do people actually believe this shit?

dragonkiss1984

:( The sooner this type of site is banned the better. Ok, some may say it's just sick humour, but there's a darker side.

We should all know by now that there will be some dumbass out there who believes it and doesn't see the disclaimer.

To think that even one kid would suffer at the hands of a moronic father who would claim - 'but the church says it's ok' - makes me positively shudder.

It's no use claiming that no one would be that stupid enough to believe it, because unfortunately, there would be quite a few methinks.

There's enough child abuse in ths world without risking even more, even if it was intended as a joke, however sick. There's plenty of other types of sick humour around to satify anyone's taste, but let's not even take a chance on risking a kid's life or welfare here. :thumbdown:

It is sad that there is a lot of people so blind that let there paster lead them that they would think its true and do the things on that site what makes it worse is that there is a church ou tthere that has or is saying that.

One of that bad things is i live in kansas and there is a paster here that is one of the learders of the anti gay movement the man makes me sick and i'm not to sure he would have not said something like that before people need to learn that they can think for them selfs and stop leting there paster lead them because there is a gay kid with that kind of family and is scard sh**less to do anything to be him self because of what could happen to him. There is no reason to make your child live in fear of his family and sites like that will make some moron do what it says and it's wrong no one should live like that.

• Site Administrator

Well... blind faith is something that is a problem worldwide. Christians persecute gays, Muslims blow people up. All for not believing what they believe, all the while saying they support their God, who teaches love.

Scarey, isn't it?

I think the link to their store on the left side of the page should be a clue (Religion - kills folks dead), but you're right. Some people probably believe this crap. In the US, however, the first amendment protects such speech, because I'm sure there are a lot of people/groups who would like to ban our writing too.

All for not believing what they believe, all the while saying they support their God, who teaches love.

Scarey, isn't it?

Myr, you are so right. It is scary. Let's face it, there are and have been, more wars in the name of religion than any other reason. And each has the cheek to claim they are the only righteous ones.

Seems like it's human nature, and that thought really is scary. :(

Sorry, I removed the links. :( I just wanted to show examples of some of this anti-gay brainwashing that goes on. I geuss my main point was that its sad that some people, organizations, and relgions can't just let other people decide for themselves who they are, instead of forcing them into their version of who they "should" be.

Edited by JotaJota31

• Site Administrator

Please don't link to homophobic asshole sites. They tend to do stupid things like Denial of Service attacks when they notice a large number of links coming from a site they don't like. And if they are anti-gay, we'd surely qualify.