Billy Chase 121, HOTTEST ever chapter!

I loved it!

I feel more sorry for Bobby than Billy. He thought he finally had the love of his life and now has to fight just to settle for being his weekend bitch. And I think he's gonna get that, Billy's too damn horny :P

And I really don't think Bobby's gonna say anything...he loves Billy too much to do it. Only Com knows though :D

I loved it!

I feel more sorry for Bobby than Billy. He thought he finally had the love of his life and now has to fight just to settle for being his weekend bitch. And I think he's gonna get that, Billy's too damn horny :P

And I really don't think Bobby's gonna say anything...he loves Billy too much to do it. Only Com knows though :D

B) .........Yeah, certainly can tell where Billy's brain is speaking from, he is creating himself a big problem though and the only way out for him is to find Bobby a boyfriend. Knowing Comsie, he will string this along and create more complications (another friend?).

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..