War of the realms feed back here.

Ok Ethan, I will check them out and let you know what i think.

Now, there is nothing wrong with this reply thread being posted here in the cafe. However, the chapters themselves should have been posted in the library.

Now I need to go check them out and I will let you know what I think

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5 has been edited by someone that did so with out asking and i thank him for doing so. Let me know how it reads. As for chapter 6 i will start work in 6 days or less since my sister is going back to work and my mom cant stay by her self yet so i will be home 3or4 days a week working on chapter 6 hope your all ready for a ride.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok i'm going to say this only once i wlll write chapter 7 if anyone wants to read it let me know here if not it will be by email only since if i ever hope to get better people need to let me know that want more. Because the only way a writer gets better is if he is writeing more and more practice makes perfect.

Edited by ethan thorn

Thanks Myr.

I have made some small edits to chapters 5 and 6 after i re read them again i may make some more edits.

Thanks to thoes of you that have put up with my editing and my stroy and do hope you have enjoyed it and will for the new chapters to come.