Benji joins the Millennium Club!

BeaStKid

CONGRATS!!

Benji, my heartiest congratulations to you on joining us in the millennium club. You finally made it!

Here's to our one of the most prolific posters--->cheers.gif

Seriously, and specially for the benefit of Vic, Benji your posts are really great. They're funny, insightful and very thoughtful. I am honoured to know you as my friend... :) Thanks for making GA a better place with your presence and valuable input.

BeaStKid16.gif

P.S

here are some stats...

Benji is the 19th top poster here at GA and has reached the 1,000 mark in less than a year!! His posting rate is around 4 per day and he has been famous for holding the top post for the top 20 posters of the day several times.

Congrats Benji!!!!!!!!!!!

Always great when it comes to getting part in insightful discussion, Benji got his 1,000th post and joins the most select club.

Thanks for your valuable presence on the board! and keep them going!

Sacha

CONGRATS!!

Benji, my heartiest congratulations to you on joining us in the millennium club. You finally made it!

Here's to our one of the most prolific posters--->cheers.gif

Seriously, and specially for the benefit of Vic, Benji your posts are really great. They're funny, insightful and very thoughtful. I am honoured to know you as my friend... :) Thanks for making GA a better place with your presence and valuable input.

BeaStKid16.gif

P.S

here are some stats...

Benji is the 19th top poster here at GA and has reached the 1,000 mark in less than a year!! His posting rate is around 4 per day and he has been famous for holding the top post for the top 20 posters of the day several times.

B) ...........Thanks, Bk it been fun with you guys in here!!

Congrats Benji!!!!!!!!!!!

Always great when it comes to getting part in insightful discussion, Benji got his 1,000th post and joins the most select club.

Thanks for your valuable presence on the board! and keep them going!

Sacha

B) ..............Thank-you Monsieur!!, I see you have hit 300 today

• Site Administrator

:king: :king: :king: Congratulations, Benji! :king: :king: :king:

I'm glad you're here at GA and contributing so well. It really is appreciated, and you're helping to make this the community that it is.

Right On Benji...

How did you get there before I did? :blink:

Hrmm I'll have to amend that somehow

:blink: ............Help, I'm being targeted by a member of Spice :wacko:

thats SPiCE to you :P

:whistle: ............Graeme has gallantly booked convention rooms for the 1st meeting of the SPiCE convention to be held next week in the middle of Australia, Shadowg_d your ticket price has been off-set by the 2-3 hour drive neccessary to the site, and additional funding has been generously provided by the Caprician Society. Making this a "must go" convention, enjoy your stay :P

B) .................I'm betting BK will get there @ 2/14/2008 :P

I say 2/1/2008. He's in such denial about being a post-whore. I've slipped to #4 on the daily posts. Therefore, I am not longer a post-whore. 0:)

I say 2/1/2008. He's in such denial about being a post-whore. I've slipped to #4 on the daily posts. Therefore, I am not longer a post-whore. 0:)

B) ........Aha!! another recovering post-aholic

• Site Moderator

CONGRATULATION BENJI!!!

And if a certain someone doesn't quite borrowing emoticons from The House, I'm gonna have to alert Securtiy.

From what I see, you're #2 with over 40 post today :P ,,, are you having a relapse... you want to follow the footsteps of Benji, right? or even get to 1,000 in less time than him, right?

From what I see, you're #2 with over 40 post today :P ,,, are you having a relapse... you want to follow the footsteps of Benji, right? or even get to 1,000 in less time than him, right?

B) .......It's all part of a conspiracy, I tell you :P But, I don't post over weekends,

No way! I am not following in Benji's footsteps. He's still #1. I'd have to be awake and on the forum 24-7 to beat him. It's impossible. :P

No way! I am not following in Benji's footsteps. He's still #1. I'd have to be awake and on the forum 24-7 to beat him. It's impossible. :P

B) .....Nothing is impossible grasstiger