A question I am sure you are sick of hearing, but do have anything almost ready to roll out in the way of reading. I know you are busy and all but I was hoping to see a new chapter of something or even a new story come out. I almost don't care which as I just enjoy your stories, I would prefer to see more additions to the ones you have already on the go but that is up to you. As always, hoping to see more, thanks for the great reads.

• Site Administrator

There are 3 things that are "close". I've gotten a serious amount of work done on the site in the last few weeks and I hope to get more done this week. After that, I should have some time to write.

It's the price people are paying for me running this site by myself.

There are 3 things that are "close".  I've gotten a serious amount of work done on the site in the last few weeks and I hope to get more done this week.  After that, I should have some time to write.

It's the price people are paying for me running this site by myself.

If enough people ask, i could say no more Do Over Redux for Myr until he puts out a new story.

:)

:lmao:

• 5 months later...
  • Site Administrator

I have been working on a number of things. I completed my brief outline for PoD's conclusion.

I've been working on outlining for Three-Edged Sword. I also want to get a story completed for the Anthology.

Slowly but surely.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well it has been quite a while since I visited the site last and was wondering how things are going. Getting anywhere lately on any of you stories, I hope so. I am sure everyone does. I am sure a new chapter would be a wonderful christmas gift, and hey, christmas is right around the corner. Nudge nudge. Just teasing. Really, how is everything going though. Life keeping you more than busy I am sure. Well I am finished harrassing you for now.

• Site Administrator

Eric,

I have completed chapter 30. It is being edited. I won't be posting it until the next chapter is complete.

Myr

• Site Administrator

I have chapters 31-35 outlined. (Chapter 35 is the end of PoD)

I have sections written in each of those chapters, with a lot left to go.

Myr

• 1 year later...
  • Site Administrator

That is a oneshot story. It will be completed at some point.

Like all my stuff, the site takes must of my time.

• 4 weeks later...
I have chapters 31-35 outlined. (Chapter 35 is the end of PoD)

I have sections written in each of those chapters, with a lot left to go.

Myr

thats great i love pod its the best iv ever read

it would make this little queen verry happy :worship:

you are my fav. gay writer plz let us know as soon as you get it done.