Gay Pirates

I hope this is the correct forum to post this in...^_^;

People were linking youtube videos on chat earlier today, and I think this one is appropriate for GA. xD

It's a song by someone called Cosmo Jarvis. It's about gay pirates. It's very catchy xD

What a great love song! I love it! :wub:

One question, though: what's with the one guy with the huge, frilly shirt?? :blink::lol:

Not sure. People wore stuff with lots of frill though, at that time in history I think. xD

Glad you liked it :)

AND OMG. IS that a Menage a 3 avatar I see there!!!

Edited by pitchan

I hope this is the correct forum to post this in...^_^;

People were linking youtube videos on chat earlier today, and I think this one is appropriate for GA. xD

It's a song by someone called Cosmo Jarvis. It's about gay pirates. It's very catchy xD

What a great video. Loved it. Perhaps it would fit in Mark Arbours forum for the HMS series. And if you haven't read it then you are in for a real treat. The man is an artist with a keyboard. But the Pirate theme just firs in this seagoing saga. :2hands:

Thanks, I needed a laugh.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It'll do that to you. Butt is that the best place to have a gay pirate stuck? Posted Image

you just made me laugh exceedingly loud.

This song is awesome and is going on my Facebook. Very cute and well done. The sound reminds me of Flogging Molly for some reason. O.o

Anyways, thanks for posting this!.

P.S. Menage a 3 ROCKS!!!!

Not sure. People wore stuff with lots of frill though, at that time in history I think. xD

Glad you liked it Posted Image

AND OMG. IS that a Menage a 3 avatar I see there!!!

Edited by PhoenixFlames

you just made me laugh exceedingly loud.

This song is awesome and is going on my Facebook. Very cute and well done. The sound reminds me of Flogging Molly for some reason. O.o

Give that boy a cookie. He's the only one that got the double entendre caused by the double "tt" in Posted Image butt. But then again, in all fairness, perhaps it's a color /colour type thing. Perhaps one of our British brothers can tell us if there is one tea or two in the Brittish arse? Butt perhaps that depends on where one dines, left and right or in the center. Posted Image

Oh someone stop me. I'm on a "butt" roll. Posted Image (Must be a bun of proportion!") Posted Image

This is the closest anyone had come to convincing me pirates are better than ninjas. It was wierd the first time I listened to it, but I loved it after the second time. Go Butt Pirates!