he could do six hours ahead of time? Or behind time?" Tess looked at Trent. "He could be late for class and jump back and arrive on time. Or if he goes blank in class, he could go back to the beginning of class and redo the test."

"Girl, you're talking the little league." Trent grinned.

"So what's your idea for it?" Tess asked.

"That wasn't teleportation. I bet...us being slower than him, we were practically time frozen. He could go into a bank hours after closing, unseen...and rob it at nine at night UK time while they are working at three in the afternoon eastern standard." Trent grinned.

"Hasn't my shoot up taught you anything? No more trouble!" Tess frowned.

"I was just throwing a fun example out there!" Trent laughed.

"Was kind of cool, could freak the cops out that way. Fancy method of super speed." Spencer nodded.

"So, what else?" Taylor waved his arms.

"We find answers...where answers would be kept." Trent turned around as everyone followed and he left the basement apartment and headed upstairs, his aim was for Tess's room.

He opened the door to Tess's room and nodded at her computer. "Look through it."

"You probably got porn in it." Tess walked around Trent and sat down and shook her mouse and started looking through her favorites list, knowing she would save anything important, unless her future self became a stupid bitch.

"Uh oh..." Tess's eyes widen.

"Uh oh? I don't like uh oh." Trent looked at her.

Tess turned around with a news article clip that laid on the desk. "Two teens arrested, one in critical condition after a drunk driving incident..."

Trent walked forward and grabbed the piece of paper and looked at the pictures. "It's us..."

"Now I know why our future selves aren't here." Tess shook her head.

"I'm the one in critical care." Taylor said. "But, I don't get it...where is future Spencer?"

"Probably crying over future you, unless they got him for not being an old man." Trent frowned. "I don't get it though, my new power, I would zap me and Tess out of jail."

"Maybe you don't, it would make us fugitives and escalate the situation." Tess looked at Trent. "That is what I would tell you."

Spencer walked around and looked at the news paper clip. "Well, this won't happen. Look at the date. Take this with us...and we won't do that."

"It'd probably disintegrate if we did, in our time, it doesn't exist. We have to remember the date." Trent said.

"No, maybe it has to happen." Taylor looked up. "We were in a sleep state when our dreams connected, revealed what it did. Maybe I get more answers this way."

"Do you really want to risk that?! Because I don't." Spencer stared at Taylor, upset.

"I have to. I'll get drunk, on this date, I was the driver, I'll drive alone. Neither Tess nor Trent has to get caught...and they can protect you." Taylor said. "I'm not changing my mind."

"Well apparently...I got this website that says the arc...is in Ethiopia..in a chapel, in Axum Ethiopia and there is a guardian and no one is allowed to get in and get to it, ever." Tess rolled her eyes. "If it's really there, like we couldn't get in."

Tess clicked on another site in her bookmarks and her eyes widened as she scrolled down. "And...a really...really long page about...Annunaki."

"Annunaki, that is supposedly an ancient alien race that lived on Earth long ago...like long ago." Spencer said. "I'm kind of a sci-fi fanatic...read a little bit about it."

"Well, maybe you could give me a short version of this...long page." Tess's eyes widened as she kept scrolling.

"Well...that's really all I know. That and they pissed God off and had to leave the Earth and were never seen or heard from again." Spencer nodded.

"Pissed God off." Trent laughed and fell back on Tess's bed.

"Well that's about it." Tess exited her bookmarks and her browser and spun around. "There is no way my future self would read all of that." She looked between Spencer and Taylor. "Has to be one of you, only one of you would have the patience."

"Okay...so the arc, a chapel, Axum Ethiopia and an alien race, Annunaki." Trent looked around. "That's what we discover." He sat up and grinned. "Maybe that's what we are, we're aliens!"

"Then where's our fucking UFO? We're like knock offs without a UFO." Tess rolled her eyes.

"I don't know...but in this future, Tess, you're in jail, so we should go before your parents come home and freak." Taylor nodded.

"I can't believe they wouldn't bail me out." She stood up and walked to her closet. "Use this door."

"I can't believe you didn't make them." Trent stood up. "Hey, we should see if we have any power advancements."

Tess looked down at her mattress and saw the corner of a notebook and pulled it out and it had all three of their names on it. "Hold on." She opened it and looked through it. "Apparently, we have...and we have kept track of it."

"What does it say?" Taylor asked.

"Well...now I can possess people through astral projection, side effect, my body is left defenseless until I return to it." Her eyes widened. "Taylor...the power you just used...and then...you can accelerate and..decelerate peoples ages, non useful, you state, other than to keep Spencer eternally young.. Trent...you can drain energy life force. You're Rogue standing right before us..."

Trent's eyebrows raised.

"Not only that...but you have a power that's...kind of opposite of Taylor's, instead of creating time zones...you create dimensions and realities." She looked at him. "Ever wanted to paint a world? According to this, you can do it literally, physically. Taylor, you can do the same...but only on a mental level, it's not real...but it would feel like it, kind of like our dream. Oh and Taylor will also be able to do my door trick, only it works in time traveling, not in present."

Taylor shared a look with Trent.

"I also share Taylors gift as it's a mental ability. That's really all it lists as power advances. Though it says...we believe that we might just be...or will eventually become..." Tess closed the book. "Reality warpers, and that eventually we will all share the same powers, in theory." She stuck the book back under her mattress.

"So is there a way that we can tap into these advances now? I mean, now that we know of them?" Trent asked.

"Maybe. Taylor did the time zone trick, that was on command, unless it was an advance and a coincidence." Tess shook her head. "Just get us home. Try using my door trick."

"Okay." Taylor said, closing his eyes, thinking about wanting to return to their time and then he opened the door to reveal Tess's room. He looked at them and walked through it as they followed.

2012

"Check the time." Tess said as she shut her closet door.

Trent walked over to the computer and checked. "Right date, though time has passed, the amount of time we spent gone."

"Well...I got to clean my parents room, get rid of all the bullets..." Tess walked towards the door. "Maybe say that evil paper boy threw a rock at the window."

"How will you explain the bullet holes?" Trent asked.

"Well, Trent, come make my job easy and create a nice and beautiful looking bed room, try out your new power." Tess walked off down the hall and Trent followed after her.

"If not..fill the holes with toothpaste and paint over it." Taylor grinned and grabbed Spencer's hand and lead him back down to the apartment. "Maybe we can get some quiet time now." He went into the apartment and shut the door behind them.

"It's a little difficult, I'll admit." Spencer sat on the edge of the couch. "Being in the middle...of all of this, feeling insignificant."

Taylor sat beside him and then pulled him back and into the bed like couch. "Hey, you are not insignificant. When those bullets were flying, I bet I felt just as scared as you would of. I mean...I kept freezing them and they kept coming...and Tess winged it and killed them and then she had all that mind mess to clean up. It's not any fun, they might make it seem that way, especially Trent, he'll get his bad moment though. I don't wish for it, but it's inevitable."

"I just hope the mess really is cleaned all up, especially the police station, you jumping around again, that wouldn't be a good thing."

"Should be okay, no one unfroze." Taylor cuddled close to him. "I think a power lay low is in order, they can do what they want, I can't control them, but for us...I just want things to be nice and normal...aside from your surprises when you see new things." He smiled.

Spencer grinned and shifted behind Taylor and pulled him back and reached down, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and he tugged it off and tossed it to the side. "But it'll never be normal."

Taylor laughed and then grinned, lowering his arms after his shirt was pulled off. "What do you mean?"

Spencer toyed with Taylor's necklace for a moment. "I mean I didn't completely give up all I knew about the Annunaki...but, if you are one, Taylor...you're a god."

Taylor shook his head. "Don't inflate my ego like that."

"You deserve to have that." Spencer started to rub his chest. "You see, according to the theory that I followed...the Annunaki came to Earth, they needed things that the Earth provided for their own planet, when Earth was vacant of intelligent life, they decided to take their time. According to myth, they created humans to do the work for them, the labor..."

"So...humans were created for slavery and that makes me a god?" Taylor looked up, laying his head back against Spencer. "That makes it sound awful."

"That's not how it ends. Eventually one of them wanted to make humans intelligent, a more worthy species to live among them, humans were partly made from their DNA after all. So he did, the Annunaki became like the modern day government, the royalty and the humans became the working people. Of course there was the select special few that got the privilege of being the mate to one of them. Not like a life partner or a relationship but...more like a personal possession, and the human reaped just as much if not more the reward. The sex...was amazing, beyond anything one could imagine."

"Is that what you felt?" Taylor asked.

Spencer grinned. "Just the moment your lips touched my stomach..." He shook his head. "Anyway, then the consequence of breeding came along, a precaution that was never taken and hybrids were created." His hands slowly ran down Taylors stomach and then raked back up his chest. "I don't know after that, just that one day it was gone, humans were left and suddenly, there was the bible."

"What if I'm just a hybrid? Maybe that's what happened, maybe time is different in their world, maybe...when we were born, time was so much slower there that they hadn't long been returned, maybe they decided to cast the half breeds back to Earth. Maybe...we weren't viewed worthy of being there." Taylor stared across the room.

Spencer grinned. "If they casted a bunch of hybrids back down to Earth, I am sure we would be at invasion mode, especially by now." Spencer thought about it. "Maybe there were only you three, maybe it only happened two times and then they realized their carelessness."

"That would be to long ago though." He reached up and took Spencer's hands. "We wouldn't be seventeen years old...if that happened."

"Unless...their time is slower, you were kept on their planet, and then for whatever reason, returned here, where your body adjusted to our time and you aged accordingly." Spencer clung to Taylor's hands. "Either way, I don't care...to me, you're a god."

Taylor rolled over onto his hands and knees and looked at Spencer. "Don't make me addicted to you."

"Isn't that the point?" Spencer grinned just as Taylor leaned forward and he eased back and they kissed deeply.

Tess sat at her computer. "Handy power, parents room looks untouched."

"Kick ass power, I want to see what else I can do with it. And my god, if we're reality warpers..."

"Don't become a little monster." Tess grinned and turned to look at him. "Now we have to get to Ethiopia."

"Don't you think if it were really there, people, the government, would of done ceased it by now? I doubt one old Ethiopian man could stop them." Trent laughed.

"No, because it has powers, so they say. It can shock you into next week." She paused. "Figuratively speaking. But it can shock you away." She nodded. "But it's meant for us, otherwise we wouldn't of been shown it."

"Why don't you try a bigger advance." Trent suggested.

"Like what?" Tess asked.

"Well you said that you and Taylor would share the same ability, to create a dream world, like the one we had been drawn in. What if you could pull things out of it?" Trent asked.

"I...don't think I could do that, I wouldn't physically be there." Tess said.

"But if you combine it with mine, create the dream world, let me create it."

"Wouldn't work, it only consists of what's in my mind. We don't know what's in the box. So your created world, it would have the box...but it would either...have what we desired in it rather than what's really in it, or it would be empty." Tess explained.

"But it wouldn't technically be a created world, if it's a real place, it would be more like...creating ourselves into it." Trent debated.

"It's worth a shot." Tess moved over to the bed and sat on it Indian style and held her hands out, palms up. "Ready?"

"Shouldn't...Taylor come?" Trent asked.

"I...think he needs to be with Spencer for a little while. The guy was dragged out of the 50's...and into the shock of 2012...and not only that, but into our supernatural shock. I...don't want to keep alienating him by taking Taylor away all the time. Besides, we're not, all three, going to be together all the time, and I don't think we need his abilities to pull this off."

"Yeah, but whatever is in that box, it's meant for all of us." Trent said.

"So we won't look, we'll just bring it back and...then we'll open it all together." Tess pushed her hands forward. "Now work with me." Her eyes closed, picturing the temple again.

Trent placed his hands in Tess's and closed his eyes, feeling the energy rising between them and as it did, her room began to dematerialize, objects distorting, pixelating and then shrinking into particles as the colors changed only for the process to repeat it's self backwards as it formed into Tess's memory of the temple, right in front of the shrine.

Tess's eyes opened and she pulled her hands away from Trent's. "It worked." She stood up just as Trent did, his eyes widening.

"Damn...it did. We're here..." He grinned and wasted no time moving down the aisle for the box.

"I'm going to laugh if it zaps you for running at it." Tess grinned.

Trent stopped short and twisted his head over his shoulder and grinned. "If this thing is a power base, the box it's self is probably my gift, being the energy sorcerer here."

"Oh, yes..." Tess started down the three steps. "The grand Arc Of The Covenant is all for you." She waved her arms out, elbows bent as she twisted her wrists around and walked towards him.

"Whatever, just help me get the box." Trent walked over and the closer he got, the faster he could feel his heart racing, the energy that flowed from it was more than he could imagine. His eyes widened and he kneeled down and slowly ran his hand over the top of it.

"It's incredible." Trent said.

Tess walked over by Trent, getting the same feelings and sensations, she took a deep breath and moved around to the back side of the pedestal and grabbed the thick wooden handle. "Grab the front one."

Trent shook his head and grabbed the handle. "One, two, three." The two then tried to lift it and the thing wouldn't budge.

"It's heavy!" Trent gave up. "I told you we needed Taylor!"

Tess glared. "I read, it took like six people to carry it, Taylor and Spencer would of only made four, and Spencer is no body builder."

"Why don't we just touch it and zone it back to your bed room?" Trent asked.

"Or the apartment? Because I can't explain it to my parents." Tess walked back around and sat down, grabbing the wooden handle that Trent held. "Okay, take my other hand." She reached out for Trent's free hand and took it.

They both closed their eyes and the process worked it's magic again, their surroundings distorting as the colors faded and changed, to Spencer and Taylor, it would merely appear as if Tess and Trent were distorting into the room from their colored particles that formed out of no where, and they had the box with them.

Sadly, Spencer wouldn't notice this as he laid flat on his stomach, taking Taylor deep into his mouth only to suddenly gag and choke when Taylor's hips thrusted forward in his jerk of surprise at seeing Trent and Tess, thankfully neither of them got undressed, aside from Taylor lacking a shirt. "Oh crap!"

Spencer lifted up and started coughing as Taylor quickly tucked himself away and made work to fasten his jeans.

Trent and Tess simply stared at them in silence. "We...got...the box." Tess said.

"Wow...I just...I came in on seeing myself getting sucked off...by Spencer." Trent tilted his head to the side. "Seriously? Okay! I'm trying to get used to this twin thing! But...it's like seeing things happening to me!"

Spencer turned around and looked at them apologetically. "Sorry..." That only lasted a second until his eyes fell onto the box.

"Ugh..." Taylor sat up. "Living with you...it sucks!" He looked at the box. "How did you get it? What's in it?"

"Well, we used my mental dream power with his dimension power...ported ourselves to the real place and then ported ourselves...to you." She looked between them. "And we haven't opened it, we thought it was only fair that we all three did."

"Okay, well, lets open it." Trent grinned, rubbing his hands together.

"It's not gold." Tess stared up at him. "Go buy lottery tickets." Tess took a deep breath and grasped the edges of the lid. "I better not get zapped."

"If you were going to get zapped, you probably would by now." Taylor leaned forward, as did Spender.

"Yeah, I did some reading, it zapped people if they even stepped near it, much less touched it." Spencer claimed.

Tess slowly opened it and her head turned away and her eyes squinted as a bright white yet golden toned light flew out of it and engulfed the room. She let go of the top and covered her eyes, the room vibrating and shaking as sparks of golden energy filled the room from within the box and then finally it all went back into the box and cleared.

Trent looked inside, seeing a stack of stone tablets with what appeared to be alien hieroglyphics on them. "Can't read those." His arms lowered.

Taylor leaned forward and reached inside and grabbed what appeared to be a gold pocket watch with a gold chain and a clasp that could attach to the belt loop of his jeans, it had a silver upright triangle in the center and beneath it were two more triangles, one that was upside down and the third that was sideways but if one were to touch it, they would realize that they could spin it, and when Taylor did, the pocket watch popped open

On one side there was gold and blue lit up writing.

Answers you will find
along time as it's aligned.
Ask a question, that you wonder
And look through the cloudy thunder.
Though things may appear bleak.
You will find the answers that you seek.

Taylor then looked at the other side and saw the watch circled in years that swirled around from the outside and into the center, almost as if they continued until they were indistinguishable.

Tess stared at Taylor. "Try it..."

"I don't know how." Taylor looked up.

"Those are years...just...pick an event." Tess suggested.

Taylor looked down at the watch and went to touch it and found that his finger dipped inside of it, he gave it a swirl and the years began to swirl around and the clock turned into a sea of raging clouds, dates appearing, and he continued to swirl his finger and then hours and minutes and seconds until finally a date came up and time finally appeared. The night in which he was discovered by his 'parents'.

Two figures in white robes laid Taylor down on the door step of the home that he grew up in.

"You are destined for great things, my son, great things." The male figure said, touching Taylors forehead with his fingers, leaving glittery lights that faded soon after he pulled his hand away. "One day, you will come to understand." The male figure looked over to the female and grasped her hand and they closed their eyes and dematerialized in bright white lights, a bright flash of white and then the darkness was left behind.

The door opened as Taylor's Earth parents stepped outside.

"I saw a light." The woman said.

"Look." The man said as he nudged his wife and they both looked down at the baby left on their door step in the shiny metallic like cradle, one that shined in the moon light just as his necklace did, a necklace that had a note attached to it, a note in the form of a coin with a hole in it. The wife picked up the cradle and the man grasped the coin and was surprised by how it flashed a white light and slipped right off the necklace, but he read the inscription on the coin.

Taylor shut the pocket watch. "So those are the...beings that dropped me off."

"Wonder why your Mom didn't mention the coin or what it did?" Tess asked.

"Probably...had a hard time explaining it to themselves." Trent looked inside the box.

Tess reached into the box and pulled out a gold with a shiny metallic coin which also had an inscription.

Access the mind
Of whom you cannot find.
Of whom you do not know
Near, far. Where ever they are.
And it will be so.

"Now you test it." Trent grinned.

Tess rolled her eyes and lifted it up and laid the chain upon her head, the coin dangled at the center of her forehead. She closed her eyes. "I feel like this is just an antenna."

"Concentrate on the man that dropped Taylor off." Spencer said.

Tess kept her eyes closed and the inscription lit up red before the whole coin did, causing the inscription to disappear.

Tess found herself standing at the bottom of a grand set of white long stone steps that lead up to a white stone wall, decorated in gold with two large golden doors, there was grass and a forest around her and everything seemed to have this low golden tint to it. She stepped up the steps and walked towards the doors.

Once Tess reached the doors, she grasped the golden door knobs that were each shaped like an angel wing and she pulled the doors open and stepped inside to find a temple, just as bright as the outside, the sky above was blue and in the middle was a water fountain and the room was circular with smaller but similar single doors all around and several white robed figures standing about, none seemed to notice her.

This didn't make sense, she felt more like she traveled to a place rather than someones mind. She walked closer and moved among the figures. "Hello?" She called out, her voice echoing, that was when she looked into the fountain, just as it disintegrated into a pool of water and showed their three necklaces put together, floating in the middle.

Tess's eyes opened and she took the item off of her head. "I think I saw where our necklaces take us." She looked around. "There's a temple and it's...well, it's where the robed people are. You go up the steps and then you go in and it's a circular room with doors all around and the fountain collapses and all of our necklaces float in the pull of water, put together. Not exactly a perfect triangle...but you put them together."

"Wait...that doesn't make sense." Taylor shook his head. "It's supposed to take you to a mind, not a place."

"Unless that mind knows...and wanted me to see...the place." Tess looked down.

Trent looked into the box. "Lets see my prize." He dug his hand into it and pulled out what appeared to be two shiny metallic wrist cuffs. "The fuck?"

Tess grinned. "Read what they say."

Trent looked at each one. "The." He then looked at the other. "Power." He then put the cuffs on his wrists and fastened them. "So you get extras....and I just get, what? Amplifiers? The fuck is that!"

"Chill out, you can already do more than us anyway." Tess put her item in her pocket. "Anything else in the box?"

Taylor looked inside. "No, just the tablets."

"Seems like a waste of space for such a big box." Spencer said.

"Maybe it makes things as we need them." Tess shut the box.

"Tess?!" Her mother called out for her.

"Shit, hide the box." Tess stood up.

Trent leaned forward and pushed a hand out and suddenly the box flew across the floor and slid under his bed. His eyes widened. "Telekinetic energy?"

"Amplifiers." Taylor grinned.

Tess ran out and up the stairs to get to her parents before they wondered why she was down stairs.

"So, how do you think you're going to translate the texts?" Spencer asked.

"I don't know, not even sure if we'll need to. If they are some sort of instructions, I kinda think we put it all together ourselves." Taylor walked down the side walk, looking inside store windows and then wrapped an arm around Spencer's waist.

"Now that you know what to do...are you going to do it?" Spencer grinned, leaning closer to Taylor.

Taylor grinned. "Sounded like Heaven's gate...and I'm not sure I'm ready to go there." He looked up at the sky. "Truthfully, I'm content to keep everything like it is. I...feel like they have made it an obsession and that isn't what I want."

"So what are you going to do?"

"We could disappear for a little while." Taylor looked over at Spencer. "We could get a little ways north quite quick in UK time, even further and quicker Japanese time."

Spencer laughed. "For us, it would still feel like a long drive...wouldn't it?"

Taylor nodded. "I still moved normal...everything else was just so slow that it was practically frozen." He paused. "Could cause a problem, traffic jams...."

Spencer grinned.

"I've been thinking...maybe you should go back to your own time. I...don't want you getting hurt."

Spencer frowned. "I don't want to go back. Besides...if I do, then old me would get hurt, if I don't die before now." He pulled away and turned around and looked at Taylor. "How could you do that? Just...want to send me back so easily?"

Taylor sighed. "I'm just a little....blasted away. You seem to be handling everything way better than me."

"I handle everything okay because of you."

Taylor frowned and looked down. "I've never loved before....I don't know if this is love. What if I just used you?"

"You think you used me? I asked for it." Spencer stepped closer. "Look where I came from. A place where even holding hands was forbidden, it'd be like a death wish...and I come here...and everything is so open and amazing...and I wanted to experience that."

Taylor looked up at Spencer. "Those are all the wrong reasons."

Spencer reached out and took Taylor's hands. "So what? It could lead to all the right things." He smiled.

"Do you know...you can go to a cemetery right now and find your parents there? How does that make you feel? Do you know that...if you had any brothers or sisters...they are there too? You probably have nieces and nephews out there...and they probably have kids of their own."

Spencer slowly shook his head. "I'm not going to go there."

Taylor slowly nodded. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Spencer smiled and stepped closer and wrapped his arms around Taylor and hugged him. "Just don't ever let me go."

Taylor closed his eyes and pulled Spencer close. He pulled away moments later and looked around. "So where do you want to go?"

"The beach." Spencer grinned and grabbed Taylors hand and tugged him along.

Taylor smiled, running down to the beach and looked at Spencer and laughed. "What do you want to do?"

"Get in." Spencer nodded.

Taylor stared at him and then pulled his shirt off and then tugged off his shoes and socks. "This is crazy." He shook his head, tugging his jeans off and then he walked into the waves.

"Get in." Spencer nodded.

Taylor walked further and then kneeled down and leaned forward, letting his necklace touch the water and the middle of it glowed a bright blue while the edges on both sides glowed a purple lining. He looked down and tilted his head to the side.

"I wanted to see what it would do." Spencer tugged his shoes and socks off and then pulled his jeans up, rolling them over his knees and walked into the water, watching the necklace, his head then tilted back. "Oh my god...look up."

Taylor looked up to find his necklace showing a small reflection in the night sky. "Wow..."

Spencer pulled his shirt off and tossed it onto the beach and then lunched forward and tackled Taylor back into the water and laughed.

Taylor laughed. "You just got yourself soaked." He shifted around onto his side.

"It was worth it." Spencer grinned and kissed him. "I want to see...what they all do. And I want to go with you."

Taylor smiled and wrapped Spencer in his arms and pulled him back. "You won't know where you're going."

"It sounded like Heaven." Spencer said and he looked back up at Taylor. "Anywhere with you would be."

"Even hell?" Taylor asked.

"Why not?" Spencer asked. "You could make it be."

Taylor pulled Spencer around and kissed him deeply, pulling him into his lap, his arms wrapped around Spencer.

"Hey, love birds, break it up." Tess walked up with Trent, wearing a black bikini.

"Are we doing this, or what?" Trent asked, black swimming trunks worn in preparation.

Spencer broke the kiss and looked up at Tess and Trent.

Taylor looked up. "Did you guys know, it reflects?" He looked up.

Tess and Trent looked up to see the glow of Taylor's necklace reflecting in the night sky, faint but it was there.

"That's pretty." Tess grinned.

"Lets do this." Trent walked forward and jumped into the water with a splash and he moved over, crawling down into the water.

Tess took a deep breath and followed after Trent and took off her necklace, followed by the other two.

The three put their triangle shaped necklaces together, connecting the sides and leaning them forward, as much as they could without breaking the connection, they all began to glow a bright blue inside, the sides glowing bright purple and soon that purple inner glow began to fill the inner three sided triangle that their necklaces made.

Tess looked up, seeing the reflection doing the same thing and then a white beam of light shot up from the top of their triangles to meet the reflected one that shot down from the sky. The water then began to glow a bright green and it quickly stretched out for miles, as if the whole ocean was beginning to glow. Suddenly the white light glowed brighter.

Spencer moved forward and grabbed Taylors shoulders and hung on tight, closing his eyes tight.

A large wave then came up and forward and washed over them, leaving them in a bright glow of mixed color of lights and a rush of cool water.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Interesting interaction between the four but I sort of wonder what they are thinking when they are by themselves. Always a little unsure about a religious angle, but this seems to be well thought out...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..