Small comment

I, like, wanted to say that the stories mean a lot to me and do have an impact on my life.

I've just finished reading "Kiss of an Angel 4" and I could sooo lie on my bed for hours now, smiling to myself.

The change in Ariel and his sudden confidence came surprisingly fast. It has taken me a lot more time to change. Well, I haven't had a boyfriend...

Anyway, reading the story has made me really happy.

- Orsino

Thank you so much, man! You know, I felt really good writing some more liberating material for Ariel. Sometimes, while I'm writing, I have to smile myself, and I swear that I can think back to high school and still hear that boy's laugh! Hehehe, he was gorgeous, but he'd just as likely punch you in the arm if you ever told him so.

As for confidence, he found a bit more than he had in the past. And I'm sure you will too. Sometimes confidence can be built on faith, and other times, it takes a little bit of concrete 'proof' to build that faith. Having Tyler say yes to him might just have been the proof he was looking for. I think you're gonna like the places that confidence will take him in the near future. ::Grin::

Thanks again, and I'll seezya soon, k? ((Hugz))

I, like, wanted to say that the stories mean a lot to me and do have an impact on my life.

I've just finished reading "Kiss of an Angel 4" and I could sooo lie on my bed for hours now, smiling to myself.

The change in Ariel and his sudden confidence came surprisingly fast. It has taken me a lot more time to change. Well, I haven't had a boyfriend...

Anyway, reading the story has made me really happy.

- Orsino

Awww! *huggles you*

Can I keep you? :wub:

I LOVE that Tyler thinks Ariel, and everything about him, is "adorable". It's real easy to fall in love with yourself once someone you respect shows you how. I'm also more impressed with his confidence when it comes to Tyler than when he stood up to Hailey. Even more so, because it wasn't based on hormones or an idea of what might happen, it was based on love and him wanting to be as close to Tyler as he could be, no matter the circumstance.

Thanks Com :wub:

((Hugz)) Thank you Viv! And I agree, I think that you do things for love that you wouldn't do for any other reason. (Lord knows I have) It's just that ability to lose yourself in someone else entirely that's so liberating. It's the one thing that separates us from all of the bullshit in our lives and makes things whole again. And beautiful. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..