Story Voting

• Site Administrator

Attention members... due to a security feature on the new board software called "Converge", ironically supposed to make things easier, has prevented me from updating the board. I've spent the last 3 hours trying to make it work and it's going to take some time.

So, new members that have registered since we've updated the board software will be out of luck for the time being in regards to voting on stories.

Old members won't have a problem... unless they change their passwords. Then I doubt it will work anymore.

Hopefully this weekend I can get it fixed.

Myr

i dont think the site is in php it dont look like it maybe html be real nice if it was a e107 but every site has it's bugs if the site is in php then myr knows what he is doing with it but i just dont see anything php about the site the bored is ipb and i dont think ipb and php would work oh well nice site anyway myr clean useer frendley everything that makes a good site gratz now about that voteing thing :P j/k i know your working on it.

Edited by ethan thorn
  • Site Administrator

Most people can vote now... It's just the newbies from the last 2 weeks that can't.

• Site Administrator

It is fixed. Everyone can vote. It only took about 2 more hours of teeth knashing and me doing research during my lunch break.

But I'm dedicated. ;)

i dont think the site is in php it dont look like it maybe html be real nice if it was a e107 but every site has it's bugs if the site is in php then myr knows what he is doing with it but i just dont see anything php about the site the bored is ipb and i dont think ipb and php would work oh well nice site anyway myr clean useer frendley everything that makes a good site gratz now about that voteing thing :P j/k i know your working on it.

IPB (invishon powered board) is programed in php and configered for MySQL

Server Requirements

You must have a webserver that has PHP 4.1.0 (or better) and mySQL 3.23 (or better) installed.

the template is for as much as I can tell is done vea xml / html but I never bothered to learn about xml.

Good Job fixxing the problem Myr!! now how about a story update so I have something to rate? 0:)