Billy Chase 115

I have two things to comment on:

Sam: Based on their conversation today, Sam knows about Billy. I'm thinking he saw Brandon and Billy together that day. Maybe he peeked through a window or something, but he knows.

Bobby: Bobby knows about Billy and Brandon, no doubt about that. I think the drama will be that Brandon has been talking to Bobby. Brandon might not have been specific about who he is talking about, but Brandon needs someone to talk about all of his new experiences, and I think it's Bobby. And Bobby has put two and two together and knows that they were together on Saturday and now Billy has bold-faced lied to him about it. I'll bet that Bobby pulled the whole, "Billy's gay you know" thing with Brandon, just to see how they react.

So yeah, that's what I think. The thing with Lee is a set up for more drama of course. Does Lee have the hots for Billy now that he's tried the whole gay thing? Who knows. All right, later all, Me.

I have a problem with Billy. He's mad at Sam and Joanna for getting together behind his back and leaving him behind alone. But that's exactly what he's doing to Bobby. All that secrecy and avoiding to talk openly about it. I know it's a difficult situation for Billy, I only wish he'd see the double standard.

- Orsino

Yes, definitely a double standard. Also, Billy is doing the same thing to Bobby as AJ did to him. Granted he didn't know that Brandon would say yes at the time he fooled around with Bobby, but he suspected. And AJ ended up with that other guy as soon as Billy was out of the equation so he probably had him all along. I do believe AJ did the ignoring thing for a while with Billy and it killed him. So Billy just needs to man up and tell him it's over.

Yes, definitely a double standard. Also, Billy is doing the same thing to Bobby as AJ did to him. Granted he didn't know that Brandon would say yes at the time he fooled around with Bobby, but he suspected. And AJ ended up with that other guy as soon as Billy was out of the equation so he probably had him all along. I do believe AJ did the ignoring thing for a while with Billy and it killed him. So Billy just needs to man up and tell him it's over.

Double standards indeed... Actually if you think about it it really comes down to the simple truth of one fact... that is of course what is of course 'convent or Billy.' I must admit I'm sitting here one moment wanting to smack Billy for being a two face dork, but still that is just what high school is all about isn't it? The only non-screwed up kid I see in this story is actually Simon, but that's because we know little about him. Everyone else is already caught up in trying to figure out who they are while ripping apart those around them, even if they don't mean to.

In the end isn't it always what's convent by the end?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..