Site is off-line?

The requested URL /do-over/do-over-33.html was not found on this server.

:(

What happened to http://dkstories.gayauthors.org/do-over/do-over-33.html

(and all other chapters of that story)?

Now I can't read it before I go to sleep :(

... Going to read Pyro's story now I guess. But, but... I prefer

to finish one story before going to the next :/

Aleric :read:

Myr recently did some changes to a few of the pages and now one or two chapters of different stories appear to have some link problems. I've emailed him the ones I've been notified of, and one I found by checking on my own. They should be back up and operational sometime tomorrow. Aleric...check your PM folder. :)

• Site Administrator

Also please note that the link is no longer correct!

All the html chapters have been converted to php.

Ok, the problem was that when I tried to open

http://dkstories.gayauthors.org/do-over/

my browser showed me the cached

http://dkstories.gayauthors.org/do-over/index.html

only after a shift-Reload I got the index.php with

the correct links.

Thanks

PS Myr, I posted to you a while ago in private that I am working on my own

site that aims on providing authors with feedback, and that once that was working

I'd be willing to help you get it to work on gayauthors too.

After I posted that to you, you asked in public for people to help you with

stuff like that, and now you are moving the stories to .php, which no doubt

has to do with making your own system for this. I don't understand that, you want

help or not? I guess that since you started to work on this on your own that you will

not be interested in whatever I made... I can't show that yet because I first want

to finish my first chapter (so I have a story on it :P ).

Oh well.. I'll be just as happy to use what I worked on in the past months for just me :/

Well, not really happy, I'd feel sad about that.

• Site Administrator
PS Myr, I posted to you a while ago in private that I am working on my own

site that aims on providing authors with feedback, and that once that was working

I'd be willing to help you get it to work on gayauthors too.

After I posted that to you, you asked in public for people to help you with

stuff like that, and now you are moving the stories to .php, which no doubt

has to do with making your own system for this.  I don't understand that, you want

help or not? I guess that since you started to work on this on your own that you will

not be interested in whatever I made... I can't show that yet because I first want

to finish my first chapter (so I have a story on it :P ).

Oh well.. I'll be just as happy to use what I worked on in the past months for just me :/

Well, not really happy, I'd feel sad about that.

Aleric,

I'm switching to PHP (and have been for some time) because it is much easier to handle navigation links, google ads, and format updates like that than it is to update say 40 chapters in Do Over's case. Dan's site is just the latest one I'm working on. You may have noticed that I did the same with all of Gay Author's pages about two weeks ago. This is also in preparation of moving the site content into a Content Management System.

As for the script, I only have a basic idea of what I want out of one. I haven't taken the time to diagram it yet. That will come soon. After I know exactly what I want, I can tell you whether or not what you have would work. If it doesn't then perhaps we can work together to make it work, or I can find alternative methods.

Myr