American Idol Season 7

Myr

Syesha Mercado

Tonights show is where all the nerve is going to be at. With only the final 3 today's going to make or break these 3 so hopefully they pick good songs. Not too sure what tonight's theme is though.

Tonights show is where all the nerve is going to be at. With only the final 3 today's going to make or break these 3 so hopefully they pick good songs. Not too sure what tonight's theme is though.

:o ........Is that tonight?? I thought it was on Wednesday!

• Site Administrator

My guess is that it will be a battle of the Davids.

B) ..........From what I saw, I agree it will be between the Davids. David C. is more talented and has a better voice range, David A. has a good voice but a strong following, I think the "groupies" might win this one out.

• Site Administrator

David A is a cute little cherub. I doubt he would know what sexuality was if it hit him upside the head. (no doubt it did with Danny Noriegga around in the beginning...)

David A is a cute little cherub. I doubt he would know what sexuality was if it hit him upside the head. (no doubt it did with Danny Noriegga around in the beginning...)

B) ........I kinda had that "feeling" that he was the "hidden one". I wonder if he missed his prom?

Edited by Benji

B) ...........A good guess, should have laid some money down back a cou[ple weeks ago when I saw the same thing , wonder what the Vegas bookies had the line at? :P

The winner is not always the winner......I perdict that David A. Wins AI, but after his 15 minutes of fame he will be a theme park or cruse ship singer for a few years......go to college.......get married, and raises a batch of kids and we never here from him again.

Now the real winner David C. will probable go on to become a superstar.

I suspect that's part of the appeal.

SOOOOO, what happened? Are the results in yet?

• Site Administrator

I will buy CDs from either of them. (or both). I've bought most of their studio-recorded songs off from iTunes.

The winner is not always the winner......I perdict that David A. Wins AI, but after his 15 minutes of fame he will be a theme park or cruse ship singer for a few years......go to college.......get married, and raises a batch of kids and we never here from him again.

Now the real winner David C. will probable go on to become a superstar.

B) .......I will agree that David C. is far more talented than David A. but don't fall for the Simon's theory. He will (David A.) probably get a few CD's produced considering his following. It wouldn't suprise that he sticks around for a while.

B) but don't fall for the Simon's theory.

the loser becomes the real winner?...Like with Clay Aiken and Daughtry and every one else EXCEPT Kelly Clarkson..who won season 1. This is NOT a theory it is a fact. If David A loses and can over come the whole child star thing (another theory "giggles") he will probably be a star too! I feel the same way about David A as Paula, very hugable and i hope he wins. :worship::worship::worship:

the loser becomes the real winner?...Like with Clay Aiken and Daughtry and every one else EXCEPT Kelly Clarkson..who won season 1. This is NOT a theory it is a fact. If David A loses and can over come the whole child star thing (another theory "giggles") he will probably be a star too! I feel the same way about David A as Paula, very hugable and i hope he wins. :worship::worship::worship:

B) ......You kidding? They probably already have the David A dolls made.

They are not going to sell any David C dolls, at least I wouldn't buy one. But really I think that David A should go on a mission. If he stops at my house he can try to convert me........as long as i can try to convert him!

• Like 1

They are not going to sell any David C dolls, at least I wouldn't buy one. But really I think that David A should go on a mission. If he stops at my house he can try to convert me........as long as i can try to convert him!

B) .......I'm talking marketability here, he is definitely that, so I'm saying win or lose they are ready to take his "fame" as far as it will go, kinda take the money and run. If he shows up at your place please let us know how you made out!! :P

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

It looks like Little David Archuleta blew out the doors on the Nokia tonight with his singing. wow!

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

I love them both :)

This was one great show. The slowest/worse part for me was George Micheal. heh

I also LOVED the two Guitar Hero commercials! Both Davids in their undies!

• Like 1