Updates and Announcements

• Site Administrator

Hi, I'm sure some people have noticed some contruction work going on here at the site this weekend. Some things have been rolled out already and some things will hopefully be out by the end of the day.

First up, I'd like to thank dkstories and congratulate him on his rise to Site Moderator. He has been assigned a brand new forum, The Soapbox.

The Soapbox is a place to discuss hot and controversial topics. There is a set of extensive rules for that forum that you should look over before posting. Dan will be enforcing them.

Along with the new forum, we have a new color theme for it. Since the theme overrides any personal settings, the font sizes for that forum have been increased to facilitate reading by the older folks here. :)

Another new color theme has been completed and installed in The Library and it's subforums. This theme is based on woodgrain and color. This theme is also of the larger font variety to help those who are reading a lot in those forums :)

More stuff will be coming later.

Myr

• Site Administrator

I've managed to complete some updates to the Story Archive codebase. There is nothing visible at this time, but the updates I've made allows for further work that will be visible.