this may not be the right forum for this, if not somebody can move it. anyway, does anybody know of any good harry potter stories? besides parliament of dreams and knights of merlins keep that is, preferably hp/draco matches. thanks!

david samurai, I love that story! :worship: any hint to when the next chapt is coming out? thanks for the suggestions everybody, and they don't necessarily have to be gay or bi stories, as long as they're good I don't care.

Tyrel, I just added a new chapter there a few weeks ago, called "Trials and Tribulations 01" Check it out! "Runaway Dragon" was a big favorite of mine, due to the fact that the author made Draco seem very human underneath that ice cold exteriour and thawed him out a bit. I enjoyed reading about his discovires and laughed at the very humorus parts in the story. This one should be in the archive even though there is no romance action of any kind. It simply was a super story.