Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,844 Words
  • 1,145 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Defied Reality - 5. Chapter 5: DNA

The four coughed as the water washed away and seemed to disappear as they looked up and found themselves in the sand. Tess looked up and spotted a hill of forestry up just above the beach.

"It's that way." She coughed and stood up as the four of them got up and ran across the beach and up into the woods

They grasped onto trees and branches to help get up the hill until they stumbled onto flat ground and there it was, the white stone plateau just at the top of the grand stone steps where the equally grand double doors were.

"That's it." Tess said.

Their eyes widened as they stared at it and Taylor grasped Spencer's hand and made his way forward, Tess and Trent followed after them as they moved up the steps and finally reached the top. Taylor let go of Spencer's hand and grasped the wing shaped golden door knobs and tugged back, pulling the doors open to reveal a room that was dimly lit, as if the day light shining in from the top was darkened by something. He walked in, followed by the others and looked around at all the doors and then at the fountain that Tess had described.

Taylor looked at the robed people. "We're here...we figured it out." He spoke up.

Tess looked between them, wondering if one would respond.

One robed figure turned and walked towards the group and pulled his hood down and looked between Taylor and Trent. "My sons..."

"You're our father?" Taylor asked.

The man nodded and then looked over at Spencer. "You shouldn't bring an outsider here, it threatens our world as we know it."

"Oh! No....he's okay." Taylor moved in front of Spencer protectively. "What do you mean, our world? What is going on? And..." He shook his head. "Why didn't we get to stay on our world?"

"There is so much knowledge." The man looked between them. "You were put on Earth to combine our two races as...you've been combined yourself."

"What do you mean?" Trent asked.

"To wipe out the humans....and replace them with human and Annunaki hybrids, as you are, as I did. It was against the rules...but once it happened, we saw it befitting...that when two races can't share the same world...as one they can." The man explained.

"Who says they can't?" Tess asked.

"God." The man looked at her. "The strongest of our kind for he was made as a vessel for the...one above...the beyond." He lowered his head. "A deal was made...we are safe here, in our world, cloaked, hidden away, secret...so long as it's not exposed."

Taylor looked down. "So..God is one of you...just super maxed?"

The man looked at Taylor. "None of that matters...all that you need to know is that you have to go back to Earth...and breed the new race into being....and all old will be destroyed."

"So that's it? You're our father...and you just want us to go...and breed for you?" Taylor's eyes narrowed and he shook his head and threw his necklace down. "Good luck dreaming it." He grabbed Spencer's hand and walked out of the room.

"What are you doing?! We might need it to get back!" Tess turned around.

"You won't." The man said and lifted his hand, a flash of white light and they would find themselves gone.

Tess opened her eyes to find herself and the others washed up back on the beach in Miami, by now it was early morning and the sun was rising. She looked around and then reached up. "My necklace is gone."

"What?" Trent reached up and felt around. "Mine too." His eyes widened and he sat up. "We won't be able to go back!"

Taylor took a deep breath, having already woke up. "You must of saw the future Tess, where they had our necklaces..."

Spencer walked over and handed Taylor his jeans. Taylor grabbed his jeans and pulled them on, fastening them.

"I just...can't believe we were made to be used." Tess frowned.

Trent grinned. "Hey...I'll breed...so long as no bitch comes after me for child support. Gotta get them boozed up first."

"You're a pig..." Tess shook her head. "Did you think your kid might end up abortioned?"

"Maybe we can't be abortioned?" Trent's eyes widened and he laughed.

"I'm pretty sure that we can." Taylor wrapped an arm around Spencer and turned around and looked at them.

"I can't believe your Dad would treat you guys like that." Tess stood up, brushing sand off herself. "I mean he acted so caring, like you could tell, you could see...but yet...so distant. Like he wanted to be close but he couldn't."

"He did say something about...doing something he wasn't supposed to." Trent stood up a moment later.

"Yeah and then they found it to be a brilliant idea." Taylor grinned sarcastically. "He could of been who ever he wanted to be, he chose to be distant, careless...even if he tried to covertly push it through." He looked down. "Now not only are we freaks...but our purpose...is to destroy?" He looked up. "All those alien take over, invasion movies? We're literally supposed to be just like that? Maybe not exactly...but to set into motion for the same end result?"

"Well, we don't have to do what they say." Tess frowned.

"But we will..." Trent looked at Tess. "Just by being with anyone...we'll be doing what they want us to do."

"So?" Tess looked at Trent. "Okay...so I have a baby? So what? It's a hybrid. Hardly will end the human race...so long as I'm not going around power pumping them out and...well maybe...murdering the fathers along the way." She shrugged.

"Like the Mexican mama's with their food stamps and government services." Trent grinned and then lifted his hands up. "Hey, I just call them like I see them. I can't help that I see those women with like half a dozen kids."

"Maybe they'll take over then." Tess turned around and walked away from the water and off up the beach.

"I'll get back there." Taylor looked out at the ocean. "I shouldn't of walked out...they owe us more than what we got. They can't just drop us a shred of half a story and then throw us back here."

"Okay...we have to get you registered today." Tess walked over to the office and stopped at the side. "Do your thing, Tay."

Taylor looked around and then lifted his hands up and the hall way froze, as did all the people in the office. "Just remember your positions when you get back." He said, standing in the door way, borderlining the office and the hall.

"Go." Tess waved with her head as Trent and Spencer walked into the office and headed around the secretary's desk.

"She's in the way." Trent looked up.

"Just...move her. I was able to take a key card out of someones hand." Taylor said.

Trent looked down with a worried expression and grabbed the computer chair and hesitantly pulled the woman back and then sighed, relieved when the woman remained in her frozen state. He then moved around and placed his hand on the computer, closing his eyes as he mentally accessed it, by passing any passwords or codes, breaking past any security measures. "Spencer, your file...is probably in storage."

"Storage? Where is storage?" Spencer looked around.

"Crap..." Tess shook her head. "You can't find it, Trent?"

"No...it goes back as far as the late eighties and that's...it." His eyes opened and he stepped back.

"Crap." Tess pulled out her chained coin and put it on her head. "Think it'll work if her mind is frozen?"

"Should, hell, her thoughts might be frozen, should be easier to navigate." Taylor theorized.

Tess closed her eyes. "What if she doesn't know?"

"I'm sure she knows where the storage room is..." Trent shook his head.

Tess sighed and concentrated on getting into the woman's mind.

This was when Tess would find herself standing outside of herself, she looked around with a puzzled expression. "God, this thing works different every single time." She walked around the desk and over to the secretary who, out of everyone actually appeared unfrozen at the moment. She leaned down. "Where is the storage room? With all the old student files?" She asked.

Tess then suddenly found her surroundings stretching and blurring and then she found herself in the elevator and she looked up, the bell chiming on the basement level, when the doors slid open, she stepped out. "Figures." She looked around, it looked like a typical basement, boxes stacked with old books, desks, old supplies, mostly just junk everywhere. However there was a set of two flights of stairs right beside the elevator and at the bottom of the first flight was a door that had a gold plated sign that said filing room.

"Well isn't that easy enough?" She then walked down the flight of steps and grabbed the door knob and twisted it, finding it locked, a frustrated breath was taken and she closed her eyes, thrusting herself at the door and walking through it like a ghost. She then found herself in what appeared to be a neatly kept room, she walked over to the filing cabinets and looked at the ones lettered after Spencer's last name. She began tugging on them, forcing them open and digging through them until she found Spencer's file.

"Trent?!" She called out, closing her eyes as she reached out from the secretary's mind and on to his own.

Trent heard the faint sound of Tess's voice and then rushed around and over to her. "I think she found it."

Tess's hands lifted, palms up and stretched out towards Trent's.

Trent looked down at the gesture and he did the same, taking the hint and he closed his eyes and suddenly thin, red, streams of light began to outline the shape of a file folder until it appeared in a red flash of light.

Tess's eyes opened as she broke from the woman's mind, she grinned. "It worked. We got the file."

"You two make such a great team." Taylor mumbled in jealousy at how well Trent and Tess's abilities seemed to compliment each other, then again, maybe in a way it was a blessing, it gave him a good reason to distance himself from the scheme, to be closer to Spencer.

"Okay...so how are we registering me?" Spencer asked.

"Tess here, gets to possess for the first time." Trent grinned.

"Her? Ew...no!" Tess looked at the old chubby secretary.

"Just do it so we can go." Taylor said, frustrated.

"Ugh." Tess shook her head. "How do we know that I won't fall over? Then Taylor's freeze will be messed up, again."

"I doubt that will happen. Taylor can freeze you. Just go for it." Trent said.

Tess sighed and closed her eyes again, concentrating on the woman and then suddenly she felt herself grow weak until she couldn't feel anything at all as she entered the frozen secretary. Trent grabbed Tess as she started to fall and pulled her back up and propped her up against the door frame. "Tay."

Taylor froze Tess. "Spencer, get over here."

Trent let Tess go, seeing that it worked. Spencer ran over to the door again just as Taylor unfroze everything else.

Tess opened her eyes, inside the secretary. She looked up and made a face. "Get over here." She said and looked at the computer that Trent had already accessed and she fiddled around with it. "Okay, new student." She typed in Spencer's name and then her own address since that was what they used for Taylor and Trent. "Birthday?"

"Uh...April 7th..." Spencer said. "Real birthday..."

Taylor walked over and looked between them. "1995." He said softly.

Tess put in the information. "Transferring from? Oh my god...I'm going to have to make up...everything." She tried to keep the woman's voice calm but she was frustrated.

Trent opened Spencer's file and waved his hand over it and suddenly the picture updated and all the text changed and then he went through the pages, doing the same thing to each one, even made the folder look new and not dated. He walked over and handed the file to Secretary/Tess. "From Los Angeles, California."

Tess took the file and looked through it. "You could of done this to begin with." The woman's old eyes narrowed and now she started entering the typical information before moving to the filing cabinet and she took the key that hung around the woman's neck and opened the proper drawer and put the file up and then closed the cabinet and locked it and moved back to sit down at the computer and saved the data. "You're in. What classes do you want?"

"Give me the same as Taylor." Spencer said.

"Cool, I can just copy it." Tess went about copying Taylors schedule into Spencer's file and then printed it out and handed it to him. "Now do your thing, I want out of this old bitches body...I feel her acid reflux. She needs her Tums..."

Taylor grabbed Trent and Spencer and moved back to the door. "Hide the paper."

Spencer folded it up and put it into his pocket just as Taylor froze everything again, bordering the door frame to affect the hall and the office, keeping the woman unfroze, long enough to see her briefly slump over as Tess left her body. As soon as he saw the secretary slump over, he froze her and waited a moment and then unfroze Tess.

Tess's eyes opened. "Ugh!" She shook and shivered. "Don't ever ask me to consider being a man!"

Trent grinned.

Taylor sighed. "Okay...it's done. Everyone ready?"

"Yes." Tess frowned.

Taylor unfroze everything and looked at the woman who seemed briefly disoriented and that's when he grabbed Spencer's hand and quickly headed out, followed by Tess and Trent.

"What if she remembers? I mean it's her brain. What if the memories stored?" Spencer asked.

"Well then she'll...uh...tell the cop and then he'll come after us...again." Tess frowned. "If...they come shooting at me again and I end up dead..." She looked up. "Wait, can I die? Or could I just take another body?"

"Death defier...that makes you a tough cookie." Trent then walked off down another hall, away from the group.

"Maybe we could go back in time and I can take over Bonnie and keep her and Clyde from dying...that would be so cool!" Tess grinned. "Then I could live the rest of my life as her..."

"They always get caught." Taylor took a deep breath and grasped Spencer by the hand.

Tess shook her head. "Whatevs" She stopped at her locker and waved them off.

Taylor sat at the very back, beside the window with Spencer beside him.

"They don't do the school introductions anymore?" Spencer asked, a grin appeared.

"Like in the movies? I'm just getting a taste of American schools for the first time...but I guess it depends on where you go." Taylor laid his head sideways on his arm.

"I hated them, I felt sorry for the people who had to do them. It's like...no one cares, why put a person through the agony." Spencer looked around.

"So..." Miss Julia looked around. "Just to be a little curious, creatively, do any of you have any certain ideas that have crossed your mind, maybe more than once?" She asked.

Spencer looked up. "What a culture shock it might be if you took someone from five or six decades ago and brought them to here and now."

Taylor's eyebrows lifted.

Miss Julia nodded. "That is a very interesting one. I think it would be quite a shock, more than just a shock though, I think that maybe, once the initial shock wore off, there may be a lot of mixed feelings. I think...it would be an emotional ride...if the person allowed it."

Taylor listened to what the teacher said thoughtfully. If a person allowed it? He started to wonder if Spencer was pushing a lot of things back, a lot of the things the woman said sounded true.

"Maybe not, if that person found someone they cared about so much that none of it mattered." Spencer shook his head.

Miss Julia smiled. "That would be in regards to giving it up, I still disagree that it would be so simple."

"What if you found out that..." Taylor trailed off and shook his head. "Never mind. I don't know how to word it."

Miss Julia looked at Taylor. "Just word it how you see it."

"Well...that someone made up a purpose for you...and it was an awful purpose." Taylor said.

"You find your own purpose, no one can find it or make it for you." She shook her head and then went on.

Taylor slowly nodded and when her attention shifted away, he looked over at Spencer. "She's right, isn't she? You're pushing stuff back."

"Why would I do that?" Spencer asked, looking at Taylor.

"Because it's the truth, it makes sense. You've learned everything about me, about us...and we know nothing about you. I know you have family you miss, like I said. And what about friends? I don't care how free it seems now...you live it long enough, you will see that in so many other ways...it's not free." Taylor sat up. "You might even find eventually...you want to go back."

"I'll admit...there are things that I miss...but to go back and have to live feeling like I have to be a shameful secret? I would never want that." Spencer shook his head.

"You will miss out on so many great things." Taylor frowned. "You have no idea..."

"Like what?" Spencer asked.

Taylor smiled. "I couldn't tell you...because I missed out...I didn't exist yet." He shrugged.

"Then I would of missed out on that, at least in this way. Taylor, I made my choice..."

"I just know that...times were really sweet...from what I've been told. Maybe not as open...but people...they were closer."

"Not when we're like us." Spencer shook his head as the bell rang. "I'm not changing my mind, forget it, you're stuck with me." He smiled and got up and reached out for Taylor's hand.

Taylor reached out and took Spencer's hand and grabbed his stuff and got up and walked out of the class room.

Once outside of the class room, Spencer shoved Taylor back against the wall and leaned up, kissing him. "I love you..." He smiled. "I never thought I would say that."

Taylor smiled. "I love you too." He said moments later.

Tess walked into the lunch room with Trent and looked around and grinned, spotting Mia with a bandage on her nose and she lightly laughed. "You pull the light show?"

"Sure thing..." Trent said.

Tess nodded and walked around and sat at one of the round tables in the corner and closed her eyes and then felt herself leave her body. She looked around and walked over and across the lunch room unseen before entering Mia's body.

Mia gasped and then suddenly was taken over by Tess's astral spirit. A grin appeared and she looked over at Trent and suddenly music began blasting from the lunch room's intercom system.

Everyone looked up, startled.

"Oh chill out!" Mia said, under the influence of Tess as she walked over to one of the elongated tables and stepped up on one of the blue stools before stepping up onto the table top. Everyone started watching her.

Trent looked up and suddenly the lights began to change colors and flash through out the room in different speeds, some of the lights fell down in streams and moved this way and that while other lights flashed to the beat of the music. He grinned and then looked over to watch the show.

Mia walked down the length of the table and kicked a cup off and started swaying her hips as her arms raised up and she grinned and started dancing to the music, her hips jerking to the beat and the lyrics as she dipped low and then came back up, walking down the length of the table again, her upper body lowering down and then her head lifted and blonde hair was waved around and out of her face as she spun around and then she stomped the table with each of her shoes.

Mia kept pacing the table, dancing this way and that, the grin on her face growing brighter as some people began to cheer and clap. She then began spinning her way down the length of the table and jumped off of it and skipped around the room before hopping up onto another table, running across it and then hopping off of that table just as the song finished.

Trent tried not to laugh as the lights went back to normal.

Taylor and Spencer had just caught the end of the show and they both looked over just in time to see Tess 'waking up' from her appearing sleep.

Tess then grinned as she looked over to see a disoriented and confused Mia surrounded by a cheering crowd.

"I thought the idea was to ruin her?" Trent looked at Tess.

"It was fun." Tess looked at Trent and then over at Taylor and Spencer. "Uh oh..."

"Yeah, uh oh..." Taylor looked between the two of them. "Remember the last time Mia was your victim?"

"No one noticed us, dude." Trent shook his head.

"I should of ripped the bandage off at the end, see if the bleeding started back." Tess laughed.

"Tess...what is up with her?" Tobias walked up.

"I don't know...maybe the blow to the nose...made her a little blitzed." Tess laughed.

"Speaking of that..." Tobias started.

"Oh god, really? She saw stars. If she thinks I was inside of her locker? I wish I could..." Tess laughed.

Tobias slowly nodded. "Okay."

"We'll hang out later, kay?" Tess smiled.

Tobias nodded and walked out of the lunch room.

"You know, we all need friends outside of us...kind of. It's just...I can't have fun with them like this." She grinned. "Hey, Trent, can you turn them into Barbie's?"

"That...would probably be murder..." Trent's eyebrows lifted.

"You did this!" Mia walked up. "Didn't you, witch?! I know you did!"

Tess grinned at Mia. "Did what? Make you go Britney Spears on the table? That was all you...and hey, you didn't do half bad."

"Makes me want her to toss on me some more." Trent grinned at Mia.

Mia's eyes narrowed at Trent. "You....ever say that to me..."

"You haven't slapped me yet." Trent stepped closer. "I think you want to, deep down....but you have your dignity."

"Make her a blow up doll..." Tess whispered at Taylor with a napkin beside her mouth and grinned.

Taylor made a face and covered his face with his hand.

"Tell you what, girl. You get that nose healed...get rid of that bandage...and we'll see how many rounds you can go." Trent then grabbed Mia by the shoulder's, sending jolts of energy into her which caused her to gasp. "What do you say?"

Mia's eyes widened and she pulled away and ran out of the lunch room.

Tess dropped the napkin and grinned.

"You two need to get a grip." Taylor started to turn around.

"Oh, I had a grip." Trent grinned.

The four headed out of the school and walked towards the parking lot. Spencer turned around slightly and then spotted two men in what appeared to be SWAT like suits aiming some kind of weaponry at them.

"What the hell?!" Spencer screamed and then ran forward, shoving Tess who fell forward and knocked Trent into Taylor, who fell against a car. The tranq dart intended for Tess had hit Spencer in the side of the neck and he fell to the ground.

The three turned around and saw the men as each fired two more and Taylor jerked an arm out and froze them.

"For real?!" Trent looked up and his eyes narrowed on a couple of power lines that began to spark and they fell away and swung towards the two men who rolled and scrambled to get away, one of the men falling from the roof.

Tess grabbed Spencer, pulling him up and she ran around through the cars. "Come on!" She screamed and the brothers followed, Taylor grabbed Spencer from Tess and ran down a ditch and into the forestry at the side of the school.

The three continued to run until Tess screamed loudly and fell down and looked forward to see a bear trap had caught her ankle. She cried out in pain as her nails clawed at her skin near where it dug into her. "What is this?! Wrong Turn?!" She looked up and found a third man aiming a rifle at her.

Trent turned around and looked at the man.

"Oh my god...like that is going to work?" Taylor turned only to then have his free arm grabbed from behind, he screamed, dropping Spencer only to be jerked around and his head was slammed into a tree, blood flying as he was pulled to the ground and then a rifle was put to the back of his head.

Trent stepped back, slightly turning to the side to eye both of the men. A defiant grin appeared. "Think it...."

Tess stared at the man with the gun and then she grinned. "Pull the trigger..."

The man that stared at Tess almost felt powerless as his finger then squeezed the trigger.

Trent was channeling Tess's will power into creating her will into reality and just as the man fired, the bullet fired backwards, blew the back of the rifle up and caused him to shoot himself in the face. The other man was jolted by the action and quickly went to lift his gun only for Trent to lift his hand and yank down, another power line sparked and then flew down through the trees' sparking and leaving a trail of fire as it came down and wrapped around the gun, traveling up the length of the gun and into the man, causing him to jolt and and jerk.

Trent then nodded up and the line jerked the man up and pulled him and yanked him around, tossing him away as it flew around, setting the woods on fire before he let the power line fall free. He then ran forward and started pulling at the bear trap.

Tess screamed. "It hurts! Mother fuck!"

Taylor slowly woke up and looked around, seeing all the fire and then he saw the other three. He scrambled to his hands and knees and moved forward and placed his hand on the bear trap and began to accelerate it's age, causing the thing to begin to rust and eventually it crumbled into dust, freeing Tess, then he turned and grabbed Spencer and pulled him up. "We got to go." He said, hearing the sirens of the fire trucks.

Tess cried out, still in pain as Trent helped her up and the four quickly ran the straight line they had out of the woods and over to Tess's black SUV where they climbed in and Trent cranked up the engine, pulled out of the parking space and drove off in a hurry, not wanting to risk anymore people hiding around.

"How am I going to explain this?" Tess looked down at her injury.

"Let me see..." Taylor hovered his hand over her ankle and began to accelerate it, stopping as soon as it healed and then he pulled his hand away. "That works."

"You better be glad you didn't rot my leg off." Tess looked at Taylor. "Thank you." She frowned and then tugged the dart out of Spencer and threw it out of the window.

"Uh...I don't think they are done." Trent began to slow down at what appeared to be a license check.

"Oh it's just a license check." Tess shook her head.

"Hi officer..." Trent started to smile only to get punched in the face and then the door was yanked open as Trent was pulled out and onto the ground, coughing up blood.

Tess gasped and looked around, noticing private government vehicles and police vans pulling up and surrounding them. "Holy shit..."

Taylor dove across the front seat only to have the officer throw a gun right in his face.

Trent was grabbed by two other men, slightly out of it as he was dragged towards one of the vans and then he started fighting against them, that was when a third man jumped in and they tossed him into the back.

Tess stared at the cop in front of Taylor and closed her eyes, going to access his mind only to have her door opened and a syringe injected into her neck, quickly knocking her out as she fell back into the man's arms as she was dragged out.

"Get out." The officer demanded.

Taylor glanced away for only a moment to see Tess getting taken as well. "Okay....just...don't shoot." He slowly crawled forward and then found that officer suddenly falling down when Spencer pushed him over.

"Hurry!" Spencer said, stumbling against the SUV, still sort of out of it.

Taylor reached out and then froze everyone outside. He jumped out and looked at Spencer. "Get back in." He pushed him back into the back of the SUV and then ran around and pulled Tess free from the man that had been holding her and pulled her back and into the SUV, Spencer helped to pull her into the back.

The windows in the back of the government van shattered as they were blasted out and then particles appeared around the driver seat of the SUV that matched the colors of Trent as he rematerialized into the driver seat and sighed. "Lets go!" He waited for Taylor to jump in and slammed his foot on the accelerator and they left the scene behind, knowing it would unfreeze once they were out of distance.

"This isn't safe. They know we're here." Taylor fell back into the couch, Spencer beside him. "They will come full force next time...and in numbers...."

Spencer grinned. "We could escape into my time then."

"What about everything you hate about it?" Taylor asked.

"You can make them sorry..."

Taylor laughed. "Then we'd be in this same situation." He rolled over and kissed Spencer. "So...maybe we'll just have to go on the run."

"Maybe we have to find out about dooms day." Tess said as she burst inside the basement apartment.

"Dooms day?" Trent looked up from the bed room.

"Why the hell not? What if the Mayan's were right? Maybe it's not even a dooms day...maybe something else happens. I was skeptical until...all of this happened." Tess crossed her arms.

"We can't even read the stone tablets in this box. Should of asked while we were there." He looked around. "Anyone of us have a brain?"

"I'm the brain here." Tess said. "And I didn't even think about it. We probably figured we would be told everything."

"Well, you go research it." Taylor rolled over onto his side and shifted closer to Spencer.

"I can't! It's just theories! Nothing says the truth!" Tess waved her arms and turned around and walked out.

"One of those theories could be the truth...and she wouldn't even know." Trent laid back and laughed.

"Well if she took the time to read that website...she might know." Taylor closed his eyes, kissing Spencer's shoulder.

"He said they were on Earth...as we were, we as in me, as in humans. We couldn't share a world." Spencer looked at Taylor. "When ever in recorded history has humans and aliens...or Annunaki, rather, been on the Earth at the same time? Unless it's been kept secret."

"Never..." Taylor opened his eyes and brushed his fingers through Spencer's hair.

"So they had to be here pre-human time. Came, claimed the Earth first." Spencer said.

"I'm not following..." Taylor said.

"The first intelligent species to build a city...Atlantis." Spencer said.

Taylor thought about it and sat up. "Atlantis." He looked towards the bed room.

"Okay, Atlantis." Trent called out. "So...then it gets destroyed...because God didn't like it...for whatever stupid ass reason. Then they go...where ever the hell we just went to and got banished from."

"Still leaves a bunch of blanks." Taylor said.

"Well there was a great flood..." Spencer said.

Trent busted out laughing. "And Noah managed to build an arc that fit two of every single species onto it...."

"Tess!" Taylor screamed.

"Shut up!" Tess came back down stairs. "You're lucky my parents aren't home. The fuck is it?" She walked in.

"We think the Annunaki lived on Atlantis...and the part where he said God got mad, well we think the great flood destroyed it." Taylor explained.

"Yeah, when Noah managed to build an arc and put two of every species onto it." Trent kept laughing.

Tess narrowed her eyes. "That's not funny. If you put it into terms of a species, intelligent, around that long and far ago..." She crossed her arms. "Who's to say Noah was not an Annunaki? Or possibly a human taught of future technology? Noah's Arc could of contained DNA." She looked around. "That makes more sense. And then everything could of been recreated."

Trent sat up. "Okay...a science lab could fit on a boat."

"Yeah...and then the Annunaki went to where ever we got banished from." Taylor looked around and then wrapped his arms around Spencer.

"We're close." Tess started pacing the room. "Okay...if we're hybrids...yet we look just like humans..." She looked around. "Who's to say...the Annunaki aren't the true humanoids? Human's are descendants of primates...what if they couldn't be perfected without samples...of our DNA?"

"Then wouldn't they be hybrids anyway?" Taylor asked.

"Not if they weren't born, and not if they weren't injected with nearly as much DNA...they clearly don't have abilities, obviously, or at the very least don't have the ability to access them." Tess sat down in the rocker recliner and crossed one leg over the other.

"Okay, so that's God's motive...they made toys, he wanted them for himself, so he wastes away with them, then builds this grand story, making him the King of everything?" Trent walked out of the bed room. "Kind of makes him as bad as Satan." He grinned.

"So...it would make sense that they would want a hybrid race, put their permanent print on what God claimed. Though, in all honesty, it's fair end game, peaceful unity created by the very thing that caused the conflict." Tess said, thoughtfully.

Spencer's eyebrows lifted. "So what do we do with all of that?"

"Well...it's just history, it just...makes sense of...why." Tess said.

"But what about the Maya?" Spencer asked.

"Well, I wonder...if two myths could be true, what if a large majority of them are, if not all of them? Some how? Like one big story?" Tess stared at the floor across the room.

"We need to figure out how to read the tablets." Trent said.

"Right, like I know Annunakinese." Tess rolled her eyes.

Spencer started laughing.

Taylor sat in the library, surfing through websites, trying to come up with any useful information that might turn out to be helpful to them. A sigh escaped and he leaned forward and rubbed his eyes.

"You look tired." Mia grinned as she sat on the table beside the computer, the bandage gone as her nose had healed.

"And you know I'm not Trent, how?" He asked.

"Because he's not the type to be...here." She said.

"You're probably right." He looked up and over at her. "So...what is it?"

"Nothing." She slid into the seat next to him. "I just thought..." She looked down. "Maybe we could talk...or something."

Taylor slowly nodded. "Right..." He turned to face her. "Mia...I hate to burst the bubble for you but I...wouldn't exactly go for you...or anyone like you for that matter."

Mia looked up and her eyes widened. "Oh, I didn't..." She shook her head and laughed. "Should of...you're with that other guy all the time, he's like...a keychain."

"He's not a keychain." Taylor shook his head and looked at the computer.

"Well, you know that I know what Tess did, don't dismiss me as a crazy person."

Taylor shrugged. "How many people have you told it to?" He asked.

"Just the Principal the day that it happened....and then the cop guy heard me." Mia said.

"Well, to let you in on a little secret...what she did was as real as your injury." He closed his eyes. "All of us, save for Spencer, we can all...do things." He gestured at the computer. "It's about that."

Mia looked at the computer. "Atlantis and the Annunaki?" She looked thoughtful. "My Dad is a producer at the History channel, they do shows about both all the time. I noticed you guys...used to have matching triangle necklaces, they say triangles are points of energy. Interesting thing is...the Pyramid of Giza was left without a point."

Taylor looked up. "It was left unfinished? It's one of the three pyramids aligned with the Orion belt."

"Yep." Mia nodded.

"I wonder...if it has to be completed...some how." Taylor mumbled.

"Maybe." Mia said. "You know, I wish you could reconsider."

"Reconsider?" Taylor questioned.

"Uh...just forget it." Mia shook her head and laid a coupon down and got up and walked off.

Tess grinned as she walked around Taylor and sat beside him. "What did Barbie want?"

"Wanted to sleep with me, probably because I look like Trent and don't act like him." Taylor shook his head. "She did tell me something that might be valuable. The Giza Pyramid is unfinished, no pointed top. They align the Orion belt, pyramids are points of energy."

Tess grinned. "Cheap bitch." She started to laugh but then slowly nodded. "Huh...something useful came from her. Well...we certainly can't build the rest of it."

"I don't think we have to." Taylor pulled out his phone and showed her a picture. "This was on one of the stone tablets, a pyramid, then a very small pyramid floating above it. Maybe it's some kind of device that completes it, I'm not sure. I took the picture because it was the one thing on them that I could somewhat understand."

Tess looked at the picture. "We would have to find it...that would be harder than finding the box. We weren't shown anything. If they kept it at Atlantis, then it's under the water..."

"Unless it was retrieved." Taylor clicked out of the windows.

"I'll do some digging." Tess got up and walked off, not noticing the coupon that had been left by Mia.

Taylor nodded and then looked down and picked up the coupon and his eyebrows lifted and he grinned, shaking his head. "Should I even humor that?"

"You came." Mia grinned as she walked into the room.

"What have I gotten into." Taylor mumbled and then forced a grin. "Well...you leave these coupons." He waved it at her.

"Perks of the job." She smiled and walked over and took it. "Make yourself comfortable!" She laid the coupon on the table.

Taylor let her take the coupon and slowly nodded and then took the robe off, black shorts worn under neath as he sat on the table and held a breath.

Mia turned around and grinned. "You act like you're at the doctors office! Relax..." She laughed. "My jobs going to be hard..."

"More like the dentists." Taylor laid on his stomach and propped his chin on his arms and looked around. "Uh...so..."

Mia began to pour the oil all across Taylor's back.

"That's cold." His eyes widened.

"It warms." Mia sat the bottle aside and started to rub his back. "So...you all have these powers, what do you do?"

"Throw something." Taylor said. "Oh...but I have to be able to see it."

Mia looked around and then grabbed a magazine and then after an awkward pause, she tossed it across the room.

Taylor eyed the magazine as it flew by and flicked his finger and it froze in the middle of air.

"So fucking cool." Mia grinned. "You could do so many things with that."

"Really? What ideas did you have in mind?" Taylor asked, letting the magazine go, it continued it's path, falling to the floor.

"Well...if you needed someone perfectly still...for a pose, that helps." She grinned, rubbing the oil along his back. "You have nice skin...."

"Oh...yeah, I guess you could use it for that." Taylor looked around and then started laughing. "Okay...well....I think I did the coupons purpose good." He started to roll over.

Mia then suddenly climbed onto the table and straddled his hips. "I don't think so." She shoved him back. "Have to do the front now."

Taylor gasped in a breath of air and fell back. "Uh...I'm pretty sure...that's not how these places work."

"Well...it's how I work." She then went to pour the oil over his chest.

"Gah!" Taylor jerked his hand and froze her and the oil in mid drip. "Last time I humor you!" He then slid further up the table, trying to escape without knocking her off and unfreezing her. Once he was out, his legs bent and he pushed himself from the table.

"You stay there." He pointed at her and reached into the other room and grabbed his jeans and shirt, pulling them on, not even caring if he was leaving his shoes behind. He threw a twenty on the table where he had been and then rushed out of the massage room.

Mia unfroze and found that Taylor disappeared, the oil hit the table, and there was suddenly a twenty laying there. "Huh?" She looked up and around. "He did it to me?!"

Tess sat there and she couldn't stop laughing at the whole story and all Trent could do was stare at her and his watch, timing how long she could continue laughing.

"Poor baby." Spencer grinned teasingly and kissed the top of Taylor's head from where he sat on the top of the couch.

"I was horrified...." Taylor stared at the ceiling.

Tess laughed even louder and fell back in the chair.

"Come on, your ego wasn't buffed just a little? Girl be girl....being wanted period..." Spencer continued to tease him.

"Stop." Taylor looked up at him.

"You went for a reason." Spencer grinned.

"Okay...maybe just a little." He held his index and his thumb up, barely apart. "Just the being wanted part, nothing specific."

Trent grinned.

Tess stopped laughing. "What? Mia got a gay guy to go to her for an ego boost? Taylor! That's shameful!"

Trent's eyebrows lifted. "Come on...Tess, you mean to tell us...that if a girl made you feel wanted, you wouldn't go humor it for the ego boost."

Tess stared at Trent and after a long pause, she answered. "What do you think?"

"Maybe he was a little bi curious." Trent walked over and leaned over the side of the couch and grinned at Taylor. "What about it?"

Taylor looked at Trent. "He can tease, I'll punch you."

"Bi curious?" Spencer asked.

"Uh...when you're one sexuality but curious about being the other...so for the duration you're both...which is bisexual but since it's just curiousity...it's bi curious. Get it?" Trent looked up at Spencer.

"I think." Spencer looked at Taylor. "Is that it?"

"No!" Taylor sat up. "You guys are making me regret it so bad..." He shook his head.

"Maybe you can't help it." Trent kneeled down beside Taylor. "Maybe it's the alien part of us, the part that's supposed to breed."

"Ew!" Tess grabbed a small throw pillow and threw it at Trent.

"What?!" Trent turned around when the pillow hit him in the back and he waved his arms. "It's logical. Why leave it up to three hybrids not knowing the possibility if they would breed or not?! Maybe the alien half, it's impulse. Like...love who you want, but..."

"Don't even finish that explanation." Tess pointed at Trent.

"Guys! Stop! Trent...if that were true...first...I think the pull would of felt like more than just wanting to humor her...I think it would of been...." Taylor shook his head. "I don't even want to talk about it. I think if that were the case, it would of happened no matter what. Just...ugh! Leave it alone!" Taylor got up and walked off to the bed room.

Spencer followed Taylor into the bed room and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry...we shouldn't of made such a big deal out of it."

"I'm not like that." Taylor pulled the covers close and closed his eyes. "You all can believe whatever you want. Whatever the hell you want."

The hint of a smile hit Spencer's face and he laid beside Taylor. "All I need to know is the way that you loved me the first time to know who you are. There was no stopping you, no hesitation...and if what Trent said was true, if any part of it was even close to being true, you would of been the same way."

"You weren't...and that's what matters." Spencer wrapped an arm around Taylor. "You love me, right? Then that is all that should matter, what I think of you."

Taylor sighed and took Spencer's hand and he nodded. "Yeah, that is all that should matter. What if I doubt myself?"

"You shouldn't." Spencer whispered. "You're letting Trent put crazy ideas in your head...and they make sense to you because you have this other half...and you don't know how it works."

"Would you hate me...if I just...confirmed it?" Taylor asked. "It might sound stupid...but now...right now, all I can do is question it over...and over in my head."

Spencer thought about it. "Go ahead." He said, confidently. "I'm sure enough for you that nothing will happen."

"I hope you're right." Taylor closed his eyes.

"By tomorrow...you might not even be upset about it anymore." Spencer kissed the back of his neck and held onto him.

Just created the thread for this story so I wanted to put this on the most recent chapter I hope you're enjoying the read. If you feel like it, you can leave a review in the reviews section, I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts. You can also check out my Discussion Thread and leave comments there as well, I will respond anywhere. Or just check there for any updates I might have regarding the story. Thank you and enjoy the read!
Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Don't quite get Tess's hostility for Mia, she may be upsized by her father as a gift but she really hasn't done anything to explain why Tess seems to have it out for her.

Link to comment
On 08/29/2014 01:30 PM, centexhairysub said:
Don't quite get Tess's hostility for Mia, she may be upsized by her father as a gift but she really hasn't done anything to explain why Tess seems to have it out for her.
Have read all of the reviews you have left and I am just going to respond to all of it here, if that is okay. First, thank you for taking interest in the story and offering the feedback, I was really interested in your views and what you had to say. I also agree with having put the story on hold like I did. I should not have done that and if I could go over it again, I would of chose not to do it and will be more thoughtful of that in the future.

 

As for Tess and Mia, it's a history sort of thing where they hate each other for some unspecified reason, you kind of have to look at it from the twins point of view, you kind of just come upon it and it's there. At the heart of it though, I'll say this much, it's more of a "I love to hate you" sort of thing.

 

As for Trent, he does seem comfortable, very much so. For one he's a gamer, so to be able to do stuff like that in real life is very attracting to him and he's the more daring and risk taking twin where as Taylor is more sedate and cautious and kind of lost in it all.

 

I do agree there is room for expansion in genre and there is a bit of a religious and existential aspect. Anyway I hope you have enjoyed the story this far and continue to do so as more chapters come. Again thanks for taking the interest and the time to read and review!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..