The Goat Kingpin Unmasked

Razor

As you all know, CJames has kept a low profile with regards to personal appearance. He hides behind the anonymity of his goatliness. However, I have found a way to unmask him once and for all....

C. James lives on my floor of the dorm at USM!!!!!!!! I'll take a picture, but one of the lil names on the doors is "C. James", hehehe! So watch out, you silly goatly goat, I shall catch you entering or exiting that room eventually, and when I do, everyone will know your secrets!!! (whatever they may be!!!)

Yes, random, I know. It did, however, tickle me as I walked by, saw the name, and pondered about the possibility of a goat taking night classes.

Unfortunately, the PIs I sent to Arizona were only able to get this pic:

BabyCJames.jpg

It is supposed to be a baby picture of CJames the year he won First Prize in the State Fair, back in 1971. It cost me a leg and an arm, so I think it's genuine. Look at his eyes. A mystery how they later turned red and he had to hide them behind these infamous sunglasses.

Do not walk alone around the halls of the University of Mississippi if that's where he lurks around.

BabyCJames.jpg

It is supposed to be a baby picture of CJames the year he won First Prize in the State Fair, back in 1971. It cost me a leg and an arm, so I think it's genuine. Look at his eyes. A mystery how they later turned red and he had to hide them behind these infamous sunglasses.

Do not walk alone around the halls of the University of Mississippi if that's where he lurks around.

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

As you all know, CJames has kept a low profile with regards to personal appearance. He hides behind the anonymity of his goatliness. However, I have found a way to unmask him once and for all....

C. James lives on my floor of the dorm at USM!!!!!!!! I'll take a picture, but one of the lil names on the doors is "C. James", hehehe! So watch out, you silly goatly goat, I shall catch you entering or exiting that room eventually, and when I do, everyone will know your secrets!!! (whatever they may be!!!)

Yes, random, I know. It did, however, tickle me as I walked by, saw the name, and pondered about the possibility of a goat taking night classes.

:lmao:

Well, of course I take night classes. I'm well known for showing up in the darkest hours, blasting the old Brian Adams hit on my car stereo or IPod, "I wear my sunglasses at night". :)

:sheep:

BabyCJames.jpg

I am, after all, known to lurk in a lot of places... It goes with being a lurker, after all. :ph34r:

I am, after all, known to lurk in a lot of places... It goes with being a lurker, after all. :ph34r:

OMG, the CJ/Goat Crew (has a formal title been selected?) are taking over The Lounge. :P Bolt the doors and hide the young bucks.

Jack B)

:lol:

OMG, the CJ/Goat Crew (has a formal title been selected?) are taking over The Lounge. :P Bolt the doors and hide the young bucks.

Jack B)

Dontcha mean the kidds? :boy:

:lmao:

Well, of course I take night classes. I'm well known for showing up in the darkest hours, blasting the old Brian Adams hit on my car stereo or IPod, "I wear my sunglasses at night". :)

:sheep:

I can relate to the night classes.... but the song is by Corey Hart. I'm not sure if its more pathetic that I actually know that or that I have the 45 next to my computer right now. Anyway, good job finding the goat! Now if we don't like the way certain characters take a long time to hook up all we have to do is show up at the apropriate dorm (with tar and feathers).

I can relate to the night classes.... but the song is by Corey Hart. I'm not sure if its more pathetic that I actually know that or that I have the 45 next to my computer right now. Anyway, good job finding the goat! Now if we don't like the way certain characters take a long time to hook up all we have to do is show up at the apropriate dorm (with tar and feathers).

B) .......I think I'll pass on going to Mississippi to help tar & feathering a goat in JamesS country, (do you realize how many ways he knows how to kill someone?) You go ahead, I'll just sit in Vegas and drink my tequilla.

• Site Administrator

Dontcha mean the kidds? :boy:

No, the formal title hasn't been selected. It's between The Herd and Capricans (sorry, Kevin, the Kidds didn't get enough votes). Since I'm running the voting, the poll is staying open until the Caprican's win... 0:) You can find the poll in C James's forum.

Apologises to the other GA members for this interruption....

No, the formal title hasn't been selected. It's between The Herd and Capricans (sorry, Kevin, the Kidds didn't get enough votes). Since I'm running the voting, the poll is staying open until the Caprican's win... 0:) You can find the poll in C James's forum.

B) ......me thinkest thou art as evil as a certain goat!!

• Site Moderator

This bird of prey, with its Garam Sarr thinks the poll has been open long enough and should be closed. The Herd is definitely ahead in the voting.

B) .......I think I'll pass on going to Mississippi to help tar & feathering a goat in JamesS country, (do you realize how many ways he knows how to kill someone?) You go ahead, I'll just sit in Vegas and drink my tequilla.

A goat with feathers? :blink:

LOL, sounds like something which would require more than one drink of tequila to materialize ;)

Actually I've already been to vote! ;):D

-Kevin

The tar and feathers is a refrence to a threat made in CJ's forum. I think it would require a drunk mob to actualy execute. Goats have horns for a reason.

And besides, I'd look awful in feathers... :sheep:

And yes, they have been plotting to tar&feather me... :ph34r:

Oh the goat is taking classes? Thank God! I hope that he finally learns the real meaning of "quiet and shy lurker"...

Ieshwar

Why yes, I already do; it's in my member profile so it pretty much defines me:

Just a quiet, shy, retiring forum lurker...

:ph34r:

That was news to me to as I hadn't herd a word about it.

Herd.... ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

But CJ, a quiet, shy, retiring forum lurker isn't what you are. You are a hopeless post-whore! :P

Ieshwar

I have to agree with that! His post count and the avg. posts per day are a clear indicator that he is not what he pretends to be ---> A Lurker, i.e

LOL

The BeaStKid

But CJ, a quiet, shy, retiring forum lurker isn't what you are. You are a hopeless post-whore! :P

I have to agree with that! His post count and the avg. posts per day are a clear indicator that he is not what he pretends to be ---> A Lurker, i.e

Earthware... Tin (or plastic) Boiling Container... Dark Colour...