I listened to the audio of this story on Awesome Dude and realized that the main character in the story and I shared more in common than just a first name. So, once I was finished with it, I got down to business and followed the same path as the main character in the story :)

Thanks Camy

Camy, I heard it just now I enjoyed it very much, although I think I'm confused so I have to ask... and maybe I'm just suffering from a major blonde moment.

Spoiler point so highlight to read only if you've read the story.

Ok, at the end Muse, I'm guessing is his name comes in back in, but I think I'm confused. Did they break up or was that a trial to see what it would be like had they broken up? I'm trying to understand why, Muse returned after he left.

Edited by Bardeara
Camy, I heard it just now I enjoyed it very much, although I think I'm confused so I have to ask... and maybe I'm just suffering from a major blonde moment.

Ok, at the end Muse, I'm guessing is his name comes in back in, but I think I'm confused. Did they break up or was that a trial to see what it would be like had they broken up? I'm trying to understand why, Muse returned after he left.

'a major blonde moment.' :D

Nick was close to being right:

I interpreted it as Nick being a writer and his muse left him. Just as he thought all hope was lost, though, it came back and he was able to carry on.

Thanks for listening!

Camy B)

Well yes I do suffer from rather MAJOR blonde moments, but now I think I get the idea much better now.

thanks for helping clear that up.

Edited by Bardeara

SPOILER

I just read the story. It's really beautiful. Short but beautiful. But wanted to ask if the Muse before and after are the same? It was quite ambiguous.

Ieshwar

I just read the story. It's really beautiful. Short but beautiful. But wanted to ask if the Muse before and after are the same? It was quite ambiguous.

Ieshwar

Thank you so much, Ieshwar :*)

Camy B)

• Site Administrator
SPOILER

I've just read it and I think it's pretty clear that the muse that entered at the end if NOT the same one that left. The old one had gone because the writer had outgrown him, but a new one came along to take his place -- presumably an older, more complex muse, though one that is still similar to the one before.

Excellent, Camy! I love it :2thumbs: There are lots of speculation that arises -- is the muse of a closeted guy different to that or an out guy? For me, personally, the answer is yes -- in fact I didn't have a muse until I came out... or was it the act of starting to write that prompted me to come out? As I said... lots of interesting speculation :D

Hey Camy,

I first read this where you are known as an Emu instead of that freaky man from the Simpsons, and it took me a quick minute to figure out how I would reply to this. I didn't want to go into too many details as not to spoil it for the other readers, but I still wanted you to know I dug it. So after reading others who have kind of gave it away, I say Good Job old man.

Jason R.

PS: You already know what I think about your voice, so I shouldn't have to bring it up again.

What's a quick minute when its at home? Just asking as we Simpson-Emus get confused.

I'm chuffed to bits that 'Conversation' is getting such positive reviews; as is the Muse, bless his little cotton socks.

Thanks, y'all :)