I have just finished Love At First Bite by Cracker Writer if you love a good long story that has a great plot and wouderful chars. this is a story for you now i have not had the time to read any more of his work other then Simon and Ricky. But i can tell you that if the rest are like what i have read so far you all will love his work. And even if you dont like long stories then you should still read this wonderful story this is one of the most touching and wonderful stories i have ever read i got hooked after the first 4 chapters so give it go though i'm just about sure you'll love it.

Actually both Ch 48 of LAFB and ch 18 of Little Bear are awaiting uploading to my site, and have been for a while. Where are you my webman?

Chapters 49 of LAFB and 19 of LB are well under way.

A big thank you to Robert, Lynne and Bill for their support, which is why they got ch48 of LAFB by email as a reward ! :P:lol: